WC - The Old Forest - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

WC - The Old Forest - Discussion Thread

Postby TheBlackCatMagician » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:20 am

Original Roleplay Thread
Link: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4950193
Please read the first post in the linked thread before posting here! All rules listed there apply here.

Character Sheet Template
Copy and Paste to use! Other templates are welcome as well as long as they include all information listed here and adhere to readabilty guidelines (see General Rules of original thread). Pictures of characters are optional as long as you provide a good description of their size, pelt, and other defining characteristics.

Name-
Clan-
Rank-
Pronouns-
Personality-
Appearance-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Family-
Jasper | Any Pronouns
TheBlackCatMagician

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WC - The Old Forest - Discussion Thread

Postby TheBlackCatMagician » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:10 am

Character App.

Name- Reedkit
Clan- Riverclan
Rank- Kit
Pronouns- She/They
Personality- Reedkit is a bright kit who can always be found investigating interesting things in camp. They tend to wander off if not watched closely, but so far this hasn't led them into any real danger (just a few good scoldings). Reedkit isn't the most talkitive to cats they don't know, but if asked about something she's 'studying' she'll tell them every bit of information she knows (which isn't much since she's quite young, but she's convinced she's an expert). She's a bit nervous to become an apprentice in under a moon, when she turns 6 moons old.
Appearance- Reedkit is a tight brown tabby with a fluffy coat typical of most kits. Her eyes are light green with hints of yellow, generally wide and curious. Reedkit's nose is dusty pink, slowly turning a bit darker as she grows up. Her whiskers are long and sparse, though each hair is thick (a genetic benefit for underwater hunting often seen in those who are born into Riverclan). Her tail is medium in length, though quite strong. Like many other Riverclan cats, she has slightly larger than average paws, a benefit in swimming.
Likes- Insects, interesting leaves, watching tadpoles in puddles.
Dislikes- Any prey with feathers, muddy ground, and getting dust in their eyes.
Family- (Open to any parents or siblings from other players!)
Jasper | Any Pronouns
TheBlackCatMagician

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whistle.Concert » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:16 pm

Name- Aspenstar

Clan- RiverClan

Rank- Leader

Pronouns- She/Her

Personality- Aspenstar is a jolly, if somewhat 'air-headed' cat, who still serves her Clan proudly as their leader and guide. While the decision to make her deputy may have one point been questioned, due to her habit of being lost in her own daydreams and thoughts, she has proven time and time again to be an effective leader, showing intense focus and precision in Clan matters. (One may say she has a hyperfixation on Clan Politics). A strategist and tactician by nature, Aspenstar prefers not to get her, or her Clan's, paws dirty, and will try to avoid physical conflicts with the other Clans when at all possible. She isn't above using 'underhanded' tactics to avoid fights, such as intimidation and bribery.
Aspenstar is a big believer in minding her own business. Despite her outwardly extroverted nature, she is tight lipped on Clan matters, and tends to say very few words during gatherings or leaderly meetings. She'll spend most gatherings sitting and watching, carefully planning what to say.
Adores kits and greatly respects the Clans elders.

Appearance- Aspenstar is a plump, cool-toned molly with darker coloured points. Her fur is thick and somewhat curly, hinting at a kittypet ancestry, but Aspenstar herself will not confirm or deny these claims. Her ears are large, almost bat-like, and seem to sit awkwardly on her head. The insides of her ears are pale pink, with the fur inside her ears being white. Aspenstar also has a white patch under her chin. Her whiskers are long and white, and curl at the ends.
Aspenstar's eyes are a dark orange colour. The pupil on the right side is always larger than the one on the right, due to a previous injury. There is a scar on the right side of her face, that goes from the bottom of her ear to the corner of her eye.
Her tail is long and thick, and the fur often hangs low to the ground. Her nose is a dark, brownish-grey.

Likes- Fishing, Listening to elders stories, decorating her den.

Dislikes- Mice (their creepy little hands scare her), Awkward Gatherings (where the other leaders are at each other's throats and she is minding her own business), Ducks (too loud)

Family- Gullface (mother, deceased), father unknown.
Whistle.Concert

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jkwolf » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:13 pm

Name - Snowpaw

Clan - Shadowclan

Rank - Medicine cat Apprentice (started as a warrior apprentice but soon change to a Medicine cat Apprentice)

Pronouns - he/him

Personality - Snowpaw is a quiet but tends to keep to himself, but despite his small size, snowpaw works hard in his training, but other cats tends to avoid him due to his loof nature and unusual white fur and 2 coloured eyes, but his mentor sees snowpaw as blessed by starclan. Snowpaw tends to stay out of clan drama only getting involved if he really needed to. Snowpaw is very gentle when treating his patients. Snowpaw secretly wants to get along with his clanmates and the other Medicine cats, but he doesn't quite feel like he belong in shadowclan or as a Medicine cat.

