๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [open]

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:44 pm

exploration results:

hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 19 | 19
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 3
farmlands: 1
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

Image While exploring the bustling City you came across a gizmo #4 - Banana Peel! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? wow double loot! Image While exploring the bustling City you came across a Letter G Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge.
LittleMaple wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: LittleMaple
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
Callie she/her
City: 0
Outskirts: 7 (this is 8th)
Farmlands: 6
Total: 13 (this is 14th)
Xandra she/xem
Outskirts: 2 (this is 3rd)
Farmlands: 6
Total: 8(this is 9th)
"Prince" Jinx he/him
Outskirts: 1 (this is 2nd)
Farmlands: 2
Total: 3 (this is 4th)
Link to last exploration: beep
Extra: Jinx seemed much happier after meeting JP (finally), and was willing to go back out again! He cracks a joke to JP as they walk out, "What advice did the dad shark give his son? โ€œGo take a bite out of life!โ€" He laughs wholeheartedly before racing off to catch up with Xandra and Callie, who both seem to be in a better mood than usual today! Callie has dreamy looking eyes, and keeps talking about a red and black beardog named Slipknot? Whoever that is, she seems to be smitten with them! Xandra seems to be the same way about a beardog named Sappho, and keeps saying that she wishes Saph would notie her... Oh boy, is love in the air?

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #17 - Dapple! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? just peachy shivers upon your return, his eyes narrowing suspiciously at the gizmo you now haul back from your day of exploring. however he musters up the courage to keep a brave face, listening intently to what you has to say. jp barks a thundering laugh, kneeling over at such a great 'dad' joke, though he is uncertain if you are a father. jp notices the two lovebirds and snorts, bumping you playfully with his elbow. "my son is going through the same thing right now, goo goo eyes and all!"
_mirage_ wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: _mirage_
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Twizzler 0.0
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 13x!
Link to last exploration: here!
Extra: Twizzler's grinning cheekily as you approach him, and you just know he's got another terrible pun waiting for you.
"When does a joke become a dad joke? When it becomes apparent!"

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned having grown some horns? Haha just kidding. It's a clothing item... Or is it? upon your return just peachy seems to be waiting in anticipation for the new joke of the day. as you approach you can already see him holding his breath, man he must be excited! you execute the joke perfectly, earning you a hardy barrel of laughter from the pink demon tail beardog. just peachy wipes tears from his eyes, patting your back a couple of times as he wheezes, catching his breath. he rallies up a joke of his own for you. ""why do fathers take an extra pair of socks when they go golfing? in case they get a hole in one!"
Coolfellow wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Coolfellow
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
City: 2
Outskirts: 0
Farmland: 0
Link to last exploration: Here!
Extra: With jp's words of encouragement, Sullie feels like he's up to the challenge of exploring the outskirts. He is very curious about what treasures could be found, and excited to look for them!

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with an eyebrow piercing! Wow what would your m0mther say? just peachy gives a wide grin to you as you roll up, having found some more goodies while out. "my my, a fast learner aren't we?" jp says, you think he is trying to compliment you.
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 10
Link to last exploration: here
Extra: โ™ฅ

Image While exploring the bustling City you came across a gizmo #15 - Coffee! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? (3
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 4
the outskirts- 10
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
oblakoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 7
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
luko

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 3
the farmlands- 0

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: paws still hurt...

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! jp hopes that your paws feel better soon, he suggestions finding some fancy goth crocs to wear, maybe put them in sports mode?
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Letโ€™s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Malibu & Mush
Extra:
~ As soon as Mirtiloโ€™s eyes landed on you, his face lit up and his tail started wagging. He nodded his head and barked out an excited YES in response as he approached you happily. Malibu and Mush watched their friend happily, Malibu mightโ€™ve even smiled.

โ™ก Mush
Farmlands: 0
City: 1st Trip
โ™ก Mirtilo
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 10
City: 5th Trip

โ™ก Malibu
Farmlands: 0
City: 5th Trip

Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 30 meat! upon your return, your newly found boyfriend greets you with a small smooch and a box of chew toys. they all have corny sayings on them. a blue ball squeaky toy reads 'my love for you has come full circle!' melon seems to have tried his best.
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 16, 12, 5
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: The group is confused when they find another gizmo. Oh dear. They do their best to hide it when they pass by just peachy, and hope that on their next trip they will be able to find something else. They all smile encouragingly at just peachy, impressed by his bravery in spite of the strange item they found.
(Thank you! Also I'm so sorry just peachy, I keep finding gizmos-)

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! it seems luck is on your side today, just peachy is nice and relaxed when he notices your trio coming through with meat stocked up in your paws. he gives a smile and a nod, proud for having kept to it despite the creepy critters that keep turning up. "go haul today! keep up the good work- oh here" jp tosses the trio some fresh, ice cold cans of bepis. he hopes you enjoy them in this hot summer weather.
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Bic & Raspberry
ImageImage
City: 2 | 0
Outskirts: 5 | 1
Farmlands: 5 | 0
Total: 12 | 1

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Defeated after his find from yesterday, Bic was solemnly apologizing to the other Gizmos in his care. Raspberry watched with keen eyes. Eventually, she padded over to him and plainly asked, "Why don't you give it another go?" He looked at her wildly, "Could I?" Her nod was enough to convince him and the duo headed back into the Outskirts once again.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #8 - Charcoal! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? much to just peachy's dismay it seems you had stumbled upon yet another gizmo on your adventure. he can barely muster up the courage to flash a quick smile before he slunk into his garage to hide. something about those creepy critters didn't sit right with him.
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 13
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 8 || Farmlands: 0

ImageWhile exploring the Outskirts you came across a Green Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 16, 0
Extra: Both friends begin to explore with curiosity...

