🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [open]

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:23 am

Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Galia & Mush
Extra:
~Mirtilo could feel tears form in his eyes to see his partner and the rest of his not so little pubbies. He surrounded his babies with his arms, hugging them as close to his chest as he possibly could. ”I’m so glad I could see you today, I’ll be back tomorrow. And, I’ll bring your sister Galia with to see you little monsters,” he teased before turning to give Melon a peck on the cheek, making sure the rest of the evening he remained close.

The next day, after hearing of Mora’s fabulous evening with their grandpa and dad, Galia was thrilled to go see everyone. She kept her head high as she confidently walked beside her dad. While returning from their trip, she broke into a run as she spotted her family, barreling herself into JP’s arms “Peepaw!” she squeaked.

rebreathers(*pls ignore the link)

Mush
Outskirts: 11
Farmlands: 11
City: 1
Lake: 5
Fields: 5th Trip
Mirtilo
Outskirts: 16
Farmlands: 21
City: 5

Galia
Outskirts: 0
Farmlands: 0
City: 0
Lake: 0
Fields: 1st Trip
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:40 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
Indie - 5 City, 10 Outskirts, 13 Farmland, 1 Rolling Fields
Mith - 0 City, 0 Outskirts, 0 Farmland, 0 Rolling Fields
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: Today while the family is relaxing at home, Indie decides to take one of her cubs out for a little trip. Or rather- Mith begged her mother to let her go and did puppy eyes until she could. So they trek towards the lake, sun high in the sky to signify their walk...but Mith is too excited to be tired! As soon as they make it to the vast swatch of water, the little cub goes splashing and romping, staying close within reach as Indie sunbathes on a nearby boulder.
┌──❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚─┐
•Nova She/Her
•Writing/Gaming ImageImage
•Cookie Run♡Kirby♡Pokemon
└───❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚┘
Image Image
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EeeeeeejDoge » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:44 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: everyone each: 27 and from it - 6 farm explors
Link to last exploration: here
Extra: goes to explore again, the gang is Im action again
Actually, going to rest tothe farms again
Image Image

ImageImage Image
my th is eeej_doge | signature art by raging_fossil | icon by me

HI I HAVE JUST AWOKENhello and I will be just getting every owed arts sorted out throught next months, I didn’t sort owed arts before my +1 year unactivity and i really apologize - if you’d like any changes to the owed art aka character for the art, type, cancel, anything! Let me know please :] Thank you everyone and BIG, big sorry!
ImageImage
EeeeeeejDoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sev.en » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:58 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: •trance•
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
⠀⠀⠀⠀walmart⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀kmart
city: 0 - 0
outskirts: 5 - 0
farmlands: 19 - 14
Link to last exploration: bonk

˗ˏˋ seven ⋅•⋅ she/her ⋅•⋅ tired ´ˎ˗
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
trade and dm friendly
general helper for Image !
sharing a brain cell with my wife
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
sev.en

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:43 pm

exploration results:

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 14 | 2
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: Thank you! :)

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. (3
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 51, 48, 43 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 24, 24, 24
Lake: 6, 6, 6
Rolling Fields: 6, 6, 6
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: The trio tap on the glass of JP's house and wave excitedly before moving on. They don't wanna bother his family dinner, but wave excitedly before heading back down the road...
The three head back to their overturned dumpster for their own tiny celebration -- they swing by the City and pick up some snacks. (Today's my birthday!~ welcome back hunny!)

Image Once upon a time, in a world not your own, this kittens coloration might have made it difficult to adopt. Some silly superstition about them being bad luck. Well, lucky for it this world never had such a superstition. You've found a Black Kitten companion! as you are returning from the rolling fields, the lil kitten clinging onto your backside you're greeted with a sweet surprise. just peachy appears with his usual charming grin, shades glinting in the sunlight. three pubbies push past him, freshly baked cookies decorated with a whole whopping of frosting and sprinkles presented in little goodie bags to each of you. your trio is surprised as the pubbies all in unison cry out. happy birthday !! we hope it is a good one! buck shyly holds up a hand-crafted birthday card. seems that the whole beardog community seems to be wishing you well on your very special day! many gifts and cards are shared, and everyone wishes you the bestest day ever!
Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan-(30-outskirts)(6-farmlands),Jen-(30-outskirts)(6-farmlands), Ally-(30-outskirts)(6-farmlands)
Extra: Lookin for something cool in the farmlands!

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. jp scratches his chin upon your return, he hopes you think craftable items are cool, he surely thinks so!
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 49, 45, 38
City: 3 | 3 | 3
Outskirts: 26 | 22 | 21
Farmlands: 19 | 19 | 13
Lake: 0 | 0 | 0
Rolling Fields: 1 | 1 | 1
Extra: The trio is surprised to find a puppy all alone in the fields. Without a moment's hesitation, the trio has decided to adopt it. Looks like they need to learn how to care for a puppy! Hmm, maybe they can ask just peachy for advice? They lead the small puppy back to town, suggesting names for it along the way.
{Rebreather link so I don't lose it: x} (Thank you!)

Image Contrary to popular belief not all ginger cats are stupid. I mean, this Ginger Kitten isn't. But not all of them. Best you take it with as you a companion, I think. it appears now that your little group not only has a puppy to look after but a kitty too! just peachy isn't the biggest on pets, so when you return asking for guidance he gives a slight shrug. sorry, i've never had a pet before! er- well i did actually when i was younger, but it was a frog! puzzled you thank him anyway. you wouldn't have taken jp for a frog guy, but alas, everyone has their mysteries!
Omiyage wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: Omiyage
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Fish
Amount of times this beardog
has been exploring per zone:

City 1 ✧ Outskirts 0 ✧ Farmlands 0
Lake 0 ✧ Rolling Fields 0
Tour

City 0 ✧ Outskirts 0 ✧ Farmlands 0

─────────────────────────
Link to last exploration:
Extra: Thank you~

Image While exploring the City you came across a Orange Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! wow double loot! Image While exploring the bustling City you came across a Mangoo Magnoot! A collectable. I wonder why it's called that... Well. You can put it on your fridge.
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ wrote:

Let's go exploring!
Username: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
Beardog(s) I'm sending: bepis [he/they], brian [he/him], and aristotle [he/him]
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    16 | 0 | 0
farmland:
    10 | 10 | 10
lake:
    0 | 0 | 0
rolling fields:
    5 | 5 | 5
Extra:

Image While hiking through the seemingly endless grasslands, you come across a Pink Doodad #1! A collectible! One of three to be found in this zone!
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Orion
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 4
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 5

Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 50 meat! wow double loot! Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 30 meat!
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 15][Farm = 9]
Extra:

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this.
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 19
the lake- 3
the rolling fields- 2

ImageImageImage
maero
she/it

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 3
the lake- 0
the rolling fields- 0

ImageImageImage
rico
he/him

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 3
the lake- 0
the rolling fields- 0

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: spicybo and the other two beardogs trek home the same way they came. he hates going by just peachys place lately, spicybo, that is, because hes never in the garage working on his next new thing. but this time... was that a spot of pink fur?
suddenly spicybo is knocked off his feet and onto the sun bleached grass. "w-whoa!!! whats going on?!" spicybo exclaims as rico and maero back up with laughs escaping them as well when they realize... its jps grandpups!
"huh? kiss?! no way, i didnt ki-" but then just peachy really does show face, shooing the pups so they can have a moment alone. "i mean i-i guess i kinda did..." spicybo mumbles as he slowly gets to his feet with just peachys help.
"hey! you.... you big meanie! you left without a word! i mean i know it was important and all but you coulda left a note i was so worried and and and.. a-and..."
he kicks up some dirt in a bit of frustration. "and i love you! okay?! i missed you... and for some reason i just had this feeling in my gut that you left for a reason! like... like you hated me or something..." he explains, quickly at first, then slowly.
spicybo felt his heart pounding as he let his eyes trail up to just peachys and he then smiled a little. "im sorry... next time leave a note, kay?"

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. just peachy felt his cheeks burn with both embarrassment and guilt, however he had a good poker face, years of practice were to thank for that. he nodded to your requests, recognizing that setting boundaries was a healthy part of a relationship, his tail twisting in a coil as he timidly pawed at the ground. you're right, i should have written you a note... i love you too, i never meant to worry you or cause you to doubt us, there is no other beardog that i would wanna spend my time with... just peachy wanted to try and make it up to spicybo, lightly glancing around. he went over to his growing garden and lightly plucked some fresh strawberries that had begun to bud, bringing them over. do you accept these fresh berries as an apology? maybe a dinner date too... if you'd wanna...
metal wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: metal
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 10 outskirts,5 farmlands, 0 others
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra:

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this.
namiwami wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Pavo and Circe!!
ImageImage
city 5 | outskirts 10 | farmland 11
city 0 | outskirts 0 | farmland 9
Link to last exploration: wawa
Extra: Pavo's so very excited to see JP again! It bounces up and down excitedly next to its new friend, Circe, who doesn't look nearly as entertained. What an odd pair...

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. just peachy gives a broad smile when he spots your familiar face, his tail wagging behind him slowly. there are three pubbies running around the garage, giggling and banging around as jp worriedly looks over. hey careful in there! i got some unfinished projects im working on! he rolls his eyes playfull, making a face that said 'pubbies am i right?' jp excitedly fills you in on what you had been missing, showing off his boom box and jacuzzi he had finished.
S h e b s t e r wrote:Let's go exploring!

Username:S h e b s t e r
Link to last exploration:xxx
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 3
Outskirts: 7
Farmland: 4
Farmland: 0

Extra: Sunflower: “Awh hi little guy welcome to our explore team!”

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. just peachy seems to smile at your newly formed trio, he seems to think it is a good mix of personality.
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 45 | 45
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 19
lake: 4
the rolling feilds: 2
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this.
FaerieNova wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: FaerieNova
Beardog(s) I'm sending:Image
Matcha
The Outskirts: 2
Extra: Thank you! :D

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! (3
chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
    Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
      The City: 5 | 5 | 5
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 15 | 15 | 15
    Extra:

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this.
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Bic & Stevie
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
City: 3 | 1
Outskirts: 10 | 0
Farmlands: 10 | 0
Lake: 0 | 0
Rolling Fields: 0 | 3
Total: 23 | 4

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Stevie takes their find from yesterday, making angry noises and Bic is terrified! He cowers in a corner as Stevie jumps around waving the meat above his head. Bic believes this must be the Gizmo God's way of punishing him for his misdeeds and he doesn't waste another moment before taking off into the City once again.

Image After a fruitful day of browsing the City, you've returned with a beautiful new tail bow! wow double loot! Image While exploring the bustling City you came across a gizmo #17 - Dapple! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? instead of being greeted by just peachy as per usual, there is another gizmo beardog standing ominously in the shadow of the oak tree. however there are three loud, hyper-active pups jumping around them giggling. one of the pups, marlo, spots you as you come through, giving a friendly wave. hey mister, you have a friend too! glizzy just ended up on our doorstep one day, strange huh? but i learned that they seem to like stickers! they've been letting us slap them on them willy nilly, it's actually quite fun! marlo exclaims with a wide smile. you wonder if this may appease your dear friend that is trailing you.
Nyakuni wrote:
Nyakuni wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nyakuni
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: The city: 4/4
Link to last exploration: here!
Extra: Encouraged by the friendly attention from their last trip, these two feel safer than ever making a trek out into the city together for another hopefully lucky adventure!

Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 50 meat! just peachy gives a wide smile upon your return, giving you both a wave. hey nice catch today! 50 meat isn't something to bat an eye at, you two will be grand explorers in no time! jp encourages with a grin.
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Galia & Mush
Extra:
~Mirtilo could feel tears form in his eyes to see his partner and the rest of his not so little pubbies. He surrounded his babies with his arms, hugging them as close to his chest as he possibly could. ”I’m so glad I could see you today, I’ll be back tomorrow. And, I’ll bring your sister Galia with to see you little monsters,” he teased before turning to give Melon a peck on the cheek, making sure the rest of the evening he remained close.

The next day, after hearing of Mora’s fabulous evening with their grandpa and dad, Galia was thrilled to go see everyone. She kept her head high as she confidently walked beside her dad. While returning from their trip, she broke into a run as she spotted her family, barreling herself into JP’s arms “Peepaw!” she squeaked.

rebreathers(*pls ignore the link)

Mush
Outskirts: 11
Farmlands: 11
Mirtilo
Outskirts: 16
Farmlands: 21
City: 5

Galia
Farmlands: 0
Lake: 0
Fields: 1st Trip

Image In school you were taught never to judge a beardog by its cover. Or a book by the sharpness of its claw. Or maybe that was the other way around. Either way. You've broken that cardinal rule because this Silly Kitten has exactly one braincell and you know it from the moment you see them. Lucky for them, it now has you helping it along! just peachy is excitedly awaiting your return, melon having informed him that you would be coming along with another one of his grandpups today. he had prepared a small goodie bag, filled with old toys and such he had found in storage from the garage. a bouncy ball, a fortune teller, magic eight ball, the whole nine yards. as you come into sight he gives a wide grin, flashing his signature wink. melon is quick to get the kiddos in a line, buck, marlo and sasparilla all excitedly tackling you over for dad hugs. papa!! we missed you! sasparilla cried out. you give a wide grin as you embrace all your pups, melon coming up and holding you paw, giving a loving gaze to your family. jp wipes tears from his eyes when you announce 'peepaw' to the world, a watery smile crossing his snout as he gives you a big grandpap hug. he presents his goodie bag with a wink. how is the very bestest grandpup in the world doing today hm? find anything exciting out there? yknow i see a bit of myself in ya, soon enough you'll be a pro adventurer in no time!
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Indie - 5 City, 10 Outskirts, 13 Farmland, 1 Rolling Fields
Mith - 0 City, 0 Outskirts, 0 Farmland, 0 Rolling Fields
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: Today while the family is relaxing at home, Indie decides to take one of her cubs out for a little trip. Or rather- Mith begged her mother to let her go and did puppy eyes until she could. So they trek towards the lake, sun high in the sky to signify their walk...but Mith is too excited to be tired! As soon as they make it to the vast swatch of water, the little cub goes splashing and romping, staying close within reach as Indie sunbathes on a nearby boulder.

Image While swimming, something touches your leg, wrapping tendrils around it, causing fear to-- oh it was just some Seaweed! You can craft something with this! upon your return jp is having a nice relaxing family evening with his grandpups, and you spot melon and mirtilo cuddling in the shade of the oak. jp's face lights up when he recognizes you, though he looks to either side, as if curious where your usual partner is. instead his expression turns to shock when he sees a little beardog pubby trailing along, a spitting image of the two of you. he beams at you with a wide smile. well now, what a wonderful sight, we love a family of explorers don't we!
EeeeeeejDoge wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: everyone each: 27 and from it - 6 farm explors
Actually, going to rest tothe farms again

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. ahhh the farms, where the sky is blue and fields are long, such a peaceful place!
•trance• wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: •trance•
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
⠀⠀⠀⠀walmart⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀kmart
city: 0 - 0
outskirts: 5 - 0
farmlands: 19 - 14
Link to last exploration: bonk

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this.

