Nuclear Nightfall: Wolves of the Wasteland [D&F]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Shall I add more mutations for you to choose from?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 3

Nuclear Nightfall: Wolves of the Wasteland [D&F]

Postby Sonder, » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:36 am

[ MAIN PAGE ]

(Please post your forms below) :D

Last edited by Sonder, on Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nuclear Nightfall: Wolves of the Wasteland [D&F]

Last edited by Sonder, on Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:13 am, edited 13 times in total.
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Last edited by Sonder, on Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:37 am

Name: Judiah
    Mutation: TBD (might develop in RP)

Appearence:
    Judiah, with his fiery undertones of red fur and dark eyes like dying embers, embodies the treachery and deceit of Shakespearean lore. His tall frame moves with the skittishness of a fox or rat, with small, beady eyes darting with intensity. His pointed nose and tufted goatee add to his fox-like appearance, while his large ears catch every whisper of past deception. Clad in a tuxedo of browns, his white front legs resemble Oprah's gloves, a stark contrast to their sinful past. In every movement, from his jumpy steps to his foxish grin, Judiah exudes the essence of betrayal, a creature forever lurking in the shadows.

Personality:
    Judiah, a delicate soul veiled in layers of intricate emotion, dances on the precipice of his own existence. Guilt, a relentless companion, weaves its tendrils through his being, manifesting in nervous tics and restless thoughts. His yearning for connection is a flame that flickers in the darkness of his mind, yet he finds himself entangled in a web of self-sabotage, sabotaging potential bonds with the fervour of a tormented artist. His mind, full of poetic thoughts, struggles to articulate, words slipping through his fangs like sand. Unable to relinquish the grip of the past, he clings to memories like lifelines, afraid to confront the abyss of the unknown.

History:
    Judiah is a character tangled in the web of his own emotions, a whirlwind of conflicting feelings swirling within. He watches with a mix of envy and despair as his mentor rises in popularity, claiming divine status. Yet, Judiah can't shake his doubts, fearing the consequences for their community. When their confrontation finally erupts, Judiah's pent-up anger and betrayal spill out in a torrent of harsh words. But amidst the chaos, there's a flicker of their shared past, a bond that refuses to be extinguished. After the rift with his mentor, Judiah sets out on a journey of self-discovery, leaving behind his old group to find solace in a new community. It's a bold move, driven by the aftermath of their conflict and the realization that his destiny lies elsewhere.
"So tell me, where did the blood on your palms come from? Self-divination, or sacrifice?"
Last edited by Sonder, on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:37 am

RES
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:10 pm

All charecters are up for any sort of relations/drama. Feel free to message / DM me!
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ agathi ! ]

Postby rogan » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:10 am

name x agathi ( greek; "goodness" )
      name x pronounced " ag-a-thi "
      nicknames x only really goes by agathi
      gender x female; intact, she/her
      age x five years and ten months, about
      sexuality x demisexual
      rank x pack healer
      mutation x will develop bioluminescent markings; not yet effected

appearance x agathi is a tall, thin, and lean muscled individual. her body is far from being trained for fighting, nor has it ever been. thus, her body is mostly unmarred; aside from nicks of scars from thorns and things alike. she has a soft, plush white coat, and soft light brown eyes.
      other characteristics x unfortunately, agathi has fallen mostly deaf in her right ear. this was a progressive problem; and she assumes that it's due to her age, although she's not considered elderly. her eyesight is otherwise intact, and has yet to experience any sort of degeneration.

personality x there was always an incredibly curious bone in agathi's body. from a young age, she always sought out information and knowledge; and was no stranger to pestering the older wolves about their thoughts or things they had known. this hasn't changed any, and she remains all the more curious now in her older stages of life. she is also intelligent and a quick learner, which is eventually how her interest in herbs and treatments came into fruition. she's not wholly dependent on the rest of the pack, and will often try at doing things on her own before accepting help. however, agathi is otherwise willing to teach those who are willing to learn; especially the adolescence and initiates (given there's reason enough to trust them) that show interest in her craft. she has full confidence in her ability, and confidence in herself, although remaining an introvert. and, despite being levelheaded and typically kind, though, in times of extreme stress agathi does get rather snappish and impatient.

strengths x agathi works best with herbs and, for a lack of better words, "medicine." although it wasn't always a bit focus of hers, it was quick to become one when she realized she wasn't quite capable of fighting others her age. she's also mostly reliant on her sight, another strength, due to her unilateral loss of hearing; which has helped her a relatively great deal. she's also relatively good with memory; especially when it comes to locations and directions.
      weaknesses x she struggles deeply with any sort of fighting or defense. she doesn't have the best stamina, nor muscle, to be a decent fighter. even if she did, though, her hearing would put her at a loss when it comes to battle regardless. agathi is also not very fast. despite being thin and lean, she is also not the fastest sprinter nor runner; she often lags behind and has problems keeping up with others and actively maintaining one speed.

history x agathi grew up with the pack; born to a guardian and a scout, both respected in their own rights. of course, with her lineage, it was expected she would follow one of her parents' footsteps as he siblings did; but she never was able to quite grapple the physical requirements. although a bit of a disappointment between both agathi and her parents, it wasn't much longer before agathi found confidence in learning about fauna and its properties from the healer before her. even with the expectations on her shoulders, she stuck comfortably with learning about healing and treating the injured and ill; eventually deciding that this was the path she was most comfortable with fulfilling. after a while of learning under her then-mentor, agathi had been given the healer role in his place.
███████████████████████████████████████████
drip drip the secret sauce
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
    positive |xxxxxxx'xxx neutral |xxxxx'xxxxx negative |
    poss. love interest |xxxx mate |xxxx other fam. relo |

some potentially interesting dynamic ideas?? yeehaw
    ━ puppy-adolescent hood besties 4 ever :pray:
    ━ friendly competitor? in some way, not sure how
    ━ "the brat that always offers to help even though she says n
    o every single time" but she's lowkey appreciate of
    ━ the mutual disliking that manifests in passive aggressive re
    spect
    ━ perhaps someone she's always 'treating that has become so
    mewhat of a friend? "i could have let you die" / "but ya did
    n't :D "
    ━ potential romance? something perhaps a bit lighter and flu
    ffier like idk '"playful childhood rivals"' that grew apart but
    reconnected after the nuclear plant leak.' or anything silly

━ these are just barebone ideas!!' if you have any other part
    icular relationship dynamics in mind you'd like to give a go
    at, let me know!!! i'm always open to them :3

her siblings [2 or 3?] and parents are open to play; though her
    parents are likely to be older / elders at this point. just let m
    e know if you have any ideas for familial relos!!
                      ✔ ━ tiernan x by default, agathi respects tiernan as the alpha; however, having been entrusted to keep a watchful eye on him, by himself, has landed her in a bit of a tough spot. she does truly care for tiernan, but she has a heavy, underlying fear that he's digging himself into his own grave. she truly has her work cut out for her in terms of trying to keep his health in check.

╱ ━ elizabeth x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

╱ ━ arcturus x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

╱ ━ amalie x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

╱ ━ diablo x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

╱ ━ sibylline x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

╱ ━ sloane x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

╱ ━ oliver x they don't interact all too much; so agathi has yet to develop a true opinion on him. she did watch him grow up, and she knows deep down that there's another character beneath the tough outer shell of protection, but she hasn't seen it cracked. the only thing she can hope for him is that he feels more comfortable in his skin, and around companionships.

✔ ━ rainier x at the start, agathi was somewhat baffled with how often rainier had found himself in the healer's den with her. however, despite how frequently he had shown up, agathi had began regarding him more as a sibling. while she does pretend to be bitter about his presence every so often, she really does enjoy his company, especially in times of particular slowness.

╱ ━ judiah x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

╱ ━ seraphina x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

╱ ━ name x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
Last edited by rogan on Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:01 am, edited 11 times in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ oliver ! ]

Postby rogan » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:11 am

name x oliver ( latin; "olive / olive tree" )
      name x pronounced " awl-ih-vur "
      nicknames x oli, doesn't go by much else
      gender x male, he/him
      age x three and a half years
      sexuality x bi-curious
      rank x pack scout
      mutation x venomous fangs

appearance x with a large, muscular and long body, oliver hones the characteristics of his loner parents; both of which were built for battle as opposed to speed. he has large, somewhat oversized paws and long, thick legs. his coat is long and coarse, but appears slick except for some heavier thickness near his shoulders and back of his thighs. his fur is a mottled grey and brown, with dark brown "blanketing" on his back. his face and appendages, aside from his tail, are a lighter beige color, and his underside appears even paler in comparison. he has pale green-yellow eyes, and canines that can appear too long for his jaw.
      other characteristics x there's no other significant characteristics that aren't otherwise physical; his hearing and sight are normal as of now, and although he's missing half of a pre-molar, he's learned to live with and handle the pain of that and doesn't bother with it all too much. he does have a bit of an itching problem, though he blames this on the nuclear spill as a whole; especially because of the other things that it has caused.

personality x oliver is a generally quiet pack-member, typically minding his own business above butting into others'. more often than not he's observing, though, rather than evading the rest of the pack; searching for any irregularities or concerns. although he doesn't actively attempt to put himself out there, he isn't entirely against making and maintaining friendships; though there is some remaining abandonment issues from his parents tossing him to the pack so easily without warning. even with this, though, oliver is rather kind; and doesn't make it his purpose to cause rifts between him and other pack members. he's incredibly protective of the pack, and especially protective of those that he's close to. despite his anxieties and insecurities, he's still dedicated to his job as a scout; and doesn't want to jeopardize that. he's well-mannered and calm, but can get to be easily riled with the right taunting. still, he does his best to remain level-headed even in those instances, even if it doesn't always pan out right.

strengths x his physique gives him some particular advantages; especially in his size and speed. although large, he does move exceptionally quick, even if it's not all too quiet. he's also strong and quick-witted in battle, his strength being his most notable strength against the rest. he also finds moving over snow far easier than grass, although he isn't entirely used to the cold.
      weaknesses x although fast, oliver's size holds a disadvantage. not only is hiding relatively hard for him to achieve depending on location; but in running, oliver tends to be a bit loud. his paws are large; and while this is ideal in snow, in the prime of autumn and even early spring, he's more often than not causing more noise than necessary, although unintentional. he also struggles a lot with directions; mixes north, south, east, and west up most of the time, so he opts to stay out of directional leading whenever possible.

history x oliver was born to a loner pair, both without any pack influence. initially, they had intent on raising him apart from the pack, but ultimately decided on abandoning him on pack territory when he was able to eat on his own. he has no recollection as to why, or if he had ever been given an explanation to begin with. regardless, it wasn't much longer before he was brought into the pack and he started working towards being respected as a member, rather than a loner that had been outcasted from even being a loner. eventually he learned his way around the pack and the like; eventually deciding upon becoming a scout rather than a guard, as he feels he can do more good in that department. although, even in being a scout, oliver hopes deep down that his parents will make an appearance; if not only for him to get answers.
x

━ potentially an adoptive parent figure? any gender!' oli may
    benefit from having someone 'who cared for him most of h
    is adolescence, especially someone he can lean on!!
    ━ possibly an extroverted buddy?' someone that gets him out
    and about and doing other things maybe
    ━ i think that a friends to lovers type' of dynamic would be a
    bsolutely adorable for him; especially an extroverted frien
    d! i just think it'd be really cute :pray:
    ━ mutual distrust??? constant and consistent side-eyeing that
    could eventually manifest into some sort of enemy thing?

━ these are just barebone ideas!!' if you have any other part
    icular relationship dynamics in mind you'd like to give a go
    at, let me know!!! i'm always open to them :3

his parents and littermates (only one or two,' his age) are ope
    n to be written for; especially his parents for the drama! his l
    ittermates would offer some minor drama as well :pray: so ju
    st shoot me a pm if interested! :3
                      ╱ ━ tiernan x thoughts and words go here!! words words words words words words i hate coding words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words cs add a justify option when

╱ ━ elizabeth x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

╱ ━ arcturus x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

╱ ━ amalie x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

╱ ━ diablo x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

╱ ━ sibylline x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

╱ ━ sloane x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

✔╱ ━ agathi x he hasn't made an effort to cross her path; however, he does think highly of her and respects her work. he usually does his best to stay out of her den, and her way.

