Journey to Trinity Tree-- Summer Event Adventure CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Journey to Trinity Tree-- Summer Event Adventure OPEN

Postby Goddess Sword » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:00 am

Username: Goddess Sword
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Beatrix
Link to their pride or group: The Wayfarers
Prompt Choice: A
Prompt:

Indeed, out in the fields, Beatrix did begin to feel a bit calmer. Things might not have been going her way, but-

Ah, no. Not quite so calm any more, as a sound like one choking on their own tears cut through the air. For a moment, she winced and wanted to groan. But no... she needed to be strong. She was a warrior. She could handle this. She could handle aaaaaall the things she'd been through today. And then some. Who cared? Who cared any more?!

She let out a quiet, half growling sigh, then took a deep breath. No, no. She was fine. She wasn't going to snap. Especially not when the source of these sobs, whoever they might be, was clearly upset enough as it was. She remembered Kat, how patient he had been with her when she had been in just the same state. If he could handle it, so could she.

So she followed the source of the sound to a bush in the woods just past the fields, where underneath, she found a cat who seemed not far from her own age, huddled up and crying. She glanced at his paws, for a moment concerned... but then she realized that the blackness in his fur was simply his markings, dark socks on green skin.

"Hey there," she said softly. "What's wrong?"

He jolted and looked up at her, wide-eyed at the fact that he'd been spotted, and quickly pulled his paws beneath him as if to hide them. "I... I'm never gonna see them again," he squeaked, hiccuping. "I'm cursed, and I'll never get to go back, and..."

She crouched down to his eye level. "Never gonna see who again?"

The tears in his eyes began to flow again. "I... My mom... my sisters... my..." His sobbing began anew. "Nobody! I'm never gonna see any of them again! I'm cursed and they're never going to let me back and I'm gonna be alone out here forever!"

Beatrix watched him for a second, then placed a paw on his shoulder. "Hey," she said softly, "it's gonna be okay. I got pulled away from someone, too. Someone very important to me. I thought I was never gonna see her again, either. But..." she turned in the direction of the field, the tree. The place with the portal that brought here here, and the place that might send her back to Lyssa. Or at least... "I'm gonna see her again. I have a friend back home who promised me he'd help me find her."

The cat sniffled and pawed at his eyes. "Y-Yeah?"

She nodded. "Yeah," she said, smiling softly. "And," she added, locking eyes with the cat, "you know what?"

"What?" he asked.

"If you're really cursed... I bet there's a way to break it." She moved her paw to her knee. "See this thing on my leg?" The cat nodded. "I got hurt the other day. But I'm okay now. Do you know the goddess?" Another nod. "She fixed my leg for me. I don't even need this brace any more. Check it out!" She rose to her hind legs for emphasis... and promptly slipped on a damp patch of grass and fell to her side. "Oof!" She shook her head. "Hah... I'm okay! See, leg works just fine now!"

The young cat giggled a little despite the tearmarks running down his cheeks. "So... the goddess helped you?" he asked.

She nodded. "Yeah. And I think she could help you too. I can bring you to her, if you want."

The cat smiled. "Thank you."

(600 words)
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:06 am

Username: Wet Bread
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Aluraune
Link to their pride or group: Rusted Daemons
Prompt Choice: B
Prompt:
Aluraune examined the young cat closely. He didn't seem to have anything in particular wrong with him. She knew he was speaking of some curse or something, but curses were common. She came from a realm filled with magic, so Aluraune didn't much concern herself with them.

She recalled back at the tree, before she ran off, tired of performing constant duties and jumping through hoops to make the citizens here trust her. There was a particular mother cat there, huddling two tiny kittens close to her.

"Please, someone, you have to help me!" She called out to any cat that looked her way. "Please look for my son!" Aluraune had pretended not to hear her and ran off at the time, eager to get out of another menial task, but now here it seemed an opportunity had fallen right into her lap. This cat had to be her son. He looked similar enough. If Aluraune took him back, surely the mother cat would be grateful. As much as she originally wanted to avoid the task, this really was an easy way for Aluraune to gain trust with the citizens here.

