Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Festival of Life (ATTN PG. 55)

Postby EtaryaFae » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:39 am

Previous: 51, Earned: 5, New Total: 56

Claiming my Sand Dollars!
Username + ID: EtaryaFae 664726
Date: July 24th
Amount I'm claiming: 7
Total amount I have: 63

I wish I may, I wish I might...
Balance before and after:
Before: 63
After: 62
Extra: 💕
Codeword: FOLSDK

🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
color train car: YellowTrain
Date: 7/24

I want to try the Gacha!
Number of rolls: 2
Amount before and after:
Before: 63
After: 53
Codeword: fishgacha
Other: 💕

I wanna toss a ping-pong ball!
Username +ID: EtaryaFae 664726
Balance Before: 53
Balance After: 52
Extra: 💕
Code: Fishbowls

I want to spin the wheel!
Date: 07/24
Codeword: snacktime

Give me the scoop!
Codeword: icecream

User + Id EtaryaFae 664726
Playing Cozie Pyxie
Amount of Sand dollars before and after
Before: 52
After: 50
Codeword: Popping balloons!!
I am in Image
Inbox is always open! :3

|•|My Colony (Storkies, Hearthoots)|•|
EtaryaFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inzo » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:45 am

Username + ID: inzo + 564445
Total amount I have: 16

Balance before and after: 16 > 15
Extra:

color train car: green!

I want to try the Gacha!
Number of rolls: 1
Amount before and after: 15 > 10
Other:

Give me the scoop!

I want to redeem an achievement!
Achievement(s) being redeemed: I Mustache You A Question
Proof of achievement: here!

User + Id inzo + 564445
Playing CozieImageMintchip
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 10 > 8

adult | she/they
cats | plurr
old username was demon.
my adoption center
uma storage
inzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V_Khai » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:47 am

Username + ID: V_Khai + 1071609
Total amount I have: 88

Balance before and after: 88 -> 87
Extra:

color train car: GreenTrain

I want to try the Gacha!
Amount before and after: 87 -> 77
Other: no dupes no dupes no dupes

Username +ID: V_Khai + 1071609
Balance Before: 77
Balance After: 76
Extra: fishies

Give me the scoop!

User + Id V_Khai + 1071609
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 76 -> 74
ImageImageImagemy babies <3 uma

V_Khai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:47 am

Username + ID: Aizaka + 995625
Total amount I have: 76

Balance before and after: 76 - 1 = 75
Extra: ^_^

color train car: GreenTrain

I want to try the Gacha!
Number of rolls: 2 plays
Amount before and after: 75 - 10 = 65
Other: :3

Username +ID: Aizaka + 995625
Balance Before: 65
Balance After: 64
Extra: ^_^

Give me the scoop!

