π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ [DISCUSSION]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

❝Sounds a little optimistic, maybe... I'm Atom Eve.❞

Postby The Grey Stuff » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:34 pm

Oh, a Mark Grayson? That's so funny, I was considering either him or Eve. I'm gonna submit an Eve. I want to draw out her "my powers only get people hurt" arc for much longer. Should be interesting and at the same time keep her from being too OP. Basically I'm pulling her from a point in the timeline right before the Sequid arc:

▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
───────────────────────────
"π—œ 𝗔𝗠 𝗑𝗒𝗧 𝗬𝗒𝗨π—₯ π—£π—’π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—¬ π—£π—’π—–π—žπ—˜π—§ π—šπ—œπ—₯π—Ÿ
π—–π—›π—¨π—–π—žπ—œπ—‘π—š π— π—˜ π—œπ—‘ 𝗬𝗒𝗨π—₯ π——π—’π—‘π—”π—§π—˜ π—•π—œπ—‘"
───────────────────────────
π—¨π—¦π—˜π—₯π—‘π—”π— π—˜ Grey French.......
π—‘π—”π— π—˜ Samantha Eve Wilkins
π—”π—Ÿπ—œπ—”π—¦ ˈAtom Eve
π—”π—šπ—˜ Eighteen
π—šπ—˜π—‘π——π—˜π—₯ Female
𝗣π—₯𝗒𝗑𝗒𝗨𝗑𝗦 She/Her
𝗖𝗔𝗑𝗒𝗑/𝗒𝗖 Canon
𝗙𝗔𝗑𝗗𝗒𝗠 Invincible
π—’π—–π—–π—¨π—£π—”π—§π—œπ—’π—‘ Farmer
♀♀♀
♀♀♀
♀♀♀
♀♀♀
♀♀♀
♀♀♀
♀♀♀

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
π—”π—£π—£π—˜π—”π—₯π—”π—‘π—–π—˜ Eve looks like your average teenage girl next door. Her red hair falls
in a straight curtain around her shoulders. Green eyes sparkle with sincerity and
warmth that gives her an approachable air to her. She stands at a fairly average
height of 5'8", or 1.73 meters, with a svelte build.

π—£π—˜π—₯π—¦π—’π—‘π—”π—Ÿπ—œπ—§π—¬ Above all, Eve is a compassionate girl who cares about helping people
and making change in the world. Unfortunately, she doesn't always know the best way
to go about this. Her incredible power makes her prone to a certain cockiness that
backfires on her from time to time. Mistakes were made. Because of this, lately she's
far overcompensated by refusing to use her powers. She's friendly, intelligent, and at
times self-righteous (as heroes are prone to be).

π—•π—”π—–π—žπ—šπ—₯𝗒𝗨𝗑𝗗 Eve's is the timeworn story of the lab-created superhero. The head
scientist of the project, Dr. Brandyworth, managed to hide Eve from the government
at the request of her mother, and Eve was gifted a normal life with (unknowingly)
adoptive parents. While she was created to be a government-controlled superhero,
Eve eventually ended up on the superhero track of her own volition when she
discovered her ability to perceive and manipulate the structure of atoms. To the
naked eye, her powers look like alchemy, converting matter into whatever form
suits her purposes. She can also use her power to create pink energy, which she
uses to form shields, energy blasts, and sparks bursting from her fingertips that
propel her in flight.

π—˜π—«π—§π—₯𝗔 Heart Pixel Art is F2U art by Nerdy-pixel-girl on DeviantArt.
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ [DISCUSSION]

Postby Wyverncult » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:57 pm

eve's been accepted, welcome! ^^ her form is really adorable by the way!
xxxx

┏___________β”“
πƒπŒπˆπ“π‘πˆ βˆ™ ⚣
βˆ™ artist
βˆ™ adult

rec me some
retro games!β€Ž
β”–___________β”š

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
┏___________β”“
βˆ™ art shopβ€Ž
βˆ™ P2U base
βˆ™ casual RP
β”–___________β”š

