🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 corn maize

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 corn maize

Postby almond.milk » Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:56 am

i'm entering the maize
username: almond.milk
date: october 20th
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139731755#p139731755
xxxxxxxxxxx
𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰ing 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
│█ Image█│
almond.milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yawnicon » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:00 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: Yawnicon
link to last maze attempt:•^•
MazeDay5
Yawnicon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:01 pm

please hold while rolls are being completed~

do not post until rolls are posted
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:26 pm

Results for 10/20

halloween3110 wrote:i'm entering the maize
username:halloween3110
date: october 19th
link to last maze attempt:page 1q I think ... sorry
MazeDay4

Image As you pass by the very same stalk of corn you swear you passed just an hour ago, a great wind picks up and hurls a Orange Striped Scarf into your head. Oh free merch! ...Best not to tell Sailor.

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Sailor who stares at your lost merch, grins a little too scarily, and hands you 1 tokens!. Weird.

onion wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: onion
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&start=100#p139731813

MazeDay5

Image Woah a Huge Jack-o-Lantern! You definitely carved this yourself and didn't steal it from the maze, right? .....Right?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 2 tokens!

dragoness129 wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: dragoness129
link to last maze attempt: Here
MazeDay5

Image As you navigate your way through the seemingly endless maze, you're suddenly overcome with Arcane Knowledge. Oh sick you can create a Pink Summoning Circle now! All it seems to summon is ungodly amounts of pepto bismol.

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 1 tokens!

shortstop wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: shortstop
link to last maze attempt: here c:

MazeDay5

Image Night has almost fallen and you're becoming a little scared you'll never find your way out, when all of a sudden Sailor turns a corner nearby and silently hands you a Purpmkin Sweater and points in the direction of the exit. Is that... a consolation prize?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Sailor who stares at your lost merch, grins a little too scarily, and hands you 1 tokens!. Weird.

Flicka wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: flicka
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139731737&hilit=Flicka#p139731737

MazeDay5

Image You ever get the feeling you're being followed? Well... Good news! You are! A Floating Evil Eye has seen fit to grant you its company as a loyal companion.

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 1 tokens!

•trance• wrote:

i'm entering the maize
username: trance
link to last maze attempt: day 4
MazeDay5

Image While venturing through the tall grass, you hear a cacophony of voices and caws and then suddenly you're overwhelmed by a Murder of Crows. That's what a family of crows is called; which is good to know because now they're part of your family.

•trance• wrote:posting on behalf of pep!

i'm entering the maize
username: pep
link to last maze attempt:
MazeDay5

Image You ever get the feeling you're being followed? Well... Good news! You are! A Floating Eyeball has seen fit to grant you its company as a loyal companion.

Mossclaw3706 wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Mossclaw3706
link to last maze attempt: previously...
MazeDay5

Image As you journey through the towering corn, you come across a pristine white sheet left neatly on the ground; two holes cut into it for eyes. Well... free Ghost Costume you guess.

ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
link to last maze attempt: 🌀🌀🌀
MazeDay5

Image For your bravery within the tall walls of the maze, you've been rewarded with a Squash Pumpkin! Don't worry it's enchanted to never rot (probably).

JoyfulRam wrote:i'm entering the maize
username:JoyfulRam
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139723626&hilit=JoyfulRam#p139723626
MazeDay5

Image For your bravery within the tall walls of the maze, you've been rewarded with an Orange Pumpkin! Don't worry it's enchanted to never rot (probably).

Omiyage wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Omiyage
link to last maze attempt: tysm
MazeDay5

Image You ever get the feeling you're being followed? Well... Good news! You are! A Floating Eyeball has seen fit to grant you its company as a loyal companion.

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 2 tokens!

Nyakuni wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Nyakuni
MazeDay5

Image Woah a Huge Squash-o-Lantern! You definitely carved this yourself and didn't steal it from the maze, right? .....Right?

hunny.milk.tea wrote:
i'm entering the maize
username: hunny.milk.tea
link to last maze attempt: n/a

MazeDay5

Image You think you've made it through the corn maze just about unscathed, when you turn to look and see an Evil Ghost following you. Seems you weren't so lucky. Keep an eye on it else it will move.

