ENTER: Shady alleyway.

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ENTER: Shady alleyway.

Postby Sandstorm814 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:37 pm

Username:
Which dragon?
Dragon name:
Impress the dragons: (Max 700 words or 2 pieces of art. 1 art piece = 350 words.)

res!
╔═══════════════════╗
x
x
x

Hey! I'm bree, and i’m not really that active. Looking to collect rare items

Image - Image - Art Shop-

╚═══════════════════╝
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cervidae » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:58 pm

Username: cervidae
Which dragon? fruit loops!
Dragon name: murmur
Impress the dragons:
[beleth] (easiest to replicate lm ao)
beleth realized the reality of the situation, something that was previously unheard of. the dragon, considering it was unusually small, likely was incredibly young. the only words it could form were a series of chirps and the occasional solitary word. he sat next to it, humming softly, exchanging the occasional words. his heart fluttered at the sight of such a thing, but continued not to touch it. boundaries were important, and he'd only break that ideal if he felt certain the feeling was mutual. impression is not limited to such a thing like items or action, but he hoped to shower the dragon with the same respect he would any other kalon. the dragon was more than a weasel-like lizard, he held it to be the same as himself, or any other kalon that would follow.
even after attempting to pet the dear, and getting bitten, he knew the circumstances and refused to let it phase him. you usually don't come across many dragons at that age, usually they cling to their parents, learning about the world at their own pace. what had happened to the (now rolling on the floor) drake? it needed something, it needed someone.
Last edited by cervidae on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

♡ inactive account
dv

cervidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:09 pm

Username: hazilnut
Which dragon? Bronze Fire
Dragon name: Hephaestus (affectionately nicknamed Hippy Thief)
Impress the dragons:

"No way! A real-life-honest-to-gracious dragon! An actual dragon!" Dustin's sugar rush still hadn't passed and his voice reflected it. The nice alley guy winced and covered his ears at the shrill sound, telling the youth to keep his voice down. The real-life-honest-to-gracious dragon for his part didn't even flinch. Instead the little guy just blinked up at Dustin like he'd seen this all before. One could almost imagine him saying, Oh yes I get that all the time. I am amazing aren't I? And as if he could understand the draconian language of long looks and lazy smoke rings Dustin squeaked, "He's amazing! Just like Hippy-Thief!"

"Hippy-Theif." Hippy-Theif? Neither the dragon nor the man offering him to Dustin seemed to understand a lick of what he just said. So the sell-sword happily explained.

"Hippy-Thief! The greek god of fires and metals and ukuleles! The own who got thrown down the mountain because his music was so bad!"

"You mean Hephaestus kid?" The alley guy smirked at Dustin who offered him a stunningly genuine grin back.

"Yeah him! Hephaestus is a good name for a god. And a dragon too don't you think?" The youth bent down and offered his arm out to the dragon to climb on, but would-be Hepaestus just gave him a baleful look. Like I'd have anything to do with you silly boy.

"Looks like the dragon ain't too impressed kid. He ain't an easy one to please."

Dustin gave a small, sad frown at the rejection and sat there in a desolate squat for a moment of two. But then just as quickly as the bad mood had come it vanished, and an idea lit up the boy's face. "I bet Hippy-Thief would like a song on the ukulele! Do you have any?"

"For the right price I have everything."

So wallet several gems lighter Dustin serenaded the reluctant dragon with a beat up ukulele. He wasn't anywhere near good at playing, but after the alley guy had given him a few pointers- the twanging was hurting his ears okay?- he wasn't horrible either. And while Dustin quickly forgot the words to any song he learned a modified version of 'Yankee Doodle' somehow found it's way from the depths of the music underworld.

"Hippy-Thief he went to town, riding on a dragon, stuck an ember in his hat and called it highest fashion! Hippy-Thief he kept it up! Hippy-Thief ate candy! Hippy-Thief went to the beach and everything got sandy!"

For his incredible performance Dustin received a standing ovation- there weren't really any chairs in the alleyway- and what probably qualified as a smile from this little dragon. Even though he was likely only interested in Dustin because the boy's foolishness made him look that much better, the glorified lizard finally seemed to accept this human as his own. Hephaestus slithered up Dustin and perched on his shoulder, head held proudly as if marking the boy as his.

"Hehe that tickles!" Dustin reached up and gave his new pet a little head scratch, which the dragon valiantly put up with. Certain sacrifices would have to be made, but now that Hephaestus had found the gold he was going to guard there was no way he was letting this kid go. "He's perfect ally guy! Thank you so much!" Dustin went in for a hug but the ally guy quickly pulled away.

"Oh no no no! No hugs here kid! And, uh, don't sweat it. Just take this little guy outta here, that's the best way to thank me." Dustin grinned and nodded, practically skipping out of the alleyway. Jade and Perseus were going to love their new friend!

