🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [open]

Postby Asternaut » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:38 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Asternaut
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 23
Link to last exploration: XxXxX (17 outskirts, 6 Farmland)
Extra: Cornsilk has found a new song on the internet about loving corn. He is obsessed. It is now his youtube intro.
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:46 am

Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Galia & Mush
Extra:
~Galia walked confidently next to her dad as they ventured out again, this time though she was glued to his side. Their pelts practically brushing. He had a feeling this meant she was nervous about the new area. The buildings in the city were so tall, they looked like they were scraping the clouds. That would be frightening to even the bravest of Beardogs.

To help comfort her a little, Mush began to ramble on about the little treasures that could be found around the area. She even pointed out places that were her favorite to look at when they were in the city, even though she had only been here once before.

rebreathers(*pls ignore the link)

Mush
Outskirts: 11
Farmlands: 11
City: 2nd Trip
Lake: 5
Fields: 6
Mirtilo
Outskirts: 16
Farmlands: 21
City: 6th Trip

Galia
Outskirts: 0
Farmlands: 0
City: 1st Trip
Lake: 0
Fields: 1
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieNova » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:47 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: FaerieNova
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image Image
Wimbledore, Pancake, and Matcha
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
(Stats for all)
The Outskirts: 4
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: Thank you!
ImageImage
FaerieNova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:14 pm

exploration results:

Yawnicon wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Cesium | Koal | Damien
Overall Scavenges: 12 | Overall Scavenges: 12 | Overall Scavenges: 12
| TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 7 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 7 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 7 |
Link to last exploration: Onwards!
Extra:

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this.
almond.milk wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: almond.milk
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0
Link to last exploration: n/a
Extra: :]

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan-(30-outskirts)(8-farmlands),Jen-(30-outskirts)(8-farmlands), Ally-(30-outskirts)(8-farmlands)
Link to last exploration: here
Extra: Looking for a friend in the farmlands!

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! no friend today, however a fun toy car!
Omiyage wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: Omiyage
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Yuki
Amount of times this beardog
has been exploring per zone:

City 1 ✧ Outskirts 0 ✧ Farmlands 0
Lake 0 ✧ Rolling Fields 0

Link to last exploration:
Extra: Hehehe! After this my pack will all have the same amount of explore. Lol. Thank you~

Image While exploring the bustling City you came across a gizmo #20 - Zaptastic! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? wow double loot! Image While exploring the bustling City you came across a Pay Ur Respects Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge. ooo yes, balanced, as everything should be ):D
Nyakuni wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nyakuni
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: The city: 5/5
The Outskirts : 1/1
Link to last exploration: here!
Extra: Gilt and Dusk spent hours roaming and searching for treasures and intrigues to take part in, and though they met with little actual action, they imagined themselves entire arcs of epic adventure, tales that would be told of their names for generations to come. When they arrived back to the city - finding the way on their very own! - they held their heads high. Their hearts thrilled when JP praised their deeds and the artifact they had managed to uncover!

Dusk fumbled to grab their can, Gilt already trying to sink their teeth in with the same trick and failing despite becoming more and more fierce with the poor tin. When Dusk managed to open theirs, it erupted all over Gilt, the fumble having left it unstable. Dusk smiles sheepishly and sips at the remains of their drink while Gilt whimpers in frustration, but when Dusk gives her a nudge and offers the slonky to her, a light returns to her eyes and she nods firmly to him in thanks. She sets her drink down for Dusk to fiddle with while she lifts her head again and began to share their story...

Such was how a simple soda and smile sparked two young beardogs into action, starting a journey that would span many months.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! as the two of you ramble back in from a long day of exploring you are surprised to see jp outside his garage with a tool bag in paw. you follow his gaze and rest upon an old soda vending machine. jp seems to have plugged it into the outlet on the side of the garage and he is currently trying to open it. when he spots the two of you he gives a wide smile. welcome back! you two are here just in time to see my latest and greatest project! i'm rigging up this old soda pop machine to give out free ice cold bepis to those coming back from exploring, what do you think?
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 47 | 47
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 20
lake: 4
the rolling feilds: 3
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

Image While journeying through the endless green fields, you feel something shuffle up beside you. When you turn to look, you find a small White Puppy staring up at you. Hmm. Does this make you a parent?
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image + Image + Image
[City = 15][Outskirts = 15][Farm = 11]
[Farm = 1]
[Farm = 1]
Extra:

