๐š‚ ๐™พ ๐šƒ ๐™ด ๐š ๐™ธ ๐™ฐ, discussion & forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Seb

Postby chase. » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:56 am

f.c chris evans

Seb is pretty tall, standing between 6โ€™0
and 6โ€™1. Heโ€™s well-muscled and normally
always clean-shaven. His hair is dirty
blonde, and his eyes are a bright sea-
blue.

His style is a bit out-dated. He prefers
plain t-shirts, usually from charity shops
and worn-out jeans. He wears his dadโ€™s
watch, despite the fact it broke over
twenty years ago.

As a dingo, heโ€™s somewhat large. Heโ€™s just
over 60cm at the shoulder, comparable to
a small german shepherd. His fur is a rusty
orange colour, and his white markings are
just about distinct enough to let him pass
for a weird-looking mix breed dog, to the
untrained eye at-least.

Personality wise, Seb is caring and patient.
Heโ€™s known as the โ€œdad friendโ€ or the โ€œgo-
lden retrieverโ€. He will always try to help if
he can, even if he has to begrudgingly get
stern. He can be over-protective and some-
-times he proves to be a bit too trusting.
Seb wants the best for everyone, heโ€™ll defend
people as well as he possibly can, although
prefers to steer away from violence.

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ€œand if we hit on troubled water,โ€
โ€œIโ€™d be the one to keep you warm and safeโ€

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx โ™›
x sebastian โ€œsebโ€ morgan โ—‹ m โ—‹ bi โ—‹ 31 โ—‹ american/aus โ—‹ dingo
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

[ protective ] [ paternal ] [ calm ] [ gentle ] [ logical ] [ confident ]

__________________________________basic info _________________________________
Seb grew up on a family friendโ€™s cattle ranch. He was raised by his motherโ€™s bestfriend
after a car accident caused their untimely death. Seb had always been a good, hard-working
kid. His โ€œauntโ€ and โ€œuncleโ€ raised him as if he was their own, and he had a very uneventful
childhood. He would study hard for his exams at school, go back to the ranch and work with
the horses and cattle into the night; despite his auntโ€™s concerns. He found himself at home
within the wilderness and the mountain ranges, always being the first to volunteer on their
cattle drives. His uncle took him fishing at weekends, his aunt taught him how to gentle
horses and drive a trailer. Overall his childhood was full of joy, a few scrapes and bruises but
belly laughs and playful jokes always soothed it over.

When Seb finished his education, he decided to stay and work on the cattle ranch with his
family whilst also volunteering for the local childrenโ€™s youth centres. He worked as a part
time outdoors instructor, teaching young kids how to belay on the climbing wall, kayak safely,
even teaching how to stay stuck in a ponyโ€™s saddle.

It wasnโ€™t until Sebastian was twenty-six, did he finally learn about his shifting ability. His
calm and patient demeanour hadn't allowed him to become emotional enough to trigger it.
Someone had lost a drunken bet against his uncle, and snuck into the stables in the early
hours if the morning; throwing a lit match into the bales of haylage. By the time Seb had
managed to free the horses and the fire department arrived to douse the flames; theyโ€™d
lost a mare and her colt to smoke inhalation.

Their farm dog tracked the smell of a stranger into the woods, and Sebastian went on a
rage-induced pursuit of the arsonist. The man, once again drunk just laughed at Seb
when confronted, the light of the moon filtering through the dense foliage. Seb snapped,
a red haze over his vision.

A few minutes later and he woke up, hair matted to his scalp with blood. His aunt cradled
his head in her lap, and his uncle was kneeling, checking the stranger over. They stayed like
that for hours, Sebโ€™s vision blurred and his head throbbing. The sunrise brought clarification
though; and Seb was propped upright as he listened to his uncle. It was a ludicrous story.
From what they could tell, Seb in his rage had shifted and attacked the stranger, who in
defence had picked up a rock to get Seb off him. The man lived, too drunk to recount the
night properly. His injuries were blamed on their farm dog - who was given a free pass due to
the circumstances.

As it turned out, his uncle and aunt found some old letters - addressed to Seb from his dad.
Apparently the gene came from his Australian father; who was apparently a dingo shifter.
It contained vague ideas of where to go for more information, and apologises for not being
there. The letter had been written when Seb was born, twenty-seven years ago and served
as a โ€œjust-incaseโ€ failsafe.

