đź“€Wermz Hallow-Realmđź“€ The Lab

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: đź“€Wermz Hallow-Realmđź“€ The Lab

Postby rabbit... » Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:17 am

I need a helping hand !
username + ID: rabbit... 45716
date: October 16
link to first post: N/A

|[F R ]| - |[C U R R E N T J A M]| - |[ R E C O M M E N D ]|
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goji ✦ Dragon » Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:32 am

I need a helping hand !
username + ID: Goji ✦ Dragon - 875950
date: 16. October
link to first post: head,tail
ImageLavender Menace Image
Stations: 1 2 3 4

Discord : goji_dragon
Previously known as: Goji ✦ Dragon#9309
My toyhou.se

Goji ✦ Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zatty » Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:32 am

I need a helping hand !
username + ID: zatty 1016833
link to first post: x
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:46 am

I need a helping hand !
username + ID: azphen 757932
date: oct 16
link to first post: [x]

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpandasareLIFE » Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:52 am

I need a helping hand !
username + ID: redpandasareLIFE / 804027
link to first post: N/A
redpandasareLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NurseMikan » Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:54 am

I need a helping hand !
username + ID: Nursemikan 890260
date: october 16th
link to first post: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4790784&p=139707726&hilit=NurseMikan#p139707726
NurseMikan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:56 am

I need a helping hand !
username + ID: mallowpop + 931555
date: october 16
link to first post: here!
đź’— wrote:ImageImage
♥ hi, i'm moss! ilysm ♥
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:00 pm

results are being rolled ! please do not post !
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:27 pm

Lab Results Oct 16 (Part 1)!

Do NOT post until part 2 is out, or you will be skipped.

Piine, You brought back... is this an arm ? Are you sure ? I'll see what I can do. [goopy arm (right) !]
fishkin, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
hjarta, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
barbeque, You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (right) !]
SpiritWish, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
_mirage_, You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (right) !]
JoyfulRam, You brought back... is this an arm ? Are you sure ? I'll see what I can do. [goopy arm (right) !]
Mossclaw3706, You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (right) !]
BethRAWR, You brought back... is this an arm ? Are you sure ? I'll see what I can do. [goopy arm (right) !]
Oliiviine, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
NeonFoxPaw, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Casper117, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
eonduo, You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (right) !]
Beezhivez, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Griff, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
onion, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Thingsgowrong, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
BardOfBreath, You brought back... is this an arm ? Are you sure ? I'll see what I can do. [goopy arm (right) !]
Nova-Moshi, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
kitsukami, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Little Fish, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
snailshoes, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
grimjp, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Rosemoon, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Westsparrow, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
sleepytally, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
AlatusNemeseos, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
PikachuTori25, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
shadowangelw, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Cosmic_Dragon, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Skollrous, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
majora's_mask, You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (right) !]
Clockwork!, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
confetti sprinkles, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Wysterinka, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Melsride, You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (right) !]
PaperFriend, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Eevee55, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Ari_bushpaw, You brought back... is this an arm ? Are you sure ? I'll see what I can do. [goopy arm (right) !]
lunexiii, You brought back... is this an arm ? Are you sure ? I'll see what I can do. [goopy arm (right) !]
glittermintfurry, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
yutashu, You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (right) !]
blizzard180, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
PinkAngel, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Adamented, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Benji_, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
gauze, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
guts., You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (right) !]
Scourgebane, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
dogtreat, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Twiggy97, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Exile, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
dilemmaly, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Yetaet, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Layamell, You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (right) !]
Zubers, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
The_Cannie, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Omiyage (psst. you only need the first post!), You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
bats, You brought back... is this an arm ? Are you sure ? I'll see what I can do. [goopy arm (right) !]
trance, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
p e p , You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (right) !]
Smoky, You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (right) !]
Pokemonmaster121504, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
werepickle, You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (right) !]
kemichan, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Shokee, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Phönixfeder2000, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
TheBrokenRobot, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Zigzagoon, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Leek.dot, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Cyberkonstruktor, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
shortstop, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Zeena, You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (right) !]
Jasmyn, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
S h e b s t e r, You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (right) !]
[kat], You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Orien, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Hazel the dumb cat, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Zaffre7, You brought back... is this an arm ? Are you sure ? I'll see what I can do. [goopy arm (right) !]
Asternaut, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
Kitsune., You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]
foxil, You brought back... is this an arm ? Are you sure ? I'll see what I can do. [goopy arm (right) !]
Chellerd, You were only supposed to bring back one arm... but there's room ! [double arms (right) !]
wafflefalaffle, You brought back an arm ! It's just the right size. [standard arm (right) !]

Do NOT post until part 2 is out, or you will be skipped.

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me