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this.
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 51, 47, 40
City: 3 | 3 | 3
Outskirts: 26 | 22 | 21
Farmlands: 19 | 19 | 13
Lake: 1 | 1 | 1
Rolling Fields: 2 | 2 | 2
Extra: All three are extremely confused by the scene in front of them. The last thing any of them would have expected would be for just peachy to hang out with a gizmo... Er, a gizmo beardog...? Though, from what they could tell, he didn't seem to be very comfortable with the circumstances. The trio is rather concerned about him to be honest, and they are planning to go check on just peachy when a voice suddenly speaks up from behind them, startling them all to the point where they nearly jump a foot in the air! They turn to see who it was, and none of the three are willing to upset the pup so they all smile and nod. They each greet buck, managing to relax and not show how startled they are about what they had just seen. This is certainly one of the most confusing days of the trio's lives, and that includes the times they got lost in the Farmlands...
{Rebreather link so I don't lose it: x} (Thank you!)

Image While swimming, something touches your leg, wrapping tendrils around it, causing fear to-- oh it was just some Seaweed! You can craft something with this! upon your return from your grand venture to the lake you are relieved to see jp fiddling around outside his garage today, not gizmo beardog in sight. when you approach he gives his signature grin, grabbing a wrench and prying off a few nuts and bolts from the old soda pop machine. I was able to get the kiddos to take that... 'friendly' gizmo dog out to play today, and ever since my hair has finally gone back down. no bristling or pickles today for me, no sir! but behold, my latest project! he stepped back with a proud smirk, showing off the dusty old vending machine.
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 53, 50, 45 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 24, 24, 24
Lake: 6, 6, 6
Rolling Fields: 8, 8, 8
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: After a long stroll through the rolling fields, the small pack heads towards JP's with a spring in their step.
Mel sticks his snout over the fence, deep blue eyes lighting up when they see the puppies in the yard! "Hi everyone! Y'know, I don't think we caught your names last time we were around..." "Would you mind introducing yourselves?" asks Pidge with a smile.

Image While journeying through the endless green fields, you feel something shuffle up beside you. When you turn to look, you find a small Black Puppy staring up at you. Hmm. Does this make you a parent? just peachy is busily tinkering with his soda pop vending machine when your trio rolls on up, his ears perking at the sound of the familiar voices. he gives a wide grin as he swings around to the inside of the garage, calling the grandpups out. all three of them scrambling to see what they're being called for, their pairs of innocent eyes spotting their newly found friends from yesterday. happily they amble up, the eldest grandpup going first. my name is buck! like buckwheat, my pap named me that! he sheepishly stated, looking to you with a shy smile. the middle pup came bustling up beside her brother. and my name is marlo! i think it sounds pretty she stated in a matter-of-fact tone, her eyes brightly regarding your group. the youngest pup, slowly clambered towards their siblings, hiding behind marlo who gave an encouraging smile. m-my name is sarsaparilla n-nice to meet y-you
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ wrote:

Let's go exploring!
Username: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
Beardog(s) I'm sending: bepis [he/they], aristotle [he/him], and jim [he/him]
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    0 | 0 | 0
farmland:
    10 | 10 | 0
lake:
    0 | 0 | 0
rolling fields:
    7 | 7 | 1
Extra:

Image Oooh a piece of fruit. Oooh a piece of fruit. Oooh a piece of fruit. Wait. Are you being led somewhere? Surely not into the spooky long grass. Heh. Jokes on them. You got yourself a whole Fruit Basket! now. You can craft something with this.
•trance• wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: •trance•
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
⠀⠀⠀⠀walmart⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀kmart
city: 0 - 0
outskirts: 5 - 0
farmlands: 20 - 15
lake: 1 - 1
Link to last exploration: bonk

Image Woah... you've hit the motherload while diving. Is what you would say if your society still valued sunken Treasure Chests! You can probably still craft something with this though!
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Orion
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 6
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 5 || Outskirts: 2

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #24 - Pride! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest?
EeeeeeejDoge wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: everyone each: 29 and from it - 7 farm explors
Extra: goes to explore again, the gang is Im action again
Actually, goes to rest and chill a bit to the farsm again

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 16 | 4
Extra: Thank you! :)

Image While wandering the outskirts you run into a lost beardog! Seems like it wants to be your friend!
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 21
the lake- 3
the rolling fields- 2

ImageImageImage
maero
she/it

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 5
the lake- 0
the rolling fields- 0

ImageImageImage
rico
he/him

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 5
the lake- 0
the rolling fields- 0

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: the red beardog nods at the pubby in agreeance, as rico does, after all, look quite a lot like a chocolate bar. "chocolate may be tasty but its not good for pubbies like you!" spicybo explains to the little one with a smile before turning back to just peachy. "youre great man. heh, remember when we first met? and now youre a grandpa! time flies!" he exclaims. "but no matter what youll always be my just peachy... right?"