His aunt and uncle helped him research, and eventually they learned of the existence of
fox island. With a tearful goodbye, Seb packed his bags - determined to learn more about
himself but also wanting to be able to help anyone whoโ€™d no family left either, a place to
lean on eachother.

[ istj ] [ august ] [ leo ] [ citrus and woodland ]
Last edited by chase. on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:26 am, edited 9 times in total.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

we could be in love again

Postby chase. » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:57 am

trivia

i. likes the classics; cars, books, songs, you name it. ii. old fashioned
      romantic, love letters, flowers, courting, the works! iii. morning person;
      has a very predictable routine. iv. goes for wanders as a dingo pretty often,
      passes for a weird-looking dog. v. writes letters to his aunt and uncle, but
      is too paranoid to mention anything about shifters, vi. good sense of
      humour, enjoys dad jokes and knows the irony. vii. isnโ€™t inherently violent,
      much chooses to use a passive approach if one is available. viii. massive
      lightweight; doesnโ€™t often drink because of this. ix. wears his heart on his
      sleeve. x. absolutely fantastic secret keeper; heโ€™s like a vault. xi. can be
      considerable overprotective, always wants to help even if itโ€™s overbearing.
      xii. does that awkward โ€œlean in the doorway with folded armsโ€ dad pose if
      he thinks someone is upset.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        [ โ™› - respects ] [ โ˜† - pos. ] [ โœฎ - neu. ][ โ˜… - neg. ] [ โฅ - possible interest ] xxxxxxxxxx โ™›

the connections !!

'maybe I asked for too much'
        Collie - [ โ™›โœฎ โ˜† ] - Seb enjoys Collieโ€™s company. The younger man is a bit wild and feral, and Seb doesnโ€™t always agree with his reckless activities but heโ€™s also been there late at nights helping Collie breathe through a sleep-terror so he lets him off the hook often enough. Seb accidentally got black-out drunk in town one time and Collie had to come to his rescue, so far Collie hasnโ€™t mentioned it whatsoever so Sebโ€™s eternally grateful, it gained Collie some respect. Thereโ€™s been a couple of times that Seb has wanted to try and bash Collieโ€™s head against a tree-trunk, particularly after engaging in reckless activities but heโ€™s learnt to just sigh and get an ice-pack, letting Collie win stupid prizes for playing stupid games. Letโ€™s be honest Collie has probably also taken dingo-seb for walks in town

'how are the books coming along?'
        Vic - [ โ˜† ] - Seb is close with Vic, theyโ€™re both calm and sensible and often find a bit of solace with just quiet walks together. Vicโ€™s upbringing and culture interests him, and he gently pries when he can; but heโ€™s also disappointed in her familyโ€™s behaviour towards her. Vic trusts him enough to tell him about her books and her little project, and Seb will take that secret to the grave. Her night-owl tendencies arenโ€™t something Seb is overly fond of, but Vic is a grown woman - she can very well do as she pleases.

'are the kids okay?'
        Josie - [ โ˜† โ™› ] - Seb has the utmost respect for Josie; sheโ€™s been the leader figure to everyone since the beginning. Sometimes they disagree on the way to approach situations, especially situations that concern the other shifters. Seb has stubbornly dug his heels into the dirt more than once - but he recognises Josie as having authority and tries his best to concede. The duo get along very well for the most part, sharing the responsibility of being two of the least irresponsible shifters around, simply trying to keep everyone happy and alive. Co-parenting for the win!

'Iโ€™ll be here, no matter how long it takes'
        Kate - [ โ˜† โ™› ] - Seb knows what happened with Kate; it was rather hard to miss on the news. Heโ€™s always made it known that heโ€™s going to be there when sheโ€™s ready; no matter how many times sheโ€™s claimed she doesnโ€™t need his help. Seb has tried his best not to be overbearing, and heโ€™s instead been sure to give her as much space as he can - just making sure to constantly let her know heโ€™s there. Heโ€™s incredibly fond of her, albeit from a distance - but he doesnโ€™t want to drive her by being suffocating, so instead heโ€™s taken the โ€œslow and steady wins the raceโ€ type of approach.

