Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

Postby AbandonedRain » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:39 am

Claiming my Sand Dollars!
Username + ID: AbandonedRain 376600
Date: July 30th
Amount I'm claiming: 9
Total amount I have: 99

I wish I may, I wish I might...
Date: 7/30
Balance before and after: 99 before, 98 after
Extra: rainbowwww
Codeword: FOLSDK

🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
color train car: Rainbow Train

I want to try the Gacha!
Number of rolls: 2
Amount before and after: 98 before, 88 after
Codeword: fishgacha
Other: rainbowwwww

I wanna toss a ping-pong ball!
Username +ID: AbandonedRain 376600
Balance Before: 88
Balance After: 87
Extra: rainbowwwwww
Code: Fishbowls

I want to spin the wheel!
Date: 07/30
Codeword: snacktime

Give me the scoop!
Codeword: icecream

User + Id AbandonedRain 376600
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 87 before, 85 after
Codeword: Popping balloons!!
AbandonedRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:41 am

Username + ID: SpiritWish 799107
Total amount I have: 197

Balance before and after: 197 -> 196
Extra:

color train car: BlueTrain

Give me the scoop!

User + Id SpiritWish 799107
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 196 -> 194
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrBubby » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:42 am

Username + ID: DrBubby + 71820
Total amount I have: 90

Username + ID: DrBubby + 71820
Balance before and after: 90, 89
Extra: Have a lovely day!

color train car: BlueTrain

Username +ID: DrBubby + 71820
Balance Before: 89
Balance After: 88
Extra: Have a lovely day!

I want to try the Gacha!
Number of rolls: 2
Amount before and after: 88, 78
Other: Happy fishing!

Give me the scoop!

User + Id DrBubby + 71820
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 78, 76

Bubby/Haru | He/They/Zephyr
♥ Partner ♥

Storkies | Wermz | Cozies

ImageImageImageImage
DrBubby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _mirage_ » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:54 am

Username + ID: _mirage_ 1015593
Date: July 30
Total amount I have: 182

Balance before and after: 182 / 181
Extra:

🚂I Like Trains!🚂
color train car: GreenTrain

Balance Before: 181
Balance After: 180
Extra:

User + Id _mirage_1015593
Playing Cozie
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 180 / 178

Give me the scoop!
-
mirage
s/he/they
th
prns
pce
cyn
_mirage_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cozies ✸ Festival of Life (ATTN PG. 55)

Postby Smokycandle » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:57 am

Username + ID: Smokycandle #795583
Total amount I have: 171 now

Balance before and after: 171->170
Extra: Tysm for this booth!!

color train car: RedTrain

I want to try the Gacha!
Username + ID:Smokycandle #795583
Number of rolls: 2!
Amount before and after: 170->160
Other: Tysm for this booth!

Username +ID:Smokycandle #795583
Balance Before: 160
Balance After: 159
Extra: :))

Give me the scoop!
Username + ID:Smokycandle #795583

User + Id Smokycandle #795583
Playing Cozie
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 159->157
ImageJoin Lumplens today!
Smokycandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0usEB3ans » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:59 am

Username + ID: M0usEB3ans + 1048873
Amount I'm claiming:9
Total amount I have: 91

Balance before and after:91 -> 90
Extra:

Give me the scoop!

User + Id M0usEB3ans + 1048873
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 90-> 88
M0usEB3ans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

Postby pepsii » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:00 pm

Note: Remember to double check your forms when posting! If your form is missing/incomplete, or has the wrong date attached to it, it will unfortunately be skipped.

Omiyage wrote:Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

lilymouse385 wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

undead wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

Rosemoon wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

skipena wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

Len. wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

JoyfulRam wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

Ch3rry367 wrote:Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

RattInsomniac wrote:Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

literal.swag. wrote:Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

rem sleep wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

suds wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

GrumpyQueenie wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

Froggg1 wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

Dogboss123 wrote:Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Eevee55 wrote:Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

Mastergirl7 wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

DreamyNocturne wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

Melsride wrote:Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." (made by AlatusNemeseos!)

AlatusNemeseos wrote:Image You're beginning to become impatient with how much time has passed when Niorun appears and apologizes for the wait. "I couldn't find anything in exchange for the sand dollar, but this Cozie was watching from afar and wanted to be your friend. What do you say?.." (made by BPlusSupernova!)

littleminicooper wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

redpandasareLIFE wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

onion wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

Music_Lover wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

ylesia wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

casmeow wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

shortstop wrote:Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

kurokishi wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

Cherryfreeze wrote:Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

splider wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

fabled_ wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

Ucanthandleme wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

ghostie, wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

chillociraptor wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

zubers wrote:Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

glowbringer wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

Shenanergans wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

Exitium wrote:Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." (made by BPlusSupernova!)

FathomThis wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

symbiotic wrote:Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

AliceMorte wrote:Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

crabodile wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

Neku wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

grimjp wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

Flicka wrote:Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

Reki. wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

folie a deux wrote:Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

Asternaut wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

Zigzagoon wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

Lilbit wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

-icarus- wrote:Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

SoggyPeach wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

Cynicat wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

CaeBabyBear wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

Nova-Moshi wrote:Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

cinerious wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

Greyfire wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

Lycancore wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

almondkitty wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

appleschloss wrote:Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

GrumpyQueenie wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

neurobotz wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

BPlusSupernova wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

•seven• wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

Westsparrow wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

Exyw wrote:Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

archietime wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

KiraKilla wrote:Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

simplydriftingalong wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

kijauni wrote:Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

mallowpop wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

yutashu wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

Boa beloved wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

wafflefalaffle wrote:Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

rileyistired wrote:Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

dragoness129 wrote:Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

Rainbeetle wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

ghostkeys wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

Catsplat18 wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

AbandonedRain wrote:Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

SpiritWish wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

DrBubby wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

_mirage_ wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

Smokycandle wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

M0usEB3ans wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

Last edited by pepsii on Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Steam Train Ride ✸ Day Thirteen

As you hop off the train, you are followed by,,, the train?!?! Darl assures you this is ok and the trains need pals, they'd love to join your cozies!!

AliceMorte wrote:🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
Username + ID: AliceMorte 1001632

grimjp wrote:🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
Username + ID: grimjp 355849

Last edited by pepsii on Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fish Bowl Toss ✸ Day Thirteen

If you don't see your name here chances are something was wrong with your form!
Be sure to check that everything is filled out on your form INCLUDING the correct date.

Omiyage wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!

lilymouse385 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

undead wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Rosemoon wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

skipena wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

Len wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

JoyfulRam wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Ch3rry367 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

literal.swag. wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

jpano96 wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

rem sleep wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

suds wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

GrumpyQueenie wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a rubber ducky! Very small and versatile.

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Dogboss123 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Eevee55 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a full fishbowl. Complete with a fish sticker, but no fish!

Mastergirl7 wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by pepsii!)

DreamyNocturne wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

Melsride wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

reshihall wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

AlatusNemeseos wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

littleminicooper wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

redpandasareLIFE wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

onion wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Music_Lover wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

ylesia wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a rubber ducky! Very small and versatile.

casmeow wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

shortstop wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

kurokishi wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Cherryfreeze wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

splider wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

Ucanthandleme wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

ghostie, wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

chillociraptor wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

Zubers wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

glowbringer wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a rubber ducky! Very small and versatile.

Shenanergans wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

Exitium wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

FathomThis wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by pepsii!)

symbiotic wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

AliceMorte wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

crabodile wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

Neku wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

grimjp wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Flicka wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

Reki. wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

folie a deux wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

Asternaut wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Zigzagoon wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

Lilbit wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

-icarus- wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

SoggyPeach wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Cynicat wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

CaeBabyBear wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

Nova-Moshi wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

BrotherHood wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

cinerious wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

Greyfire wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Lycancore wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

almondkitty wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a Guppy Puppy! Such an odd fish, but you'll take it! (made by BPlusSupernova!)

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

appleschloss wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

GrumpyQueenie wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

neurobotz wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

BPlusSupernova wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

•seven• wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Westsparrow wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by pepsii!)

Exyw wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a full fishbowl. Complete with a fish sticker, but no fish!

KiraKilla wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

simplydriftingalong wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

kijauni wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

mallowpop wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a full fishbowl. Complete with a fish sticker, but no fish!

yutashu wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

wafflefalaffle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

rileyistired wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a MERMAID?!?!? How did they get in that small bowl?!?! (made by SpiritWish!)

dragoness129 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a rubber ducky! Very small and versatile.

Rainbeetle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

ghostkeys wrote:Image You toss your ball and win..a very drenched Cozie spitting in your face. (made by AlatusNemeseos!)

Catsplat18 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

AbandonedRain wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a rubber ducky! Very small and versatile.

DrBubby wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

_mirage_ wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Smokycandle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

RattInsomniac wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?
Last edited by pepsii on Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FishGacha ✸ Day Thirteen

Postby pepsii » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:01 pm

Omiyage wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

Rosemoon wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish
‎‎ㅤ

skipena wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

JoyfulRam wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

Ch3rry367 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

RattInsomniac wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

literal.swag. wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

jpano96 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

rem sleep wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

GrumpyQueenie wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

Froggg1 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

Dogboss123 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

Mastergirl7 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

DreamyNocturne wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

Melsride wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol
‎‎ㅤ

AlatusNemeseos wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish‎‎ㅤ

littleminicooper wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol
‎‎ㅤ

redpandasareLIFE wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

ylesia wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

shortstop wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

kurokishi wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish

Cherryfreeze wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish
‎‎ㅤ

splider wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

fabled_ wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

Ucanthandleme wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish

ghostie, wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

glowbringer wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish

Shenanergans wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

Exitium wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish
‎‎ㅤ

FathomThis wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

symbiotic wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish

AliceMorte wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

crabodile wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

Neku wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish
‎‎ㅤ

grimjp wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

Flicka wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

folie a deux wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

Asternaut wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish
‎‎ㅤ

Zigzagoon wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

Lilbit wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish‎‎ㅤ
‎‎ㅤ

-icarus- wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

SoggyPeach wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

CaeBabyBear wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish

cinerious wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

Greyfire wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

Lycancore wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

almondkitty wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

appleschloss wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish‎‎ㅤ

BPlusSupernova wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

•seven• wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

Westsparrow wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma
‎‎ㅤ

Exyw wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

archietime wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish
‎‎ㅤ

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

KiraKilla wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

simplydriftingalong wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

kijauni wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish
‎‎ㅤ

mallowpop wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

yutashu wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish‎‎ㅤ

wafflefalaffle wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

rileyistired wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

dragoness129 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

Rainbeetle wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

ghostkeys wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish

Catsplat18 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

AbandonedRain wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

DrBubby wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

Smokycandle wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish
Last edited by pepsii on Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me