end of exploration rolls! feel free to post as this was done after rollover (3
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EeeeeeejDoge » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:47 pm

Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: everyone each: 28 and from it - 7 farm explors
Image Image

ImageImage Image
my th is eeej_doge | signature art by raging_fossil | icon by me

HI I HAVE JUST AWOKENhello and I will be just getting every owed arts sorted out throught next months, I didn’t sort owed arts before my +1 year unactivity and i really apologize - if you’d like any changes to the owed art aka character for the art, type, cancel, anything! Let me know please :] Thank you everyone and BIG, big sorry!
ImageImage
EeeeeeejDoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:01 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 50, 46, 39
City: 3 | 3 | 3
Outskirts: 26 | 22 | 21
Farmlands: 19 | 19 | 13
Lake: 0 | 0 | 0
Rolling Fields: 2 | 2 | 2
Extra: The trio decides to leave their puppy and kitten companions in the care of one of their Beardog friends for the afternoon as they will be visiting the Lake today! They wonder what they will find during their journey... They have heard tales of hidden treasures being found down there! But more importantly, they want to find something cool to impress their new companions! And the best part is, they are relatively certain there are no gizmos down there, so they should not end up finding anything that will bother just peachy! They have missed visiting him, and now that he's back they are determined not to ruin their visits!
{Rebreather link so I don't lose it: x} (Thank you!)
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omiyage » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:02 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Omiyage
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Tour

City 1 ✧ Outskirts 0 ✧ Farmlands 0
Yuki

City 0 ✧ Outskirts 0 ✧ Farmlands 0

Link to last exploration:
Extra: Cry, trying to make all my dudes have the same # of explores lol. Thank you~
Random music I change every few days: 🎵This for you, Clapwagon🎶
Icon CreditGreyscale CollectionSouvenirs
Thank you to those who have so kindly gifted/traded me. ^^
Imageお土産Image
Omiyage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyakuni » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:11 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Nyakuni
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: The city: 6/6
The Outskirts : 0/0
Link to last exploration: here!
Extra: When JP mentioned something about being explorers, something about their daily adventures changed. They gave each other a meaningful look over the comment and hurried home to discuss their next foray into the big wide world, and thus was today's journey planned. Today they were going to risk more. Today... they were going to brave the wilds... juuust outside the city walls.
Last edited by Nyakuni on Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nyakuni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby namiwami » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:17 pm

I'd like to claim an unlock token!
Item You're Claiming: rebreathers!
Proof: pavo's 10th farmland explore results!!

Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Pavo, Circe, and Katarina!!
ImageImageImage
city 5 | outskirts 10 | farmland 12 | lake 0
city 0 | outskirts 0 | farmland 10 | lake 0
city 0 | outskirts 0 | farmland 0 | lake 0
Link to last exploration: wawa
Extra: /dances in beardog rp
Pavo listens intently, admiring both JP's handiwork and the little pups that are running around. What a lovely family, it thinks—and Circe seems to agree, too! She grins at JP, blowing some fluff out of her face with a pfft. "If you ever need any pupsitters, you can call me, huh? Deeeefinitely not an excuse to crack open a bepis at your place, heheh..."
By the look in Pavo's four gloopy eyes, it wants to be invited over, too.

...The next day, there's a bit of a commotion outside where Pavo lives! Circe and a new face are arguing.

"Dude, this is, like, literally your first time goin' out there...and we're going to the lake..."
"But you guys are way more experienced, and I wanna go! Pavo's not gonna stop me, are you, Pavo?"
...Pavo shakes its goopy head after some hesitance. Katarina, the stubborn one, looks proud. Her worm tail gives a heartfelt nod to the rest of the crew.

"See? Let's go!" she barks, leading the way with some pep in her step. Circe sighs deeply. "You can't even go first," they mumble, padding away. "Pavo's the one who has to talk to the curator..."
Image nami | they/she Image
follow my artfight! ᓚᘏᗢ
namiwami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me