'youโ€™re a tough case..'
        Carsus - [ โœฎ โ˜† ] - Seb has absolutely nothing against Carsus, but Carsus on the other hand seems cautious around him. Seb doesnโ€™t take it personally, everyone has their own demons and after all Carsus was there first - it mustโ€™ve been a weird change to have Seb arrive and then eventually start to help Josie with responsibilities. Seb jut wishes he knew how he could help Carsus, both with his shift, but also just figure out how to get him to realise that Seb couldnโ€™t be any less of a threat. He has some ideas, but none of them seem particularly sensible.

'For the love of all that is-'
        Kenna - [ โ˜† โœฎ ] - Kenna seems intent on making Seb completely grey. A wildcard who somehow manages to run rings around him mentally. She seems to enjoy pushing Sebโ€™s buttons just to see him stressed, and it leaves Seb dumbfounded the majority of the time. If anyone could make him feel like a tired dad, itโ€™s her. She is the counterpart to Collieโ€™s reckless past-times, and Seb has absolutely no control over it. Does he trust her? Absolutely not. Does he have a choice most of the time? Nope!

'Iโ€™ll try and not take this personally..'
        Avery - [ โœฎ ] - Avery is wellโ€ฆsomething. They predate him by a long time on the island - not to mention the history that they and Josie share. They arenโ€™t a massive fan of his, and Seb thinks thatโ€™s fair enough. He turned up after her, assumed responsibilities within the group that were likely once hers, and hasnโ€™t left since - so he understands that itโ€™s only normal for Avery to hold a grudge. He tries to avoid talking to them if he can, aside from occasionally checking in to make sure theyโ€™re okay - not that theyโ€™ve ever let him help. Sebโ€™s just not a fan of some of Averyโ€™s habits, but he knows better than to try and parent them.

'i can take a picture for you!'
        Vivette - [ โ˜† ] - Yet another soul Seb has practically adopted. Seb gets on well with Viv, he might not understand the โ€œhypeโ€ over social media, but heโ€™s always happy to be involved - whether thatโ€™s posing as a canid with a baseball hat or trying to take pictures of Viv for her to post. Heโ€™s not the best with the camera, but he tries his hardest for her, even if itโ€™s poor. Vivโ€™s been on the island for awhile, and itโ€™s caused an easy friendship between the pair to take place.

'quote'
        name - [ sym ] - text

'quote'
        name - [ sym ] - text

Useful info for relos:
        Been at fox-island for four years
        + protective, considerate, patient, supportive,
        - over-bearing with people heโ€™s fond of, self-sacrificing, idealistic, stubborn,

Last edited by chase. on Wed May 01, 2024 8:43 am, edited 11 times in total.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:19 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
x
full name. avery-laine quintero_'_goes by. avery__age. 29''_gender. cisfem [she/they]__''ethnicity. indigenous-mexican__sexuality. queer_''
species. western diamondback viper_''height. 5'9 (175.25cm)''_hair. raven black, natural curls_''eyes. dark brown_''fragrance. bergamot &
lavender''_additional. has many tattoos scattered over body (will include in discord), ears & septum pierced__fc/vc. lizeth selene โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”‚
๐—ฆ๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ๐—–๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—”๐—ž ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
When in a disoriented state, Avery gets sensiti
ve in a silent, hostile way. She doesn't lash out
but she knows how to hold grudges above one's
head. Avery is typically a "can't forgive, never
will forget" character: with her pride and petty
nature, she refuses to be the first to lay down
her weapon, even if inside, she deeply cares
for the person in the scenario. She feels most
comfortable putting on a brave face; seeing
her vulnerability is more of a fever dream.
'

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
๐—›๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฌ, ๐—œ ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—จ๐—š๐—› ๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ก ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ž๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ก, ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—œ ๐—”๐—  ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—˜
Avery-Laine knows how to wrap someone around her finger, and she knows it well. She's the
type to find peace amongst the shadows, waiting for the right moment to strike. She carries
an assertive, defined attitude and seems to float about with a complex type of grace. Looks
say more than words, in Avery's opinion; a raise of the brow or a hmph of a frown can get a
person far if they use it correctly. She's not shy; in fact, she'll slither right into conversation

if she feels she wants to be included.x'
Imagexx'
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

xxxx''xxxโ—xxxxxxxโ—xxxxxxxโ—
Despite carrying an aura that makes it
seem like she could blackmail anyone
at any second, Desi is naturally pretty

๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ โœ๐—— ๐——๐—ข โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
laid-back. It takes a lot to get her to
an angry state, although she can get
fiery. She carefully picks her friends
and will remain highly devoted to th
em, although displaying such affecti
on feels unnatural and foreign to her.

