Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

Postby Asternaut » Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:54 am

I Want to Bob for an Apple!
Username + ID: Asternaut 354100
Date: 11/15
Other:

I'm Jumping in the Leaves!!
Username + ID#: Asternaut 354100
Date of Jump: 11/15
Cozie you're sending: Image
Name of Cozie: Sousvide
form tag: dontbreakaleg
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:01 pm

I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: Fourd 235141
Entering For: All :3
tag: mysticalmothspart2
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:38 pm

Bobbing for Apples Roll Results 11/15

Aizaka
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 8 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

dartist

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a PSL. What was that doing in there?

Unilluminate
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 1 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

mrs
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 1 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Fishkin
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 10 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

paro
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 8 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

sad dragon
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 3 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

dragoness129

You dunk your head in the water and pull out some Green Apples. A normal thing to grab!

confetti sprinkles

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a jar of Pastel Sprinkles. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Lilbit

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a jar of Pastel Sprinkles. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

AliceMorte

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Bouncy Spring. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

yutashu
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 10 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Dogboss123
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 2 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

shadedk9

You dunk your head in the water and pull out...Horatio?!?! What are you doing in here??

wafflefalaffle
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 9 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

appleschloss

Music_Lover
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 7 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

undead

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Magic Piping Bag. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

JoyfulRam

FleaTea

flicka

rem sleep

Eevee55
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 5 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

archietime

onion

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Magic Mixing Bowl. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

styxie

chaoticaura

komoreika
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 6 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Froggg1
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 9 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

trance

ghostkeys

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Candy Pail. What was that doing in there?

Julie_PiscesGirl
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 2 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Melsride
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 5 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Omiyage

MarMar_Awakening

_mirage_
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 6 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

shortstop
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 3 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

LittleMiniCooper

kemichan

Azphen

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a jar of Chocolate Sprinkles. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Exyw

grimjp

glowbringer

Skollrous

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Magic Mixing Bowl. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Zigzagoon
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 4 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Orien

hjarta

Exile

Nova-Moshi

BPlusSupernova

Cherryfreeze

Zubers

Exitium

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Candy Pail. What was that doing in there?

mallowpop

SpiritWish

kitsukami

almond.milk

Asternaut
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MarMar_Awakening » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:07 pm

I'd Like to Buy an Item!
Username + ID: MarMar_Awakening + 1015946
Item(s): Pumpkabat, Pumpkin Spice Latte, Candy Pail
Total Spent: 16
Total I Had Before: 38
Total I Have Now:

→ MarMar_Awakening -“hi :]”

→ She/ her

→ English, portuguese, lil bit of japanese and spanish

︶꒷꒦꒷˖*༄︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦✦❜˖*ུ۪ ゚
MarMar_Awakening

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:31 pm

Username + ID: onion + 350777
Date: 11/16
Other: i now have 34 candy corn!

Username + ID#: onion + 350777
Date of Jump: 11/16
Cozie you're sending: Image
Name of Cozie: jamie
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigTigrou » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:36 pm

Username + ID: TigTigrou + 954409
Other: I hope I don't get a rotten one!

Username + ID#: TigTigrou + 954409
Cozie you're sending:
Name of Cozie: Tori
(Loaned to me by _mirage_
I'm just calling them Tori for their vacation with me)
ImageImage

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
(Tigger + French for Tiger)
Tig or Tigrou for short if preferred.
♉ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Feathers - Crystals - Gems - Flowers - Plants - Beaches - Seashells. Animal Lover (especially cats!) - Wildlife such as deer or dolphins. Furry - Nature - Steampunk - Victorian style houses - Vincent Van Gogh. Likes watching Youtube - Gamer - Artist - Writer - Creative. Crafter - Has Perfect Pitch - Enjoys sewing, singing, drawing and reading. Loves cute themed OCs. Pastel, nature and space aesthetics are my fav. Enjoys Horror flims as well as other genres.
Musical tastes: Pop, rock 'n roll, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, contemporary.
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
TigTigrou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eonduo » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:57 pm

Username + ID: eonduo + 1005105
Date: November 16
Other:

Username + ID#: eonduo + 1005105
Date of Jump: November 16
Cozie you're sending:
Name of Cozie: Snoozie

I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: eonduo + 1005105
Entering For: all; #1, #2, #3, #4
tag: mysticalmothspart2

eon • they/them ❤
trades | my umas
fr | pce | toyhouse
| | | |

©: avatar + click pixels
eonduo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unilluminate » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:06 pm

Username + ID: Unilluminate + 1008030
Other:
matt - he/him - ⚣ ⚧

UMAs - OFF-OEKAKI - TRADES
Unilluminate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dogboss123 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:15 pm

Username + ID: Dogboss123 + 844044
Date: 11/16/22
Other: <3

Username + ID#: Dogboss123 + 844044
Date of Jump: 11/16/22
Cozie you're sending:
Name of Cozie: Masha (She/They)
Image Image Image Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yozora My Beloved <3 - TH
Dogboss123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breezeyheart » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:35 pm

Username + ID: Breezeyheart + 344190
Other: I can't promise that I won't try to eat the apples this time! Not unless there will be apple pie involved only if I don't eat the apples now 😋❤🍎

Username + ID#: Breezeyheart + 344190
Cozie you're sending:
Name of Cozie: Vegas
(Loaned to me by _mirage_)
Vegas waited their turn to search the pile for colorful leaves patiently, listening to the trees nearby rustle in the wind.🍁🍂
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Bri or Breezey for short if preferred.
♋ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns.
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Image Image♥My Tsuii~ ♥My Character Thread~ ~My DragonCave♥
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me