๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [open]

Postby chaotic creativity » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:16 am

Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
    Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
      The City: 5 | 5 | 5
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 5 | 5 | 5
    Link to last exploration: here
    Extra: The journey through the farmlands continues.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melsride » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:21 am

Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -23, Jen -23, Ally -23
Extra: Looking for something cool!
ImageImage
she/her, full time front office manager,
slotomania addict

mallowpop is my kid and they help me out a
lot with posting on the forum part of CS.

ImageImage
Melsride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycreeper » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:30 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: (forgot to change the total on July 28th)
- Mister R. ( the city 5 | the outskirts 8 | the farmlands 7 | total 20 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 5 | the outskirts 8 | the farmlands 7 | total 20 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 5 | the outskirts 8 | the farmlands 7 | total 20 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: The break from adventuring was nice; the three friends had relaxed the rest of the night and made idle plans for the next day. They had decided to return to the city and get any extra supplies that they might need - some first aid kits, re-usable water bottles and more. They finally fell asleep late into the night.

Of course, our trio woke up early the next morning and headed on back to the semi-close city. The trip would most likely take a few hours, but would be well worth it in the long run. They would eventually return home for some more resting and then leave early the next morning for a new adventure!
honeycreeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jasmyn » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:54 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Jasmyn
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
ARIES................................ SPIKE!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0/2/0
Link to last exploration:CLICK!
Extra: n/a
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
ImagexxxImage
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ€ข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Jasmyn
She/They
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ€ข
TH | Trades
credit
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

Jasmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:57 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
Indie - 4 City, 8 Outskirts, 4 Farmland
Aurora - 0 City, 5 Outskirts, 3 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: Slow talks and picnics, today on their walk to the farmlands, Indie and Aurora took it easy. They ate sandwiches and drank lemonade and watched the clouds lazily float through the afternoon sky. At some point when they were resting, Indie gently started rubbing at Aurora's stomach, imagining seeing their pups in the near future. It would be scary being a mother...but she was more than ready.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”
โ€ขNova She/Her
โ€ขWriting/Gaming ImageImage
โ€ขCookie Runโ™กKirbyโ™กPokemon
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”˜
Image Image
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asternaut » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:04 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Asternaut
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 15
Link to last exploration: XxXxX
Extra: Cornsilk's channel is definitely much smaller than Freeshavocados, but he is having a lot of fun showing people how to craft!! Chiken Rooster Doesn't quite get what the kids are up to, but he's happy they are! back to his exploring he goes!
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zatty » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:59 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Zatty
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Tbn, Pip
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 5, 5
Link to last exploration: x
Extra: ty!! <3
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:40 pm

exploration rolls:

dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 6]
Extra: โ™ฅ

ImageWhile exploring the Outskirts you came across a Green Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (3
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Image
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    14 | 14 | 14
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 5

ImageImageImage
frukto

exploring stats;;
the city- 2
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 5

ImageImageImage
krestikoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 1

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra:
after cooling off from his anger at frukto from yesterday, spicybos ready to tackle the farmlands again- this time with oblakoes brother!
"h-hey... just peachy!" spicybo calls as he shyly pads up to the scarred beardog with frukto and krestikoe by his sides.
"so um. hows the bike coming?! gotta be almost done by now, heh, right?" he says trying his best not to be awkward. "oh! by the way, this is krestikoe.hes oblakoes brother! but he doesnt care much for talking."
"sup?" krestikoe asks absentmindedly while looking up at the sky and squinting.
"well anyways i was thinking uhhh... hm... well its about yesterday! i was just... ummm.. w-well..." spicybo stumbles over his words until finally frukto headbutts his behind and pushes him close to just peachy.
"i-i...!" the beardog is blushing up a storm and instead of facing his fears, spicybo shivers and shakes his head, then quickly walks away into the farmlands!
"ughhh..." frukto groans, nudging krestikoe and following spicybo reluctantly.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this. just peachy has his shades resting on a white side table with an umbrella lazily resting in the middle, shading the two pool chairs. melon is snoozing with an old quilt resting halfway on him as jp is wiping his brow with a clothe, setting it down. his ears perk as he hears footsteps approaching, turning around with a tired look when he notices it is you who is approaching. his whole demeanor changes, lighting up instantly as his smile grows wide and genuine. he kicks up the dust slightly, pretending to be busy at work as he watches you from the corner of his eyes. when you come up to him, his full attention is on you, his eyes dancing over yours with a shine in them, his tail waving back and forth slowly. "oh the bike? yeah she's a beaut, coming along nicely now! i just need the tires and a few other parts... but uh- did... did you-" he stammered out. he watched as you too stumbled with your words, his face turning a soft rose petal red when you are shoved towards him, almost nose to nose. but just as the butterflies started to build and his pelt was prickling with excitement and nerves, you pull away and quickly rush off. his ears droop slightly but the excitement from the interaction soon takes over his mind as he sinks into himself, a gooshy puddle of puppy love, his tail curling in joy. "well well, wanna tell me what that was pops?" a smirking melon pipes up from the pool chair. just peachy flicked his tail back outwards and gave a snort. "pah, it wasn't anything melon! get some rest, cmon, then i can make us some dinner!"
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 26
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 8