Last edited by senna_ on Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:19 am

FACTS & RELATIONS ยซ AVERY-LAINE ยป
โคท such a nickname user, will either call you "baby" or by your last name
โคท used to be a little drummer boy, gave it up about four years ago
โคท loves doing her makeup, her skin probably permanently shines at this rate
โคท sis will dap you up like you're best buds if she likes you; if she doesn't, she won't even acknowledge :')
โคท she started vaping young as a coping mechanism from anxiety & hasn't been able to fight it since
โคท top tier stalking skills, give her a name & a phone & she'll know everything down to the birth certificate in 5 mins
โคท enjoys her quiet time; likes listening to podcasts or reading
โคท likely THE person to go to if you want to get spooked, she probably tells really good ghost stories
โคท observes people well, would find their weak spot and poke around at it just to see people squirm xo
โคท an Instagram girlie, I feel like she has a ton of followers but doesn't follow a single person

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxpositive [โœ“]xxnegative [โœ—]xxneutral [โœฆ]xxacquaintance [โ˜†]xxfriend [โœฟ]xxromantic interest [โ™ฅ]
x
x

carsus howell [symbol]
โinsert small line of text hereโž
word word word word word word word word wo

kate avedon [symbol]
word word word word word word word word wo.

josie hawthorne [symbol]

toby aremu [symbol]
xx
victoria langston [symbol]

vivette stoker [symbol]

collie grey [symbol]

evelyn legare [symbol]
xx
elijah king [symbol]

sorcha flannagรกn [symbol]

soda banas [symbol]

maddox kang [symbol]
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sloane

Postby deco. » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:10 pm

ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปxx ๐ด๐‘–๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’?xx ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’xx ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒป
xxsloane is equivalent to an excitable puppy, full of energy and loves meeting new people.
xxsomeone please watch her because she will get lost and has zero survival skills. attaches
xxherself to one person and will stick with them forever - even if they do her wrong. sloane
xxstruggles to see the bad in people. she's probably too optimistic at times. will not hesitate
xxto ask if you'd still like her if she were a worm, will cry if the reply is no </3 - discovered
xxshe could shift randomly one day, she had her horror movie moment and tripped on nothing
xxand instead of face planting, well, a cat always lands on their feet or whatever.

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
๐ˆ. sloane owens ๐ˆ๐ˆ. bisexual ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. white tiger ๐ˆ๐•. ENFP-A
๐•. black hair ๐•๐ˆ. brown eyes ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. 5'6" ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. twenty-seven ๐ˆ๐—. fc/vc. madison beer
๐—. peak girl fail ๐—๐ˆ. lyrics - 17
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒป

Last edited by deco. on Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deco. » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:11 pm

res!!
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oliver Baines - South African Giraffe

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:36 am

Oliver Baines | 26 | Male | South African Giraffe
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: Oliver has dark brown hair that is straight, and usually with a side part, and light blue eyes that are of a slightly prominent eye shape. He is tall and awkwardly lanky, standing at 6'3", making him one of the tallest in the cabin, with a lithe, though still fairly athletic build, and he holds himself with a rigid posture that makes him seem like he's on alert constantly. He's there for all your skinny white boy needs (even if he doesn't want to be). He also has a very fair, pale skin tone, and has a small patch of birthmarks on the back of his left shoulder that look very much like South African giraffe spots.
Oliver usually wears casual, boring outfits. Jeans, a plain t-shirt - occasionally a polo! - and a dark blue zip or a brown hooded jacket if it's cold. Anything that can make him stand out less than he already does.

Personality: Oliver is awkward and socially inept, plainly put. He rarely knows what to say in a conversation, constantly concerned with being rejected or made fun of, so he just avoids people when he can and keeps his interests to himself. If he's not expected to be part of a conversation - or, preferably, barely acknowledged - then he doesn't mind being around other people, just sitting and observing and doing his own thing. Unfortunately, being built like the human version of his giraffe shift tends to draw a lot of unwanted attention towards him. He much prefers to stay in his comfort zone, and having to try something new is like a nightmare to him - but if he's dragged out (both metaphorically and physically), then he will resist a little, but give in fairly easily and go along with whatever he's been taken along for. This yields a range of results, from him hating the experience the entire time (but refraining from saying anything) to finding a new interest or love. He also stands as a - if very quiet, gentle - voice of reason if the thing happens to be particularly risky or dangerous. Despite his awkwardness, however, Oliver is a sweet, friendly type, with a warm smile for anyone that shows him an ounce of kindness, although he often keeps people at arm's length, which can make him come across as rude. He also has two main comforts - writing and the violin. Sometimes he spends hours in his room, just writing and worldbuilding, and longs to be a published author, if he had the confidence to let anyone else read his work. Occasionally, he'll take inspiration from any forced adventures he's been on to aid in his writing. He'll also play his violin in his room, only really when he is comfortable with doing so, knowing that it will be heard throughout the cabin. But, for anyone that does happen to get close with him, Oliver has a stronger side that he keeps very hidden - in the 'Excuse me they asked for no pickles' sense, especially if the other person is somehow shyer than he is. He wants to be more confident... he just doesn't know how.

Bio: Originally from the east of England, Oliver's family moved to the British Colombia to live with some extended family on his mother's side when he was only 5, where they were surrounded by some of the tallest trees. The main reason being that it turned out shifting runs in the family, despite his father being a non-shifter, and there was an incident with one of his older siblings shifting quite suddenly. And giraffes don't tend to roam free in the east of England. So, a decision was made to protect the family, and for them to go back to a place that they would be safe and around other shifters that were also family. The taller trees also help with keeping their true identity concealed. This was, unsurprisingly, quite the shock for Oliver's father, who had limited knowledge of his wife's shifter status, but had been assured that it was unlikely their children would be as well.
So, that was where Oliver would grow up, used to the life of living away from society for the most part, though situated by a large lake and surrounded by trees, the nearest town a fifteen minute drive away for school, work and other necessities.

Oliver is the youngest of six siblings, each of them two to three years apart. His mother stayed home for the first few years, but she went back to work just before the move, and so he was usually put in the care of his older siblings for a few hours each day while both parents - and the other adult family members - worked. This has led to some resentment from his two oldest siblings towards him, who are 10 and 12 years older than him, and were often required to miss out on a lot because they had to look after their younger siblings. They would start to berate and put down Oliver because of this, scaring him in to never telling their parents what they said to him. Having to miss out on what was considered an important event for one of them may have triggered the shift in his older sibling. As a result, though, Oliver has always felt that he will never be able to live up to his siblings, and does not like the fact that he is resented, and occasionally put down, for something that he had no control over. So, he tries to be in the background, and never a nuisance for anyone.

His first shift happened when he was 16. Oliver got flustered during an argument with one of his oldest brothers, who had been saying that he would never be independent and just general nastiness from years of resentment. So flustered, he'd shifted into a South African giraffe - his families shift animal - and out of panic, had kicked his sibling in the stomach. Though, miraculously, he didn't accidentally kill his brother, he was critical and rushed to hospital, surviving despite the low odds. Oliver had profusely apologised in the weeks after, but his brother would barely look at him, let alone say anything. Once his brother had fully recovered, he moved out, along with the oldest sister. Oliver has been reassured many a time that it wasn't his fault, but the guilt still weighs on him.