┏_now playing:_β”“

MMX; FFIII
RE3; NMH2
SNATCHER
RGG GAIDEN

β”–_____________β”š
Wyverncult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:45 pm

@Grey French - what a coincidence! this rp just happened to pop up as I'd just finished binging Invincible and thought he would be a fun character to write for. that can also give me a definitive point in the timeline to pull Mark from haha. whenever I write for canon characters i'm always very unsure of where to pull them from in their timeline ^^'

I also agree that Eve's form looks very nice ! (amplified by the fact i don't really like how mark's turned out adfh) and the lyrics on her character sheet are from Muzzle by Destroy Boys (I really like that song) !!

on a side note i'm going to actually try to do starters soon, trying to convince myself they don't have to be super long this time
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:47 pm

The form is really pretty.

Anyway, I have characters open.
Four of them are on their farm though.
My doctor/medic is open too.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Grey Stuff » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:53 pm

Thank you all! I did not like the first draft of the form and it took a bit of finagling to get it to a point where I did like it, so I’m glad that paid off lol. And for what it’s worth, bigwig, I really liked your Mark form!

That’s such a funny coincidence also. (I may or may not have been deeply obsessed with Invincible for the past six months and just itching for an excuse to RP one of the characters β€˜^^ eheh. eheheh.)

I know what you mean about figuring out when to pull canon characters from too. Such a struggle because it does have a big effect on character development and where they’re at emotionally. Glad we’ll be on the same page there!

Muzzle by Destroy Boys is SO good, and I could easily imagine it being on Eve’s Spotify which is why I chose it. I was hoping somebody would recognize it : D

It’s late here but I’ll try to figure out what I’m gonna do for my starter tomorrow. As well as see about submitting a second character. I’m excited to do a semi-lit RP, I’m very used to literate so it’ll be nice to get back into something a little faster-paced.
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
GREY - THEY/SUGAR - CHRISTIAN

I'm genderfluid and so my secondary
pronoun may change, but my primary
pronoun will always be "they." Thx!

WRITER - LINGUIST - SUBTITLER
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:06 pm

Eve's form looks very 'neat' and I feel like Mark's is a little dense/cluttered especially compared to my other one but I don't feel like completely re-structuring it. Mark is a new character for me so I hope I'm able to do him a bit of justice but I'm even more excited for it now! I've really enjoyed the show so far and I am excited to see where it goes in the future; it is honestly quite rare for me to actually get into a show while it's running and not like 10 years late to the party haha ^^''

as for the song it's rare for me to recognize something like that so I was quite excited lol. inserting song lyrics into character forms is something I do habitually, and I agree the song suits Eve's character!

I am glad to be doing a more casual rp as well. I've been working on a novel lately and it has sapped up a lot of my creative juices, as it were, so I haven't been up for hosting or doing more serious rp. I write slooowly also (so I appreciate a more relaxed atmosphere where I don't feel bad about not posting very often asdfds) but I'm going to try not to pressure myself to write super long posts which should hopefully help

ah, also, @Grey French before I get much further into Mark's starter - should Mark know that Eve is here yet? I think it would be interesting if, since he's relatively new, he isn't aware that she's also here at first and is surprised when he sees her for the first time?
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:25 am

Character name: Jade Curtiss (Aka Jade the Necromancer)
Gender/pronouns: male/ he, him, his
Appearance: 35 years old, Tall 186 cm human male, with semi-long brown hair and unique red eyes. He wears classes, but not for him having bad sight, he uses them to control his fonic sight.
Canon or OC: Canon
Fandom: Tales of the Abyss
Personality: He is always smiling, or at least cheerful, regardless of the events taking place around him, giving little indication of his true thoughts on anything. He is sarcastic and witty, sometimes even to the point of cruelty. Jade has a snide, sarcastic response to even the most serious subjects, and loves to tease his companions.
Background: He was born as an orphan alongside his sister Nephry, lived in the same city with Dist and Peony, and has known them from his childhood. He had the name Necromancer after creating a Fomicry, who could produce copies aka replicas from persons and stuff. He tried to resurrect his dying teacher by creating a replica of her but failed.
Other information: He is the exceptional wielder of fonic artes and wields spears in battle, an unusual weapon for a spellcaster. Jade gains powerful fonic artes for each element except for Light and Dark.

