๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [open]

Postby Nova-Moshi » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:06 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
Indie - 4 City, 6 Outskirts, 2 Farmland
Aurora - 0 City, 3 Outskirts, 1 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: Quiet, quiet. Indie has a wonderful talk with Aurora about flowers and their meanings... Soft alternative music played between them, and Aurora's laughs could be heard softly tinkering through the city.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”
โ€ขNova She/Her
โ€ขWriting/Gaming ImageImage
โ€ขCookie Runโ™กKirbyโ™กPokemon
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”˜
Image Image
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:52 am

let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 26 | 26
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 6
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asternaut » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:06 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Asternaut
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 13
Link to last exploration: XxXxX
Extra: Freeshavocado is now commiting pranks again, my god cornsilk has pie all over his face.
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:08 am

exploration results:

ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Image
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    8 | 8 | 8
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Link to last exploration: here
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! (3
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 25, 22, 17
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 10, 10, 10
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: The trio make up a little song (at Saxophone's insistence) as they trek through the farmlands.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. just peachy is whistling a swell tune, usually not out this early in the morning. he has his signature golden shades on, flashing you a cool grin. "nice song! say, you dropping a mixtape sometime soon, i'm fixing up an old cassette player!"
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 23, 19, 12
City: 0 | 0 | 0
Outskirts: 14 | 10 | 9
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: The trio is filled with determination to impress just peachy by finding more doodads! They are always happy to see him in a good mood. They are all keeping an eye out for the little cars as they wander through the outskirts!
(Thank you!)

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! jp is delighted upon your return, his eyes have a certain sparkle in them. he gives you a broad smile and a thumbs up. "now that's what i like to see out here! some good ol' fashioned doodads, none of those creepy critters nonsense, good job!" he is quite pleased with your findings as of recent.
Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -18, Jen -18 Ally -18
Extra: Looking for another Beardog!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! jp gives you an encouraging speech, ending off with a wink, hoping this gives you so determination.
honeycreeper wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
- Mister R. ( the city 4 | the outskirts 6 | the farmlands 3 | total 12 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 4 | the outskirts 6 | the farmlands 3 | total 12 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 4 | the outskirts 6 | the farmlands 3 | total 12 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: The hamburgers were delicious, just as they remembered. Signor ate at least seven I'm pretty sure, and probably even got the recipe from JP if he didn't get it before. The trio had slept in the barn as they said they would, piling on top of some hay and conking out into a food coma. A pretty good way to end the day in my opinion.

Dreamsicle is usually the first to wake up, but Signor just couldn't wait - there's so much around on a farm! Herbs and vegetables, wheat and so much more to forage. He emptied out an almost empty bag - the sandwiches have been eaten a day or so ago and the water bottles are refillable, no litter to be found - and set off! He wanted to get as many edible foods as possible; cucumbers for some snacking, pumpkins for some pie - the limits are endless! He made sure to grab some things to trade for the resources - blankets and the extra first aid kit. When he asked a nearby farmer what that could get him he had nodded to the small bag Signor had brought. Nothing more than what would fit in the small bag and nothing less.

The others found him a few hours later, nitpicking over the freshness or smell over fruit, his bag only halfway full. They helped some, getting wheat stalks and some seeds for his own garden back home. [/size]

Image Every so often you think you see another beardog in the distance. Apparently you're not the only one willing to stray this far from the safety of the city walls. Because you're watching them and not whats in front of you, you nearly run headlong into an old wooden sign. You've heard about these! (Probably). This one seems to have a note attached. Perhaps you should take it to the curator to get it deciphered! as you return you feel your brain itch with what you found, keeping the note safely tucked away. just peachy notices you, his smile shining and yet... he looks distant, perhaps even like he may be hiding something. "there are my favorite little- wanderers! find anything of interest today? besides the possible gas those burgers may have given you haha- sorry went a tad much on the seasoning!" just peachy exclaimed. you eye him for a moment, deciding if he is to be trusted. however you remember the smores, laughs, scary stories and everything else you shared, lightly showing him the note. he inspects it as his eyes grow wide, looking up at you. "why... you've done it- quick, take this to the curator! quick now quick!"
Melybelly wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Melybelly
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
Nougat & Envy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 10 (ea) Outskirts || 3 (ea) farmlands
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra: idk how Iโ€™ve managed to get so lucky! ;0; Thank you! 7.28

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. (3
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 4
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 1

ImageImageImage
frukto

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 1

ImageImageImage
peso

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 1

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: "the farmlands smell scary.. so empty and we could get lost!" frukto says as she pads up to the border, nearly bumping into just peachy. "nah man, you gotta be BRAVE and BRACE the outdoors!" peso reminds her.
"hes right frukto- we gotta be bra- OH just peachy whats up dude?! today im takin my crew out to the farmlands for the first time. y'see frukto here? shes blind but shes got one HELL of a snoot so shes gonna lead the way! rags to riches man! haha, seeya later jp!"

