Cozies ✸ Adventuring

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Adventuring

Postby chaoticaura » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:55 am

I want to explore the farm!
Username + id: chaoticaura 1011228
Cozie you are exploring with: Sasha! (left)
Previous explore post (if applicable): here!
(22-11-13)
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‎ 𝕾𝖔 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖋 𝕴’𝖒 𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖟𝖞,

‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‏ ‎ ‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 ♡
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎‎ ‏‏‎꒷꒦︶ ︶ ‎︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ ︶ ︶꒦꒷

‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ♡ aura | she/her | artist ♡ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
chaoticaura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherryfreeze » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:50 am

Username + id: Cherryfreeze
Cozie you are exploring with: Video!
Previous explore post (if applciable): xXx
(22-11-13)
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Henry » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:58 am

Username + id: exile 152222
Cozie you are exploring with: Image
Previous explore post (if applciable): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4800058&p=140102833&hilit=exile#p140102833
(22-11-13)
Henry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Westsparrow » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:10 am

Username + id: Westsparrow 951487
Cozie you are exploring with:
Previous explore post (if applciable): X
(22-11-13)

Call me Star or West!
She/they | Artist, writer, and musician

My pet doubles are free!

♡ My closed species characters can be found here ! (outdated)

♡ Wermz archive | ♡ Cozie archive

____Art credit @ Magnaskies

Westsparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zubers » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:02 am

Username + id: Zubers 1011810
Cozie you are exploring with:Image Teledry
Previous explore post (if applciable): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4800058&p=140101731&hilit=zubers#p140101731
(22-11-13)

Zubers
He/They

Zubers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby almond.milk » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:17 am

Username + id: almond.milk + 875153
Cozie you are exploring with:windex
Previous explore post (if applciable): here!
(22-11-13)
xxxxxxxxxxx
𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰ing 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
│█ Image█│
almond.milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:53 am

Username + id: mallowpop + 931555
Cozie you are exploring with: dolce!
Previous explore post (if applciable): here <3
(22-11-13)
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zealouzie » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:15 pm

Adventuring is closed for November 13th, please wait until results are released before posting for November 14th or your post will be ignored!

hi, im zealouzie
i like drawing silly littel creechurs
they/she/he
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zealouzie » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:17 pm

🍂 Harvest Farm Adventuring Results 13/11/2022 🍂
IF your form was skipped, it might be because you posted too early or because you brought an ineligible cozie exploring! Please read the rules carefully!

kitsukami wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering through the Maize Maze, you bump into a very lost looking Cozie... Wait... That's Darl's husband, Clay! You offer him directions out of the Maze and he thanks you profusely. Before heading out, he fumbles about in his pocket and pulls out an item for you as thanks...

Image A jar of Chocolate Sprinkles! Woah!

Bundled with your new item, is a small pouch of 2 Candy Corn Image from Clay! What a nice guy

wafflefalaffle wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a delicious Ear of Corn! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 3 Candy Corn!Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

Breezeyheart wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You found a Stick with Marshmallow out here in the middle of nowhere! Delicious and suspicious.

You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn!Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Music_Lover wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a Carrot! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 4 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

TigTigrou wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright red flame, you suppose this is a Blood Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting!

You stare into the distance and notice something small and bright orange in colour laying in the soil... 3 Candy Corn! Image Well, you were expecting tiny pumpkins, but this will do.

dragoness129 wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering through the fields you find an Umbrella someone dropped! Well, finders keepers, this could definitely come in handy- it's autumn after all!

You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Dogboss123 wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering through the Maize Maze, you bump into a very lost looking Cozie... Wait... That's Darl's husband, Clay! You offer him directions out of the Maze and he thanks you profusely. Before heading out, he fumbles about in his pocket and pulls out an item for you as thanks...

Image A jar of Chocolate Sprinkles! Woah!

Bundled with your new item, is a small pouch of 3 Candy Corn Image from Clay! What a nice guy.

JoyfulRam wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You found a Stick with Marshmallow out here in the middle of nowhere! Delicious and suspicious.

You've stumbled accross 2 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

undead wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a pile of various Gourds! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

You've found 3 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

confetti sprinkles wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering through the fields you find an Umbrella someone dropped! Well, finders keepers, this could definitely come in handy- it's autumn after all!

