goobies | prompts 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: goobies | prompts 2021

Postby imabanditø » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:59 pm

"ok jystyr, i've finished that spell!"
username: imabanditø
clown: :o)
life: raindrops works as a traveling clown act performing in front of local wildlife and any human onlookers in backyards and parks! they’re outgoing and bubbly, and love jumping in puddles that seem way too big for their tiny size - raindrops can fit in the palm of your hand with room to spare! they communicate with a series of squeaks and popping sounds that seem as though they came from bubbles, and they think that they can make pretty neat songs out of them!
spice: they’re insistent that everyone will enjoy their performances and, even if they don’t want raindrops to perform, they’ll convince whoever to watch their performance.
something nice: performing and writing songs! they’re too tiny to feel confident in their hugs, and they thing the greatest gift is something that comes from the heart, so why not create and perform something meaningful?
appease jystyr: jystyr, you are amazing and very funny, and i am a strong believer that you and your boyfriends will get along extremely well
share the love: i think that everyone who’s posted art in the trick or treat thread is extremely talented!! i’ve loved seeing everyone’s art >:D
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:32 pm

username: fruitbat
      clown: !!
      LIFE: This was once a famous strength-based warrior of the Seafiagus realm on planet Nulone. His most prized possession used to be "Tidalfury", a two-headed spear crafted by the finest weaponsmith and enchanted by the most powerful enchanter in Nulone. It was brimming with the powerful forces of the sea and sky, which could only be wielded perfectly by them. They could knockback and stun enemies without interruption, not to mention without loosing stamina. They were a prodigy; never outmatched, since the opponent was neither faster, stronger, or more skilled than them. Their gills make it easy for water-based attacks, especially for striking ludicrous pirates that threatened the shores of the Seafiagus realm.
      The clown never thought they'd lose, until one day they did. The humiliation of such defeat weighed heavily on their shoulders. Ego shattered and courage completely depleted. They opted for exile over dishonour, leaving their beloved "Tidalfury" behind along with their failure. Gathering their stuff they sail for a land far, far away. A few days after entering a squalid city of Vuthihiri (the most sleazy realm in Nulone), the clowns situation managed to get worse. WANTED, DEAD OR ALIVE was pasted all over the city- there was a bounty on his back. Why? Well, their blood is believed to contain magical or alchemical properties, and now that they're no longer untouchable, others will pay a large sum of money for a small drop of it.
      The clown had to find a safe place immediately, or their head would be on a stake by tomorrow morning. Don't tell anyone, but he now resides in a stodgy, abandoned storehouse. It's dark, but some light comes in weakly through gaps in the rotting timber beams. They're not alone though. Aside from the various creatures that keep nibbling away at the timber, the clown has their trusty gold to lean on. Shiny things excite them now, and they just cannot get enough. They spend their days lounging atop of various items like gold coins, bejewelled accessories and large iron chests full of valuables. The nights however, are spent stealing all these prized possessions. Once a warrior, now a thief.

SPICE: The only thing keeping them sane is not the ego boost from feeling like a king atop of their gold, but actually is the sound of lapping waves that can be heard from the most southern point of the storehouse.

SOMETHING NICE: Affection? They haven't felt that in years. They might awkwardly offer you some gold coins or a beautiful ruby pendant in order to gain your approval.

appease jystyr: I love you Jystyr. I want socks with your face on them. Would you like some too?

share the love: I want to give appreciation to ☆°•{MelodyRose}•°☆ for doing such a great job during her time as a guest artist! Some absolutely gorgeous designs were made <3
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonlight heavens » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:08 pm

username:Moonlight Heavens
clown: Here
life:This lil fella is the life and heart of every party they attend! Well...he is the one who throws them afterall! Snuggles has some sort of sixth sense and knows when it's someone's birthday. He has a sort of magical ability to travel trough time and space to throw a birthday party! Snuggles is best known for his warming cuddles and spectacular gifts!

spice:
What do you get when you combine a rhetorical question and a joke?
Awnser:

something nice:Snuggles shows his affection trough cuddles and soft like squeaks!