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Rainbow Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. just peachy's eyes flash with interest at the haul you bring in for the day. "a rainbow slonky huh? nice grab out there you two!" his words of encouragement fill you with determination.
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 18, 15, 10
City: 4, 3, 3
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 4, 4, 4
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: Today the three friends pick up some groceries and run some errands. They stop by JP's place to deliver a small gift--a soda cozy to keep cans cool!

Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 50 meat! wow double loot! ImageWhile exploring the City you came across a Grey Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! what is this? just peachy is a puddle on the floor, sobbing and cradling his new soda cozy like a newborn pubby. he admits he has never gotten a gift before, wiping a few tears before he proudly slips a bepis into the cozy. it appears he is overcome with emotions right now, thanking you over and over.
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Image
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    1 | 1 | 1
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Extra: the trio couldn't decide who the magnoot from yesterday belonged to, so they're off to see what else they can find, so they can each have a treasure :>

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Teal Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. just peachy grins at the excitement your group has. he proudly displays his new soda cozy with his bepis in it. he then tosses all three of you fresh cans of bepis to sip.
Adam Stanheight wrote:
Adam Stanheight wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Adam Stanheight
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 12 & 16
Link to last exploration: looks under a rock
Extra:Its hot out here for a beardog

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! careful, wouldn't want you to turn into a hot dog-- a hot- a hot beardog??
Melybelly wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Melybelly
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
Nougat & Envy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 6 (ea)
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra: Thank you! 7.21.22

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #3 - Kiwi! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? (3
namiwami wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: pavo
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: never before!
Link to last exploration: N/A
Extra: I am completely new to umas hope this is all right........

Image While exploring the bustling City you came across a gizmo #9 - Pengwing! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? you did perfectly fine! good job (3
EeeeeeejDoge wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 7 (1 farm explors) | 7 (1 farm explors) | 6 (1 farm explors)
Extra: goin to the outskirts again!!!!!!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! (3
owl, wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: owl,
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Heinz & ???ImageImageImage
# times exploring wrote:the city - 0 | 0 | 0
the outskirts - 7 | 2 | 2
the farmland - 11 | 10 | 9

Extra: thank you both so much <3

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Letter E Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge. (3
chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
      The City: 0 | 0 | 0
      The Outskirts: 8 | 9 | 4
      The Farmlands: 0 | 0 | 0
    Extra: scribbles and stitches have to prevent mango from eating his entire stash of candy.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy hopes the purple doodad you found could help sway you from munching down all the candy. he slips over and takes a small piece of candy from you, simply stating "sorry, dad tax, i don't make the rules!"
Gr33dQU33N wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Gr33dQU33N
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Sugar!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: the outskirts: 5 elsewhere: 0!
Link to last exploration: !!!
Extra: Sugar stepped on a Lego during her travels :(

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Red Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. just peachy feels awful that a fellow explorer had to endure the worst pain imaginable. he hands you an ice cold can of bepis in hopes it will help!
S h e b s t e r wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username:S h e b s t e r
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: City: 1 Outskirts:1 Farmlands: 0
Link to last exploration:xxx
Extra: Ouu goodie what will I get into this time!

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a friendship bracelet, wheres its twin, I wonder? (3
Skollrous wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: Skollrous
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
[Olive] - [Acai]
[5] Olive Tracker
[3] Acai Tracker
Extra: N/A

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat!
Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -14, Jen -14 Ally -14
Extra: Looking for another Beardog!

