Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

Postby BPlusSupernova » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:26 pm

🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
Username: BPlusSupernova
3 Ingredients + Links: leek, cabbage, potatos- Link
Stick + Link: stick - Link
Candy Corn Before:14
Candy Corn After:12
Date:12/4

Username: BPlusSupernova
3 Ingredients + Links: broccoli, tomato, onion- Link
Stick + Link: stick - Link
Candy Corn Before:12
Candy Corn After:10
Date:12/4
(im sorry :sob: if i missed the cut off thats okay!!)
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pepsii » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:50 pm

I'd Like to Buy an Item!
Username + ID: pep#8972
Item(s): Sweater (x01)
Total Spent: 10 CC
Total I Had Before: 28
Total I Have Now: 18

pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yandere » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:20 pm

yandere wrote:🍲I Want to Buy from the Soup Store!🍲
Username: yandere
Item Name(s) & Quantities: pear, x1 red apple x1, red grape x1, stick x1
Total Cost: 4
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 6
Candy Corn After Purchase: 2

3 Ingredients + Links: pear, x1 red apple x1, red grape x1, above!
Stick + Link: stick x1, above!
Candy Corn Before: 2
Candy Corn After: 0
Date: 12/4

I am redeeming an achievement!
Username + id: yandere 635513
Achievement being redeemed: I'm At Soup!
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4798516&p=140274493&hilit=yandere#p140274493

I am redeeming an achievement!
Username + id: yandere 635513
Achievement being redeemed: It's Alive!
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4798516&p=140274493&hilit=yandere#p140274493

Sorry got the extra 20 cc so les go 3 more soup rolls, idk if I missed the cutoff I'm so sorry!

🍲I Want to Buy from the Soup Store!🍲
Item Name(s) & Quantities: potato x1, parsnip x1, green grapes x1, corn x1, red grapes x1, carrot x1, green apple x1, gourds x1, turnip x1, stick x3
Total Cost: 12
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 20
Candy Corn After Purchase: 8

3 Ingredients + Links: potato x1, parsnip x1, green grapes x1, above!
Candy Corn Before: 8
Candy Corn After: 6

3 Ingredients + Links: corn x1, red grapes x1, carrot x1, above!
Candy Corn Before: 6
Candy Corn After: 4

3 Ingredients + Links: green apple x1, gourds x1, turnip x1, above!
Candy Corn Before: 4
Candy Corn After: 2

hi im chlo!

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

oooImage
yandere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:42 pm

🍲Soup Rolls 04/12/2022 PT 1🍲

TOMORROW WILL BE THE LAST DAY YOU CAN POST FOR SOUP!!!
REMINDER! YOU MAY NOW ROLL UP TO 4 TIMES A DAY UNTIL THE END OF MONDAY THE 5TH OF DECEMBER!

appleschloss wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot... Suddenly, it begins to bubble more vigorously than you would have expected, and Guy begins to visibly panic. WHOOSH! From the pot of soup bursts... a Soup Cozie! It writhes around on the floor in a hot puddle of soup before standing up and grinning at you. Guy is hyperventilating and muttering something about this happening all the time. You don't care - you just got yourself a new friend!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Souper Green Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Vegetable Medley Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Vegetable Medley Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

p e p wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Carrot, Parsnip and Coriander Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Carrot, Parsnip and Coriander Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Broccoli Apple Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Souper Green Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

confetti sprinkles wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Spiced Squash Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

chaoticaura wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Broccoli Apple Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Pear and Stilton Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Melsride wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Chunky Turnip and Cabbage Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of French Onion Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of French Onion Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Mossclaw3706 wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

JoyfulRam wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot... Suddenly, it begins to bubble more vigorously than you would have expected, and Guy begins to visibly panic. WHOOSH! From the pot of soup bursts... a Soup Cozie! It writhes around on the floor in a hot puddle of soup before standing up and grinning at you. Guy is hyperventilating and muttering something about this happening all the time. You don't care - you just got yourself a new friend!

Dogboss123 wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Flicka wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Pear and Stilton Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Spiced Squash Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Exile wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Corn Chowder! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Chunky Turnip and Cabbage Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Corn Chowder! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

EeeeeeejDoge wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot... There's a loud blubbing sound as Guy panics, his ladel not stirring as smoothly as it was before- as if something had grabbed hold of it. Guy frantically stirrs harder, hoping to dislodge whatever could possibly have a grasp on his ladel, when suddenly, up the handle of the spoon and past the surface of the soup crawls a soup soaked gremlin of a creature... Wait... Is that a Soup Soaked Horatio?! Guy seems to be panicking even more now, repeating something under his breath about this 'being new' and maybe 'getting worse', but you're really a bit too distracted by this funny little creature that just hopped out of the soup pot to think too much about it.

yandere wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

GrimJP wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

undead wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

a_dreemurr wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Smokycandle wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot... There's a loud blubbing sound as Guy panics, his ladel not stirring as smoothly as it was before- as if something had grabbed hold of it. Guy frantically stirrs harder, hoping to dislodge whatever could possibly have a grasp on his ladel, when suddenly, up the handle of the spoon and past the surface of the soup crawls a soup soaked gremlin of a creature... Wait... Is that a Soup Soaked Horatio?! Guy seems to be panicking even more now, repeating something under his breath about this 'being new' and maybe 'getting worse', but you're really a bit too distracted by this funny little creature that just hopped out of the soup pot to think too much about it.

Fishkin wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Music_Lover wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

SushiBeans wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Cream of Tomato Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

dragoness129 wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Asternaut wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:42 pm

🍲Soup Rolls 04/12/2022 PT 2🍲

REMINDER! YOU MAY NOW ROLL UP TO 4 TIMES A DAY UNTIL THE END OF MONDAY THE 5TH OF DECEMBER!

MarMar_Awakening wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Lunexiii wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Cream of Tomato Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

_mirage_ wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

mrs wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

BethRAWR wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Fawn_Pelt wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Paro wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Sedan wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

fabled_ wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

rileyistired wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Unilluminate wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

styxie wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

archietime wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

•trance• wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

EeeeeeejDoge wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

mallowpop wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Lilbit wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Nova-Moshi wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

dogtreat wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Westsparrow wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:43 pm

🍲Soup Rolls 04/12/2022 PT 3🍲

rem sleep wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

yutashu wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

BPlusSupernova wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

yandere wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Exitium wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Last edited by Fourd on Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaoticaura » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:45 pm

Username: chaoticaura
Item Name(s) & Quantities:Red Apple x6, Red Grapes x6 & Stick x4
Total Cost: 16 Candy Corn
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 34
Candy Corn After Purchase: 18

3 Ingredients + Links: 3 Red Apples (above)
Stick + Link: Stick (above)
Candy Corn Before: 18
Candy Corn After: 16
Date: December 5

3 Ingredients + Links: 3 Red Grapes (above)
Candy Corn Before: 16
Candy Corn After: 14

3 Ingredients + Links: 3 Red Apples (above)
Candy Corn Before: 14
Candy Corn After: 12

3 Ingredients + Links: 3 Red Grapes (above)
Candy Corn Before: 12
Candy Corn After: 10
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‎ 𝕾𝖔 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖋 𝕴’𝖒 𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖟𝖞,

‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‏ ‎ ‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 ♡
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎‎ ‏‏‎꒷꒦︶ ︶ ‎︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ ︶ ︶꒦꒷

‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ♡ aura | she/her | artist ♡ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
chaoticaura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:45 pm

I'd Like to Buy an Item!
Username + ID: LittleMiniCooper 734624
Item(s): devil costume and sweater!
Total Spent: 20
Total I Had Before: 41
Total I Have Now: 21

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:46 pm

Username: Exitium
Item Name(s) & Quantities: Red Apples x2, Pear x2, Red Grapes x2, Potatoes x2, Leek x2, Onion x2, Stick x4
Total Cost: 16 Candy Corn
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 57 candy corn
Candy Corn After Purchase: 41 candy corn

3 Ingredients + Links: Red Apple, Pear, Red Grape (proof of purchase in same post up above)
Stick + Link: Stick x1 (purchased in same post above)
Candy Corn Before: 41 candy corn
Candy Corn After: 39 candy corn
Date: 12/04/2022 (December 4th, 2022)

3 Ingredients + Links: Red Apple, Red Grapes, Pear (proof of purchase in same post above)
Candy Corn Before: 39 candy corn
Candy Corn After: 37 candy corn

3 Ingredients + Links: Leek, Potatoes, Onion (proof of purchase in same post above)
Candy Corn Before: 37 candy corn
Candy Corn After: 35 candy corn

3 Ingredients + Links: Leek, Potatoes, Onion (proof of purchase in same post above)
Candy Corn Before: 35 candy corn
Candy Corn After: 33 candy corn
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist