🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [open]

Postby namiwami » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:04 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: pavo!!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 5 city | 1 outskirts | 0 farmlands
Link to last exploration: :3
Extra: A lot has happened! Quite a bit, in fact! Pavo's quite shocked at the apparent value of their find—at Just Peachy's excitement, it gets quite excited too! Perhaps they'll store this safely back at home while they go out on another trek...its new friend Durian seems happy to watch over the treasure in its stead. She doesn't seem quite open to exploring as much as Pavo is.
Image nami | they/she Image
follow my artfight! ᓚᘏᗢ
namiwami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:32 am

Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
    Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
      The City: 3 | 3 | 3
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 0 | 0 | 0
    Link to last exploration: here
    Extra: The journey through the city continues.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asternaut » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:32 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Asternaut
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 12
Link to last exploration: XxXxX
Extra: Freeshavocado's channel is really blowing up! This venture is sponsored by Meat™! "It's kinda like money!"
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:59 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Fourd
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0
Link to last exploration: N/A
Extra: First explore lets GOOOO
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:23 pm

exploration results:

ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Image         Image         Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    7 | 7 | 7
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #18 - Ladybug! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest?
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 19
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 1

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this.
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 0]
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #12 - Dally! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest?
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 24, 21, 16
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 9, 9, 9
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: The trio set out to the farmlands with gusto! Sax mimes rolling up their sleeves, and Mel walks with a little stalk of grass in their mouth. Pidge rolls their eyes lovingly.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. jp grins as he sees your trio approaching, his tail giving a light wag. "now that's the spirit, a bit of grit never hurt nobody!" just peachy beams with pride, seems he likes the energy.
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Raspberry & Dynomite
ImageImage
City: 0 | 0
Outskirts: 6 | 0
Farmlands: 1 | 1
Total: 7 | 1

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Dynomite is intrigued by the thing that they found yesterday, but Raspberry throws it onto Bic the moment they get home. He rejoices, tucking it into his "nest" and curling up to sleep. The whole idea gives Raspberry the heebie jeebies and the quicker she's out of the house the better she feels.

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy waits in anxiousness as your group approaches, shielding his eyes just in case. however he gives a sigh of relief when he spots you with just a doodad. "phew, now you got your head on your shoulders it seems!"
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Malibu & Mush
Extra:
~ A laugh fell from Mirtilo’s muzzle “Of course, you’re obviously the most stylish beardog I know” he teased affectionately before following it with another small chuckle and a peck. “I brought this for you today.” he said before pushing a small glass marble to Melon.

Mush
Outskirts: 2nd Trip
Farmlands: 3
City: 1
Mirtilo
Outskirts: 7th Trip
Farmlands: 13
City: 5

Malibu
Outskirts: 2nd Trip
Farmlands: 3
City: 5

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! just peachy's snores could be heard from across the outskirts, a loud rumbling hit the air like thunder. you sneak past him, finding melon busy at work by the workbench in the garage. he gasps in excitement at the sight of you and takes off his goggles. he rushes over to you and gives you a peck right back. his eyes grow wide as he sees you present your little marble gift to him and he gingerly takes it in his paws. "oh this one is my favorite by far-" he twists and turns it every which way, taking it in. quickly he rushes over to some closed cabinets where upon opening them is a collection of all the things your brought back for him in your travels.
Melybelly wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Melybelly
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
Nougat & Envy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 10 (ea) Outskirts || 2 (ea) farmlands
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra: Thank you! 7.27

You're about to head home for the evening when a very lost beardog wanders over. Perhaps it'd like if you took it home? Image
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 22, 18, 11
City: 0 | 0 | 0
Outskirts: 13 | 9 | 8
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: All three smile at just peachy, very happy to have made him proud. They head back to the Outskirts again today, eager to see what they will come across this time!
(Thank you!)

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy was glad to see you return with a grey doodad, his tail wagging. he seemed to be in a particularly good mood today, this made you determined to go out once more!
EeeeeeejDoge wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 11 (1 farm explors) | 11 (1 farm explors) | 10 (1 farm explors)
Extra: goin to the outskirts again!!!!!!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #13 - Malibu! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? creepy critter jitters!
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 4
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
frukto

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
peso

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 0

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: so spicybo you said he smells... kinda fruity?" asks frukto as she lifts her snout. the blind beardog feels the earth beneath her feet and proceeds.
"yep! oh there he is!! jay pee!!!" spicybo calls, trotting up to him faster than normal with frukto and peso just behind him. "hey! whats that behind you? ah, nevermind..."
spicybo nods to just peachy as he stutters and explains his idea. "thats genius dude!!! see frukto, peso, this is just peachy, the absolute COOLEST dude on the planet. we are getting friendship bracelets- isnt that awesome! haha, so ill go with pink and black... coolio!"
spicybo then gestures to the two other beardogs and they all pad off, the former giving just peachy a wink before running into the outskirts.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy was busily sceibbling away at something on a peper, looking quite frustrated. however his ears perked up when he heard a familiar voice, scrambling and stuffing the paper in his bandana, whipping around and acting like he wasn't doing nothing. when he sees you he spots a cool grin as you approach, he notices somw new faces and gives a shrug. "what's up spicybo dicey, how's it cooking out there in the frying pan?" he lightly nudges the purple doodad and wyes spicybo, flicking his shades down. "w-wait... you think im the coolest dude on the planet??" just peachy almost seemed stunned, total deer in the headlights. you decide to give him a moment as he is trying to process what had just been said.
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 25 | 25
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 5
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this.
Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 22, 6
Extra: Thank you! :)

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Purple Slonky! A collectable. Sproing.
honeycreeper wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
- Mister R. ( the city 4 | the outskirts 6 | the farmlands 2 | total 12 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 4 | the outskirts 6 | the farmlands 2 | total 12 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 4 | the outskirts 6 | the farmlands 2 | total 12 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: Dreamsicle woke again, though she couldn't remember going to sleep. She remembers the flower crown and JP's watery smile, the picnic with fresh patties and an afternoon of jokes and fun. But after that, she can't really recall anything. The camp has been set up again and her friends are still sleeping under the slowly brightening sky. Her stomach should still be full from the picnic, but it's rumbling quietly and hunger seems to confuse her. The day seems right, like any other day from before. But she can't shake off the feeling that she's somehow . . lost time. Like a gap in her memory that shouldn't be there. Signor and Mister R. wake up at almost the exact same time and the trio just sits there for a second, looking at each other.