User + Id Aizaka + 995625
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 64 - 2 = 62

~~~~~~

(My math was a bit off earlier, so I've added links..)

First post (July 17), I got 10 and ended with 5 Here. Winning 9 Here from the spinning wheel.
Second post (July 20), Here collected 10, but had forgotten to add the 9 from the previous win. Spent 5. Won 10 Here. Won 10 more Here.
Third post (July 22), Here collected 6. I believe I spent 13. Won 25 Here. Won 12 more Here.
Since claiming 7 today, I believe I should have a total of 76 starting out today. Finishing with 62.
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsplat18 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:51 am

Username + ID: Catsplat18 709602
Total amount I have: 97

Balance before and after: 97 --> 96
Extra:

color train car: RedTrain

I want to try the Gacha!
Amount before and after: 96 --> 86
Other:

Username +ID: Catsplat18 709602
Balance Before: 86
Balance After: 85
Extra:

I'm Claiming a Cheevo!
Achievement(s) Claiming: Well That Sucks
Proof I Can Claim: won nothing 7/23
Extra:

Give me the scoop!

User + Id Catsplat18 709602
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 85 --> 83
reload to see a new adopt from
my uma storage xx

never forget
summer 2018
she/they|| bi/pan/queer
♥️ reptiles, birds, arthropods ♥️ my carrd ♥️
♥️ occasional adopts ♥️ my CS collection goals ♥️
Catsplat18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

Postby pepsii » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:51 am

Username + ID: pepsii#8972
Total amount I have: 18

Balance before and after: 18 -> 17
Extra:

color train car: BlueTrain

I want to try the Gacha!
Amount before and after: 17 -> 12
Other:

Username +ID: pepsii#8972
Balance Before: 12
Balance After: 11
Extra:

Give me the scoop!

User + Id pepsii#8972
Playing Cozie vapor
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 11 -> 10

Last edited by pepsii on Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

Postby Henry » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:56 am

Username + ID: Henry 152222
Total amount I have: 74

Date: July 4yj
Balance before and after: 74-1=73
Extra:

color train car: RedTrain

Username +ID: Henry 152222
Balance Before: 73
Balance After: 72
Extra:

Give me the scoop!

User + Id Henry 152222
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 72-2=70
Henry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sand Dollar Karma ✸ Day Seven

Postby pepsii » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:00 pm

Note: Remember to double check your forms when posting! If your form is missing/incomplete, or has the wrong date attached to it, it will unfortunately be skipped.

@ _mirage_
Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

@ Cynicat
Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

@ Omiyage
Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

@ GrumpyQueenie
Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

@ rileyistired
Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

@ FathomThis
Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

@ Reki.
Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

@ undead
Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

@ simplydriftingalong
Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

@ Greyfire
Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

@ lilymouse385
Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

@ shortstop
Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

@ skipena

@ DreamyNocturne
Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

@ literal.swag.

@ BABE0FTHEABYSS
Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

@ JoyfulRam
Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

@ Dogboss123
Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

@ RattInsomniac
Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

@ Westsparrow

@ -icarus-

@ glowbringer

@ redpandasareLIFE
Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

@ rem sleep
Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

@ casmeow

@ Eevee55

@ Ucanthandleme

@ folie a deux

@ onion

@ yutashu

@ ylesia
Image You're beginning to become impatient with how much time has passed when Niorun appears and apologizes for the wait. "I couldn't find anything in exchange for the sand dollar, but this Cozie was watching from afar and wanted to be your friend. What do you say?.." (made by LittleMiniCooper!)

@ reshihall

@ Mastergirl7

@ Kitsune-no-Suzu

@ Froggg1

@ DrBubby

@ Music_Lover

@ kijauni

@ Melsride

@ nio

@ AlatusNemeseos
Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

@ SoggyPeach

@ kurokishi
Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

@ appleschloss

@ almond.milk

@ crabodile

@ dragoness129

@ ghostie,

@ Cherryfreeze

@ suds

@ Zigzagoon

@ Zubers

@ Ziggy Stardust

@ Lilbit

@ Nova-Moshi

@ M0usEB3ans

@ Exitium

@ Exyw
Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

@ BPlusSupernova

@ CaeBabyBear

@ littleminicooper

@ fabled_

@ SpiritWish

@ ghostkeys

@ neurobotz

@ Strawberry.Wyne
Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." (made by glowbringer!)

@ Smokycandle

@ hjarta

@ Neku

@ KiraKilla

@ Crumchii

@ •seven•

@ splider

@ BrotherHood

@ Rainbeetle

@ Lycancore

@ grimjp

@ Asternaut

@ Len.

@ Boa beloved

@ mallowpop

@ AbandonedRain

@ EtaryaFae

@ inzo

@ V_Khai

@ Aizaka

@ Catsplat18

@ pepsii

@ Henry

@ Ch3rry367
Last edited by pepsii on Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Steam Train Ride ✸ Day Seven

As you hop off the train, you are followed by,,, the train?!?! Darl assures you this is ok and the trains need pals, they'd love to join your cozies!!

suds wrote:🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
Username + ID: suds + #645466

CaeBabyBear wrote:🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
Username + ID: CaeBabyBear + 1010536

Last edited by pepsii on Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fish Bowl Toss ✸ Day Seven

If you don't see your name here chances are something was wrong with your form!
Be sure to check that everything is filled out on your form INCLUDING the correct date.

_mirage_ wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

Cynicat wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

Omiyage wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

GrumpyQueenie wrote:Image You toss your ball and win..a very drenched Cozie spitting in your face. (made by AlatusNemeseos!)

wafflefalaffle wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by glowbringer!)

FathomThis wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Reki. wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

undead wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

jpano96 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

simplydriftingalong wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Greyfire wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

Ch3rry367 wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by glowbringer!)

lilymouse385 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

shortstop wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

skipena wrote:Image You toss your ball and win..a very drenched Cozie spitting in your face. (made by SpiritWish!)

DreamyNocturne wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

literal.swag. wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by Henry!)

JoyfulRam wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a rubber ducky! Very small and versatile.

Dogboss123 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

RattInsomniac wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

Westsparrow wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

-icarus- wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

glowbringer wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by Music_Lover!)

redpandasareLIFE wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

rem sleep wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

Eevee55 wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

Ucanthandleme wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

folie a deux wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

onion wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

yutashu wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

ylesia wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

reshihall wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a Guppy Puppy! Such an odd fish, but you'll take it! (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Mastergirl7 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

DrBubby wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Music_Lover wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

Melsride wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

nio wrote:Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

AlatusNemeseos wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

kurokishi wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

appleschloss wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

crabodile wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

dragoness129 wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

ghostie, wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by Music_Lover!)

Cherryfreeze wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Zigzagoon wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

Zubers wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Lilbit wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

Nova-Moshi wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by pepsii!)

Exitium wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

Exyw wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

BPlusSupernova wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

littleminicooper wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by pepsii!)

fabled_ wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

ghostkeys wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

neurobotz wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Smokycandle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

hjarta wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

Neku wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

KiraKilla wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

Crumchii wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

•seven• wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

splider wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by zealouzie!)

BrotherHood wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by zealouzie!)

Rainbeetle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

Lycancore wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

grimjp wrote:Image You toss your ball and win..a very drenched Cozie spitting in your face. (made by SpiritWish!)

Asternaut wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Len wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

Boa beloved wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

mallowpop wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

AbandonedRain wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

EtaryaFae wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

V_Khai wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Aizaka wrote:Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

Catsplat18 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

pepsii wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Henry wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.
Last edited by pepsii on Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me