Appearance - Snowpaw is a small, pure white cat with short fluffy fur and a long tail, he also has heterochromia (one blue/one yellow eyes) and a small scar on his lower back (due to a training incident). Snowpaw always has clean fur but sometimes his paws tends to get quite muddly along with his tail.

Likes - solo hunting, stargazing, collecting Feathers & flowers (usually giving them to the kits to play with)

Dislikes - getting his fur dirty (it take his forever to clean), rain/storms

Family - (open to any parents or siblings from other players)
jkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheBlackCatMagician » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:46 am

Whistle.Concert wrote:Name- Aspenstar

Clan- RiverClan

Rank- Leader

Pronouns- She/Her

Personality- Aspenstar is a jolly, if somewhat 'air-headed' cat, who still serves her Clan proudly as their leader and guide. While the decision to make her deputy may have one point been questioned, due to her habit of being lost in her own daydreams and thoughts, she has proven time and time again to be an effective leader, showing intense focus and precision in Clan matters. (One may say she has a hyperfixation on Clan Politics). A strategist and tactician by nature, Aspenstar prefers not to get her, or her Clan's, paws dirty, and will try to avoid physical conflicts with the other Clans when at all possible. She isn't above using 'underhanded' tactics to avoid fights, such as intimidation and bribery.
Aspenstar is a big believer in minding her own business. Despite her outwardly extroverted nature, she is tight lipped on Clan matters, and tends to say very few words during gatherings or leaderly meetings. She'll spend most gatherings sitting and watching, carefully planning what to say.
Adores kits and greatly respects the Clans elders.

Appearance- Aspenstar is a plump, cool-toned molly with darker coloured points. Her fur is thick and somewhat curly, hinting at a kittypet ancestry, but Aspenstar herself will not confirm or deny these claims. Her ears are large, almost bat-like, and seem to sit awkwardly on her head. The insides of her ears are pale pink, with the fur inside her ears being white. Aspenstar also has a white patch under her chin. Her whiskers are long and white, and curl at the ends.
Aspenstar's eyes are a dark orange colour. The pupil on the right side is always larger than the one on the right, due to a previous injury. There is a scar on the right side of her face, that goes from the bottom of her ear to the corner of her eye.
Her tail is long and thick, and the fur often hangs low to the ground. Her nose is a dark, brownish-grey.

Likes- Fishing, Listening to elders stories, decorating her den.

Dislikes- Mice (their creepy little hands scare her), Awkward Gatherings (where the other leaders are at each other's throats and she is minding her own business), Ducks (too loud)

Family- Gullface (mother, deceased), father unknown.

Accepted! I'll add Aspenstar to the clan list!
Jasper | Any Pronouns
TheBlackCatMagician

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheBlackCatMagician » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:46 am

jkwolf wrote:Name - Snowpaw

Clan - Shadowclan

Rank - Medicine cat Apprentice (started as a warrior apprentice but soon change to a Medicine cat Apprentice)

Pronouns - he/him

Personality - Snowpaw is a quiet but tends to keep to himself, but despite his small size, snowpaw works hard in his training, but other cats tends to avoid him due to his loof nature and unusual white fur and 2 coloured eyes, but his mentor sees snowpaw as blessed by starclan. Snowpaw tends to stay out of clan drama only getting involved if he really needed to. Snowpaw is very gentle when treating his patients. Snowpaw secretly wants to get along with his clanmates and the other Medicine cats, but he doesn't quite feel like he belong in shadowclan or as a Medicine cat.

Appearance - Snowpaw is a small, pure white cat with short fluffy fur and a long tail, he also has heterochromia (one blue/one yellow eyes) and a small scar on his lower back (due to a training incident). Snowpaw always has clean fur but sometimes his paws tends to get quite muddly along with his tail.

Likes - solo hunting, stargazing, collecting Feathers & flowers (usually giving them to the kits to play with)

Dislikes - getting his fur dirty (it take his forever to clean), rain/storms

Family - (open to any parents or siblings from other players)

Accepted!! I'll add Snowpaw to the clan list!
Jasper | Any Pronouns
TheBlackCatMagician

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparrowmoon » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:23 am

Name- Mumbleheart

Clan- RiverClan

Rank- Medicine cat apprentice (formerly warrior)

Pronouns- he/him

Personality- Mumbleheart is outwardly carefree, a mellow and friendly cat whose friends know him best as someone who's easy to talk to and even easier to practice jokes on. Most know he's very adaptable and quite clever, his greatest talent his ability to improvise in a pinch. Beneath the surface, however, is a storm of fast-moving doubts and questions. There's little in life that he doesn't worry about overthinking, and his laid-back attitude stems in no small part from a lack of sleep and simple exhaustion from fretting over every little thing. More than anything else, though, he fears making others worry about him, and so works hardest to appear happy and comfortable no matter what. He knows this isn't healthy, and is working on being more honest...he's just having a bit of a slow start.