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 30, 26, 19
City: 1 | 1 | 1
Outskirts: 20 | 16 | 15
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: The trio looks apologetic when they realize just peachy has noticed the gizmo they found during their search. They try to hide it better as they look in awe at the motorcycle. They're all clearly amazed and think it's coming along great! They really like the paint job!
(Thank you!)

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned sporting a new halo! I always knew you were an angel. just peachy is putting the finishing touches on the paint job, wiping his brow finally when it is all complete. slowly he pulled back from his masterpiece of a motorcycle and glances over, spotting your trio. he gives a wide, beaming smile and waltz on over. "soon she'll be ready to ride! you'll must be on the lookout while you're out there exploring, maybe soon you'll be able to spot me on evening rides."
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 32, 30, 24 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 17, 17, 17
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra:

Just as JP wipes his brow, glancing down the road, he sees...something. A grey dot flickering on the horizon, form obscured by the mirage lines waving up from the dirt. He blinks and it's upon him -- a VERY excited and familiar grey beardog SPRINTING as fast as they can up to the fence. The fuzzy newcomer slides on the dust and half-crashes into the front gate, limbs akimbo and face plastered against the wooden slats with a grin.

"JP--" Saxophone wheezes, taking several large gulps of air, "Is Today your birthday-- wait," (they pause for more heaving) "it's okay. It can be your unbirthday too!"

Before Saxophone could be questioned, the two other beardogs arrive, having taken a more sustainable pace.
"Sax has something for you," says Mel, who had been tasked with carrying the box. They handed it to the collapsed beardog who excitedly raised it above their head with noodly arms. Inside were a few strange objects, clearly handmade. Upon closer inspection, they appeared to be drink koozies that matched that first from before...but the set of them had strange air-filled rings rigged to them with rubber bands.

"They float!!" said Saxophone, unhelpfully.
"For your pool," offered Pidge with a smile.
"...Say, JP, when is your birthday?" asked Mel, scratching their chin.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this. just peachy was busily watering his new sprouting garden, though it still had a long time to go until it was even close to being somewhat noticable. he held the little watering can in his paws as he delicately dipped it over the planter, glancing up when he saw a grey blur of fuzz racing straight towards his garage. his eyes widened and he was sure the racing fluffball would crash into the fenceline, however you were able to stop yourself just in time. with all the excitement just peachy gave a broad smile, pulling his shades up and over his horns to shoot you a wink. "a gift for little ol' me huh? awe you really shouldn't have" he gave a husky bark as he watched your trio finally catch up and come all together. when the gift was presented you were sure the pink beardog in front of you might be tearing up. he turned and there was a sniff or two before he straightened himself back up. he turned to your group, a big watery smile still plastered on his snout as he graciously took the gifts. "wow... i really don't know what to say... besides well.. when the jacuzzi is built, will you do the honors of blowing up the rubber duckie floaties and joining me for a dip?" he questioned with a grin. he took the floating koozies and set them down, regarding you as you pose the question. with a snort he answers. "june 23rd is my birthday! i know im older than i look, and my age will forever be a mystery to all. but i'm a cancer, missed being a gemini by just a lick of 3 days."
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Sunny & Bic
ImageImage
City: 2 | 2
Outskirts: 5 | 10
Farmlands: 5 | 5
Total: 12 | 17

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Bic whines at their doodad from yesterday, heartbroken that they couldn't find his spirit Gizmo. Sunny's never seen him this down in the dumps before, and it takes far too much coaxing to finally get him to leave the house.

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Pink Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy is pretty weary of you when you approach, his eyes slits as he carefully scans your paws, only to relax upon the sight of a pink doodad. "oh good catch today! sorry you didn't get... er- a... a... gizmo" he almost choked out the last word, having grave difficulty with it.
metal wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: metal
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0 times for all this would be the first
Link to last exploration: n/a
Extra: hope i filled this out right

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Letter G Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge. just peachy narrowed his eyes at the newcomer explorer, giving a curt nod and a wave.
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 32 | 32
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 12
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this.
Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 26, 10
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: Thank you! :)

ImageWhile exploring the Outskirts you came across a Green Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (3
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Letโ€™s go explore!
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Malibu & Mush
Extra:
~Mirtilo grinned sheepishly as JPโ€™s eyes landed on him โ€œIโ€™m okay, really!โ€ he said reassuringly, lowering his head slightly as he followed after the worried grandpap. โ€œThank you for the pasta, Just Peachy.โ€ he murmured quietly before giving you an affectionate bop of his head. โ€œAt least I donโ€™t have to worry about you being taken care of.โ€ he said, his voice softer and more affectionate as he spoke to you. The future dad couldnโ€™t wait to get his paws on the little babies, the thoughts of their small little family filled his chest with joy and love.