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy is busily writing stuff down on what appears to be a shopping list, on the very top something is circled, underlined and bolded more than the rest. as you approach he quickly stuffs the note into his bandana, much like when you had come across him yesterday. he leans against the garage's side, giving you a cool smile. "oh hey, whattup spicybo dicey, oooo the farmlands? say be careful out there, it's getting quite hot outside, especially since you showed up~" he smoothly stated. however his cheeks soon grew pinker as he then cast a glance to the rest of your group, giving them a pleasant wave. "oh, hope that sniffer finds more goodies out there!"
Starlight Grove wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Starlight Grove
Beardog(s) I'm sending:Image SCP-231
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:0
Link to last exploration: Never lol
Extra: I'm so excited! I hope my little SCP is safe

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! just peachy just about fainted at the sight he just witnessed in front of him. you waddled up with your catch of the day, however jp had already run for the hills. instead, his son, melon greeted you. "oh nice find out there!"
Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 23, 7
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: Thank you! :)

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Pink Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (3
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Raspberry & Dynomite
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
City: 0 | 0
Outskirts: 6 | 0
Farmlands: 2 | 2
Total: 8 | 2

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Image Raspberry and Dynomite take turns pushing the doodad around in the dirt. It's fun all in all and perhaps they'll start a joint collection?

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. just peachy happily watches as you come back with your basket of veggies and your doodad. "say, collect more and maybe one day you'll have more than me! I got quite the collection I'll have you know!
EeeeeeejDoge wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 12 (1 farm explors) | 12 (1 farm explors) | 12 (1 farm explors)
Extra: goin to the farm again to chill and rest a but again

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. just peachy is glad you could catch up on some relaxation times.
namiwami wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: my shawty pavo
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 5 city | 2 outskirts | 0 farmlands
Link to last exploration: ououououghghg
Extra: A motorcycle! Well, that's swell! Pavo nods vigorously, its gloop...glooping. For a moment it looks as if it's about to nudge its slonky over towards JP to helpโ€”it looks rather springy, doesn't it?
...But then the slonky flops over, and Pavo realizes that it wouldn't be much help in building a vehicle at all. After a moment of consideration, it goes to paw out a message on the ground, writing in the dirt somewhere:

I'll be on the lookout! :)

Image While wandering the outskirts you run into a lost beardog! Seems like it wants to be your friend! just peachy smiles big and wide upon your return, giving you a proud pat on the shoulder. "well well, no parts, but hey hey! an extra set of paws isn't too bad either, congrats on your new friend! one day when i build that motorcycle I'll take ya'll out on a joy ride!"
S h e b s t e r wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username:S h e b s t e r
Beardog(s) I'm sending:Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:City: 1 Outskirts:4 Farmlands: 1
Link to last exploration:xxx
Extra:
Oh man. I wonder what Iโ€™ll run into today!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! just peachy is proud of your meat score, stating there is some stuff you can snag from the shop with this!
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Letโ€™s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Malibu & Mush
Extra:
~ Mirtilo smiled widely as he saw your collection, happiness washing over him. He was glad you liked his presents enough to keep them in a small collection, and he couldnโ€™t wait to continue adding to it. โ€œIโ€™ll find something else on this trip!โ€ he tells you before giving you a quick affectionate head butt. The group heads off again on another adventure.

โ™ก Mush
Outskirts: 3rd Trip
Farmlands: 3
City: 1
โ™ก Mirtilo
Outskirts: 8th Trip
Farmlands: 13
City: 5

โ™ก Malibu
Outskirts: 3rd Trip
Farmlands: 3
City: 5

ImageWhile exploring the Outskirts you came across a Green Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy is snoozing away in his pool chair, getting tan as can be when you spot melon anxiously waiting. he gives you a headbutt as an affectionate greeting and smiles wide. slowly he holds up his own present to give you, what appears to be a small coin of some sort. "I found it buried in the dirt around the outskirts, pretty neat huh?"
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Indie - 4 City, 6 Outskirts, 2 Farmland
Aurora - 0 City, 3 Outskirts, 1 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: Quiet, quiet. Indie has a wonderful talk with Aurora about flowers and their meanings... Soft alternative music played between them, and Aurora's laughs could be heard softly tinkering through the city.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat[/b just peachy was vibing to some of his own tunes, strumming some old ukulele he pulled from the depths of his garage. he looked up from his craft when he saw you, a smile peeling across his snout. "gee those beats sure sound lovely, I think you might like this song!"
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
[b]let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 26 | 26
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 6
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this.
Asternaut wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Asternaut
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 13
Link to last exploration: XxXxX
Extra: Freeshavocado is now commiting pranks again, my god cornsilk has pie all over his face.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! just peachy watches with a narrowed gaze as he sees the remnants of pie all over your face. he is weary and doesn't get too close, not too keen on being pied in the face today,

"if you got a response above please wait to post again until after cs rollover!"
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ Locations

Postby dragoness129 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:31 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 1]
Extra: โ™ฅ
ImageImage
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:44 am

Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
    Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
      The City: 4 | 4 | 4
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 0 | 0 | 0
    Extra: The journey through the city continues.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:12 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Fourd
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 1
Link to last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4754569&p=139048821&hilit=fourd#p139048821
Extra: Little orange car for my orange-ish guy <3
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:59 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 20
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 2
we do the best we can with what we have
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:15 pm

LittleMaple wrote:I'd like to redeem an achievement!
Username: LittleMaple
Achievement: Explore the Outskirts 10 times
Proof (if applicable): ^^ (if i need to repost this one on my next explore since this is the 10th i can but just lmk aoijweoijd)

The Achievement Badge:Explore the Outskirts 10 times. You can hang this on your fridge!
A... Coupon? Seems like whoever made this didn't much care how it looked. Oh well. It's still good for turning in for any THREE (3) free Store Items

namiwami wrote:I'm here to donate a collectible!
Item You're Donating: gizmo #9 - Pengwing, gizmo #16 - Lil' Blue, and gizmo #2 - Smoothie
Image Image Image
Proof: pengwing, lil' blue, and smoothie!!
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: 0!
pavo wants to rid of these beasts once and for all

Donation Rewards:
300 meat for donating three (3) gizmo's! Wow! That's a big donation.
500 bonus meat for being the first person to donate a Gizmo #2 - Smoothie!
The Donator Badge. you can hang this on your fridge!

and what do you mean beasts! they are just little friends. just small guys (:

Melybelly wrote:I'm here to donate a collectible!
Item You're Donating: Image x1 Image x1 Image x1 Image x1Image x1
Proof: gizmo #12 - Dally!, gizmo #21 - Sunshine!, gizmo #3 - Kiwi!, Letter G Magnoot! ,gizmo #6 - Snowball
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: 8 Total!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to redeem an achievement!
Achievement: Explore the Outskirts 10 times
Proof (if applicable): xx?

Donation Rewards:
400 meat for donating three (4) gizmo's! Wow! That's a big donation.
100 meat for donating a magnoot!
500 bonus meat for being the first person to donate a Gizmo #12 - Dally!
500 bonus meat for being the first person to donate a Gizmo #6 - Snowball!

The Achievement Badge:Explore the Outskirts 10 times. You can hang this on your fridge!
A... Coupon? Seems like whoever made this didn't much care how it looked. Oh well. It's still good for turning in for any THREE (3) free Store Items

ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ wrote:I'm here to donate a collectible!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Item You're Donating: Imageletter o magnoot
Proof: here
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: 1

Donation Rewards:
100 meat for donating a magnoot!
500 bonus meat for being the first person to donate a Letter O Magnoot!

(I'm not sure if this is your first or not. But if it is feel free to pick up the donations badge on the front page!!)

Mossclaw3706 wrote:I'm here to donate a collectible!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Item You're Donating: orange doodad #3!
Proof: collected here!
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: 4 so far! [2] [1] [1]

ImageImageImage
Today the Curator is greeted at the doors to the museum with Saxophone's nose smushed right up against the glass.
"We missed you!!!" they exclaim, wrapping their arms around the Curator in a quick hug, then walks past them into the lobby. "Ahhhh, love that Museum smell--"

Mel grins and Pidge cracks a small smile as they dutifully follow their exuberant friend to the collections desk. Saxophone buzzes around to ogle at all the new donations, while Pidge hands the Curator a new doodad.