"Why don't you come with me?" Aluraune suggested kindly. "Your mother has been worried sick about you and it's not safe out here on your own." She put as much sweetness as she could into her voice. She couldn't risk the cat saying no and going against her.

[239 words]
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:11 am

Username: Meekins12345
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Axel
Link to their pride or group: The Cloud Coalition - A sub-pride of The Pride of Wikimak
Prompt Choice: A.
Prompt:

'Talk about boring with a capital 'B'. Mushrooms? Really? I can do better than that, old man, give me something better to do next time.' Axel thought to himself, soon just shaking his head as he decided to wander outside, away from that old coot and his nagging. Finally, now he had time to relax. Perhaps take a nap somewhere, even.

'I do need my beauty sleep,' He thought to himself with a smirk, padding out and into the edge of the forest, glancing around at the scenery here... It made him wonder just how Ciqala was doing, out there, wherever she was. A more somber expression graced his face for only a moment, but it was only when he had heard sobbing... and not the kind of sobbing you hear just about everyone else when they're just crying for pity. It was the sort of sobbing that was gut-wrenching. It was true sadness, true sorrow... And that was enough to have Axel investigating.

That was one thing he hated most, seeing people cry. It just plum broke his heart, hearing folks sob and seeing tears fall down their cheeks. It almost made him want to break down and cry, too, but he was a male. Males didn't cry... unless circumstances were met.

Nevertheless, he followed the sounds until he came upon the small lion...hmm... cat? Yeah, cat. The larger male's reddish gaze looked over the little green cat, and he tilted his head upon seeing the dark black color of his paws... but after some looking, it appeared to just be his fur color.

Axel was about to ask what was the matter before the young cat began wailing, causing the fanged male to frown at that. As he broke into a sob again, Axel shook his head.

"Hey, now," He'd state softly, soon padding over to the small cat and plopping down next to him... man, he felt like a giant next to these tiny things.

"Don't go telling me your cursed just because of this, kid," He'd poke what he could see of the small cats paws with a single paw pad. "I don't see a curse, I just see a different color... heh, I can tell you it'd be a lot different back home. I know a lioness who's got black color like you, but it's in spots. If you came back to where I live, a lot of the cats there would be concerned by the fact your fur matches the color of the grass and not your paws." He'd convince with a hint of playfulness, trying to cheer the little cat up.

"That isn't a curse, that's just how genetics or whatever came out to be. You're not cursed... you're special." He paused a moment. "If you wanna get back into the city, I'd be happy to come with you and show everyone it's just a color, not a curse... and we can even go find your mom and siblings, too. I'm pretty sure I saw them before... She was looking for you, kid, and she looked more worried than a momma should ever be. A good mom loves her children no matter what... and I think she's a pretty good mom, don't you?"

Axel would gently reach over and pat the young cat on the back... as gently as he could. He was a large feline compared to this cat. "So, how about it? Should we go find your mom before she worries her tail off?" He'd beg with a small, playful grin. (590 wc)
╔══.·:·.☽мєєкιηѕ☾.·:·.══╗
Child of the Living God
Doodler | Roleplayer
.·:·.
Wanna trade? Check out my
trading group!
Wanna chat or roleplay? PM me! ouo
Convocation
Valley of Kings
Three Pine Range
╚═══.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.═══╝
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:19 am

Username: EchoIre
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Chetan
Link to their pride or group: Motoheri Pride
Prompt:

[251/200]

Chetan followed the sounds of the sobs somberly, expecting to find someone who had lost a friend or a family in the small raid a few days ago, however small it was. A few of the small cats had died...

As the sobbing green cat wailed up at him, Chetan felt something start to ache in his heart. How many times had he told himself the same thing? The leopard sighed, settling down in front of the youngster.

"Hey, there's no need to cry..." Chetan said gently. He reached a paw out to the green and black cat, but they shuffled away, prompting the leopard to retract it quickly. He watched the youngster sob, at a loss for words.

Suddenly, a memory of a cat who looked very much like this one, minus the inky blackness, struck him. She was calling out for help finding her child after the raid, two positively tiny (by his standards) kits by her paws. He had been too injured to help then, but...

