Cozies ✸ Adventuring

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Adventuring

Postby yandere » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:25 am

I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Username + id: yandere 635513
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2): ImageImage
Previous explore post (if appliciable): :3
(14-03-23)

hi im chlo!

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

oooImage
yandere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:44 pm

I am redeeming an achievement!
Username + id: Julie_PiscesGirl 910919
Achievement being redeemed: Polyamory
Proof (link explores): 1 2
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neku » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:54 am

Username + id: Neku + 4361
Achievement being redeemed: Valentines Voyage
Proof (link explores): First Trip

Proof (link explores): Funnelcake x Kougra | Funnelcake x Daydream

Achievement being redeemed: Forever Alone...
Proof (link explores): Once | Twice | Thrice
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanillachapstick » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:50 pm

Username + id: vanillachapstick 1020063
Achievement being redeemed: Valentines Voyage
Proof (link explores): here

Username + id: vanillachapstick 1020063
Proof (link explores): 1 2

jackie | adult | she/her
mod / artist for Sweetens
trade me!
vanillachapstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoggyPeach » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:02 am

Username + id: Amberstar 65195
Achievement being redeemed: Forever Alone
Proof (link explores): 1, 2, and 3
ImageImage

Name: Please call me with Peach!
Pronouns: they/them
My partner is AmityAF~
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:48 pm

🦢 Tunnel of Love Adventuring Results 14/03/2023 🦢

ghostkeys wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You have a lovely journey through the Tunnel of Love before eventually you reach the end. Getting out of the boat you spy a small stand selling various knick-knacks and keepsakes and decide to go get one to remember the pleasant day. You obtain...
Image a Swan Plushie! What a lovely memento of a lovely day.

BarkinqCoyote wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
After sitting yourself down in the swan boat, you feel something uncomfortable underneath you- you reach underneath yourself and find...
Image some Floating Hearts! What were they doing there?...

Exitium wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 2 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

appleschloss wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Fabled_)
A lovely journey through the tunnel comes to an end and you exit the boat, but as soon as you take a step away you hear a small whining voice from behind you. You turn around and left in the middle of the boat you just exited is a Sweetheart Pup Starbit! Where did you come from little one?

•trance• wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You have a lovely journey through the Tunnel of Love before eventually you reach the end. Getting out of the boat you spy a small stand selling various knick-knacks and keepsakes and decide to go get one to remember the pleasant day. You obtain...

jpano96 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
After sitting yourself down in the swan boat, you feel something uncomfortable underneath you- you reach underneath yourself and find...
Image a Cupid's Arrow! No wonder it was uncomfortable!

Ucanthandleme wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 10 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Neku wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
On your way into the Tunnel of Love, a glowing, ethereal Cozie appears out of nowhere and hands you a box that looks like it came from an otherworldly bakery. You're confused, but thank the Cozie as they disappear, and then keep hold of the box and go through the tunnel as planned. On the other side, you decide to take a peek inside the box.
Inside the box is a large and tiered, sparkling, Cozie Candy topped Perfect Layered Cake. You've heard about these, this is a cake that can be used to allow three Cozies to breed together - they say these cakes are made with the magical Candy of the Gods themselves!

Lilbit wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Cherryfreeze wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Zealouzie)
You travel through the Tunnel of Love with your partner and somehow, somewhere between stepping into the boat and leaving the tunnel, you have ended up with a Starbit in your laps... Wait... This little Starbit looks a lot like you and your partner... What happened in that tunnel?!

JoyfulRam wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image a Love Letter! Maybe it's for you?...

DrBubby wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Fourd)
You travel through the Tunnel of Love with your partner and somehow, somewhere between stepping into the boat and leaving the tunnel, you have ended up with a Starbit in your laps... Wait... This little Starbit looks a lot like you and your partner... What happened in that tunnel?!

_mirage_ wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

PeepinBones wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 13 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Flicka wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image some Floating Hearts! What were they doing there?...

Nova-Moshi wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Zealouzie)
A lovely journey through the tunnel comes to an end and you exit the boat, but as soon as you take a step away you hear a small whining voice from behind you. You turn around and left in the middle of the boat you just exited is a Sweetheart Pup Starbit! Where did you come from little one?