The Curator barely manages to get out a hello before he's crushed in a hug. "Awh shucks kids, I missed you lot too," he says, pushing his glasses up to follow them through the museum.

Their donation isn't the first of its kind but it might as well be, the way he hypes it up to Pidge and Mel before placing it on the shelf behind him; a small collection of double donations that he loves just as much as those in their little glass boxes.

Donation Rewards:
50 meat for donating a doodad!

shortstop wrote:I'm here to donate a collectible!
Item You're Donating: x1 purple doodad #2, x1 green doodad #1
Proof: purple and green
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: this is #6 and #7 c:

Donation Rewards:
100 meat for donating two (2) doodads!

onion wrote:I'm here to donate a collectible!
Item You're Donating: gizmo #14 - fwoggy
Proof: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4754569&start=660#p139031005
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: i think this is the eighth woo

Donation Rewards:
100 meat for donating a gizmo!

Also onion my beloved. If you want shorter links for your flower images:
Code: Select all
Red: [img]https://i.imgur.com/igOlgqL.png[/img]
Yellow: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ErQMore.png[/img]
Purple: [img]https://i.imgur.com/QW94Uti.png[/img]

honeycreeper wrote:I'm here to donate a collectible!
Username: honeycreeper
Item You're Donating:
- gizmo # 10, teddy
- grey doodad #1
- gizmo #24, Pride
- grey doodad #1
Proof:
- gizmo # 10, teddy
- grey doodad #1
- gizmo #24, Pride
- blue doodad #3
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: (with this batch) six in total

extra; it was quite a while ago, now that the trio recall, but they remember a sign being found again. it was roughed up and overgrown and had a little plant growth on it - I mean, you could barely, just barely, make out the first few letters. With a quick game of rock, paper scissors, it was decided that Signor would be the one to ask the museum curator - what is this sign ?

The Curator pokes his head up from cataloging their donations. Another one? This makes two... What were the last communications they recieved from-- Hmmm--. He asks which way it was pointing, the letters, any special characteristics. A symbol? On the bottom right? Aged and barely visible unless you were looking close enough. The Curator beams.

"'Fore the City opened the walls all proper, no more guards n' all that protecting farm shipments, an old friend o'mine snuck out. He's one've the first of us, ya know? He can still remember when this city had-- well, no, that ain't my story to tell. But he said, he told me ya see he said, that he'd leave clues on his whereabouts and the direction he was headed. Signs, he said, to indicate safest passage. We reckon if we find enough of them signs with them markings of his, we can find our way outta them farmlands. They're stupid big, ya see. And littered with all kindsa dangers the further you go out. So... you lot keep an eye out, yeah? If youse find anymore or you hear of other folks findin' them, you send em here, yeah?"

Donation Rewards:
200 meat for donating two (2) gizmos!
100 meat for donating two (2) doodads!
500 bonus meat for being the first person to donate a Gizmo #24 - Pride!

onion wrote:I'm here to donate a collectible!
Item You're Donating: purp doodad numbah 2 babey!
Proof: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4754569&start=680#p139048821
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: this is number 9!

Donation Rewards:
50 meat for donating a doodad!

namiwami wrote:I'd like to redeem an achievement!
Achievement: Explore the City 5 Times
Proof (if applicable): should be in there!! I can edit with links to each exploration if needed :')))

[size=85]sorry for the double posting ๐Ÿ’€ i'll be sure to put it all together next time if that's preferable!!

You've earned: The Achievement Badge: Explore the City 5 Times! you can hang this on your fridge!

shortstop wrote:I'd like to redeem an achievement!
Achievement: Explore the Outskirts 10 Times
Proof (if applicable): [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]

โ €

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EeeeeeejDoge » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:18 pm

I'd like to redeem an achievement!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Achievement: Explore the outskirts 10 times
Proof (if applicable): link to my last explore (just click on the last explore link till you dont see all the posts needed)
Last edited by EeeeeeejDoge on Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

ImageImage Image
my th is eeej_doge | signature art by raging_fossil | icon by me

HI I HAVE JUST AWOKENhello and I will be just getting every owed arts sorted out throught next months, I didnโ€™t sort owed arts before my +1 year unactivity and i really apologize - if youโ€™d like any changes to the owed art aka character for the art, type, cancel, anything! Let me know please :] Thank you everyone and BIG, big sorry!
ImageImage
EeeeeeejDoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me