"It's going to be okay." Chetan said gently. "I saw your mother the other day. She's worried about you. She wants you back. Curse or not, you're still her family. She loves you." He paused. Maybe he...? No. That was entirely different.

The green cat sniffled, though his sobbing had quieted. Chetan risked scooting closer.

"Back where I'm from, I work with creatures like the ones here. Curses, too." He explained. "Tell me what's wrong. I might be able to help you."
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:07 pm

New prompt is posted!

RESULTS

Runnersback
    Prompt B.
    The young cat wriggles free of your grasp.

“Hey, haven’t you been lost for a while?” You say with sympathy. “It’s not really my place— I don’t know what sorts of things are normal here, but have you told your mom what’s been happening? She seemed really worried about you.”

The young cat scuffs the ground with his paws, avoiding eye contact. “How could I tell her? That her firstborn son is cursed and killing cats when he dreams?!”

Woah, that’s a bombshell. You blink at him.

“I think I’m turning into a monster! I cannot put my family at risk. Please… could you tell her I’m sorry for leaving her?” The young cat is too stubborn to be persuaded.

Reward; 50 runestones

Firedancer77
    Prompt B.
    You start purring and grooming the young cat without asking for an explanation. It seems like he’s been out here for a few days with not much to eat. The kindness you show him unravels his fear of you, and soon he is crying into your chest.

“You don’t understand! I keep— I keep having these awful dreams and every time I get them, this… this curse keeps getting worse! Soon I’ll be nothing but this empty black shadow!” He isn’t making sense to you but whatever is going on, he seems really upset by it. You get his name, though: “Cormac”

Reward; 50 runestones

ToxicShadow
    Prompt A.
    You start purring and grooming the young cat. It seems like he’s been out here for a few days with not much to eat. The kindness you show him unravels his fear of you, and soon he is crying into your chest.

“You don’t understand! I keep— I keep having these awful dreams and every time I get them, this… this curse keeps getting worse! Soon I’ll be nothing but this empty black shadow!” He isn’t making sense to you but whatever is going on, he seems really upset by it. You get his name, though: “Cormac”

Reward; 75 runestones

Flicka
    Prompt B.
    “Hey, haven’t you been lost for a while?” You say with sympathy. “It’s not really my place— I don’t know what sorts of things are normal here, but have you told your mom what’s been happening? She seemed really worried about you.”

The young cat scuffs the ground with his paws, avoiding eye contact. “How could I tell her? That her firstborn son is cursed and killing cats when he dreams?!”

“I think I’m turning into a monster! I cannot put my family at risk. Please… could you tell her I’m sorry for leaving her?” The young cat is too stubborn to be persuaded.

Reward; 50 runestones

Jantzi01
    Prompt A.

Comforting is either not your strong suit, or this cat is beyond being comforted by a stranger for long. He cries as you awkwardly pat his shoulder. He mutters something about being cursed again, looks at his black paws, and starts crying with new abandon.

Something is going on there, but you’re not able to find out what.

Reward; 10 runestones

Kitten-Girl-500
    Prompt A.

You start purring and grooming the young cat. It seems like he’s been out here for a few days with not much to eat. The kindness you show him unravels his fear of you, and soon he is crying into your chest.

Reward; 250 XP

Isabella45
    Prompt A.

You start purring and grooming the young cat. It seems like he’s been out here for a few days with not much to eat. The kindness you show him unravels his fear, and soon he is crying into your chest.

Reward; 75 runestones

minifun990
    Prompt A.
    You start purring and grooming the young cat. It seems like he’s been out here for a few days with not much to eat. The kindness you show him unravels his fear, and soon he is crying into your chest.

Reward; 50 runestones

Sunlitsecrets
    Prompt A.
    You start purring and grooming the young cat without asking for an explanation. It seems like he’s been out here for a few days with not much to eat. The kindness you show him unravels his fear of you, and soon he is crying into your chest.

Reward; 250 XP

snapshot
    Prompt B.

Before you even are able to walk away much further, the young cat finishes greeting his family members before attempting to dash off again. You catch up to him soon, though. Out of earshot of his shocked family.