You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

•trance• wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a Bundle of Squash! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

You've found 3 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

rileyistired wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a Bundle of Squash! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

You've found 4 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

Eevee55 wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

Nova-Moshi wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Image A Bouncy Spring! Woah!

Bundled with your new item, is a small pouch of 3 Candy Corn Image from Clay! What a nice guy.

yutashu wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Image A jar of Rainbow Sprinkles! Woah!

Bundled with your new item, is a small pouch of 5 Candy Corn Image from Clay! What a nice guy.

BPlusSupernova wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a pile of various Gourds! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

Fishkin wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You bumped into a lost Starbit! Starbits are cute little Cozie kiddos that are magically forever young! This kid went adventuring through the huge Maize Maze and got a bit lost, looks like it wants to stick with you on your journey!

On your way out of the fields, your new friend finds 3 Candy Corn! Image Woah, they sure have good eyes for such a little thing!

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You find... An abundance of candy corn?!? Why all the way out here? Oh well.. you take the dusty looking candy with you in case you need a snack along the way.

ghostkeys wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Oh goodness, what on earth are these?! You found a pair of Terror Wings! You wonder what sort of creature these came from, and why it left them behind... and what happens if it comes back for them... Oh well! Cool wings for you!

Oh look! 4 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

Glowbringer wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright blue flame, you suppose this is a Soul Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting!

You stare into the distance and notice something small and bright orange in colour laying in the soil... 3 Candy Corn! Image Well, you were expecting tiny pumpkins, but this will do.

Exitium wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You found a Stick! Think of all the things you'll be able to do... Poke people, pretend to own a sword, hit some railings or a fence to make a funny noise, poke some more people... Y'know, the classics!

shadedk9 wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright purple flame, you suppose this is a Ghost Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting!

You stare into the distance and notice something small and bright orange in colour laying in the soil... 6 Candy Corn! Image Well, you were expecting tiny pumpkins, but this will do.

kemichan wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Oh no! Someone dropped their comfy cosy Patchy Blanket, you better bring it with you, it's starting to get nippy and you have a feeling they're not likely to find it again!

rem sleep wrote:I want to explore the farm!

We're the rats! Rats rats rats rats rats rats-

Oh look! 6 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

Zigzagoon wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright red flame, you suppose this is a Blood Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting!

You stare into the distance and notice something small and bright orange in colour laying in the soil... 5 Candy Corn! Image Well, you were expecting tiny pumpkins, but this will do.

MarMar_Awakening wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright green flame, you suppose this is a Curse Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting!

Melsride wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a Carrot! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

SushiBeans wrote:I want to explore the farm!

GrimJP wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You find... An abundance of candy corn?!? Why all the way out here? Oh well.. you take the dusty looking candy with you in case you need a snack along the way.

Skollrous wrote:I want to explore the farm!

fabled_ wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You stare into the distance and notice something small and bright orange in colour laying in the soil... 7 Candy Corn! Image Well, you were expecting tiny pumpkins, but this will do.

Lilbit wrote:I want to explore the farm!

hjarta wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You bumped into a lost Starbit! Starbits are cute little Cozie kiddos that are magically forever young! This kid went adventuring through the huge Maize Maze and got a bit lost, looks like it wants to stick with you on your journey!

On your way out of the fields, your new friend finds 3 Candy Corn! Image Woah, they sure have good eyes for such a little thing!

Asternaut wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You found a Witch's Hat! I wonder if you'll find their broom too!

Oh look! 3 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

p e p wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Image A Bouncy Spring! Woah!

AliceMorte wrote:I want to explore the farm!

We're the rats! Rats rats rats rats rats rats-

Oh look! 3 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

chaoticaura wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a delicious Ear of Corn! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

Cherryfreeze wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You found a Stick! Think of all the things you'll be able to do... Poke people, pretend to own a sword, hit some railings or a fence to make a funny noise, poke some more people... Y'know, the classics!

Exile wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Westsparrow wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Zubers wrote:I want to explore the farm!

almond.milk wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You've found 6 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

mallowpop wrote:I want to explore the farm!

zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:21 pm

Username + id: dragoness129 + 3218