π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ [DISCUSSION]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π•Έπ–†π–•π–‘π–Šπ–•π–”π–“π–‰ π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ [DISCUSSION]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:43 am

Queen: XD hi
Do any of those canon characters have a sexuality specified anywhere? Or, would you be able to just decide one?

I have a homosexual male character, and Jade and Peony are really handsome/cute, so...yeah.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Grey Stuff » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:53 pm

bigwig. wrote:
    Eve's form looks very 'neat' and I feel like Mark's is a little dense/cluttered especially compared to my other one but I don't feel like completely re-structuring it. Mark is a new character for me so I hope I'm able to do him a bit of justice but I'm even more excited for it now! I've really enjoyed the show so far and I am excited to see where it goes in the future; it is honestly quite rare for me to actually get into a show while it's running and not like 10 years late to the party haha ^^''

as for the song it's rare for me to recognize something like that so I was quite excited lol. inserting song lyrics into character forms is something I do habitually, and I agree the song suits Eve's character!

I am glad to be doing a more casual rp as well. I've been working on a novel lately and it has sapped up a lot of my creative juices, as it were, so I haven't been up for hosting or doing more serious rp. I write slooowly also (so I appreciate a more relaxed atmosphere where I don't feel bad about not posting very often asdfds) but I'm going to try not to pressure myself to write super long posts which should hopefully help

ah, also, @Grey French before I get much further into Mark's starter - should Mark know that Eve is here yet? I think it would be interesting if, since he's relatively new, he isn't aware that she's also here at first and is surprised when he sees her for the first time?

Sorry, meant to respond to this sooner and turned out a bit busier today than I thought I'd be!
    I get you though, sometimes it's a struggle to figure out how to fit everything you want to put in the form.
    And considering how slowly the seasons release, you'd have to be pretty darn late to be late to the Invincible fandom LOL

Also so funny you should mention that, as I'm also working on a novel haha. It definitely takes a lot out of you, there's only so much that one can write in a day, so I try to prioritize it and write for it in the mornings so I can do my more casual "for fun" writing stuff later, if I have extra time. Anyway I'm rambling, that's all to say I feel you on that one and I agree relaxed, no-pressure environment is best.

And I agree with you on that idea, I think it'd be fun to go the route of Eve already having been there for a little bit and then both her and Mark being surprised when they see each other for the first time : D
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
GREY - THEY/AE - CHRISTIAN ❂

I'm genderfluid and so my secondary
pronoun may change, but my primary
pronoun will always be "they." Thx!

WRITER - LINGUIST - SUBTITLER
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
FlightRising
Pride PLUS
Pronouns Pg

π—¦π—˜π—˜π—žπ—œπ—‘π—š:
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:35 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Queen: XD hi
Do any of those canon characters have a sexuality specified anywhere? Or, would you be able to just decide one?

I have a homosexual male character, and Jade and Peony are really handsome/cute, so...yeah.

Peony is Bi
Jade is Demi
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:10 pm

Queen of flames wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Queen: XD hi

Peony is Bi
Jade is Demi

:thumbup:
I'll have him crush on both of them, but he'll be more drawn to Peony probably.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:07 pm

starters for both Will and Mark are done now! Mark's includes some funny foreshadowing ; ) and will's includes derailing for a paragraph to talk about fish ^^' they are both open atm
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Grey Stuff » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:01 am

Loving the posts so far, especially the little nod in Mark’s hehehe. I’m gonna start working on Eve’s right now and hopefully have it up tomorrow at the latest. Definitely meant to post here a lot sooner.

EDIT: I knew once I said that, everything would conspire to keep me from writing. >:[

EDIT 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: Finally got my starter up. Tagged Natalia and Mark. I wasn't sure whether we wanted Mark and Eve to reunite right away, so I left it open-ended and he can either follow her or not. Either way I thought that little bit would be funny to include. More officially, she's interacting with Natalia.

Last bumped by The Grey Stuff on Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:01 am.
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
▐ β–ˆ
GREY - THEY/AE - CHRISTIAN ❂

I'm genderfluid and so my secondary
pronoun may change, but my primary
pronoun will always be "they." Thx!

WRITER - LINGUIST - SUBTITLER
β–ˆ
β–ˆ