612 words
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:17 pm

Username: dolly
Which dragon? fruit loops
Dragon name: Little snikker
Impress the dragons:

I love them. I, Apollyon, father of plants shall become the mother of dragons too... well err father I guess but you get my point. Is their like a resume I can fill out for them or do I just kinda speak and you'll give them over. Or do I tell them a story or something? I'm a bit confused mister shady alleyway sir. I have some flowers that induce sleep for a few hours? Do you have any use for those?
Oh wait, I should probably be showing them how to warm up to me. Ummm... Hey little dude or dudet, I didn't really get a gender or anything. You don't need one, I still love you. You are now dragon gender, I shall use Dre/Drago pronouns. I'm getting off topic again aren't it. Ok umm I am a self-proclaimed rad kalon who will be the best parent figure to you. I uhh also have a wife and kids who you can play with once we go home- am I doing this right? Can they understand what I'm saying?
I'm going to assume you can and keep talking alright? I have a pet owl who will love you cause you make like what no sound? Plus you're rainbow like her. We all have wings like me, except they can actually well fly, and like you in the future I think? Are you and adult or child, I can't really tell. Wait, are you even dragons? You look like little lizards to me- I'm sorry! Was that offensive? I promise I won't be this rude once you come home with me- well if you come home with me. Only if you want though, of course haha.
I think this was done the right way? This is my application for this Drago I guess? I will call them Snikker Snoodle but Snikker for short or Snoodle if they like it. Or what ever they want. You get my point, goodnight mister shady alley guy dude sir person.
Last edited by dolly on Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphire77 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:28 pm

Username: sapphire77
Which dragon? Fruit Loops
Dragon name: Cyrus
Impress the dragons:
Aria uses her tail shine to reflect light, and lets the sweet dragon chase the reflection. She enjoys watching the little creature scamper around, trying to catch the reflection of sunlight or candle light, or whatever it is Cyrus is chasing. Though he never catches the beams of light of course, the dragon seems to enjoy the thrill of prancing about, trying to get his paws on the light reflected from Aria's tail. The kalon hopes to impress the dragon through fun, and making sure Cyrus has a fun and enjoyable time with her.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    she/her//hufflepuff//virgo//infj
    hello! call me sapphire <3
    signature art by: emblo
sapphire77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:33 pm

Username: akame-chan
Which dragon?
Dragon name:
Impress the dragons: (Max 700 words or 2 pieces of art. 1 art piece = 350 words.)
RES AA
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:43 pm

username: trans
      which dragon?: fruit loops
      dragon name:
      impress the dragons: (max 700 words)

res
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:30 pm

Username: Chamomile.
Which dragon? Fruit Loops
Dragon name: Orrin
Impress the dragons:[350/350]

Polaris "Star-Catcher" Kaiser || lv 1 ranger || neutral good
Rueben Sparrow || lv 3 rogue || chaotic neutral

-------------------------

Rueben was going to laugh at the antsy kalon and leave, but saw the longing in Polaris's eyes as he stared at the scaly creatures. Rueben took a deep breath, puffed up his chest, and was about to threaten the shady kal, but before he could Polaris pulled him back.
"That's not right Rueben, even if he is a shady guy, it's not right to get the dragon by force." Polaris whispered.
"Then what do you propose we do?" Rue questioned, settling himself onto the ground. Polaris didn't respond, just flashed a smile. Polaris opened up his giant backpack and dug around inside, and pulled out a simple black cone shaped hat.
"That old trick?" Rueben murmured, but his face showed interest.
"It works on kids, why not on dragons? Besides, this trick is why I'm called 'Star-catcher', surely it's not that bad." Polaris settled himself onto the ground next to the dragons, gently encouraging them to come closer. The bronze one ignored him, but the rainbow one gingerly stepped forward.
"Whatta good dragon," Polaris purred, and held the hat out for the dragon to see. The dragon cocked it's head, seeing only a regular black cap. Polaris pulled the hat back towards him, chanting gibberish magical sounding words, with "I shall catch the stars," thrown in occasionally. Polaris pointed towards the night sky, and while the dragon was distracted, pulled the inner lining of the hat into his sleeve. When the dragon looked back down, Polaris was showing the inside of the cap, that was carefully and beautifully painted with the night sky.
The dragon squeaked in surprise, bounding towards the hat to investigate. The colorful dragon shoved it's snoot into the cap to get a closer look, and managed to get itself stuck. Rueben was barking with laughter as the little dragon was sprinting in circles with a black cone over its face.
Last edited by chamomile. on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSMintCat » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:09 pm

Yoyoyoyoyo this is ending tomorrow (June 30th) at 1pm EST!
Status wrote:Not v active these days.
Not really replying to trades/messages; send at own risk.
Please remind me if you've messaged me + it's important.
Looking for a Feb. 9th swap!
CSMintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas. » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:41 pm

Username: lucas.
    Which dragon? fruit loops
    Dragon name: //
    Impress the dragons: wip w/ writing
i've essentially quit when it comes to most cs things. i'll visit for events to gift away pets but that's about all. however, i may be on for adopts/etc.

current status: probably active.
lucas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me