╱ ━ rainier x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

╱ ━ judiah x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

╱ ━ seraphina x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

╱ ━ name x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
Last edited by rogan on Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:14 am, edited 14 times in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ saskia ! ]

pull up do my daaance
      name x saskia ( dutch / germanic; "a saxon" / derived from sahsą meaning "knife" )
      name x pronounced " ZAS-kya "
      nicknames x zazy ( " ZAH-zee " ) or kia ( " kee-ah " )
      gender x female, she/her
      age x two years nine months
      sexuality x pansexual
      rank x pack guardian
      mutation x undecided

appearance x saskia has a predominantly red coat, and some soft brown and grey hair that masks over her face and blankets down her back. she is of an average height and weight, and her hair makes her appear a bit larger and bulkier than she actually is. though, she does have her share of musculature; even if her main defense is that of her agility. more often than not, saskia's coat is littered with debris, but she frequently doesn't really pay mind to it until it's time she lay in the den. her eyes are a soft, pale green.
      other characteristics x with her coat catching so much debris, and holding onto it, saskia is not unfamiliar with getting foxtail embedded in her skin, and some integument irritation because of mud and dirt. she overall tends to disregard where she's walking, especially when it comes to pushing through for her job. she disregards her physical comfort a lot of the time, and will do so even if it causes her pain.

personality x with a love for most things silly, saskia might very well be one of the most unserious and playful members of the pack. she enjoys joking around and playing small, bonding games; and overall relaxing. her ultimate goal is to allow others the space to be happy and open, while not having to be incredibly stiff. she's talkative and social, and extroverted enough to make the first moves at communication. she doesn't have much worry with being annoying, which may lead to her being a bit overbearing to others. however talkative she may be, she can identify when things should ideally be serious; and she is intelligent, even though she may seem a little bit lackluster in the knowledge department. she can get extremely defensive, and can be a bit sensitive to confrontation, though she's quick to bounce back. though, she is a big emotional masker, and will hide her emotions away from others as best she can. although it may seem otherwise, she is dedicated and extremely loyal- and would do just about anything if it means the pack is safe and protected.

strengths x saskia is incredibly agile and quick. her parents had raised her to fight mostly defensively, however she had trained frequently in offensive fighting as well. her biggest strength lies in attacks from behind and laterally, as a means of catching the other off guard. she also likes to believe that "trash talking" is a strong suite, but who's to say that is or isn't a strength.
      weaknesses x she struggles a lot with maintaining focus. she's very distractable, and more often than not can get carried away accidentally with something else until just before anything important. not only this, but she can be relatively talkative, which can prevent others from focusing or giving away their location.

history x her mother was a hunter and her father a scout; she was born into the working lines of the pack. at the start, saskia was a shy and timid pup, one that wouldn't seek interaction for any reason or the next; but as she aged, she slowly began to grow into herself and her confidence. with her confidence came her willingness to learn and fight; initially taught by her father, but sneak attacks taught by her mother; which she had quickly learned to enjoy. by the time she became an adolescent she already knew just what it was that she wanted to do, and where she felt her place was with the pack, and she stubbornly stuck by that. unfortunately, her mother didn't live long enough to see her graduate into her knew role, as she had died during a hunting incident that had left her unable to breathe. while this had left her heartbroken, and almost feeling lost, saskia stuck by her stubbornness and continued on with her chosen and decided path; hoping, deep down, that her mother was proud of her.
x

━ words words words words words words words words wordss

words words 'words words words words words words words wo
                      ╱ ━ tiernan x thoughts and words go here!! words words words words words words i hate coding words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words cs add a justify option when

╱ ━ oliver x she doesn't know oliver well, and oliver doesn't know her all too well. they don't really cross paths, but saskia can tell he's constantly got some sort of internal turmoil going on. she's curious about him, but she hasn't found reason to approach him unless necessary.

✔ ━ agathi x agathi is someone that saskia has a lot of trust in- especially because she's frequently popping up with requests for agathi to carefully remove foxtail from her skin. saskia will frequently call agathi "mother" jokingly for the way she dotes at her about being more careful out in the fields.

╱ ━ rainier x words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

Last edited by rogan on Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:59 am, edited 11 times in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ name ! ]

extra <3
rogan