Smokycandle wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image a Heart Headband! Lovey dovey boingy sproingy!

confetti sprinkles wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image a Rose Wreath! How pretty, and smells so sweet!

dogtreat wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

AlatusNemeseos wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
On your way into the Tunnel of Love, a glowing, ethereal Cozie appears out of nowhere and hands you a box that looks like it came from an otherworldly bakery. You're confused, but thank the Cozie as they disappear, and then keep hold of the box and go through the tunnel as planned. On the other side, you decide to take a peek inside the box.
Inside the box is a medium sized, sparkling, Cozie Candy topped Perfect Cake. You've heard about these, this is a cake that can be used to allow Cozies of different species to breed together - they say these cakes are made with the magical Candy of the Gods themselves!

zerocalories wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 8 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

wafflefalaffle wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 7 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

cinerious wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 9 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

yutashu wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By SpiritWish)

shortstop wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 15 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

GrumpyQueenie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 6 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

archietime wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

almond.milk wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

nio wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 9 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Henry wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Fourd)

pparker wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 10 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

dragoness129 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

AbandonedRain wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Fabled_)

Dogboss123 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Zubers wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Booberry Smoothie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 8 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

a_dreemurr wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 15 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

BPlusSupernova wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Zealouzie)

internetbug wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Melsride wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

bit-the-hand1987 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

fabled_ wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

chaoticaura wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Glowbringer wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Kittyuwu88 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Fabled_)
A lovely journey through the tunnel comes to an end and you exit the boat, but as soon as you take a step away you hear a small whining voice from behind you. You turn around and left in the middle of the boat you just exited is a Sugarpop Weasel Starbit! Where did you come from little one?

Amberstar wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

hjarta wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 1 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Orien wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Cynicat wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

awful wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Music_Lover wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Fourd)

Eevee55 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 1 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 3 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

AliceMorte wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

mallowpop wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Westsparrow wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

undead wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Zigzagoon wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Pleasing Smoke wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

yandere wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By SpiritWish)

KiraKilla wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Zealouzie)

styxie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Zealouzie)

zealouzie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

NurseMikan wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

vanillachapstick wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 2 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

rileyistired wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

zatty wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

🦢 Tunnel of Love Closing Items 🦢

As you are leaving the tunnel of love, you are approached by a strange, ethereal Cozie holding a large box that looks like it came from an otherworldly bakery - it glitters and sparkles and is covered in shards of Cozie Candy. You take it in your hands and look over it before looking back up to thank the stranger, only to find them gone. How strange!

Everyone that has participated in the Tunnel of Love exploration at any point during the event may now add 1x Magic Cake Box item to their inventories. If opened, this item can be used to redeem either a Perfect Cake breeding item, a Perfect Cupcake breeding item or a Perfect Layered Cake breeding item.

You may redeem the desired item by filling out the form below:
Code: Select all
 [color=#BF4080][b]I want to open the box![/b][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link to (1) Tunnel of Love Explore:[/b]
[b]Type of Cake:[/b] (Perfect Cake, Perfect Cupcake, Perfect Layered Cake)

A new Achievement has Appeared!

LIMITED: Make a Baby!
Find ANY Starbit or Breeding Item in the Tunnel of Love. (Does not include Magic Cake Box)
Reward: Achievement + 1500x Image

(You may redeem this achievement via the form on the "Achievements" section on the front page of Adventuring)

Last edited by Fourd on Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:56 pm

I want to open the box!
Username: Ucanthandleme
Link to (1) Tunnel of Love Explore: X
Type of Cake: Perfect Cake

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbandonedRain » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:56 pm

I want to open the box!
Username: AbandonedRain
Link to (1) Tunnel of Love Explore: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4800058&p=141348304&hilit=AbandonedRain#p141348304
Type of Cake: Perfect Cake ( this is the one that allows cross species breeding right? That's the one I want c: )
AbandonedRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:58 pm

Username + id: appleshcloss 42156
Achievement being redeemed:
Make a Baby!
Proof (link explores): (got a Starbit here!)

---

I want to open the box!
Username: appleschloss
Link to (1) Tunnel of Love Explore: (1 lol)
Type of Cake: Perfect Cake!!

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss