Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

Postby rileyistired » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:51 am

Claiming my Sand Dollars!
Username + ID: rileyistired 953268
Date: July 31st
Amount I'm claiming: 10
Total amount I have: 82

I wish I may, I wish I might...
Balance before and after: 82 // 81
Extra:
Codeword: FOLSDK

🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
color train car: BlueTrain
Date: 7/31

I want to try the Gacha!
Number of rolls: 2
Amount before and after: 81 // 71
Codeword: fishgacha
Other:

I wanna toss a ping-pong ball!
Username +ID: rileyistired 953268
Balance Before: 71
Balance After: 70
Extra:
Code: Fishbowls

I want to spin the wheel!
Date: 07/31
Codeword: snacktime

Give me the scoop!
Codeword: icecream

User + Id rileyistired 953268
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 71 // 69
Codeword: Popping balloons!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
howdy ^_^ i'm riley
forever shleepy
current dreamies: raven dog & ur bengal

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rileyistired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.swag. » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:53 am

Username + ID: literal.swag. + 1047454
Total amount I have: 142!
Username +ID: literal.swag. + 1047454
Balance Before: 141
Balance After: 140
Extra: :3

Give me the scoop!

Balance before and after: 142 > 141
Extra: n/a
color train car: blue train pls!
Date: 7/30

I want to try the Gacha!
Number of rolls: 2
Amount before and after: 138 > 128
Other: playing twice! <3
User + Id literal.swag. + 1047454
Playing Cozie polar <3
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 140 > 138

ᵕ̈ court || she/her || adult || adhd ridden ᵕ̈

hey y'all, just here to have fun! ♡
    please bare with me on trades!!
    toyhouse | cs storage

♡umas | the backseat lovers | crochet♡

current goals: collecting all dragons/dinosaurs!
literal.swag.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boa beloved » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:54 am

Username + ID: Boa beloved 1054175
Date: July 31th
Amount I'm claiming:
Total amount I have:

Balance before and after:
132-131
Extra: jelly bean hits the sand dollar with their lollypop like a baseball

color train car: YellowTrain

Username +ID: Boa beloved 1054175
Balance Before:
Balance After:
Extra: jelly bean serves the long pong ball like tennis with their lollypop

Give me the scoop!

User + Id Boa beloved 1054175
Playing Cozie
Image jelly bean
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 130-128

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
Boa/Mew
(they/Them|mew/mews)
aro/ace!
discord:your local beloved
Toyhouse
└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘
wermz archive
cozie archive
sugggies archive
Boa beloved

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenYeenBean » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:56 am

Username + ID: GrumpyQueenie #976898
Amount I'm claiming: 9
Total amount I have:96

Balance before and after: 96 before, 95 after
Extra:

Username +ID: GrumpyQueenie #976898
Balance Before: 95
Balance After: 94
Extra:

Username + ID:GrumpyQueenie #976898

Give me the scoop!

User + Id GrumpyQueenie #976898
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after before: 94,92 after
- Adult
- Artist
- Owner of Halomorphs
- HUGE zilla fan
- Art by @apis_m on discord

QueenYeenBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0usEB3ans » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:58 am

Username + ID: M0usEB3ans + 1048873
Total amount I have: 92

Balance before and after: 92-> 91
Extra:

Username +ID: M0usEB3ans + 1048873
Balance Before:91
Balance After:90
Extra:

Give me the scoop!

User + Id M0usEB3ans + 1048873
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 90-> 88
M0usEB3ans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zatty » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:58 am

Hi first post of the event 😭

Username + ID: zatty 1016833
Total amount I have: 10

Balance before and after: 10, 9
Extra: <3

color train car: RedTrain

Username +ID: zatty 1016833
Balance Before: 9
Balance After: 8
Extra: !! <3

I want to try the Gacha!
Number of rolls: 1
Amount before and after: 8, 3
Other: <3

Give me the scoop!

User + Id zatty 1016833
Playing Cozie
Image Didi
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 3 / 1
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NurseMikan » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:59 am

Username + ID: NurseMikan 890260
Date: July 31
Total amount I have: 10
NurseMikan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sand Dollar Karma ✸ Final Day!