ImageWhile exploring the Outskirts you came across a Green Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! no beardog today it seems, but jp gives you encouragement to try again!
Ivypaw<3 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: ivypaw<3
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 10 !
Link to last exploration: XxXxX
Extra: Chiken has now scolded Freeshavocado for pulling a prank in the outskirts against Cornsilk for "the views", Chiken does not understand that, but he won't stand for this! Freeshavocado promises to stick to urban exploring videos from now on.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! just peachy tries not to look when freeshavocado comes around with his vlogging equipment, looking the other way. however melon is watching intently from the garage, hoping a new video comes out soon!
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Indie - 4 City, 5 Outskirts, 1 Farmland
Aurora - 0 City, 2 Outskirts, 0 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: Newly fitting with some cute glasses, Indie and Aurora chatted happily away as they walked through the outer part of the city. Today, Indie was playing some pop music and pointed out the rolling fields in the distance to her starcrossed friend.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! just peachy is happy to see the two of you vibing out and having a good time exploring. his tail swishes as he bobs his head to his own music, he will give more songs after he is done with his jam session.
honeycreeper wrote:
honeycreeper wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
- Mister R. ( the city 2 | the outskirts 3 | the farmlands 2 | total 7 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 2 | the outskirts 3 | the farmlands 2 | total 7 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 2 | the outskirts 3 | the farmlands 2 | total 7 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: they're on their way home !! the outskirts are familiar territory by now and the trio has some fun scaling broken down walls and picking up some litter. They travel on through the night and stop to rest when they see the city lights; perhaps they'll keep going in the morning.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #24 - Pride! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? just peachy keep a wary distance from you after spotting the gizmo you now have in your possession. however he seems to give you a wide grin and encouraging thumbs up to signify he is proud of your endeavors out there in the wastes.
Yawnicon wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Cesium | Koal | Damien
Overall Scavenges: 2 | Overall Scavenges: 2 | Overall Scavenges: 2
| TC: 0 | TO: 2 | FLs: 0 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 2 | FLs: 0 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 2 | FLs: 0 |
Link to last exploration: Ba-dum, TSS!
Extra: Nothing to be said today. Suspiciously normal...

ImageWhile exploring the Outskirts you came across a Green Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy is carefully observing your group. why so... calm and tranquil?

end of exploration results! feel free to post after this as it was done after rollover (3
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:20 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Image
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    2 | 2 | 2
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Extra:
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ 372695

ย ย ย ย 
ImageImageImage
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:07 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 14
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 9 || Farmlands: 0
we do the best we can with what we have
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:08 pm

let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 20 | 20
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 4
farmlands: 1
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EeeeeeejDoge » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:10 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 8 (1 farm explors) | 8 (1 farm explors) | 7 (1 farm explors)
Extra: goin to the outskirts again!!!!!!
Image Image

ImageImage Image
my th is eeej_doge | signature art by raging_fossil | icon by me

HI I HAVE JUST AWOKENhello and I will be just getting every owed arts sorted out throught next months, I didnโ€™t sort owed arts before my +1 year unactivity and i really apologize - if youโ€™d like any changes to the owed art aka character for the art, type, cancel, anything! Let me know please :] Thank you everyone and BIG, big sorry!
ImageImage
EeeeeeejDoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:13 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 17, 13, 6
Extra: The trio is quite pleased to have found something that won't bother just peachy today, and greet him cheerfully. They appreciate the bepis very much, their journey through the outskirts having been rather tiring today. When they set out to explore again, they are all excited to see what they will find this time!
(Thank you!)
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:33 pm

onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 4
the outskirts- 11
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
oblakoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 8
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
luko

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 4
the farmlands- 0

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: spicybo treads along up to just peachy with oblakoe and luko following behind. "man my feet are so sore. any idea on where i can get some of those croc things you mentioned man?" spicybo asks jp.
    ๋ชจ๋“  data๋ฅผ ๋ชจ์•„ mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en แ“šแ˜แ—ข
    like du du du du du! ๐ŸŠ

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:34 pm

I'd like to redeem an achievement!
Username: Strawberry.Wyne
Achievement: Explore the City 5 times
Proof (if applicable):1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Letโ€™s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Malibu & Mush
Extra:
~ Mirtilo grinned at your peck, and would have returned it himself had he not been carrying something. Seems like he brought something back for you from his most recent exploration trip. He places the object at your paws, and as you look down itโ€™s a bouquet of wild flowers. Had he picked this from someoneโ€™s small garden? Who knows.

โ™ก Mush
Farmlands: 1st Trip
City: 1
โ™ก Mirtilo
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 11th Trip
City: 5

โ™ก Malibu
Farmlands: 1st Trip
City: 5
โ‚Šหš ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตเญจเญง ยท ยท ๐Ÿ“ ยท ยท เญจเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ หšโ‚Š
Strawb~โ€ข~She/Her~โ€ข~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
โ‚Šหš ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตเญจเญง ยท ยท ๐Ÿ“ ยท ยท เญจเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ หšโ‚Š
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Music_Lover » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:39 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Bic & Raspberry
ImageImage
City: 2 | 0
Outskirts: 6 | 2
Farmlands: 5 | 0
Total: 13 | 2

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Image Bic lovingly cradles the newfound Gizmo in his arms, behavior that disturbs Raspberry. He's speaking to it softly and she can't quite make out what he's saying. Before long, he quickly nods and races out of the door and she's obligated to follow after him.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
Imageโ™ชโ™ซโ™ชImage Image Image โ™ชโ™ซโ™ชImage
ImageImage
Music_Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby namiwami » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:57 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: pavo
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 1
Link to last exploration: :]
Extra: Pavo quite liked the city last time. So much to do! And a new friend made! It and Pengwing will have a lot of fun, it thinks.
Image nami | they/she Image
follow my artfight! แ“šแ˜แ—ข
namiwami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me