appease jystyr: Jester you are amazeing! I love your jokes and hope to see you take over more booths! Oh! Whould you like a gift? *Proceeds to pull a classic throw a blueberry pie in their face*
share the love: Everyone in this community is so friendly! Thank you to the staff for makeing sutch a fun event!
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:41 pm

username: nio
    clown: x
    life: this clown was found on the street, in a torn cardboard box, like a sick, lost stray kitten. he was taken in by a young family who nursed him to health. he grew very fast, going from thumb-sized to large dog sized within months. he soon became very hungry. the family had begun to faint from the petrol fumes he let off... and so he ate them. but he was still hungry! so he ran for the streets, hiding in shadows and eating anyone who dared passed his dark little corners...
    spice: this clown can't walk normally. they must skip wherever they go.
    something nice: this clown makes 3 course meals as an expression of affection. they may not have the best presentation but they taste incredible! how is this clown so good at cooking...?
    appease jystyr: i bow down to you jestyr. will you take this artsy gift?
    share the love: vympyre's art and designs are just. SO amazing!!!! i'm loving their custom lined goobs oh my gosh they're such a treat to the eyes
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:52 pm

username: Griff
clown: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4634652&start=380#p136250307
life: Honks the clown is certainly a strange one, with many a reason to be broody. They had just passed clown college, and it was supposed to be the best day of their life! And so donned in their very best but certainly not matching attire, they arrived at their new job ready to go! Their first task was to feed the elephants! Although... nobody told her that the elephants liked to get antsy around food time!

Alas, she found herself sat upon! The medics were quick to act and were able to heal and reconstruct most of her... save a bit of her skull. Nothing a good cap would not cover right? Although it has led to a few random brain issues, strange times when they will either channel other spirits, seem to vanish from our world, or just simply turn full on ghost! Wait, are they dead? Sort of... they are stuck in the middle in what can only be described as a zombie state. At least she does not crave eating brains? Phew! And she is slowly gaining more and more control over her abilities, able to put on a better show than ever before!

...Just do NOT let her near the elephants again. They are still on her list.
spice: Because of her injury, she will at times space out, or not be present entirely. She is TERRIFIED of the elephants, and also losing herself to the other side. She still has so many shows she wants to put on!
something nice: She is very affectionate to others, especially the healers which put her back together. But she simply loves life, and finds it easy to make attachments.
appease jystyr: I have to say, you have a wonderful design and the shiniest teeth! Plus you certainly know how to bring the chaos in a fun way! ;) Also you have a good honk!
share the love: Thank you to all of the staff for making this event possible! Its been a lot of fun and I have enjoyed developing my goobie and snagging new ones in the process!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HEXORCISM » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:08 am

username: cacophony !

life: where did this clown come from? no one know, not even themselves. perhaps from the deepest ocean depths or space itself. maybe an ocean deep in space. is earth's ocean under that category? hmm...

spice: aside from their physical appearance and background? they seem to be able to stare into your soul and know all your secrets,,, or they're really good at interpreting and piecing things together. perhaps a trade-off for not knowing their own origins.

something nice: this clown loves to create paintings with their ink and gift them to those they care about.

appease jystyr: hi jyster ur the most handsome goobie ive seen and ur definitely the best clown. i bet u can do a lot of cool tricks.

share the love: i havent been able to participate a ton in this event but from what i've seen everyone's been making such nice art for each other on the trick or treat thread! i'd also like to throw some love at melody for doing so much more than they were required and just Genuinely seeming to enjoy making goobies.
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vympyre » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:10 am

username: vympyre
    clown: honk!
    life: this little clown loves arts and crafts! they work at a carnival where they do facepainting and bodypainting for guests! their fragile clown body is sensitive to injury, so they often have various scrapes and scars that they cover with colorful bandaids and stickers.
    spice: they're extremely clumsy, constantly tripping over air.
    something nice: they like making balloon animals for friends that are shaped like them : )
    appease jystyr: jystyr i love your fluffy fur, and your goopy tail and big paws. you are so deserving of a boyfriend army
    share the love: goobies staff my beloveds (/p) working with you all on this event has been so fun and chill! this whole community is amazing; i loved waking up every day to see everyone's cool ideas, writing, and artwork.
vympyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VenomousParadise » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:10 am

username: VenomousParadise
clown: <3

life: Krico was once a malevolent trickster. They caused all sorts of Mayhem in their forest domain. From stealing preciouses fruits or prized possessions to screaming in your loved ones voices at midnight, Krico did all the damage their kitten-sized self would allow them to do. It wasn't long before the creatures of the forest grew tired of their charade and called upon the Queen to rid them of this plague. Upon finding Krico, the queen took pity on their tiny form and gifted them to her daughter. The two grew close and she loved dressing Krico up and interacting plays with them. Alas, It wasn't long before Krico quickly outgrew the palace, and the princess outgrew them. Kirco was "released" by the queen back into the wild following one of the princesses birthdays. Now Krico, a mere plaything tossed aside and left to the rain, roams his forest once more. Always searching for his way back home.