Reward; 250 XP

SurgeFire
    Prompt A.

Reward; 50 runestones

Midnightkitkat
    Prompt A.

The cat, who manages to share that his name is Cormac, cries until he can’t anymore. After that point, when he is exhausted and out of tears, he tries to explain his situation. He seems comforted, though, by your words.

“These dreams I have, they’re about death and dying! Not myself, but bring it to others. To the sick, the old, the injured… I walk around like some wraith and urge them onwards! But the other day— I dreamed I put my paws on this poor lady’s kits… and they were dead when I woke up! That’s why I had to leave. The goddess is going to banish me if everyone else doesn’t find out first! I don’t know what to do! Please, you can’t tell anyone!”

Reward; 500 XP

Tiger♥Bear
    Prompt B.

“I think I’m turning into a monster! I cannot put my family at risk. Please… could you tell her I’m sorry for leaving her?” The young cat is too stubborn to be persuaded. He asks this as you return, not realizing his mother is right there behind you.

Reward; 75 runestones

ThatOnePython
    Prompt A.

Reward; 50 runestones

Goddess Sword
    Prompt A.

Your attempts to cheer up the young cat has worked. It seems like he’s been out here for a few days with not much to eat. The kindness you show him unravels his fear of you, and soon he is crying into your chest.

Reward; 75 runestones

Wet Bread
    Prompt B.

“Uh, you’re Cormac, right?”

The young cat’s head shoots up, pinning you with a look of absolute fear. “Why do you know my name— oh no, they sent you after me, didn’t they?!” With a yelp, he scrambles out of his bush, gives you a stinging smack on the nose, and dashes off deeper into the forest.

Rats. Well, at least you could tell his mom you found him? Briefly...

Reward; 100 XP

Meekins12345
    Prompt A.

It seems like he’s been out here for a few days with not much to eat. The kindness you show him unravels his fear of you, and soon he is crying into your chest.

Reward; 250 XP

EchoIre
    Prompt B.

Reward; 75 runestones

Frisco
    Prompt A.

Comforting is either not your strong suit, or this cat is beyond being comforted by a stranger. He cries as you awkwardly pat his shoulder. He mutters something about being cursed again, looks at his black paws, and starts crying with new abandon.

Something is going on there, but you’re not able to find out what.

Reward; 25 runestones

Last edited by MySpoons on Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:26 pm

Username: Firedancer77
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Envy
Link to their pride or group: Graveyard of Gods
Prompt:
As nice as it would be to simply sit and listen to this lioness ramble - Envy was sure she could learn plenty of useful information from a self-proclaimed druid - the golden she-cat had places to be, and there was no guarantee that she would even touch on any of the subjects Envy needed (or wanted) her to speak about if she just let her carry on with absolutely no direction.

Envy took a sip of tea after taking a moment to eye it carefully just to make sure there was no funny business, looking up at the lioness again afterwards and cocking her head to the side. "Where I come from, I know of many charlatans who would like to pretend they have any magic." She would have to tread carefully, but Envy knew what she was doing. "You, however, seem genuine where they all did not. As you might expect from someone who has been forced to be so skeptical time and time again, I do have questions, if you would not mind humoring me for a few minutes." She gave her the most genuine smile she could muster, hoping the druid would not freak out and prove her magic because she thought Envy was making a dig at her. Even if Envy maybe was making a dig at her, because she wasn't totally convinced that this druid was the real deal. "Do you deal at all in curses? Not casting them, I mean! Though if you do cast them, I will not judge you. I mean, do you know how to lift a curse?"

[ 266/200 words ]

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:46 pm

Username:Runnersback
Link to lion(s) involved in prompt: Diablo
Link to their pride:
Realms of L’Oasis Lo

Prompt Choice: C
Prompt:
[201/200]
Diablo never heard of this lavorka before but she seemed nice when he approached her tree. Honestly she was different and the Druid was beautiful, so so beautiful.... Diablo quickly shook his horrifying thoughts away he wasn’t going to do this to his second family especially when his mates father was the founder and king of the pride. It would definitely not go down well if they found out he cheated on Varriya with a blueberry but he stayed as the lioness babbled on about trees and what they all meant and everything, “Thats far outtt and so groovy,girllll.” He said not realizing he was a bit too sarcastic.