Mumbleheart requested to formally train to be a medicine cat after taking an interest in herbs during a prolonged stay under his current mentor's care - he nearly lost his life to foxglove poisoning just a few moons ago - and has been ferociously dedicated to learning ever since. He has a lot to learn, though, when it comes to faith in StarClan.

Appearance- Mumbleheart is a large, sturdy-built tom with lilac spotted fur and white splotches on his face and paws. His pelt is long and usually tousled, but not unclean; he somewhat prides himself on his casual looks. His ears are very small, while his muzzle and paws are fairly large. He's had wobbly paws and poor eyesight since he was a kit, but it didn't stop him from completing his warrior training with flying colors. He doesn't love to fight, but his unpredictable combat style can make him a formidable foe, especially in close quarters.

His eyes are a grassy hazel, usually half-lidded and slightly unfocused. Mumblecloud can make out the shapes and colors around him well enough to identify prey and recognize most other cats by sight, but he has a hard time seeing smaller things from far away - most notably other cats' eyes and facial expressions. As a result, he almost never makes eye contact, instead looking at other cats' ears or tails to gauge their moods.

Likes- Sleeping, wading, swimming, warm weather, learning about poisons

Dislikes- Oversleeping, stressing out, giving relationship advice, cold weather

Family- (OTA!)
he/they • plural system • transgender • otherkin • artist
Sparrowmoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:33 am

-removed-

Basics:
    Name: WhitestarGender:Female Age: 50moons Rank: WindClan Leader

Description: Thin, long legged white she cat with grey patches.
    Breed: Domestic ShorthairScars: Across nose bridge Eye Color: Hazel Fur Color: White base with grey patches, some across forehead and over hips/thighs. Size: Tall and thin
    Relationships: Open
    Mother: Father: Sister: Brother: Crush: Secret Crush: Mate: Offspring: Apprentice: Mentor:

Theme Song:
    Notes: Leaving relationships open for now :)

Personality:
    Good Traits:
    - Cunning
    - Proud
    - Caring
    Bad Traits:
    - Manipulative
    - Reserved
    - Impatient
    - Windy days
    - Minnows
    Dislikes:
    - Snow
    - Quarreling
    - Frog as prey
    Strengths:
    - Speed
    - Planning
    - Manipulation
    Weaknesses:
    - Close combat
    - Low physical strength
    Secrets:
    - Two remaining lives
    Fears:
    - To be forgotten over time
    - To lead Clan to Failure
    Ambitions:
    - To Lead Clan into Glory
    - Keep Clanmates safe
    Habits:
    - Tail flicking
    - Watching Clan from Leaders spot

I plan to make 3 other cats - 1 for each clan.
Last edited by Fawnie on Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed copyrighted image
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:55 am

-removed-

Basics:
    Name: Rippleheart Gender:MaleAge: 22 moonsRank: RiverClan WarriorWanted Rank: Senior warrior

Description:
    Breed: Domestic Mediumhair Scars: Many smalls scars over muzzle and ears Eye Color: Bright blue, left eye is slightly hazy and has decreased visionFur Color: Blue/grey tabby Size: Large and muscular
    Relationships: Open for now!
    Mother: Father: Sister: Brother: Crush: Secret Crush: Mate: Offspring: Apprentice: Mentor:

Theme Song
    Notes:

Personality:
    Good Traits:
    - Outgoing
    - Brave
    - Soft-hearted
    Bad Traits:
    - Sarcastic
    - Short-tempered
    - Arrogant
    - Teaching others skills
    - Attention
    Dislikes:
    - Being challenged
    - Being snuck up on
    - Small spaces
    Strengths:
    - Physically strong
    - Close Combat
    - Strong swimmer
    Weaknesses:
    - Claustrophobic
    - Vision from left eye
    - Times of low prey
    Secrets:
    -
    Fears:
    - Going blind
    - Being trapped underground
    Ambitions:
    - Be a great mentor
    - Have kits of his own
    Habits:
    - Stretching out in the sun
    - Flexing in front of pretty she-cats
Last edited by Fawnie on Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed copyrighted image
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RausuHorikoshi » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:15 am

[quote="TheBlackCatMagician"]Original Roleplay Thread
Link: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4950193
Please read the first post in the linked thread before posting here! All rules listed there apply here.

Character Sheet Template
Copy and Paste to use! Other templates are welcome as well as long as they include all information listed here and adhere to readabilty guidelines (see General Rules of original thread). Pictures of characters are optional as long as you provide a good description of their size, pelt, and other defining characteristics.

Name- Shadesong
Clan- Shadowclan
Rank- Deputy
Pronouns- He/They
Personality- He is a very kindhearted soul but he can become really determined and angry if needed.
Appearance- Shadesong is black with grey stripes on his back and tail. He has one blue and one green eye.
Likes- Being a Hero, Kits, Stories, Adventures, his apprentence Cottonpaw,
Dislikes- Hawks (experience as a kit), Snow, Cold, Water, Others getting hurt, bad leadership
Family- None known
- Rausu Horikoshi | Revenge of the Realms
RausuHorikoshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me