Cozies ✸ Adventuring

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Adventuring

Postby Asternaut » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:08 am

I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Username + id: Asternaut 354100
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2): Image Image
Previous explore post (if appliciable): meeps
(11-03-23)
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grimjp » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:08 am

Username + id: grimjp 355849
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2): ImageImage
Previous explore post (if appliciable): xxx
(11-03-23)
grimjp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bit-the-hand1987 » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:10 am

Username + id: bit-the-hand1987 + 1042862
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2):
Image Aeros
Previous explore post (if appliciable): 🍨
(11-03-23)

x▰▰▰
𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟...
██
██

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝

Image Image
──────────
Quill
He/It/The Animal/Blood
──────────
𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

───────┐

▒▒▒▒▒
───

O: Image :O
O: Image Image :O
bit-the-hand1987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bit-the-hand1987 » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:14 am

I am redeeming an achievement!
Username + id: bit-the-hand1987 + 1042862
Achievement being redeemed: Forever Alone...
Proof (link explores): 💌 💌 💌

x▰▰▰
𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟...
██
██

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝

Image Image
──────────
Quill
He/It/The Animal/Blood
──────────
𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

───────┐

▒▒▒▒▒
───

O: Image :O
O: Image Image :O
bit-the-hand1987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Falaffle » Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:29 pm

Username + id: wafflefalaffle 934946
Image X Image
Bunny X lucky

Previous explore post (if appliciable): boop
(11-03-23)
Falaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:14 pm

🦢 Tunnel of Love Adventuring Results 11/03/2023 🦢

ghostie, wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
After sitting yourself down in the swan boat, you feel something uncomfortable underneath you- you reach underneath yourself and find...
Image some Floating Hearts! What were they doing there?...

a_dreemurr wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
A lovely journey through the tunnel comes to an end and you exit the boat, but as soon as you take a step away you hear a small whining voice from behind you. You turn around and left in the middle of the boat you just exited is a Sweetheart Pup Starbit! Where did you come from little one?

_mirage_ wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 9 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

zerocalorıes wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 5 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Kittyuwu88 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
After sitting yourself down in the swan boat, you feel something uncomfortable underneath you- you reach underneath yourself and find...
Image a Heart Headband! Lovey dovey boingy sproingy!

Dogboss123 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 1 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

nio wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 11 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

glowbringer wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
A lovely journey through the tunnel comes to an end and you exit the boat, but as soon as you take a step away you hear a small whining voice from behind you. You turn around and left in the middle of the boat you just exited is a Sweetheart Pup Starbit! Where did you come from little one?

underdog, wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You have a lovely journey through the Tunnel of Love before eventually you reach the end. Getting out of the boat you spy a small stand selling various knick-knacks and keepsakes and decide to go get one to remember the pleasant day. You obtain...
Image a Rose Wreath! How pretty, and smells so sweet!

flicka wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image a Love Letter! Maybe it's for you?...

Booberry Smoothie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 5 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

internetbug wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You have a lovely journey through the Tunnel of Love before eventually you reach the end. Getting out of the boat you spy a small stand selling various knick-knacks and keepsakes and decide to go get one to remember the pleasant day. You obtain...
Image a Swan Plushie! What a lovely memento of a lovely day.

Mastergirl7 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 4 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Neku wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 2 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

yandere wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

mallowpop wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 9 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

yutashu wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Orien wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You travel through the Tunnel of Love with your partner and somehow, somewhere between stepping into the boat and leaving the tunnel, you have ended up with a Starbit in your laps... Wait... This little Starbit looks a lot like you and your partner... What happened in that tunnel?!

GrumpyQueenie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

JoyfulRam wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

•trance• wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image a Cupid's Arrow! No wonder it was uncomfortable!

DrBubby wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 10 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Ucanthandleme wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

LittleMiniCooper wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

BarkinqCoyote wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

AbandonedRain wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

cinerious wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 1 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

PeepinBones wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

AlatusNemeseos wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

rileyistired wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 7 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Melsride wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

AlmondKitty wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You travel through the Tunnel of Love with your partner and somehow, somewhere between stepping into the boat and leaving the tunnel, you have ended up with a Starbit in your laps... Wait... This little Starbit looks a lot like you and your partner... What happened in that tunnel?!

Amberstar wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Zigzagoon wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 6 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

KiraKilla wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

shortstop wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 8 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Eevee55 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

fabled_ wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 6 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Lilbit wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
On your way into the Tunnel of Love, a glowing, ethereal Cozie appears out of nowhere and hands you a box that looks like it came from an otherworldly bakery. You're confused, but thank the Cozie as they disappear, and then keep hold of the box and go through the tunnel as planned. On the other side, you decide to take a peek inside the box.
Inside the box is a small but perfectly formed, sparkling, Cozie Candy topped Perfect Cupcake. You've heard about these, this is a cake that can be used to allow Cozies to guarantee at least one Starbit in a breeding - they say these cakes are made with the magical Candy of the Gods themselves!

Music_Lover wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

appleschloss wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 15 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

BPlusSupernova wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Cherryfreeze wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

AliceMorte wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Smokycandle wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 11 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

confetti sprinkles wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
On your way into the Tunnel of Love, a glowing, ethereal Cozie appears out of nowhere and hands you a box that looks like it came from an otherworldly bakery. You're confused, but thank the Cozie as they disappear, and then keep hold of the box and go through the tunnel as planned. On the other side, you decide to take a peek inside the box.
Inside the box is a large and tiered, sparkling, Cozie Candy topped Perfect Layered Cake. You've heard about these, this is a cake that can be used to allow three Cozies to breed together - they say these cakes are made with the magical Candy of the Gods themselves!

almond.milk wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Westsparrow wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Henry wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

chaoticaura wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 2 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

awful wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Exitium wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 15 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

dragoness129 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Nova-Moshi wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

styxie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 4 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Asternaut wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

grimjp wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

bit-the-hand1987 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image a Cupid's Arrow! No wonder it was uncomfortable!

wafflefalaffle wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Last edited by SpiritWish on Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:19 pm

Username + id: Exitium + 626371
Image♡♡♡Image♡♡♡
Kelpy Spinefish + Leafy Seacoral
Previous explore post (if appliciable):
Explore post for March 11th, 2023
(12-03-23)
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zerocalories » Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:56 pm

• ● •
zed/zero . he/him . adult

sinkaerei
• ● •

zerocalories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Falaffle » Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:04 pm

Username + id: wafflefalaffle 934946
Image X Image
Stacy X sudds

Previous explore post (if appliciable): boop
(12-03-23)
Last edited by Falaffle on Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smokycandle » Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:06 pm

Username + id: Smokycandle #795583
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2): Gouache and Peony
ImageImage
Previous explore post (if appliciable): Here!
(12-03-23)
ImageJoin Lumplens today!
Smokycandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me