Oliver remained with the family in the following years. He grew into his love of writing, and learned to play the violin - which he found he was talented at - and ice skating on the lake when it froze over during the winter. He stayed in the comfort of his familiar surroundings, helping where he could. And that is where he stayed. Until one day, about a year ago. His parents told him about Fox Island, about a place where there were other shifters. A different environment with different people. None of whom would know him, and somewhere he could branch out more. Naturally, this was not something Oliver wanted to try. Two of his siblings, the two closest in age to him, encouraged him, telling him to take a chance and that they wouldn't be really far from each other anyway. So, Oliver went, though terrified. Even nearly a year later, he's still nervous and a little flighty, he is definitely more settled and comfortable than he had been to start with.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oliver's Relations

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:37 am

Oliver's Relations

โ€ข Name (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    โ€ข Name (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    โ€ข Name (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    โ€ข Name (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    โ€ข Name (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    โ€ข Name (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    โ€ข Name (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    โ€ข Name (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    โ€ข Name (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    โ€ข Name (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    โ€ข Name (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    โ€ข Name (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    โ€ข Name (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    โ€ข Name (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    โ€ข Name (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    โ€ข Name (pos/neu/neg)
    - text

Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ. โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ CASSIAN, ] [ RACCOON SHIFTER โœฐ. MEMBER !! ]

Postby Tyres » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:07 am

Image... Image

" don't make me sad, don't make me cry. sometimes love's not enough; when the road gets tough, i don't know why.. "

NAME! cassian lennox hill, pronounced as "cash-ee-yun". deriving from the gaelic meaning of "curly-headed".
      > lennox | middle name, no real reasoning other than parents wanted something that was suitable and flowed well.
      > hill | surname, family name taken from his mother's side.
      NICKNAME! actually doesn't mind being called either cassie, or cas. knows more than likely he's gotten himself in trouble if anyone uses his full name.

NATIONALITY! italian-american, born taormina; sicily.
      > father's bloodline being italian.
      > mother's bloodline being american.
      AGE! thirty years old, eleventh of june, gemini.
      GENDER! cis-male, he/him.

ORIENTATION! demi-pansex/rom, open (craving an otherworldly messy situ โ™ฅ)
      LOVE LANGUAGE! whether it's platonic or romantic, physical touch is [ wip ]. secondly, quality time [ wip ].

HUMAN FEATURES! wip
      WARDROBE! wip

SPECIES! raccoon shifter, [ wip ].
      SHIFTED FEATURES! wip
      SCENT! mainly consists.. wip

TRAITS!
      > pos | versatile, enjoys being given multiple tasks throughout the day to keep him from getting bored and trailing off to cause havoc elsewhere. quite the social butterfly, will seek people out to tag along with day and night- be prepared for those 3am texts "what are you up to?!", usually one of the first people to notice when someone that should be around- isn't. has a very intuitive way of thinking, seeming to actually thrive off the weight of the world pushing on his shoulders, finding to have a "uncharacteristically" rational head when things go life-threateningly wrong. otherwise it's nothing, but silly humour- 100% the type to stay silent for a moment before answering no in the most unconvincing way after being asked if he is stuck.
      > neg | gets super flighty when verbal feelings are expressed towards him, would absolutely break your heart before you get the chance to break his. overly curious, warning signs? what are those? if he finds somewhere/something he probably isn't allowed, he'd would spend all day thinking about how he'll get in; got that kind of cheeky grin where you just know he's up to something. hide your stuff or else. stupidly impulsive- shoot now, ask later kinda guy- tends to attract the wrong kind of attention ("how to behave for more than five minutes 101" is overdue, someone help).

IN-DEPTH PERSONALITY! work in progress !!

GROUP! josie's group.
      ROLE! member - content with it, doesn't think of himself in general to be any sort of "higher-up" position.. in other words, cas would rather chase trouble than responsibilities.
      PRE-SHIFTER ROLE! wip

HISTORY! wip

FAMILY!
      > pietro campagna-hill, italian | father [human], alive.
      > eleanor hill, american | mother [raccoon shifter], alive.
      > stefano campagna, italian | older step-brother [human], unknown.
      > francesca marianne hill, italian-american | older sister [raccoon shifter], alive.

BLOODLINE INFORMATION! wip

FACECLAIM! bradley cooper.

THEME! born to die - lana del rey.
      CREDITS! oc images, name, racc image one and racc image two.
Last edited by Tyres on Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:07 am

ImagexxImage

hide your stuff- curiosity should of killed him by now.. definition of the "let me iinnn" meme

" come and take a walk on the wild side, you like your girls insane.. it's like i told you honey, we were born to die. "
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me