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 3 tokens!

snailshoes wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: snailshoes
link to last maze attempt: here!
MazeDay5

Image A Purple Witches Hat! Nice! Surely you received this as a token of a witches gratitude and didn't just take it from them, right?

Eevee55 wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Eevee55
link to last maze attempt: Here!
MazeDay5

Image A Purple Witches Hat! Nice! Surely you received this as a token of a witches gratitude and didn't just take it from them, right?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 3 tokens!

Zigzagoon wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Zigzagoon
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139733771#p139733771
MazeDay5

While you're lost amongst the tall grass of the maze, you come across an equally as lost beardog. Maybe you'd find your way out faster if you stuck together…

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Strawberry.Wyne | 343363
link to last maze attempt: x
MazeDay5

Image Hey, whatchya got there? A Mossy Gravestone? That's a little morbid don't you think? Clean that off at least.

Lunexiii wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: lunexiii
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139736636#p139736636
MazeDay5

Image Oh woah you found some Arcane Candles. Try not to call fourth any power you can't handle, hey?

Asternaut wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: asternaut
link to last maze attempt: beep

MazeDay5

Image Woah a Huge Cat-o-Lantern! You definitely carved this yourself and didn't steal it from the maze, right? .....Right?

Arcanine Luver wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Arcanine Luver
link to last maze attempt: <3
MazeDay5

Image Double trouble toil and... rubble? Hmm. Someone can't remember the lyrics. Welp. Here's a consolation Witches Brew prize!

Music_Lover wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Music_Lover
link to last maze attempt: Here!!
MazeDay5

Image As you navigate the maze, you seem to be picking up friends as you go. First one and then another and another and before you know it you have a family of Orange Wisps crowding you. Impish little creatures aren't they?

_mirage_ wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: _mirage_
link to last maze attempt:

MazeDay5

Image While venturing through the tall grass, you hear a rustle beside you and... Oh it's just a Foraging Crow. Maybe it wants to follow you?

yutashu wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: yutashu
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139737014#p13973701

MazeDay5

Image You spy with your little eye an item beginning with P-- You bet! That's a Plushie Ghost! How did it get all the way out here...

FaerieNova wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: FaerieNova
link to last maze attempt: n/a (first entry)
MazeDay5
Thank you very much! :D

Image Night has almost fallen and you're becoming a little scared you'll never find your way out, when all of a sudden Sailor turns a corner nearby and silently hands you a i <3 Corn Sweater and points in the direction of the exit. Is that... a consolation prize?

Melsride wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Melsride
link to last maze attempt: last maze
MazeDay5

Image While venturing through the tall grass, you hear a cacophony of voices and caws and then suddenly you're overwhelmed by a Murder of Crows. That's what a family of crows is called; which is good to know because now they're part of your family.

Zubers wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Zubers 1011810
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139739110#p139739110
MazeDay5

Image Hey, whatchya got there? A Gravestone? That's a little morbid don't you think? Where are you even going to put it...

almond.milk wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: almond.milk
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139731755#p139731755

Image Oh woah you found some Ritual Candles. What are you going to summon?

Yawnicon wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Yawnicon
link to last maze attempt:•^•
MazeDay5

Image Awwh did you just find a cute little plushie sat neatly between the corn-- the teddy turns to look at you and runs faster than you can think, latching onto your back. Perhaps this was a maybe haunted Teddy...

Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JoyfulRam » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:42 pm

i'm entering the maize
username:JoyfulRam
date: october 21th
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139742218&hilit=JoyfulRam#p139742218
MazeDay5
ImageImageJoy/RamImageImage
she/they

cozies
moosems
sweetens
ꜱʜᴡᴀʙᴀᴅɪ - ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ꜰɪɴᴇ
-ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image Image
JoyfulRam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VoidedLie » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:43 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: Skollrous
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139731595&hilit=skollrous#p139731595
MazeDay5
Yo, I be Void. I'm not really active on here anymore.

Image - Image - Image
Image - Image - Image - Image
VoidedLie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:17 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: onion
date: october 21st
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&start=130#p139740358

MazeDay6
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polarkitty2 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:23 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: polarkitty2
link to last maze attempt: n/a
polarkitty2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:28 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: dragoness129
MazeDay6
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:50 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: Mossclaw3706
link to last maze attempt: previously...
MazeDay6
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me