Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022- Flower Cart!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022 - Day 17

Postby SushiBeans » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:17 am

Bunny Chasing!
Username: SushiBeans
Date: 04.23
Other: Hi!! Have a good day!

toodle

I'd like to make some chocolate! 🍫
Username & ID No: SushiBeans + 808536
Recipe Name: Lint and Carrot

I'd like to tend the garden!
username + id no - SushiBeans + 808536
date - 4.23
anything else? - I hope your days is good!

” Blake Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: SushiBeans
Date: 4.23
Area: The River bank
Cloudy Leopard’s being sent out:
Name + pronouns: Blake He/Him
Image ImageImageImage
Art credit in signature can be found by clicking on the images!
Art of my goobie Arianna done by imabanditø
SushiBeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glitter_Goatman » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:54 am

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!
Today's Date: 4.23

” Fisher Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: Cyberkonstruktor
Area: Forest
Name + pronouns: Fisher + he/him

username + id no - Cyberkonstruktor / 859449
date - 04.23
anything else? - Thanks!

Username & ID No: Cyberkonstruktor / 859449
Recipe Name: Lint Chocolate x1, Carrot Chocolate x1

Bunny Chasing!
Username: Cyberkonstruktor
Other: -
Thanks!
toodle
Daniel
He/him
ImageImage
I don't want to set the world on fire
I just want to start
A flame in your heart
Glitter_Goatman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:48 am

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!

Username & ID No:LittleMaple+967464
Recipe Name:lint and pollen chocolate!

username + id no -LittleMaple+967464
date - 4.23
anything else? -thanks!<3

Bunny Chasing!
Username::LittleMaple
thank you<3
toodle
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hi hello howdy wazzup!!!
I'm Maple!
Mostly here for art/adopts!
Comms/art trades? closed :3

Adopts<3 wrote:ImageImage
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022 - Day 15

Postby fabled_ » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:58 am

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!

Bunny Chasing!
Username: dare~

toodle

” Chlorine Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: dare~
Name + pronouns: Chlorine She/Her

username + id no - dare~ 275307
date - 04-23
anything else? - thank you!

I’d Like to Pick a Carrot! <3
Username & User ID: dare~ 275307
Carrot Number: probably all taken, but if there's anything, I'll take it!
CL Who’s Picking:
CL Name + pronouns: Bumble, she/her
Other: Thank you!!!
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynicat » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:58 am

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!
Today's Date: 4.21

username + id no - Cynicat + 932465
date - 04.21
anything else? -

Username & ID No: Cynicat + 932465
Recipe Name: carrot, strawberries and cream
Date: 04.21

I’d like to do a trade in with the odd blue guy!
Item(s) I’m trading in: sweet chocolate egg
Anything else?:
Trade in: Round two

Bunny Chasing!
Username: Cynicat
Date: 04.21

toodle

” Rei is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: cynicat
Date: 4.21
Cloudy Leopard’s being sent out: Image
Name + pronouns: Rei (she/they)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    cynical
    he/she/they
    toyhouse
    pixel cats end
    mirage
Cynicat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fabled_ » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:58 am

I’d like to do a trade in with the odd blue guy!
Item(s) I’m trading in: X1 bird egg
Anything else?: thank you!
Trade in: Round two
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:04 am

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!

” Madeline Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: mallowpop + 931555
Area: flower field
Name + pronouns: madeline, she/her

username + id no - mallowpop + 931555
date - 4.23
anything else? - tysm!!

Username & ID No: mallowpop + 931555
Recipe Name: pollen chocolate x1, strawberries and cream chocolate x1

Bunny Chasing!
Username: mallowpop + 931555
thank you! <3
toodle
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Carrot Picking 4.15!

Postby Little Fish » Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:05 am

Carrot Picking 4.15 Results!

pancakelover43 + 393396

Formitw approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Formitw disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 16 blueberries Image and a pair of boots Image. Plus they were given 8 chocolate coins Image for the help!

SCRUNKS! + 1012405

Jester picked out a random carrot from the ground. Pulling it out it looked really, weird,, Bringing it over to Archie left him with a strange look. He gave it 12 blueberries Image. Plus it was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

meisxinyi + 1016033

Rosespark approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Rosespark disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 19 blueberries Image and a pair of boots Image. Plus she was given 5 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Little Fish + 168581

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, Camellia walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Luna brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave her 30 blueberries Image and a carrot Image. Plus Camellia was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

willowarmadillo + 323776

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, Slushie walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Slushie brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave her 34 blueberries Image and a flower Image. Plus Luna was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help! Luna's golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for them to take care of!

Eevee55 + 1033286

Phoenix approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Phoenix disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 17 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 6 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Lying_Lilacs + 246030

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, Lavendra walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Lavendra brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave her 31 blueberries Imageand a pair of boots Image. Plus Lavendra was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Satamoru & 4361

Teri approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Teri disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 29 blueberries Image and a carrot Image
Plus he was given 6 chocolate coins Image for the help!

reshihall + 1029503

Benjamin approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Benjamin disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 15 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 8 chocolate coins Image for the help!

crowthefrostyfloof + 957629

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, Noon walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Noon brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave him 20 blueberries Image and a flower Image. Plus Noon was given 8 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Saeli + 102202

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, Nimue walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Nimue brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave her 36 blueberries Image. Plus Nimue was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help! Nimue's golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for them to take care of!

Episch + 2359

Sariya picked out a random carrot from the ground. Pulling it out it looked really, weird,, Bringing it over to Archie left him with a strange look. He gave her 5 blueberries Image and some dirt Image. Plus she was given 15 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Symbiotic + 562760

Will approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Will disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 20 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 12 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Melinoe + 953590

Thumper approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Thumper disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 21 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

ghostkeys + 913445

Rudyard approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Rudyard disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 28 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 7 chocolate coins Image for the help!