“Sorry,but you were saying trees?” He said exasperated and wanting to get this conversation sped along. Diablo want to be fourth right with the Druid but he knew if she could reverse a curse she could possibly curse him. So he didn’t push his luck any further as the blue lioness emptied her thoughts all over the place. He definitely should have just left and he didn’t even get tea like she served others. Diablo was definitely feeling his brain explode from the conversation but luckily it ended and scattered so fast.
Last edited by Runnersback on Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:49 pm

b]Username:[/b] Flicka
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Yuki Ferdinand
Link to their pride or group: Frostbite Fields
Prompt Choice: C
Prompt: Yuki pondered during the night, wondering if the strange cursed kitten actually knew if he was actually killing other cats or if his mind was playing tricks on him although there were other missing cats it's possible that he had nothing to do with it or that they even ended up cursed themselves. Because if it was the intent of whatever cursed him to cause the most harm building numbers would be wiser and cause more chaos. He seemed to really miss his mom the most, she realized as her pools stared up into the night sky wondering how she would feel if it was her own cub crestfallen by a curse.

Walking into the field with her usual escort who spend his time trying to change her mind as the kit wasn't a member of their pride and he wasn't their problem, she cut him off with a glare and continued on her own; Deciding she would not need his help with this. Ferdinand however, sulked curling up under a tree to wait for her return. Mumbling to himself, about how she should take better care of herself rather then try to solve everyone else's problems.

Wide-eyed she looked at the tree while meeting with the druid of the field seeing that she too was lion instead of a small cat, smelling her wonderful plants as she was invited in. "indeed, I wish we had one back home." wondering what exactly tea was while the lioness talked.

(248/200)
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:11 pm

Username: Frisco
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Sen, Rei
Link to their pride or group: Night Watch
Prompt:
Sen promised to help the little kitten and visit the druidess for a cure. He wasn’t quite sure the cat was actually cursed, but he was going to do whatever he could to get it out of this miserable mood. He met up with Rei and asked it to stay with it and comfort it before he was back. Rei protested, but after a row finally gave in and listened to his commander’s order. He sat a little distance from Cormac, fuming. His death glare made the cat stop crying. It wasn’t what Sen had hoped for, but it would have to do for now. He wished Varjo was here, he would’ve been much better for the job.

The commander made his way through the unfamiliar land until he finally found his goal. He expected that Lovorka would look more like a witch with warts on her muzzle and a mad cackle accompanying everything she said, but she was far from that. Her voice was soft and her face pretty with runes in body paint giving her a mysterious look. He followed her inside the tree and politely accepted a cup of tea. It was important to be nice if he wanted to convince her to accept his request. Time was of the essence so he got straight to the point and told her all about the cursed child.

- So, is it true? Can you lift the curse off Cormac?

[ 240 words ]

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:26 am

Username: Tiger♥Bear
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Suha
Link to their pride or group: Pekee Pamoja
Prompt Choice: C (201 Words)
Prompt:

SPACESuha looked at the tea this druid lioness had set before her. It wasn't her favorite but perhaps she'd entertain while she was here. This druid lioness home was strange to the goddess. It was full and cramped with nice furnishings. She contemplated what the blue lioness had meant. "They represent whatever we want them to represent." Did this mean she didn't believe in the tree the same way those that lived there did? Those at the tree thought the tree to be life-giving. It represented life and growth. Or could it be as simple as this tree represented Lovorka's home and the life-giving tree represented a home for those that lived under it? This place seemed to be getting to her. Or was it the tea? When had she started drinking it? The drink was nearly gone now. She shook her head. What was happening?
SPACE"Enjoying the tea, dear?"
SPACE"It is... unique. I'm not usually one for such things. But you were saying about the trees?" Suha sat back and looked expectantly at this Lovorka. Perhaps this druid would have some information not only about the trees but also about a supposed curse that lost cat Cormac claimed to have.
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me