โ™ก Mush
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 8th Trip
City: 1
โ™ก Mirtilo
Outskirts: 10
Farmlands: 18th Trip
City: 5

โ™ก Thorne
Outskirts: 0
Farmlands: 1st Trip
City: 0

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. melon is still resting in the pool chair, curled up with a quilt that jp had pulled out of storage on the shelves of the garage. the grandpap spots your group and gives a light huff, clearly having been carting melon around and ensuring he was okay, now for his.... son in-law? "alright alright cmon you lot, must have been lots of walking today so rest up those paws, you especially!" just peachy directed at you. he guided you over to the shade of the oak and sat you all down on an outstretch plaid blanket. he set out some picnic items and brought over a heated pad for you to rest on your lower region that holds the pubbies. "i heard that it helps ease some of the cramping and other aches... do you need anything else, perhaps water or a pickle or some classical music or..." jp continues to ramble on a list of what he thinks you might need.
chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Image Image Image
      The Farmlands: 5 | 5 | 5

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. (3
Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -23, Jen -23, Ally -23
Extra: Looking for something cool!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (3
honeycreeper wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: (forgot to change the total on July 28th)
- Mister R. ( the city 5 | the outskirts 8 | the farmlands 7 | total 20 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 5 | the outskirts 8 | the farmlands 7 | total 20 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 5 | the outskirts 8 | the farmlands 7 | total 20 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: The break from adventuring was nice; the three friends had relaxed the rest of the night and made idle plans for the next day. They had decided to return to the city and get any extra supplies that they might need - some first aid kits, re-usable water bottles and more. They finally fell asleep late into the night.

Of course, our trio woke up early the next morning and headed on back to the semi-close city. The trip would most likely take a few hours, but would be well worth it in the long run. They would eventually return home for some more resting and then leave early the next morning for a new adventure!

Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 50 meat! just peachy watched as your trio hiked back and forth from the city day after day, resting and preparing for a big upcoming trip. he was quite curious about the happenings that were surrounding your journey and so he waited until you were back, his curiosity peaked. "what exactly are you preparing for?" he finally questioned your group, his tail flicking back and forth as the devil-like tip seemed to pierce the sky.
Jasmyn wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Jasmyn
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
ARIES................................ SPIKE!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0/2/0
Link to last exploration:CLICK!
Extra: n/a

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat!
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Indie - 4 City, 8 Outskirts, 4 Farmland
Aurora - 0 City, 5 Outskirts, 3 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: Slow talks and picnics, today on their walk to the farmlands, Indie and Aurora took it easy. They ate sandwiches and drank lemonade and watched the clouds lazily float through the afternoon sky. At some point when they were resting, Indie gently started rubbing at Aurora's stomach, imagining seeing their pups in the near future. It would be scary being a mother...but she was more than ready.

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy was now putting a cover over the practically finished motorcycle, getting ready to close up shop for the day when the two of you came rambling in. just peachy gave a soft smile, the sun dipping lower into the sky as he approached. "these times can be scary with uncertainty lying ahead, like a cloud blocking out the sun. but along with that, the sun is always present, always there, even if you cannot see it with your eyes. you can feel its warmth." just peachy turned and glanced at his own son, melon, who was fast asleep in the outstretched pool chair, the quilt resting over his also pubby bearing self.
Asternaut wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Asternaut
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 15
Link to last exploration: XxXxX
Extra: Cornsilk's channel is definitely much smaller than Freeshavocados, but he is having a lot of fun showing people how to craft!! Chiken Rooster Doesn't quite get what the kids are up to, but he's happy they are! back to his exploring he goes!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #16 - Lil Blue! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? just peachy is squinting in your direction, noticing that you don't seem to be blogging currently, or hopefully not currently. however there is something else that makes him do a double-take, a creepy critter that is clutched in your paws. he quickly retreats back to the garage to hide himself away, giving a soft huff.
zatty wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Zatty
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Tbn, Pip
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 5, 5
Extra: ty!! <3

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Teal Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. (3

end of exploration posts! feel free to post below this as it was done after rollover!
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:42 pm

Let's go exploring!
    Image Image Image
      The Farmlands: 6 | 6 | 6
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:49 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Image
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    15 | 15 | 15
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Extra:
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ 372695

ย ย ย ย