AliceMorte + 1001632

Yukari approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Yukari disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 30 blueberries Image and a pair of boots Image. Plus she was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

TacoTabby + 996704

Biscuits approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Biscuits disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 18 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

dragoness129 + 3218

Jesper approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Jesper disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 16 blueberries Image and a pair of boots Image. Plus he was given 8 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Cynicat + 932465

Asterales picked out a random carrot from the ground. Pulling it out it looked really, weird,, Bringing it over to Archie left him with a strange look. He gave it 10 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Music_Lover + 135845

Bermuda approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Bermuda disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 23 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 12 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Starlight Grive + 855462

Pumpkin approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Venus disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 27 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

jellybeansmud + 997240

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, Rory walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Rory brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave them 29 blueberries Image and a pair of boots Image. Plus Rory was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

lotusmoon9 + 1009721

Derry approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Derry disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 22 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

PlagueNBlight + 994990

Popper approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Popper disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 24 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 7 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Melybelly + 214857

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, Mousse walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Mousse brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave them 23 blueberries Image. Plus Mousse was given 8 chocolate coins Image for the help! Mousse's golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for them to take care of!

wafflefloof + 934946

Toast approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Toast disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 18 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 13 chocolate coins Image for the help!

NurseMikan + 890260

Jester picked out a random carrot from the ground. Pulling it out it looked really, weird,, Bringing it over to Archie left him with a strange look. He gave it 7 blueberries Image and some dirt Image. Plus it was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

rileyistired + 953268

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, Sunscream walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Sunscream brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave him 27 blueberries Image and a flower Image Plus he was given 7 chocolate coins Image for the help!

yutashu + 1013777

Jinx approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Jinx disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 30 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Exitium + 626371

Gâteau au citron vert approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Gâteau au citron vert disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 24 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!

littleminicooper + 734624

Cupid picked out a random carrot from the ground. Pulling it out it looked really, weird,, Bringing it over to Archie left him with a strange look. He gave her 8 blueberries Image and a carrot Image. Plus she was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Cyberkonstruktor + 859449

Fisher picked out a random carrot from the ground. Pulling it out it looked really, weird,, Bringing it over to Archie left him with a strange look. He gave him 14 blueberries Image. Plus it was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Wind + 16249

xxx picked out a random carrot from the ground. Pulling it out it looked really, weird,, Bringing it over to Archie left him with a strange look. He gave xxx 10 blueberries Image. Plus xxx was given 15 chocolate coins Image for the help!

mallowpop + 931555

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, Charm walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Charm brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave them 25 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 8 chocolate coins Image for the help! Since Charm stayed to help clean up they were also given 15 extra blueberries!

shuichi + 905016

Samekichi approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Samekichi disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 20 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Deify + 49676

Amity was briefly scanning through the field until they spotted a carrot that spoke to them. After a good pull it erupted out of the ground leaving Amity tumbled. Quickly, she snatched the shiny gem and started sprinting to Archie. As Amity was about to reach the stand, however, a big fluff ball tackled them. Though, this wasn’t just a fluff ball! It was an adorable fluffy bunny!

Archie gave you 33 blueberries Image and and a flower Image for the tumble! Plus Amity was given 15 chocolate coins Image for the help!

JuneBug. + 1025108

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, Minthe walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Minthe brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave them 26 blueberries Image and a carrot Image. Plus Minthe was given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help! Minthe 's golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for them to take care of!

Dogboss123 + 844044

Sugar approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Sugar disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 15 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 12 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Melsride + 932041

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, Violet walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Violet brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave her 23 blueberries Image and a carrot Image. Plus she was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

[kat] + 831698

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, Colada walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Colada brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave them 34 blueberries Image. Plus Colada was given 7 chocolate coins Image for the help! Luna's golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for them to take care of!

spiritwish + 799107

Adrienne approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Adrienne disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 27 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 12 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Tindraake + 363642

Lavender approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Lavender disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 16 blueberries Image and a carrot Image. Plus she was given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!

KandieFloofsterLoch +1027847

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, Prias walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Prias brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave her 16 blueberries Image and some dirt Image. Plus she was given 14 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Exile + 152222

Velvet Beaker approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Velvet Beaker disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 30 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 7 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Caprisa + 1031633

Cocoa approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Cocoa disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 17 blueberries Image and a pair of boots Image. Plus she was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Zubers + 1011810

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, Ourple walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Ourple brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave them 40 blueberries Image and a carrot Image. Plus Ourple was given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Transparent Cow! + 1012921

Rusty approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Rusty disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left hikm with 26 blueberries Image and a flower Image. Plus he was given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!

_mirage_ + 1015593

Starlight approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Starlight disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 22 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 15 chocolate coins Image for the help!

If I missed anyone, messed up a name, or pronouns feel free to PM me!!!! Sorry this was late, enjoy!!

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022 - Day 8

Postby Neku » Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:09 am

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!

username + id no - Satamoru + 4361
date - 04.23
anything else? - Ty!

Username & ID No: Satamoru & 4361
Recipe Name: Milk Chocolate, Lint Chocolate

” Surfboard Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: Satamoru
Area: The River Bank
Name + pronouns: Surfboard + He/Him

Bunny Chasing!
Username: Satamoru

toodle
Last edited by Neku on Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby almond.milk » Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:27 am