🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 corn maize

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 corn maize

Postby Asternaut » Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:27 am

i'm entering the maize
username:Asternaut
date: october 30th
link to last maze attempt: BEEP
MazeDay15
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:10 am

i'm entering the maize
username: Strawberry.Wyne | 343363
link to last maze attempt: x
MazeDay15
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieNova » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:09 am

i'm entering the maize
username: FaerieNova
link to last maze attempt: Boop
MazeDay15
Thank you! :D
ImageImage
FaerieNova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyakuni » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:49 am

i'm entering the maize
username: Nyakuni
link to last maze attempt: Here
MazeDay15
Nyakuni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EeeeeeejDoge » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:55 am

i'm entering the maize
username: EeeeeeejDoge
link to last maze attempt:
here
MazeDay15
Image Image

ImageImage Image
my th is eeej_doge | signature art by raging_fossil | icon by me

HI I HAVE JUST AWOKENhello and I will be just getting every owed arts sorted out throught next months, I didn’t sort owed arts before my +1 year unactivity and i really apologize - if you’d like any changes to the owed art aka character for the art, type, cancel, anything! Let me know please :] Thank you everyone and BIG, big sorry!
ImageImage
EeeeeeejDoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sev.en » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:17 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: trance
link to last maze attempt: day 14
MazeDay15

˗ˏˋ seven ⋅•⋅ she/her ⋅•⋅ tired ´ˎ˗
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
trade and dm friendly
general helper for Image !
sharing a brain cell with my wife
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
sev.en

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sev.en » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:18 pm

posting on behalf of pep!

i'm entering the maize
username: pep
link to last maze attempt:
MazeDay15

˗ˏˋ seven ⋅•⋅ she/her ⋅•⋅ tired ´ˎ˗
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
trade and dm friendly
general helper for Image !
sharing a brain cell with my wife
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
sev.en

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:19 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: Fourd
link to last maze attempt: Here!
MazeDay15
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:12 pm

🎃Corn Maze Results 30/10/2022!🎃

_mirage_ wrote:
Image For your bravery within the tall walls of the maze, you've been rewarded with Stacked Pumpkins! Don't worry they're enchanted to never rot (probably).

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 1 tokens!

ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ wrote:
Image A Blue Witches Hat! Nice! Surely you received this as a token of a witches gratitude and didn't just take it from them, right?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 3 tokens!

flicka wrote:
Image As you navigate the maze, you seem to be picking up friends as you go. First one and then another and another and before you know it you have a family of Purple Wisps crowding you. Impish little creatures aren't they?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 3 tokens!

halloween3110 wrote:
Image You ever get the feeling you're being followed? Well... Good news! You are! A Floating Evil Eye has seen fit to grant you its company as a loyal companion.

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 2 tokens!

Eevee55 wrote:
Image While you're lost amongst the tall grass of the maze, you come across an equally as lost beardog. Maybe you'd find your way out faster if you stuck together...

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 1 tokens!

MrWolfu wrote:
Image Hey, whatchya got there? A Mossy Gravestone? That's a little morbid don't you think? Clean that off at least.

dragoness129 wrote:
Image Night has almost fallen and you're becoming a little scared you'll never find your way out, when all of a sudden Sailor turns a corner nearby and silently hands you a CandIER Corn Sweater and points in the direction of the exit. Is that... a consolation prize?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Sailor who stares at your lost merch, grins a little too scarily, and hands you 1 tokens!. Weird.

onion wrote:
Image While venturing through the tall grass, you feel sharp claws dig into your back and... Oh it's just a Curious Crow. Were you a witch in another life?

Mossclaw3706 wrote:
Image Night has almost fallen and you're becoming a little scared you'll never find your way out, when all of a sudden Sailor turns a corner nearby and silently hands you a Pumpkin Sweater and points in the direction of the exit. Is that... a consolation prize?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Sailor who stares at your lost merch, grins a little too scarily, and hands you 1 tokens!. Weird.

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:
Image You ever get the feeling you're being followed? Well... Good news! You are! A Floating Evil Eye has seen fit to grant you its company as a loyal companion.

S h e b s t e r wrote:
Image While venturing through the tall grass, you hear a cacophony of voices and caws and then suddenly you're overwhelmed by a Murder of Crows. That's what a family of crows is called; which is good to know because now they're part of your family.

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 2 tokens!

JoyfulRam wrote:
Image While you're lost amongst the tall grass of the maze, you come across an equally as lost beardog. Maybe you'd find your way out faster if you stuck together...

Yawnicon wrote:

Nova-Moshi wrote:
Image A Green Witches Hat! Nice! Surely you received this as a token of a witches gratitude and didn't just take it from them, right?

Zigzagoon wrote:
Image As you navigate the maze, you seem to be picking up friends as you go. First one and then another and another and before you know it you have a family of Purple Wisps crowding you. Impish little creatures aren't they?

Omiyage wrote:

Melsride wrote:
Image You spy with your little eye an item beginning with P-- You bet! That's a Plushie Pumpkin! How did it get all the way out here...

Music_Lover wrote:
Image A Purple Witches Hat! Nice! Surely you received this as a token of a witches gratitude and didn't just take it from them, right?

hunny.milk.tea wrote:
Image Double trouble toil and... rubble? Hmm. Someone can't remember the lyrics. Welp. Here's a consolation Witches Brew prize!

shortstop wrote:
Image As you navigate the maze, you seem to be picking up friends as you go. First one and then another and another and before you know it you have a family of Orange Wisps crowding you. Impish little creatures aren't they?

Asternaut wrote:

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 1 tokens![/b

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Image As you navigate your way through the seemingly endless maze, you're suddenly overcome with Arcane Knowledge. Oh sick you can create a [b]Green Summoning Circle now! All it seems to summon is an endless wave of cabbages. Wow just like Skyrim.

FaerieNova wrote:
Image For your bravery within the tall walls of the maze, you've been rewarded with a Squash Pumpkin! Don't worry it's enchanted to never rot (probably).

Nyakuni wrote:
Image For your bravery within the tall walls of the maze, you've been rewarded with an Orange Pumpkin! Don't worry it's enchanted to never rot (probably).

EeeeeeejDoge wrote:
Image As you navigate the maze, you seem to be picking up friends as you go. First one and then another and another and before you know it you have a family of Pink Wisps crowding you. Impish little creatures aren't they?

•trance• wrote:
Image You think you've made it through the corn maze just about unscathed, when you turn to look and see an Evil Ghost following you. Seems you weren't so lucky. Keep an eye on it else it will move.

pep wrote:

Image And on the way out of the maze with your new friend, you're given 1 tokens and a curious look by the Explorers Guild staff.

Fourd wrote:
Image You spy with your little eye an item beginning with P-- You bet! That's a Plushie Pumpkin! How did it get all the way out here...

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Sailor who stares at your lost merch, grins a little too scarily, and hands you 2 tokens!. Weird.

Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me