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. as you roll back in today from your exploration you see jp is tinkering around with a seemingly new project, sheesh did this guy ever take a break? regardless you waltz on over, intrigued as you make your statements, causing his head to spin as he was pulled from his work. y-your just peachy? now that's something that i never thought would sound so pretty. yes i like that, i am your jp! and you're my spicybo dicey aren't you? he counters after recovering from sheer flattery. his tail curls and twists in his emotionally vulnerable state, cheeks redder and redder as he grins. a-ahem, well anyway! check it out, i'm fixing up this ol' hunk of junk soda pop machine to give out free bepis to returning explorers for if i'm not around at the time. you know, seeing how i'm gonna be taking you out on dates and such~
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Bic & Stevie
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
City: 5 | 3
Outskirts: 10 | 0
Farmlands: 10 | 0
Lake: 0 | 0
Rolling Fields: 0 | 3
Total: 25 | 6

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: ImageSeeing JP himself with another Gizmo BD has given Bic hope, perhaps he's also repenting his Gizmo sins? On the other hand, maybe Stevie isn't so bad after all. He watches as they toss the Gizmo into the air and catch it again like the pictures in those furless magazines.

Image After a fruitful day of browsing the City, you've returned with an earring! That's cool of you! today it seems the strange spell that had been cast over the cast of beardogs has lifted, and jp is back to his usual self without that gizmo beardog anywhere in sight. he managed to pawn glizzy off onto his grandpups to go out and explore for the day, leaving him time to work on his many projects in the work. today it seems he is focused on fixing up an old soda pop machine, how refreshing!
honeycreeper wrote:Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
- Mister R. ( the city 6 | the outskirts 20 | the farmlands 13 | total 39 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 6 | the outskirts 20 | the farmlands 13 | total 39 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 6 | the outskirts 20 | the farmlands 13 | total 39 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: Dreamsicle took JP's words to her heart; the fact that he's come so far makes her so happy for her friend that she has to stop herself from giving him a bone-crushing hug. She decided that she would do her best to create this lantern; she hadn't made one for quite a while, so she was slightly nervous about starting it - but excited nevertheless.

The trio broke away from JP and his grandpups the next day, sunrise calling them to their den. As they traveled further away from the woody outskirts she realized that she never got the pups names, besides Buck who clamored over Dreamsicle in giggly glee. She asks her brothers and they stay suspiciously silent before Mister R. peeps up,

'They were just so excited about outrunning us, we never asked JP their names properly,' he trails off.

Dreamsicle chuckles and they plan to ask next time they come across JP and the pups. It's not long before they hit the city - bustling and busy as always. The trio decides to divide and conquer - splitting up and doing their own individual tasks before meeting up every day. They decided it would be best to spend some time closer to home, gathering more supplies and giving their den some much needed care. Weeds to pull, plants to harvest and all that. Plan now roughly created, they split up and went off into the city.

Image After a fruitful day of browsing the City, you've returned with a flower, awh pretty! whilst you are out in the hustle and bustle of the city, you realize that splitting up may not have been the best idea after all. the city was huge and crawling with all sorts of beardogs, not a familiar face in sight. you start to feel almost... isolated even though you are in a sea of companions. you are spinning on your heels and trying to figure out where the rest of your group might have gone off to when you're met face to face with quite the shifty looking hyena beardog. you lost or something miss? he blatantly points out. you feel yourself shrink back a bit, shaking your head. he snorts, as if not fully convinced before he rubs his red horns he has on. no offense uh, but you look a little lost! anyway i'm actually here to ask if you wanted a tattoo! i'm the lead promoter for the local tatt parlor down the street, my bosses are great! and gay! so that's pretty cool... nothing beats word-of-mouth marketing! he says with a flashy grin.
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Indie - 5 City, 10 Outskirts, 13 Farmland, 2 Lake, 1 Rolling Fields
Mith - 0 City, 0 Outskirts, 0 Farmland, 2 Lake, 0 Rolling Fields
Jupiter- 0 City, 0 Outskirts, 0 Farmland, 1 Lake, 0 Rolling Fields
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: "Oh hello there!" Indie waved to the snail, brushing her tail over her little pups.
"Hi...!" Mith shyly looked out, her brother just a step behind her. "Whattya doing all alone in this big lake?" She asked, small voice in awe of the snail's size.

Image While exploring the shore, you come across a single, shiny gold coin. And then another. And another! Woah you're rich! In useless Gold Coins! At least you can craft things with these, huh? the large snail beardog, judith, gives a warm smile to your posed question, greeting each of the pups with a welcoming bow. oh why i live out here dear! in a sort of hobbit-y home just down the way, not many visitors out here... but if you'd like a cup of tea at anytime you can always find me there! she gives another comforting smile and slowly steps towards the lake. though this summer sure has been a hot one, a little dip to cool oneself off is never a crime
Arcanine Luver wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Arcanine Luver
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image/Image

Anaconda and Little guy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 1 / 1
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: Excited to discover what else is out there, Anaconda and Little guy loaf loafishly towards the outskirts.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #18 - Ladybug! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? while out in the outskirts it seems your dynamic duo has come across a beardog that looks exactly like the gizmo you're holding in your paws. shocked you look down at the gizmo, then the beardog, then back to the gizmo, and then to the beardog, back and forth and back and forth. until finally the gizmo looking beardog speaks in a strangely static-like tone. i am glizzy it announces loudly.
Asternaut wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Asternaut
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 23
Link to last exploration: XxXxX (17 outskirts, 6 Farmland)
Extra: Cornsilk has found a new song on the internet about loving corn. He is obsessed. It is now his youtube intro.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this. as you return you spot melon with his little music device, blasting the intro song over and over, seems he too adores the corn song
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Galia & Mush
Extra:
~Galia walked confidently next to her dad as they ventured out again, this time though she was glued to his side. Their pelts practically brushing. He had a feeling this meant she was nervous about the new area. The buildings in the city were so tall, they looked like they were scraping the clouds. That would be frightening to even the bravest of Beardogs.

To help comfort her a little, Mush began to ramble on about the little treasures that could be found around the area. She even pointed out places that were her favorite to look at when they were in the city, even though she had only been here once before.

rebreathers(*pls ignore the link)

Mush
Outskirts: 11
Farmlands: 11
City: 2nd Trip
Mirtilo
Outskirts: 16
Farmlands: 21
City: 6th Trip

Galia
Outskirts: 0
Farmlands: 0
City: 1st Trip
Lake: 0
Fields: 1

Image While exploring the bustling City you came across a gizmo #21 - Sunshine! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? as you return bravely from the venture out to the city, you spot jp clanging around with an old soda pop machine, trying to pry the front of the machine off its hinges to get it to open up. when he spots you his face lights up, giving a wide grin. hey there's my brave little grandpup back from her adventure, what did you manage to snag out in the wild this time, a slonky or a doodad-- however he pales slightly when he recognizes what is in your paws. his smile turns watery from the sight of the creepy critter in the sweet innocent paws of his granddaughter and yet he doesn't budge from his spot. o-oh... well isn't t-that just... lovely darling! i'm sure you and your... new friend will have such a fun time!
FaerieNova wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: FaerieNova
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image Image
Wimbledore, Pancake, and Matcha
(Stats for all)
The Outskirts: 4
Extra: Thank you!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! you're welcome (3

end of exploration results! feel free to post as this was done after cs rollover (3
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yawnicon » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:17 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Cesium | Koal | Damien
Overall Scavenges: 13 | Overall Scavenges: 13 | Overall Scavenges: 13
| TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 8 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 8 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 8 |
Link to last exploration: Onwards!
Extra:
Yawnicon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melsride » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:25 pm

Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan-(30-outskirts)(9-farmlands),Jen-(30-outskirts)(9-farmlands), Ally-(30-outskirts)(9-farmlands)
Extra: Looking for a friend in the farmlands!
ImageImage
she/her, full time front office manager,
slotomania addict

mallowpop is my kid and they help me out a
lot with posting on the forum part of CS.

ImageImage
Melsride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:27 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
Beardog(s) I'm sending: bepis [he/they], aristotle [he/him], and jim [he/him]
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    0 | 0 | 0
farmland:
    10 | 10 | 0
lake:
    0 | 0 | 0
rolling fields:
    8 | 8 | 2
Extra:
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:31 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image + Image + Image
[City = 15][Outskirts = 15][Farm = 12]
[Farm = 2]
[Farm = 2]
Extra:
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EeeeeeejDoge » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:33 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: everyone each: 30 and from it - 8 farm explors
Extra: goes to explore again, the gang is Im action again
Actually, goes to rest and chill a bit to the farsm again
Image Image

ImageImage Image
my th is eeej_doge | signature art by raging_fossil | icon by me

HI I HAVE JUST AWOKENhello and I will be just getting every owed arts sorted out throught next months, I didn’t sort owed arts before my +1 year unactivity and i really apologize - if you’d like any changes to the owed art aka character for the art, type, cancel, anything! Let me know please :] Thank you everyone and BIG, big sorry!
ImageImage
EeeeeeejDoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:38 pm

let's go exploring!