Moosems! Halloween 2022 [CLOSED!]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Moosems! Halloween 2022

Postby Velot » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:29 pm

Trick or Treat!
Username: Velot
Door: 3
CS Date: Nov 4th
TheCosmos
I'm Entering the raffle!
Username: Velot
Which moosem(s): 1-12
BlinkingEyes
Velot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hoof. » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:19 pm

I'm following the stranger!
Username: symbiotic
Date: 11/04
Moosem(s) you're entering: dante! he/kiln/xe/pelt
Prompt: Where does your moosem think the stranger came from?
dante thinks that the stranger comes from a forest that got some nuclear waste spilled in it because he thinks that sounds cool

Trick or Treat!
Username: symbiotic
Door: 1
CS Date: 11/04
TheCosmos
UMAs wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↟↟ᨒ⨺⃝ᨒ↟↟┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮

Woods / Hoof

Introject-heavy OSDDID system

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↟↟ᨒ⨺⃝ᨒ↟↟┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hoof.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyakuni » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:03 am

Username: Nyakuni
Date: Nov 4
Moosem(s) you're entering: Saizi + Seizu (both she/her)
Image + Image
Prompt: Where does your moosem think the stranger came from?
Saizi: Umm.. somewhere... strange? owo
Seizu: *facehoof* If I knew I wouldn't be giving chase, I'd just wait for them there. But, I suppose if we're going with my sis's heroine theory, this would have to be the bad guy, probably some scientist from a hidden secret science base, where they're taking kidnapped victims to experiment on them. Then we'll bust in and find out about their terrible plans and be able to save just the one we're looking for, but they'll disappear everybody and thing else before we can let anybody know about what's going on.
Saizi: That... sounds... AWESOME!! Let's GO! =D
Seizu: *facehoof x2 combo*
Nyakuni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillianyx » Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:18 am

Notice:
This will be the last day to help Nero & Rex out with their prompt! There will be one last set of bones going up to find tomorrow, and that'll be all from them!
The coloring raffle will go on for a few more days though!

werepickle wrote:I found one of the items!
Username: werepickle
Link to post: here

Nero & Rex tilt their head as you approach before you offer them the bone you found. They growl, their tails wagging as they take the bone. They turn and head inside a small sealed off place, you hear a bunch of rummaging as they return with a little costume they made!

As you get ready to leave with your new costume, a Moosem steps in front of you, tilting their head curiously.

dragoness129 wrote:I found one of the items!
Username: dragoness129
Link to post: Here

Nero & Rex wag their tails as you walk up, they sniff at you excitedly, knowing that you brought them a bone. As you give it to them, another head drops a necklace in your hands!

Before you can leave though, a Moosem approaches, seeming interested in the necklace.
Lillianyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Music_Lover » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:54 am

Trick or Treat!
Username: Music_Lover
Door: Sweet Door
TheCosmos

Nero, Rex, do you need help?
Username + ID: Music_Lover + 135845
Prompt Entry: I believe that they should give the activity a chance before dismissing it entirely, perhaps if they went in with an open mind then their attitudes might change? If that's not the case though, I'd suggest that the three try and find something they can all enjoy together!!

This is the palette // For theme feel free to go whever it takes you haha
tag;;maybethreeheadsaretoomany

ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
Image♪♫♪Image Image Image ♪♫♪Image
ImageImage
Music_Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AliceMorte » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:16 am

Trick or Treat!
Username: AliceMorte
Door: Sweet door
CS Date: Nov 4
TheCosmos

Username + ID: AliceMorte 1001632
Prompt Entry: I would maybe suggest that they all spend at least a short while doing what the one head wants. At some point the others will be in a similar situation and they will want that same courtesy shown to them at that time.
palette

Username: AliceMorte
Date: Nov 4
Moosem(s) you're entering: Giggles (they/them)
Prompt: As they look upon the stranger they start to think that maybe this stranger is from a secret underground world.
    ImageImageImage

" Every day is Halloween "
    Alice 👻 she/they 👻 ©
    I love my cat & coffee <3
    Owner of Petite Poppettes
    {werm drawn by appleschloss}
AliceMorte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigTigrou » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:29 am

Trick or Treat!
Username: TigTigrou
Door: #2
TheCosmos
I'm Entering the raffle!
Which moosem(s): 9 and 10 please
BlinkingEyes
Date: Nov 4th
Moosem(s) you're entering:
ImageImage
Godiva {She/her} & Jello {He/him}
Prompt: Godiva excitedly points at the stranger and motions for her larger companion Jello to follow them with her. The pair is extremely curious of the stranger and wonder what they are up to! Thy both think that, maybe, just maybe the stranger could be from another dimension!

Username + ID: TigTigrou + 954409
Prompt Entry: I'd help them come to an agreement by offering them a compromise. They could do the what the two heads want to do first then do the activity the one head likes but they don't without complaining because afterwards they could all get a treat together!
color palette is inspired by my favorite Vincent van Gogh painting. / theme preferably something starry or space themed
Last edited by TigTigrou on Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
(Tigger + French for Tiger)
Tig or Tigrou for short if preferred.
♉ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Feathers - Crystals - Gems - Flowers - Plants - Beaches - Seashells. Animal Lover (especially cats!) - Wildlife such as deer or dolphins. Furry - Nature - Steampunk - Victorian style houses - Vincent Van Gogh. Likes watching Youtube - Gamer - Artist - Writer - Creative. Crafter - Has Perfect Pitch - Enjoys sewing, singing, drawing and reading. Loves cute themed OCs. Pastel, nature and space aesthetics are my fav. Enjoys Horror flims as well as other genres.
Musical tastes: Pop, rock 'n roll, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, contemporary.
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
TigTigrou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:51 am

Trick or Treat!
Username: dragoness129
Door: Wet Door (#2)
CS Date: Nov 4
TheCosmos
Just in case it's the same set of doors for a new day. ♥
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breezeyheart » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:15 pm

Trick or Treat!
Username: Breezeyheart
Door: 2
TheCosmos
I'm Entering the raffle!
Which moosem(s): all of them! I love 9 and 10 the most though
BlinkingEyes
Date: Nov 4th
Moosem(s) you're entering:
Kelpie {She/her} and Ivy {She/her}
Prompt: "Kelpie, do you think this stranger is from another world? Maybe they are an alien?!" Ivy meows thoughtfully but clearly excited by the prospect. "I couldn't say for sure. It's possible but they could even be an escaped experiment from a secret laboratory. We might never know if we don't ask them." Kelpie replies calmly, not bothered by her smaller companion's eagerness.

Username + ID: Breezeyheart + 954409
Prompt Entry: I'd help them come to an agreement by offering them the chance to try something new together! Maybe would help if they all learned of a new hobby/activity that they all enjoy?
Color palette #1 and color palette option #2. Theme: whatever you think suits the colors!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Bri or Breezey for short if preferred.
♋ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns.
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Image Image♥My Tsuii~ ♥My Character Thread~ ~My DragonCave♥
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BPlusSupernova » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:01 pm

Trick or Treating results!
Silent Door wrote:For how silent the air around the door is, you'd think the actual door would be just as quiet but the door opens with the loudest longest creek you've ever heard.
AliceMorte - the sudden onslaught of noise startles you into closing your eyes and covering your ears when you reemerge there's Plentiful Candy Bag
werepickle - the sudden onslaught of noise startles you into closing your eyes and covering your ears when you reemerge there's Percarious Potion
Julie_PiscesGirl - the sudden onslaught of noise startles you into closing your eyes and covering your ears when you reemerge there's a Birch Bark
dragoness129the sudden onslaught of noise startles you into closing your eyes and covering your ears, this, as it turns out, was a bad idea. 10 branches hit you in the head and you pass out. oops
symbiotic - the sudden onslaught of noise startles you into closing your eyes and covering your ears when you reemerge there's Puny Candy Bag

Wet Door wrote:You slip and slide all the way to the door, thankfully, your body hits the door knocking for you and you don't have to wait long before it opens.
Music_Lover - a huge bubble floats out the door and pops right in front of you, it left behind something? a snail
PlagueNBlight - a huge bubble floats out the door and pops right in front of you, it left behind something? a duck
TigTigrou - a huge bubble floats out the door and pops right in front of you, it left behind something? a duck
dragoness129 - a huge bubble floats out the door and pops right in front of you, it left behind something? Spooky Skirt
Breezeyheart - a huge bubble floats out the door and pops right in front of you, it left behind something? a snail

Sweet Door wrote:The sweet smell gets stronger, almost overwhelming, as the door swings open you finally place what the smell is..
glowbringer - inside the door is a room of pastels, sitting in the entrance is a box, and inside it is a Striped Ribbon!
JoyfulRam - inside the door is a room of pastels, sitting in the entrance is a box, and inside it is a Percarious Potion!
Nyakuni - inside the door is a room of pastels, sitting in the entrance is a box, and inside it is 100 branches!
Eevee55 - inside the door is a room of pastels, sitting in the entrance is a box, and inside it is a Striped Ribbon!
Velot - inside the door is a room of pastels, sitting in the entrance is a box, and inside it is a Maple Leaf!
Music_Lover - inside the door is a room of pastels, sitting in the entrance is a box, and inside it is 300 branches!
AliceMorte - inside past the door is a room of pastel, sitting at the entrance is a box, inside it is an embarrassing picture from a Christmas party,, you run away in embarrassment before you see if anything else is inside
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me