๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [open]

Postby namiwami » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:10 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ye olde pavo gloopyalien
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 5 city | 0 elsewhere
Link to last exploration: :D
Extra: Onto greener pastures! Not quite the greenest pastures, though, that's the farmland. At least, Pavo thinks so. Past the walls of the city and into the great unknown to the outskirts, it very much hopes it does not get lost! (Its depth perception isn't the most amazing. You'd think four eyes would make it better, but maybe the gloop cancels it out.)

Image Image

I'd like to redeem an achievement!
Achievement: Explore the City 5 Times
Proof (if applicable): should be in there!! I can edit with links to each exploration if needed :')))

sorry for the double posting ๐Ÿ’€ i'll be sure to put it all together next time if that's preferable!!
Image nami | they/she Image
follow my artfight! แ“šแ˜แ—ข
namiwami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:12 am

Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
    Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
      The City: 2 | 2 | 2
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 0 | 0 | 0
    Link to last exploration: here
    Extra: After an unplanned day of rest, the trio are ready to begin their journey again.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:46 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 4
the outskirts- 15
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
oblakoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 12
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
luko

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 8
the farmlands- 0

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: the three beardogs laugh til they get home at just peachys silly reactiom. of course though, since he seemed to accept the offer of friendship bracelets, it got spicybo thinking. so the next day on the way out to the border, he approached just peachy with a small smile. "hey my good friend!" he started with a hearty chuckle. "i was thinking of bringing a couple different friends out tomorrow for a change- yknow give oblakoe and luko a rest for once! but also... what color might you want this friendship bracelet to be? me, i was thinking black and red stripes!!! fierce but cool too!"
    ๋ชจ๋“  data๋ฅผ ๋ชจ์•„ mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en แ“šแ˜แ—ข
    like du du du du du! ๐ŸŠ

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coolfellow » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:17 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Coolfellow
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
City: 2
Outskirts: 3
Farmland: 0
Link to last exploration: Here!
Extra: Sullie feels like his ready to venture out a bit further. He is excited to see what he can find in the farmlands

Coolfellow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asternaut » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:27 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Asternaut
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 11
Link to last exploration: XxXxX
Extra: The boys are back to their mischief after taking some time to rest from their adventures![/quote]
Last edited by Asternaut on Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:53 pm

exploration results:

Adam Stanheight wrote:
Adam Stanheight wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Adam Stanheight
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 16 & 18
Link to last exploration: looks under a rock
Extra: Leslie is content in his clownery

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! just peachy snickers as you walk past, he seems to have been keen on your magic trick and now favors you in good spirits.
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 23, 20, 15
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 8, 8, 8
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: Just Peachy finds a novelty card in his mailbox with a goofy joke on the front. The inside is inscribed neatly with:
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ; ๐ผ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐“ ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐’ป๐“Š๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“†๐“Š๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€๐“๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ถ ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“๐“€. ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐“Ž ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ. ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘”๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆ, ๐’ซ๐’พ๐’น๐‘”๐‘’. Scrawled on the back is: ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ!!!!!! ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ญ, ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜น

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. just peachy takes the envelope carefully in paws, gliding over the joke with a broad grin. there was a heart chuckle before he then read the inside, his gumpy ol' heart melting on the spot. upon seeing your familiar faces he gives a joyful wave, winking at you as a sign he is happy you feel better!
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 14
Extra: โ™ฅ

Image While exploring the City you came across a Orange Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (3
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Raspberry & Dynomite
ImageImage
City: 0 | 0
Outskirts: 6 | 0
Farmlands: 0 | 0
Total: 6 | 0

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Raspberry has grown tired of Bic's consistent dependency on the Gizmos. Dynomite offers her a nice stroll through the fields and she takes them up on the offer.

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a gizmo #22 - Wizard! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? even though your dear gizmo lover hadn't attended your stroll it seems you atill magically appeared with a gizmo in paws. just peachy eyes the both of you wearily, scared a certain someone may have had some infulence over you after all!
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 21, 17, 10
City: 0 | 0 | 0
Outskirts: 12 | 8 | 7
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: The trio is rather confused by just peachy's comment, but they are glad they amused him regardless. As they set off for their next adventure, the trio debates what they think they will find today. All three of them are hoping for something different, but that just means that hopefully, they'll be happy no matter what they end up finding!
(Thank you!)

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a really good deed and got given 90 meat! just peachy gives a proud mumble as you came in from the day, clearly impressed by how good you were in spirit to help out. he gives each of you a thumbs up and sends you back out on your way.
Melybelly wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Melybelly
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
Nougat & Envy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 10 (ea) Outskirts || 1 (ea) farmlands
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra: Thank you! 7.26.22

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Pink Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy's eyes widen as he takes in your haul for the day. "hey not half bad, you got a doodad, and my favorite color no less! er- just don't try clambering into that one though alright?" he cautions.
trancegeminii wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: trancegeminii
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
โ €โ €โ €โ €walmartโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €kmart
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 12 + 7
Link to last exploration: bonk
Extra: the boys took a lil break from adventuring to do some arts and crafts- kmart is trying to get better at origami but his paws are a lil too chunky so he seems to squash a lot of things but hes getting better!

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. as you return, jp notices your determined look on your face and decides to do a dad thing. just peachy then watches an astonishing amount of origami lessons on youtube before then spending a bit of time trying to teach you how to do it without squishing them. he is very proud of you, giving a wide, watery smile.
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Image
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    6 | 6 | 6
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat!
Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 21, 5
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: Thank you! :)

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. (3
S h e b s t e r wrote:
S h e b s t e r wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username:S h e b s t e r
Beardog(s) I'm sending:Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:City: 1 Outskirts:4 Farmlands: 0
Link to last exploration:xxx
Extra:
Sunflower is excited to finally be able to explore the farmlands! Hoping to see some farm animals maybe a produce stand or two!

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. just peachy comments how pretty the flowers would look in your mane. he thinks it would be a good idea to maybe use the flowers to make something!
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 18
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 0

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a really good deed and got given 90 meat!
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 24 | 24
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 4
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this.
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Letโ€™s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Malibu & Mush
Extra:
~ Mirtilo gave you a parting affectionate head butt before he carried the food you had given him back to his group of friends. He threw a slightly nervous glance back towards JP before sharing the plate with his friends.

โ™ก Mush
Outskirts: 1st Trip
Farmlands: 3
City: 1
โ™ก Mirtilo
Outskirts: 6th Trip
Farmlands: 13
City: 5

โ™ก Malibu
Outskirts: 1st Trip
Farmlands: 3
City: 5

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned having grown some horns? Haha just kidding. It's a clothing item... Or is it? as you roll on in after a long tiring trip, melon is standing patiently, waiting with what looks to be... purple lemonade? "blueberry lemonade to be precise!" he states as he catches your confused gaze. you happy grab a drink and he giggles at your catch. "oh, trying in horns are we, wanting to be the matching couple of the town?"
Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -17, Jen -17 Ally -17
Extra: Looking for another Beardog!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! jp encourages you to try again!
namiwami wrote:Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ye olde pavo gloopyalien
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 5 city | 0 elsewhere
Link to last exploration: :D
Extra: Onto greener pastures! Not quite the greenest pastures, though, that's the farmland. At least, Pavo thinks so. Past the walls of the city and into the great unknown to the outskirts, it very much hopes it does not get lost! (Its depth perception isn't the most amazing. You'd think four eyes would make it better, but maybe the gloop cancels it out.)

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Pay Ur Respects Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge. as you come back from such a marvelous adventure jp almost jumps out of his pool chair he was lounging in, all at the sight of your catch. he marvels in sheer wonder at the magnoot, giving a gasp. "why, that is an extra catch there bub! don't go spending it all in one place, and don't let those creepy critters try and steal it, that there is valuable!"
chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
      The City: 2 | 2 | 2
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 0 | 0 | 0
    Extra: After an unplanned day of rest, the trio are ready to begin their journey again.

Image While exploring the City you did a really good deed and got given 90 meat! just peachy is glad to see you back in the saddle again after taking a good rest day!
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 4
the outskirts- 15
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
oblakoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 12
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
luko

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 8
the farmlands- 0

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: the three beardogs laugh til they get home at just peachys silly reactiom. of course though, since he seemed to accept the offer of friendship bracelets, it got spicybo thinking. so the next day on the way out to the border, he approached just peachy with a small smile. "hey my good friend!" he started with a hearty chuckle. "i was thinking of bringing a couple different friends out tomorrow for a change- yknow give oblakoe and luko a rest for once! but also... what color might you want this friendship bracelet to be? me, i was thinking black and red stripes!!! fierce but cool too!"

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #14 - Fwog! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? just peachy seems to have been a bit busy when you stopped by- or... it looked like it? it moreso looked like someone who was trying to look busy but wasn't the best at it. whatever the case may be, he seems to flip his shades up when he spots ypu, giving a cool, collected grin, flashing his pearly whites. as you approach he hovers by the grill he was... brushing?? and abandons his post to go see you. as you talk with him, he gives a nod, his paws crossed over his chest. "oh yea, no yea, you're totally right. these bracelets need to be the sickiest thing since sliced bread. what if I got pink and black to match me? or... i mean... maybe we could swap? I wear black and red and you wear the black and pink. to... uh... to be reminded to be cool and stay brave out there in the wastes yknow, not cause of anything else!"
Coolfellow wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Coolfellow
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
City: 2
Outskirts: 3
Farmland: 0
Link to last exploration: Here!
Extra: Sullie feels like his ready to venture out a bit further. He is excited to see what he can find in the farmlands

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. just pwachy shoots you a grin, winking and doing a lil blaster point at you. "hey not too shabby for your first time out in the fields! the fruit this time a year as sweet as honey!"
Asternaut wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Asternaut
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 11
Link to last exploration: XxXxX
Extra: The boys are back to their mischief after taking some time to rest from their adventures!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! just peachy grinned at your trio, glad to see you back in the ring after taking a well deserved pit stop break!

end of exploration posts! feel free to post after this as it was done after rollover!
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:59 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Image
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    7 | 7 | 7
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Extra:
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ 372695

ย ย ย ย