Character name: Peony Upala Malkuth IX (or Peony)
Appearance: 36 years old, tall human male, with semi-long-haired light blonde and sky blue or turghoise blue eyes.
Canon or OC: Canon
Fandom: Tales of the abyss
Personality: Peony is a very laidback, unconventional monarch. He trusts Jade explicitly and is perhaps the only man to truly understand him. Peony has a soft spot for animals called "rappigs", which he keeps as pets named after people he likes. He was once in love with Nephry, even setting aside a mansion he intended to share with her. However, because she was a "commoner", they could not wed.
Background: He was born to a noble family, but almost his whole family died in a struggle instead of himself and his father. His father wanted to keep him pure and let him only stay at the house. So he didn't have any friends instead the house had piggies who were like his friends. He met the orphaned Jade, Dist as well as Jade's sister Nephry when he started the private school.
Other information: He is a martial artist as he is shown to be a master in hand-to-hand combat. His best weapons are his fists.

Character name: Dist the Reaper (Saphir Ortion Gneiss)
Appearance: 35 year old, 174 cm, human male. Shoulder long pinkish white hair, with deep purple or red eyes, He wears classes. He is good at using fon-tech, robotic machines.
Canon or OC:
(If applicable,) Fandom:
Personality: Dist is selfish with a flamboyant sense of style, as shown by his ostentatious, flying chair and a unique collar, and he possesses both an affectedly soft yet haughty voice to match his vain personality. His blind dedication to the cause of reviving his childhood instructor illustrates a stubborn inability to let go of the past.
Background: He was born as an orphan, living in the same place as Jade and Nephry. He meets Peony as a child too. After they fail to revive their teacher, he still blames Jade for her death. He is obsessive about the fomicry Jade created and continues to do those even after Jade dispanded himself.
Other information: Dist fights in his chair. His artes are all unique, from summoning random enemies to fight for him, to launching missiles that can harm party members if hit with them, making him unpredictable on the battlefield.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyverncult » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:04 am

all have been accepted! :) i will add them soon. also, the occupation refers to their place in-town, did you want to keep jade as a colonel or change his to something else? ^^

+ agreed! i realized i just want to RP lately even though i dont really have time, so just fostering a relaxed environment where people can play at their own pace works well :P i've been telling myself while brainstorming starters and replies "it doesnt have to be THAT deep it just has to be reactive" LOL

i'll do a starter for my other guys and reply with johnny later today ^^ i'll also update the open starter list when i update the character list
xxxx

┏___________β”“
βˆ™ artist
βˆ™ adult

rec me some
retro games!β€Ž
β”–___________β”š

┏___________β”“
βˆ™ art shopβ€Ž
βˆ™ P2U base
βˆ™ casual RP
β”–___________β”š

┏_now playing:_β”“

MMX; FFIII
RE3; NMH2
SNATCHER
RGG GAIDEN

β”–_____________β”š
Wyverncult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:35 am

Wyverncult wrote:
      all have been accepted! :) i will add them soon. also, the occupation refers to their place in-town, did you want to keep jade as a colonel or change his to something else? ^^

+ agreed! i realized i just want to RP lately even though i dont really have time, so just fostering a relaxed environment where people can play at their own pace works well :P i've been telling myself while brainstorming starters and replies "it doesnt have to be THAT deep it just has to be reactive" LOL

i'll do a starter for my other guys and reply with johnny later today ^^ i'll also update the open starter list when i update the character list

I think I keep him being a colonel, or maybe even a police
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyverncult » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:57 am

Queen of flames wrote:I think I keep him being a colonel, or maybe even a police

all good! fixing up the character list now ^^
xxxx

┏___________β”“
βˆ™ artist
βˆ™ adult

rec me some
retro games!β€Ž
β”–___________β”š

┏___________β”“