๐•ธ๐–†๐–•๐–‘๐–Š๐–•๐–”๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ [DISCUSSION]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐•ธ๐–†๐–•๐–‘๐–Š๐–•๐–”๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ [DISCUSSION]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:22 pm

XD cool
I made a post on the RP, so ill either edit these two into it or just make a new post if anyone else joins and posts over there]

Character name:
Noel
Gender/pronouns:
Male
He/him
Appearance:
Right side turquoise haired one
Canon or OC:
Canon
Fandom:
Rune Factory 4
Farmer
Personality:
Noel is a playful and sweet guy who is full of curiosity. However, Noel can be spoiled. Even now, he feels spoiled. He has a sweet lover and a sweet child.
Background:
His mom and dad talked about having kids. They agreed they wanted kids. A month later, Freya began to feel sick. She went to get checked. She was pregnant, so they were happy. Turned out she was having twins. They didn't know it at the time. They found out at a later check up. The babies were born healthy. They were raised with love. Now, he's an adult with a child. His sister has a lover and child as well.
Other information:
Great with animals.
Loves wolves and foxes.
Is probably like 35 now (38 if I have to make Ettore older)
Wolf humanoid (people claim Leon is a fox but whatever)

Character name:
Genesis
Gender/pronouns:
Genderfluid
All
Appearance:
Right side white and ginger haired
Canon or OC:
OC
Fandom:
Rune Factory 4
Helps Noel
Personality:
Genesis is a sweet, soft, sensible but sometimes sensitive seeming soul. They are loyal, loving, love animals and love books. They are usually happy, are intelligent, playful and seem to be a good swimmer. However, they are shy, headshy, nervous, and can be withdrawn. They are stubborn, hard headed, willful, and sometimes fiery. They are too quiet, too talkative seeming, jumpy, and bottle some things up.
Background:
Genesis was born years ago, to a white fox male and a red fox female. As such, they ended up with white and red fur, hair, ears and tail. They had a normal enough life and upbringing, and were always happy. They became an adult, had learned many things, went out, met Noel. The two fell in love, got together, adopted a child when they were 19 or 20. They now have a teenaged child.
Other information:
Fox form
Loves animals
Good with animals
Good dancer

Character name:
Ettore
Gender/pronouns:
Agender
They/them
Appearance:
Right side in the little square
Canon or OC:
OC
Fandom:
Rune Factory 4
Student
Personality:
Sweet, soft, sensible, sensitive. Loyal, loving, caring, kind. Playful, water loving, book smart, adventurous. Great dancer, silly at times. Shy, nervous, some anxiety, headshy. Stubborn, willful, fiery, too quiet at times. Too talkative seeming, withdrawn. Bottles things up, wild at times, loud at times, jumpy.
Background:
Born sixteen or eighteen years ago. They were adopted by their parents. Nova is technically their cousin. Both of them are adopted. They had a normal upbringing. They've always been healthy and happy. They love their parents and family. They are currently in high school.
Other information:
Canine form
Good with animals and a good dancer
16 (18 if I need to make them older)
Likes boys, other agender or nonbinary individuals

Character name:
Nova
Gender/pronouns:
Genderfluid
All (male or they them most often)
Appearance:
Left side in the square, gray hair
Canon or OC:
OC
Fandom:
Rune Factory 4
Student
Personality:
Silly, sweet, smart, sensible. Playful, adventurous, loving, loyal. Artsy, honest, trustworthy, happy usually. Good hearted, kind hearted. Stubborn, hard headed. Willful, wild at times, loud at times, can seem cold if angered. Bouts of shyness, bouts of nerves, doesn't always listen, withdrawn at times. Can seem too talkative, can seem too quiet at times, headshy, can become jumpy.
Background:
Born sixteen or eighteen years ago. They were adopted by their mothers. Ettore is technically their cousin. Both of them are adopted. They had a normal upbringing. They've always been healthy and happy. They love their moms and family. They are currently in high school.
Other information:
Wolf form
Good artist
16 (18 if I need to make them older)
Likes boys
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyverncult » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:34 pm

all accepted! adding now
xxxx

โ”___________โ”“
๐ƒ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“๐‘๐ˆ โˆ™ โšฃ
โˆ™ artist
โˆ™ adult

rec me some
retro games!โ€Ž
โ”–___________โ”š

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
โ”___________โ”“
โˆ™ art shopโ€Ž
โˆ™ P2U base
โˆ™ casual RP
โ”–___________โ”š

โ”_now playing:_โ”“

MMX; FFIII
RE3; NMH2
SNATCHER
RGG GAIDEN

โ”–_____________โ”š
Wyverncult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐•ธ๐–†๐–•๐–‘๐–Š๐–•๐–”๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ [ fear is the price of imagination ]

Postby bigwig. » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:26 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ ๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘

๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐‘ !!! โž
๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ;; Will Graham
๐†๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ;; male, he/him
๐€๐†๐„ ;; 35
๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐„๐’ ;; human
๐’๐„๐—๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ;; bisexual
๐…๐€๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ ;; Hannibal (canon)

๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ;; 5'11"
๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ;; dark brown, short and somewhat curly
๐„๐˜๐„๐’ ;; blue; often appear greenish or grayish
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐‘ !!!
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐‘ !!!

๐๐„๐‘๐’๐Ž๐๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ;; A reserved, solemn, and often cryptic individual, Will Graham is an enigma both on the outside and the inside. He is a complex individual who is well aware of how complex he is, but rarely seeks to be understood, instead preferring to keep the inner machinations of his mind to himself. Thus, he is fairly solitary most of the time, often being short or avoidant with others and certainly introverted, keeping to himself and generally not liking it when other people try to get inside his head. He's clever, highly intelligent, and incredibly driven; once he sets his mind to something, it is hard to deter him, especially if he knows he's right. In addition to this, he is also highly empathic, but his powerful capacity to understand others serves as both a blessing and a curse. When he does form bonds, they can become quite strong, and he tends to be highly protective of those he considers friends. Will is also a keen manipulator when he wants to be, and makes for a powerful foe if provoked - not through physical power, but through subtle and cunning turns that lead others towards those he might choose to target.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐•ธ๐–†๐–•๐–‘๐–Š๐–•๐–”๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ [ it's about time ]

Postby bigwig. » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:35 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ ๐–๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ๐๐๐Ž๐‚๐„๐๐“ ,
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐˜Xโž

๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ;; Markus "Mark" Grayson, alias "Invincible"
๐†๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ;; male, he/him
๐€๐†๐„ ;; 18
๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐„๐’ ;; half-human, half-viltrumite
๐’๐„๐—๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ;; heteroflexible
๐…๐€๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ ;; Invincible (canon)

๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ;; black, short undercut
๐„๐˜๐„๐’ ;; brown

โ ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”๐’๐ˆ๐“๐”๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โž

๐๐„๐‘๐’๐Ž๐๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ;; Mark Grayson is a spirited, determined young man, courageous and with a strong will and sense of honor. No matter how many times he may get knocked down, he will never give up - at times for better and at times for worse. Mark does his best to do what is right, willing to put himself on the line in the name of helping others. At times, he can get in over his head, but will always stand up and fight even when he's backed into a corner. He's the kind of person who will protect his friends and his family no matter what, even against seemingly impossible odds. However, the young man often doubts himself and struggles with the weight of the immense responsibility he feels on his shoulders. The average insecurities of adolescence are, for him, compounded by all the difficulties of being a hero - as well as his father's tainted legacy. Mark feels choked by others' negative assumptions about him and must now strive to prove the world wrong - but underneath it all he fears that they may be right about him in the end. Those who push him to the extreme may glimpse a different side of him - one that isn't afraid to use the full extent of his power. Mark fears he may yet meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐–๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ๐๐•๐ˆ๐๐‚๐ˆ๐๐‹๐„ !!! โž

Last edited by bigwig. on Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyverncult » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:07 pm

will and mark are both accepted! welcome welcome :]
xxxx

โ”___________โ”“
โˆ™ artist
โˆ™ adult

rec me some
retro games!โ€Ž
โ”–___________โ”š

โ”___________โ”“
โˆ™ art shopโ€Ž
โˆ™ P2U base
โˆ™ casual RP
โ”–___________โ”š

MMX; FFIII
RE3; NMH2
SNATCHER
RGG GAIDEN

โ”–_____________โ”š
Wyverncult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:22 pm

ah, I apologize, I didn't leave any space in their forms for an occupation, was I supposed to have? I assumed they had probably just arrived here. I'll write starters soon though so I might establish that Will as having been here for a little while
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyverncult » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:43 am

bigwig. wrote:
    ah, I apologize, I didn't leave any space in their forms for an occupation, was I supposed to have? I assumed they had probably just arrived here. I'll write starters soon though so I might establish that Will as having been here for a little while

no worries, if you have any ideas then i can fix it in the character list! i think its fine to leave blank for a character that just arrived but if you have something in mind for will i can write down his occupation!

if you dont have any solid ideas for mark i can just put him down as a "new arrival" :]
xxxx

โ”___________โ”“
โˆ™ artist
โˆ™ adult

rec me some
retro games!โ€Ž
โ”–___________โ”š

โ”___________โ”“
โˆ™ art shopโ€Ž
โˆ™ P2U base
โˆ™ casual RP
โ”–___________โ”š

MMX; FFIII
RE3; NMH2
SNATCHER
RGG GAIDEN

โ”–_____________โ”š
Wyverncult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:37 am

will can be a fisherman then, since that's canon haha. of the two of them I think he's the more likely to kind of resign himself to being here like "well I guess this is my life now".

I think I'll keep Mark a new arrival though. His occupation is TBD for now (I'm picturing a montage of him trying various odd jobs and somehow messing up every one of them lmaoo )
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:55 am

I feel like Noel, Genesis, and the kids would be newer arrivals, but they already have a farm. So maybe like...they've been here for like six months or something?

Idk
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me