It seems like the same question is bouncing through all of their minds - what day is it? did we miss something?

All too soon hunger wins out in the end and they trample through the woods for some berries and nuts before they go on their way further out. closer to that red building from before; if they're under a roof for a night it wouldn't be too bad. The day carries on the same as always, joking and laughing and falling down hills. It seems like that strange moment from the morning has been forgotten; but Dreamsicle knows in the back of her mind, even if forgetting wasn't a bad thing, it was unsettling to not remember. Maybe she'll bring it up to JP in the future, just to get another person's insight on the matter.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. just peachy is gently flipping patties on the grill when he spots you, giving a grin and a wave. wait... haven't you seen this all before? why does it feel... just out of reach, that memory? it itched your brain but you decided to just try and shrug it off. "want some patties little miss?" he offers you a hamburger, giving a broad smile.
namiwami wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: pavo!!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 5 city | 1 outskirts | 0 farmlands
Link to last exploration: :3
Extra: A lot has happened! Quite a bit, in fact! Pavo's quite shocked at the apparent value of their find—at Just Peachy's excitement, it gets quite excited too! Perhaps they'll store this safely back at home while they go out on another trek...its new friend Durian seems happy to watch over the treasure in its stead. She doesn't seem quite open to exploring as much as Pavo is.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Orange Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. just peachy is cleaning off a dusty piece of metal, and you give him a confused look. he wipes the sweat from his brow and stands up, giving a grin. "this here will be a motorcycle... er- one day that is, i gotta find all the parts! if you find anything out there, let me know!"
chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
      The City: 3 | 3 | 3
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 0 | 0 | 0
    Extra: The journey through the city continues.

ImageWhile exploring the City you came across a Grey Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
Asternaut wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Asternaut
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 12
Link to last exploration: XxXxX
Extra: Freeshavocado's channel is really blowing up! This venture is sponsored by Meat™! "It's kinda like money!"

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! just peachy groans as he sees you approaching, lugging back inside to hide from all this vlogging nonsense.
Fourd wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Fourd
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0
Link to last exploration: N/A
Extra: First explore lets GOOOO

Image While exploring the City you came across a Orange Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (3

end of exploration posts! feel free to post after this as it was done after rollover!
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:30 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Image         Image         Image
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    8 | 8 | 8
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Extra:
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:41 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 25, 22, 17
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 10, 10, 10
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: The trio make up a little song (at Saxophone's insistence) as they trek through the farmlands.
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:44 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 23, 19, 12
City: 0 | 0 | 0
Outskirts: 14 | 10 | 9
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Extra: The trio is filled with determination to impress just peachy by finding more doodads! They are always happy to see him in a good mood. They are all keeping an eye out for the little cars as they wander through the outskirts!
(Thank you!)
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melsride » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:31 pm

Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -18, Jen -18 Ally -18
Extra: Looking for another Beardog!
ImageImage
she/her, full time front office manager,
slotomania addict

mallowpop is my kid and they help me out a
lot with posting on the forum part of CS.

ImageImage
Melsride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycreeper » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:03 pm

I'm here to donate a collectible!
Item You're Donating:
- gizmo # 10, teddy
- grey doodad #1
- gizmo #24, Pride
- grey doodad #1
Proof:
- gizmo # 10, teddy
- grey doodad #1
- gizmo #24, Pride
- blue doodad #3
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: (with this batch) six in total

extra; it was quite a while ago, now that the trio recall, but they remember a sign being found again. it was roughed up and overgrown and had a little plant growth on it - I mean, you could barely, just barely, make out the first few letters. With a quick game of rock, paper scissors, it was decided that Signor would be the one to ask the museum curator - what is this sign ?

________

Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
- Mister R. ( the city 4 | the outskirts 6 | the farmlands 3 | total 12 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 4 | the outskirts 6 | the farmlands 3 | total 12 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 4 | the outskirts 6 | the farmlands 3 | total 12 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: The hamburgers were delicious, just as they remembered. Signor ate at least seven I'm pretty sure, and probably even got the recipe from JP if he didn't get it before. The trio had slept in the barn as they said they would, piling on top of some hay and conking out into a food coma. A pretty good way to end the day in my opinion.

Dreamsicle is usually the first to wake up, but Signor just couldn't wait - there's so much around on a farm! Herbs and vegetables, wheat and so much more to forage. He emptied out an almost empty bag - the sandwiches have been eaten a day or so ago and the water bottles are refillable, no litter to be found - and set off! He wanted to get as many edible foods as possible; cucumbers for some snacking, pumpkins for some pie - the limits are endless! He made sure to grab some things to trade for the resources - blankets and the extra first aid kit. When he asked a nearby farmer what that could get him he had nodded to the small bag Signor had brought. Nothing more than what would fit in the small bag and nothing less.

The others found him a few hours later, nitpicking over the freshness or smell over fruit, his bag only halfway full. They helped some, getting wheat stalks and some seeds for his own garden back home.
honeycreeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me