๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [open] [museum closed]

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:21 am

let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 21 | 21
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 1
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eyesemote » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:43 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Gr33dQU33N
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Sugar! :3
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: The outskirts: 6! Elsewhere: 0!
Link to last exploration: !!!
Extra: Sowwy for the mix up last time! </3
Sugar falls over a broken barrel half, she looks down at it, it appears that something broke it... something large.
just here for cleaning
eyesemote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby namiwami » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:52 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: pavo!!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 2
Link to last exploration: โค
Extra: Pavo, quite clueless (and indeed worried that its new friend might be Suspicious), tilts its head to the side with a gloopy frown. It thanks Just Peachy for the warning anyways, and gives Pengwing a sort of concerned little look...he wouldn't do anything bad, would he? They've already begun exploring together!
...Ah, well. It'll keep an eye out anywaysโ€”better safe than sorry. Off to the city again! Gizmos be darned, Pavo's all about good deeds!
Image nami | they/she Image
follow my artfight! แ“šแ˜แ—ข
namiwami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Music_Lover » Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:38 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Raspberry
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
City: 0
Outskirts: 3
Farmlands: 0
Total: 3

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Bic sleeps curled up with all his Gizmos and, after waiting around, Raspberry decides to head out without him.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
Imageโ™ชโ™ซโ™ชImage Image Image โ™ชโ™ซโ™ชImage
ImageImage
Music_Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VoidedLie » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:40 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Skollrous
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
[Olive] - [Acai]
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
[7] Olive Tracker
[5] Acai Tracker
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: N/A
Yo, I be Void. I'm not really active on here anymore.

Image - Image - Image
Image - Image - Image - Image
VoidedLie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [open]

Postby Adam Stanheight » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:13 am

Adam Stanheight wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Adam Stanheight
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 14 & 17
Link to last exploration: looks under a rock
Extra: what if theres beardogs that *aren't* beardogs... much to think aabout
xxxxxx
๐™ผ๐šข ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ!
๐™ธ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š˜.

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
xxxxxxxxXhorhas - He/It
xxxCanadian - Artist - Horror junkie
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
xArt
Shop

x.โœ‚
Trades
x.โœ‚
Carrd
x.โœ‚
Credit
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
Adam Stanheight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [open]

Postby Yawnicon » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:22 am

Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Cesium | Koal | Damien
Overall Scavenges: 4 | Overall Scavenges: 4 | Overall Scavenges: 4
| TC: 0 | TO: 4 | FLs: 0 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 4 | FLs: 0 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 4 | FLs: 0 |
Link to last exploration: Ba-dum, TSS!
Extra: The trio had a more lax day, laying under some shade. Thereโ€™s Damien & Koal chillin' together, but whereโ€™s Cesium..? Oh! There she is! Facing away from the boys and secretly playing with the 3 green doodads!
Yawnicon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:13 pm

exploration results:

ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Image
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    3 | 3 | 3
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Link to last exploration: here
Extra:
Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Letter O Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge.
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 18, 14, 7
Extra: They all wave at just peachy as they walk by, not wanting to interrupt his work. The trio spends the better part of an hour playing with the slonky they found, before eventually remembering it's time to go exploring again. When they finally set out again, they are reluctant to leave the slonky behind, but realize they'll just get distracted again if they bring it. They can always play with it some more later!
(Thank you!)

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a really good deed and got given 150 meat! just peachy seems to widen his eyes at your loot haul for this time's trip, he is impressed for sure. he gives you a curt nod and seems to mention how that is quite the stash to have brought in, he is proud of your group.
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 20, 17, 12
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 5, 5, 5
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: The trio today is extra vigilant towards oncoming danger or strangeness (Saxophone maybe a little TOO vigilant) as they patrol the farmlands today...

