Cozies ✸ Adventuring

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Adventuring

Postby chaoticaura » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:11 pm

I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Username + id: chaoticaura 1011228
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2):
ImageImage
Previous explore post (if appliciable): here!
(10-03-23)
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‎ 𝕾𝖔 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖋 𝕴’𝖒 𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖟𝖞,

‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‏ ‎ ‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 ♡
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎‎ ‏‏‎꒷꒦︶ ︶ ‎︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ ︶ ︶꒦꒷

‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ♡ aura | she/her | artist ♡ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
chaoticaura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:12 pm

🦢 Tunnel of Love Adventuring Results 10/03/2023 🦢

Dogboss123 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
After sitting yourself down in the swan boat, you feel something uncomfortable underneath you- you reach underneath yourself and find...
Image some Floating Hearts! What were they doing there?...

wafflefalaffle wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 14 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

JoyfulRam wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By SpiritWish)
You travel through the Tunnel of Love with your partner and somehow, somewhere between stepping into the boat and leaving the tunnel, you have ended up with a Starbit in your laps... Wait... This little Starbit looks a lot like you and your partner... What happened in that tunnel?!

Booberry Smoothie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You have a lovely journey through the Tunnel of Love before eventually you reach the end. Getting out of the boat you spy a small stand selling various knick-knacks and keepsakes and decide to go get one to remember the pleasant day. You obtain...
Image a Rose Wreath! How pretty, and smells so sweet!

nio wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 3 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Cherryfreeze wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
After sitting yourself down in the swan boat, you feel something uncomfortable underneath you- you reach underneath yourself and find...

Ucanthandleme wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image a Cupid's Arrow! No wonder it was uncomfortable!

GrumpyQueenie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Fabled_)
A lovely journey through the tunnel comes to an end and you exit the boat, but as soon as you take a step away you hear a small whining voice from behind you. You turn around and left in the middle of the boat you just exited is a Sweetheart Pup Starbit! Where did you come from little one?

Neku wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image a Love Letter! Maybe it's for you?...

mastergirl7 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

DrBubby wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Zigzagoon wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 8 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

confetti sprinkles wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 6 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

yutashu wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

zerocalories wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

cinerious wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image a Heart Headband! Lovey dovey boingy sproingy!

yandere wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 12 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

PeepinBones wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Melsride wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

appleschloss wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You have a lovely journey through the Tunnel of Love before eventually you reach the end. Getting out of the boat you spy a small stand selling various knick-knacks and keepsakes and decide to go get one to remember the pleasant day. You obtain...
Image a Swan Plushie! What a lovely memento of a lovely day.

Amberstar wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
On your way into the Tunnel of Love, a glowing, ethereal Cozie appears out of nowhere and hands you a box that looks like it came from an otherworldly bakery. You're confused, but thank the Cozie as they disappear, and then keep hold of the box and go through the tunnel as planned. On the other side, you decide to take a peek inside the box.
Inside the box is a large and tiered, sparkling, Cozie Candy topped Perfect Layered Cake. You've heard about these, this is a cake that can be used to allow three Cozies to breed together - they say these cakes are made with the magical Candy of the Gods themselves!

AlatusNemeseos wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

dragoness129 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 2 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

ghostie, wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 5 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Music_Lover wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Lilbit wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 1 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

shortstop wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

_mirage_ wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 15 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

littleminicooper wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Glowbringer wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

bit-the-hand1987 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image(By Fabled_)
A lovely journey through the tunnel comes to an end and you exit the boat, but as soon as you take a step away you hear a small whining voice from behind you. You turn around and left in the middle of the boat you just exited is a Sugarpop Weasel Starbit! Where did you come from little one?

underdog, wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 10 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Nova-Moshi wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Pleasing Smoke wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Eevee55 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Westsparrow wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 1 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

jpano96 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Smokycandle wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

awful wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Asternaut wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Fourd)
You travel through the Tunnel of Love with your partner and somehow, somewhere between stepping into the boat and leaving the tunnel, you have ended up with a Starbit in your laps... Wait... This little Starbit looks a lot like you and your partner... What happened in that tunnel?!

hjarta wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 7 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Exitium wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 13 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Henry wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 3 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

KiraKilla wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 10 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Cynicat wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Fourd)

•trance• wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

ghostkeys wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

mallowpop wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

AliceMorte wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

BPlusSupernova wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

AlmondKitty wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
A lovely journey through the tunnel comes to an end and you exit the boat, but as soon as you take a step away you hear a small whining voice from behind you. You turn around and left in the middle of the boat you just exited is a Sugarpop Weasel Starbit! Where did you come from little one?

vanillachapstick wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 9 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

styxie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

rileyistired wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 5 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

archietime wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

chaoticaura wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Last edited by Fourd on Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:41 pm

Username + id: ghostie, + 646389
Previous explore post (if appliciable): x
(11-03-23)

I am redeeming an achievement!
Username + id: ghostie, + 646389
Achievement being redeemed: Forever Alone
Proof (link explores): one, two, three (today's explore 11-03-23 ^^)
    x
    ghostie [❤] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a_dreemurr » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:46 pm

Username + id: a_dreemurr + 1048449
ImageImage

Zohar + Ocean Man
Previous explore post (if appliciable): <3
(11-03-23)
angus | adult | they/it
🇵🇸 from the river to the sea 🇵🇸
a_dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _mirage_ » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:47 pm

I want to explore the tunnel of love! wrote:Username + id: _mirage_ 1015593
Cozie(s) you are exploring with:
Previous explore post:
Number of explorations:
harvest farm 8x, 0x
tunnel of love 5x, 1x
(11-03-23)

---Image---Image
-
mirage
s/he/they
th
prns
pce
cyn
_mirage_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zerocalories » Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:02 pm

• ● •
zed/zero . he/him . adult

sinkaerei
• ● •

zerocalories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittyuwu88 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:25 pm

Username + id: Kittyuwu88 + 1059930
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2): Image Image
Previous explore post (if appliciable): N/a
(11-03-23)
Nothing to see here I am redoing this!

May take a bit I suck at coding and have very little motivation but I promise ima clean this up!
For now take this! Image(we all need it lol)
Kittyuwu88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dogboss123 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:27 pm

Username + id: Dogboss123 + 844044
Image Image
Previous explore post (if appliciable):
(11-03-23)
Image Image Image Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yozora My Beloved <3 - TH
Dogboss123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:01 pm

Username + id: nio 144488
    Cozie(s) you are exploring with:
    ImageImage
    Previous explore post: here
    (11-03-23)
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowbringer » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:10 pm

Username + id: glowbringer + 1031711
ImageImage
Previous explore post (if appliciable): here !!
(11-03-23)
look into the lake
shimmering like smoke

┌─────☼─────┐
lumin ★ they/them ★ adult
🖤 i l y 🖤
art shop cozies wermz
└───────────┘

ImageImage
Glowbringer

My pets
My items