spice: Kirco is possessive. Once they love you, there is no going back or getting away.

something nice: Kirco loves to recite Shakespeare to those who they consider to be their beloveds.

appease jystyr: Hey Jystyr! Did you hear what happened when the magician got mad? They pulled their hare out!! Haha! In all seriousness, I love your takeover! So well done and quite fun!

share the love: Thank you Castiiian for running this event and making all of this possible!! Your Trick or Treat art has also been breathtakingly amazing and I couldn't thank you enough for making my day when you drew loticus <33 Your art in general has always been beautiful and you inspire people like me <3
VenomousParadise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:38 am

username: wildsight
      clown: !!!

life: You see, this clown is particularly lonely. He's a small thing - only a little larger than the average plush, often mistaken as one too. He's not your typical clown by far...though one's idea of 'typical' can drastically vary from another's, so perhaps you've met one similar to him before? Regardless, it's highly doubtful. This clown lives in the shadows, the darkest corners of a room is where he is often found. That or behind furniture. Anyway, he's terribly shy and honestly, doesn't really like socializing all that much - it's draining for him. And besides, who's going to take the time to talk to a plush-like creature anyway? He'd be left to rot on a shelf before he'd receive a word! And that...was something he didn't want, so he just stayed away from others out of fear of such things.

So, what does he do exactly? Like, in his spare time? Simple. He makes toys. They're what accompany him throughout the day and night. And no, these aren't those classic remote control dinosaurs or talking dolls, but rather - those freakish toys that no one wants. Those toys kids cry over or those people have stashes away out of fear since childhood and have no idea where they went to. Those that one thinks they've silenced forever...only for those same toys to reawaken again out of spite. Now, those are the types of toys he makes and is often after. Some even believe that when an unwanted toy 'reawakens', it's being called by him.

But honestly, he just likes making them and having some sort of company that won't just...leave him hanging. Maybe he's a little crazy in the head or maybe he's just creative. Regardless, maybe if he ever befriended someone, he'd make them a toy too...wouldn't that be cute? Anyway, until then, watch your toys and lookout for any suspicious tiny clowns!

spice: You know, it was never mentioned in the above, but that little clown fella? He doesn't talk. Like...no words from this guy, only expressions.

something nice: If he were to ever actually befriend another, they'd best be ready for quite a few gifts. Besides toys...maybe he'll please you with your favorite dessert.

appease jystyr: Jyster, you're a very creative fellow, I must say. I wonder what else you have in mind if anything, I'm definitely looking forward to any tricks - or treats - that you might have waiting. They're all so fun - just like you!

share the love: I have interacted with everyone that much, but it's been so much fun to see everyone with their goobs and honestly, this has been such a positive experience! Staff has done an amazing job with putting this together and providing so many surprises along the way! I can't believe that this species is fairly new, they're so well put together it feels like they've been around so much longer! Those who submitted art to the trick or treat thread have so much talent...I'm blown away from how cute everyone's art has been. I could go on for ages, but I don't wanna seem more awkward than I already do ahah. ^^" But I've really enjoyed this event and species, I can't wait to see where they go from here. <3
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby almond.milk » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:35 pm

username: almond.milk
    life: she loves miniature things. not sure why, but she collects these along with other knickknacks she finds. she has developed a keen eye and likes going on walks and finding new treasure to add to her collection. most of it consists of old coins, shells, and occasionally, things she makes herself. she also refuses to wear anything else besides and oversized sweatshirt.
    spice: she loves doing origami, however she gets nervous and sweats a lot, so sometimes the paper gets soaked and she has to start all over. that’s also why she wears a glove on her dominant hand.
    something nice: she likes to make little paper cranes out of sticky notes (with messages) and leaves them for her friends
    appease jystyr: jystyr, i think you r very cool and i absolutely adore your shiny goo tail.
    share the love: i don’t usually participate in events much because I tend to forget but this has been an amazing experience! all the booths were so creative and I had a lot of fun :D
    also wanted to give thanks to everyone who made art of my char!! <333
xxxxxxxxxxx
𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰ing 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
│█ Image█│
almond.milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me