Postby pepsii » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:00 pm

Results for 31st of July!
Please remember that if you do not fill out your form correctly, you will be skipped.

Len. wrote:Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?
Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

undead wrote:Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars! (made by BPlusSupernova!)

suds wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

_mirage_ wrote:Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

Omiyage wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

Lilymouse385 wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

DreamyNocturne wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

Rosemoon wrote:Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

wafflefalaffle wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

JoyfulRam wrote:Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

chillociraptor wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Flicka wrote:Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars! (made by littleminicooper!)

FathomThis wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Skipena wrote:Image You're beginning to become impatient with how much time has passed when Niorun appears and apologizes for the wait. "I couldn't find anything in exchange for the sand dollar, but this Cozie was watching from afar and wanted to be your friend. What do you say?.." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars! (made by Music_Lover!)

folie a deux wrote:Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island? -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

rem sleep wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

RattInsomniac wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Dogboss123 wrote:Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

bug wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Melsride wrote:Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island? -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

ahirked wrote:Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Froggg1 wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?" -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Orien wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Glowbringer wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Shenanergans wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

crabodile wrote:Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars! (made by BPlusSupernova!)

AlatusNemeseos wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?" -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

CaeBabyBear wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Music_Lover wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

grimjp wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Reki. wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

reshihall wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

jpano96 wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Zubers wrote:Image You're beginning to become impatient with how much time has passed when Niorun appears and apologizes for the wait. "I couldn't find anything in exchange for the sand dollar, but this Cozie was watching from afar and wanted to be your friend. What do you say?.." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars! (made by BPlusSupernova!)

onion wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Cynicat wrote:Image You're beginning to become impatient with how much time has passed when Niorun appears and apologizes for the wait. "I couldn't find anything in exchange for the sand dollar, but this Cozie was watching from afar and wanted to be your friend. What do you say?.." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars! (made by BPlusSupernova!)

ghostkeys wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

ylesia wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

appleschloss wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?" -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Eevee55 wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Zigzagoon wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Neku wrote:Image You're beginning to become impatient with how much time has passed when Niorun appears and apologizes for the wait. "I couldn't find anything in exchange for the sand dollar, but this Cozie was watching from afar and wanted to be your friend. What do you say?.." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars! (made by Glowbringer!)

simplydriftingalong wrote:Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island? -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

redpandasareLIFE wrote:Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

kurokishi wrote:Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars! (made by Music_Lover!)

Exitium wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?" -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

BPlusSupernova wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

AliceMorte wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

casmeow wrote:Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars! (made by AlatusNemeseos!)

sniffs wrote:Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars! (made by BPlusSupernova!)

AbandonedRain wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?" -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat? -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Smokycandle wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

littleminicooper wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

draculize wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Ucanthandleme wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?" -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Lilbit wrote:Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars! (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Rainbeetle wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Lycancore wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Ch3rry367 wrote:Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

ghostie, wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

fabled_ wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

kijauni wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

splider wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

neurobotz wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?" -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

nio wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

yutashu wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Asternaut wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat? -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

•seven• wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

KiraKilla wrote:Image You're beginning to become impatient with how much time has passed when Niorun appears and apologizes for the wait. "I couldn't find anything in exchange for the sand dollar, but this Cozie was watching from afar and wanted to be your friend. What do you say?.." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars! (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Nova-Moshi wrote:Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars! (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Westsparrow wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

-icarus- wrote:Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Exyw wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?" -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

archietime wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?" -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Cherryfreeze wrote:Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

cinerious wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat? -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

shortstop wrote:Image You're beginning to become impatient with how much time has passed when Niorun appears and apologizes for the wait. "I couldn't find anything in exchange for the sand dollar, but this Cozie was watching from afar and wanted to be your friend. What do you say?.." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars! (made by archietime!)

Glitter_Goatman wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

dragoness129 wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

DrBubby wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Brotherhood wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat? -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Symbiotic wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Greyfire wrote:Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island? -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Booberry Smoothie wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat? -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Catsplat18 wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

SpiritWish wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

rileyistired wrote:Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

literal.swag. wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?" -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Boa beloved wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?" -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

GrumpyQueenie wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you. -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

M0usEB3ans wrote:Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars! (made by BPlusSupernova!)

zatty wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled! -- Image Oh, what's this? You also found 5 Sand Dollars!

Last edited by pepsii on Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Steam Train Ride ✸ Final Day!

Postby pepsii » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:00 pm

As you hop off the train, you are followed by,,, the train?!?! Darl assures you this is ok and the trains need pals, they'd love to join your cozies!!

Ucanthandleme wrote:🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
Username + ID: Ucanthandleme + 809102
color train car: BlueTrain

Lilbit wrote:🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
Username + ID: Lilbit + 953590
color train car: YellowTrain

simplydriftingalong wrote:🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
Username + ID: simplydriftingalong // 284281
color train car: RedTrain

DreamyNocturne wrote:🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
Username + ID: DreamyNocturne - 801290
color train car: GreenTrain

Last edited by pepsii on Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fish Bowl Toss ✸ Final Day!

Postby pepsii » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:01 pm

Thank you all for participating in the Fishbowl Toss!!
If anything's amiss please get in touch and we'll get you sorta asap ^^

Len wrote:[img]!!!MERMAIDCOZIEHERE!!![/img] You toss your ball and win...a MERMAID?!?!? How did they get in that small bowl?!?! (made by [~insertartistnamehere~]!)
Note: Once your cozie is done we'll add it asap and let you know, thank you for being patient <3

undead wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

suds wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

_mirage_ wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by fabled_!)

Omiyage wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

lilymouse385 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by Music_Lover!)

DreamyNocturne wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a Guppy Puppy! Such an odd fish, but you'll take it! (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Rosemoon wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

wafflefalaffle wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a Guppy Puppy! Such an odd fish, but you'll take it! (made by BPlusSupernova!)

JoyfulRam wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

chillociraptor wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

flicka wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

FathomThis wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

skipena wrote:Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

folie a deux wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

rem sleep wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by fabled_!)

RattInsomniac wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

Dogboss123 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

Melsride wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

ahirked wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Orien wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

glowbringer wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Shenanergans wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by glowbringer!)

crabodile wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by pepsii!)

AlatusNemeseos wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

CaeBabyBear wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Music_Lover wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

grimjp wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Reki. wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

reshihall wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by pepsii!)

jpano96 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Zubers wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

onion wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

Cynicat wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

ghostkeys wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a Guppy Puppy! Such an odd fish, but you'll take it! (made by BPlusSupernova!)

ylesia wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

appleschloss wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Eevee55 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Zigzagoon wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

Neku wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a rubber ducky! Very small and versatile.

simplydriftingalong wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

redpandasareLIFE wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

kurokishi wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by pepsii!)

Exitium wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

BPlusSupernova wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by pepsii!)

AliceMorte wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

casmeow wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

sniffs wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

AbandonedRain wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a Guppy Puppy! Such an odd fish, but you'll take it! (made by BPlusSupernova!)

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a Guppy Puppy! Such an odd fish, but you'll take it! (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Smokycandle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

littleminicooper wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

draculize wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

Ucanthandleme wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Lilbit wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

Rainbeetle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by ghostkeys!)

Lycancore wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

Ch3rry367 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

ghostie, wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!

fabled_ wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

kijauni wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

splider wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

neurobotz wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

nio wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

yutashu wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Asternaut wrote:Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

•seven• wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

KiraKilla wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

Nova-Moshi wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

Westsparrow wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

-icarus- wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a Guppy Puppy! Such an odd fish, but you'll take it! (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Exyw wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Cherryfreeze wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a Guppy Puppy! Such an odd fish, but you'll take it! (made by BPlusSupernova!)

cinerious wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by fabled_!)

shortstop wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

Glitter_Goatman wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

dragoness129 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

DrBubby wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

BrotherHood wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

symbiotic wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Greyfire wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

Booberry Smoothie wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Catsplat18 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

rileyistired wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

literal.swag. wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Boa beloved wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

GrumpyQueenie wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

M0usEB3ans wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

zatty wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by pepsii!)
Last edited by pepsii on Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me