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. just peachy admires your exploration skills you've picked up, noticing how alert you are. he would trust you to do a heist with him any day of the week.
honeycreeper wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
- Mister R. ( the city 3 | the outskirts 4 | the farmlands 2 | total 9 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 3 | the outskirts 4 | the farmlands 2 | total 9 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 3 | the outskirts 4 | the farmlands 2 | total 9 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: Our trio was still sleeping by the time the sun started peeking over the horizon the next day. Mister R. slept like a rock, as long as he was next to one of his friends and Dreamsicle hasn't moved from her curled up positon; Signor would roll over a little too much and the rest would scoot over to lay on top of him again - a good method for sleeping a day away.

Unfortunately, the call to adventure can be a little too much sometimes - they ended up waking not too long after the sun came up. Yawns and grumbles echoed in the den and they separated to do their own tasks. They had come to the conclusion that preparing for a long adventure would be best in the long run - since they could stay out longer without any danger of getting hurt or rolling down too many hills.

Signor was in charge of getting items such as blankets and lighting; making quick nests was easier when you had a base with you. He made sure to grab three flashlights that ran on batteries and one candle-lit lantern. Luckily, Signor is a quick thinker, and he made sure to grab some umbrellas and other weather-like items that would be handy in a declining situation. His bag was slung across his back, heavy but comforting.

Mister R. made sure to grab the smaller things, like a compass and map; that would be helpful when deciding to mark where they've been and where they still need to go. He made sure to grab some other small, but helpful things - like reusable bags for litter and a first aid kit. the small bag was light instead of heavy, but he wasn't complaining one bit.

Lastly, Dreamsicle was on food and water duty - gathering some snacks and jugs of water for a few days was simple enough, especially when she was the one gathering them ! if either of the boys were on snack duty, they'd bound to be sweets thrown into the mix as well. apples and carrots were packed, along with some turkey (Miser R.), bologna and provolone cheese (Signor) and peanut butter and banana sandwiches. the small bag wasn't nearly as filled as it could be, but their first stop was the city! they could grab anything else they might need, whether it be food or clothes.

Our trio was now as prepared as they could be! of course, it could be better and maybe more planned, but where's the fun in that? it's better to learn along the way ! With a hop, skip and a jump, they were off, using the precious daylight to their advantage.

Image After a fruitful day of browsing the City, you've returned with a new collar, cute! just peachy watches you prepare for what appears to be the journey of a lifetime. he seems quite skeptical of your little trio, however those banana sandwiches were calling his name. he slid on over to your group and gently snagged one of the sandwiches, popping it into his mouth. "dad tax, i don't make the rules." he said with a snort. he continued to eye the group and grinned. "i've never seen any other explorers pack like this before, you on the run or something? you can't run from the law, trust me i've tried." you're now confused and a bit weary of just peachy, deciding to head out quickly.
Melybelly wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Melybelly
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
Nougat & Envy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 8 (ea)
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra: Thank you! 7.23.22

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #6 - Snowball! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? (3
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Letโ€™s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Malibu & Mush
Extra:
~ Mirtilo happily trotted after his friends towards another adventure, throwing a large grin backwards at you. He was hoping to find something else for you while on his adventure today, he enjoyed bring little treasures back. His way of showing that he thought of you while he was out.

โ™ก Mush
Outskirts: 0
Farmlands: 2nd Trip
City: 1
โ™ก Mirtilo
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 12th Trip
City: 5

โ™ก Malibu
Outskirts: 0
Farmlands: 2nd Trip
City: 5

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. just peachy is lounging in his pool chair with his shades on. melon is there awaiting you with a snack pack in paw, patiently peaking his head over the horizon. he spots you with a wide smile on his face, v v happy to have such a carrying bf that brings him back goodies. he sets down the snack pack and gives you a small peck.
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 4
the outskirts- 12
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
oblakoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 9
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
luko

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 5
the farmlands- 0

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: the three beardogs- spicybo, oblakoe, and luko, trot up to the outskirts border. theyre chanting in the distance and as they near just peachy, well, surely he can hear them!
"new friend! new friend! new friend!" the three of them
chant as they cross over the border past just peachy and into the outskirts!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! just peachy snorts as your trio chants happily. he knows how exciting it can be, the rush of a new companion.
Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 18, 2
Extra: Thank you! :)

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! (3
chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
      The City: 0 | 0 | 0
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 0 | 0 | 0
    Link to last exploration: here
    Extra: mango, having officially taken the lead, chooses to lead the group into the city.

Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 30 meat! just peachy notices mango for the second time in a row leading the group, he appears to be having a proud dad moment.
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 15
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 10 || Farmlands: 0

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat!
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 21 | 21
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 1
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this.
Gr33dQU33N wrote:Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Sugar! :3
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: The outskirts: 6! Elsewhere: 0!
Extra: Sowwy for the mix up last time! </3
Sugar falls over a broken barrel half, she looks down at it, it appears that something broke it... something large.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy notices upon your return that you have some dirt on you. you explain the broken barrel to him and he snorts. "maybe it was a monster." he teases lightly.
namiwami wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: pavo!!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 2
Link to last exploration: โค
Extra: Pavo, quite clueless (and indeed worried that its new friend might be Suspicious), tilts its head to the side with a gloopy frown. It thanks Just Peachy for the warning anyways, and gives Pengwing a sort of concerned little look...he wouldn't do anything bad, would he? They've already begun exploring together!
...Ah, well. It'll keep an eye out anywaysโ€”better safe than sorry. Off to the city again! Gizmos be darned, Pavo's all about good deeds!

Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 50 meat! just peachy admires the fact you trust his word and heed his warning, and luckily it seems like you did do just what you went out to do! just peachy is proud of the explorer you're become, and such a humble one at that!
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Raspberry
City: 0
Outskirts: 3
Farmlands: 0
Total: 3

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Bic sleeps curled up with all his Gizmos and, after waiting around, Raspberry decides to head out without him.

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with an eyebrow piercing! Wow what would your m0mther say? just peachy notices you've come alone this time, his tail flicks behind him. "careful exploring alone, you never know what is out there!"
Skollrous wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: Skollrous
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
[Olive] - [Acai]
[7] Olive Tracker
[5] Acai Tracker
Extra: N/A

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this.
Adam Stanheight wrote:
Adam Stanheight wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Adam Stanheight
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 14 & 17
Link to last exploration: looks under a rock
Extra: what if theres beardogs that *aren't* beardogs... much to think aabout

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! just peachy is now stuck in thought about what would happen if there was a beardog that wasn't actually a beardog.
Yawnicon wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Cesium | Koal | Damien
Overall Scavenges: 4 | Overall Scavenges: 4 | Overall Scavenges: 4
| TC: 0 | TO: 4 | FLs: 0 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 4 | FLs: 0 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 4 | FLs: 0 |
Link to last exploration: Ba-dum, TSS!
Extra: The trio had a more lax day, laying under some shade. Thereโ€™s Damien & Koal chillin' together, but whereโ€™s Cesium..? Oh! There she is! Facing away from the boys and secretly playing with the 3 green doodads!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Pink Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. just peachy seems relieved you've come back with something other than another green doodad, his tail swaying. he offers up the trio some fresh cold cans of bepis.

end of exploration results! feel free to post after this as it was done after rollover (3
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:26 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 21, 18, 13
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 6, 6, 6
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: Their topic of conversation on their daily walk drifts to JP--Saxophone gets REALLY excited about the idea of doing a heist with Just Peachy. Mel humors their antics but looks a little nervous about actually committing crime. Pidge chuckles and says nothing...
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eyesemote » Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:20 pm

Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Sugar!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: The outskirts: 7! Elsewhere: 0!
Extra: Sugar decides to try and make a swan out of paper! A real bird swoops down and steals the paper from her,,,,
just here for cleaning
eyesemote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me