๐š‚ ๐™พ ๐šƒ ๐™ด ๐š ๐™ธ ๐™ฐ, discussion & forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

๐š‚ ๐™พ ๐šƒ ๐™ด ๐š ๐™ธ ๐™ฐ, discussion & forms

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:45 am

๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ฟ ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซโŸ ๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ด๐‘ฉ๐‘ฐ๐‘จImage

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
The plot of this roleplay builds on the
relationships between the characters,
so please make sure to set up some
with other players! Relationship charts
aren't mandatory, but they'll help others
with keeping track.

taken shifts:
โ€” coyote
โ€” grizzly bear
โ€” black panther (amur leopard)
โ€” elk
โ€” lynx
โ€” red fox
โ€” american marten
โ€” arapawa ram
โ€” cougar
โ€” lion
โ€” spotted hyena
โ€” black bear
โ€” golden eagle
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ€” harpy eagle
โ€” lesser egyptian jerboa
โ€” western diamondback viper
โ€” dingo

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last edited by เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ on Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:11 am, edited 8 times in total.
เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

carsus, the bear

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:48 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โคท ๐™Ž๐™Š๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™”โœ๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™Ž๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ
๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—œ๐—ฅ ๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข ๐—›๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ โคถ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐—™๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—  ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—Ÿ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ก
๐Ÿข’ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™„๐™ ๐™Š๐™’๐™‰ ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™Š๐™Š๐˜ฟ๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™€ !!
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxImage
xxxImage
๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„. ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜โœ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธโŸ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜€.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
name. carsus aneurin howell. nationality. welsh, moved to bc five years ago.
age. thirty-two. xxxx gender. cismale, he/him. xxxx sexuality. heterosexual.
species. grizzly bear shifter. xxxx height. six foot one. xxxx build. muscular.
eyes. ocean blue. xxxx hair. dark brown-black. xxxx notable. multiple scars.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
x ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™๐™ฃโœ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›โŸ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ.
x โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xCarsus was born on xa sheep farm in xthe north of Wales, xthe second of what would xeventually be
xthree boys. xThe dull rural life was anything but dull to him: xhe loved the quiet routine among the
xgreen fields, xthe calls of the sheep, and xthe cold of xearly mornings. xWhile both of his brothers
xlonged for a different life, anywhere away from the country town, Carsus was happy with what his
xparents had planned for him: to inherit the farm, to breathe new life to the business they had been
xin for generations. xWhile Carsus worked hard, xtraining dogs and labouring on the farm, his older
x โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐—ข๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜๐—ต.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
brother left for university in England โ€” an occasion
they celebrated rather raucously โ€” and his younger
brother went the way of Cardiff in hopes of finding
his fortune. xLife was peaceful for Carsus xuntil his
twenty-sixth birthday, when his younger brother re-
turned, seemingly out of the blue. A handful of days
passed in strange silence, xuntil a fight finally broke
out between xhim xand their parents, xand Carsus
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐—œโœ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ.
โœ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ญ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™œ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ.
found out that his brother had lost all of the Howells'
savings, xmoney their parents had graciously given
him, xbelieving that they were investingx in some-
thing lucrative, xandx they were going xto lose the
farm. xCarsus' brother stormed out of the house,
and Carsus went after him, into the small wood by
their farm, xshouting and steaming the whole way.
He isn't xentirely sure what happened, xbut he has
since described it as a kind of xfading of his mind,
x๐™„๐™‰x ๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™Ž x๐™Š๐™ x๐™๐™€๐™Ž๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰๐™โŸ x๐™‡๐™„๐™‘๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ x๐™„๐™‰ x๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™„๐™๐™”.
xa snap, xand the next thing he knew, he was standing over his brother's body, standing on massive
xclawed paws and breathing out sounds foreign to his own ears. xGrowls. And the moment after, he
xwas back to himself, his hands bloody, and terror in his throat. In the next moment, he decided to
xdisappear, deciding that it was better for his parents to have two missing sons than one dead and
xthe other a murderer. xCarsus wandered for months, as if in exile, experiencing more lapses into
xhis bear shape, xattempting to futilely make peace with it xand finding it increasingly difficult to
xhide this from others' eyes. xHe wrestled with xthe knowledge that had xthis beast not made itself
xknown, the fight might have been a mere spat, and his brother still alive. xEventually, he ended up
xin Canada, specifically in British Columbia, where he sought to satiate his ursine side by wandering
xthe vast forests as xa ranger. xA handful of months later, xhe ran into one of Fox Island's residents,
xthe first other shifter he had ever met. He was welcomed in, and while he has begun to understand
xthe bear that he must coexist with, but he continues to wrestle with his human self. There is blame
xand anger that he flings at himself, xand while he is xhopelessly stoic about his pain, xit occasionally
xchases himx until he lashes out. xFundamentally, xhe is xstill the same xkind and xpeaceful man who
xloved his life on his xfamily's farm,xbut he is a troubled version of himself, xsometimes hopeless to
xthe point of seeming visibly pained. xCarsus needs to relearn trust in himself, xto understand that
xnot xeveryone closex toxhim isx going to end up xlike his brother. xHe needs to find xforgiveness.
Last edited by เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ on Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:49 am

KATE AVEDON, neutral โ€” Truth be told, Carsus knows exactly who Kate, or Sgt. K. Avedon,
is. He saw the news at the time, alongside most of Canada. And he thinks she is a hero, or a
survivor at the very least, but he would never bring this up to her, because he has a feeling
that it would cause her to come at him with something sharp and pointy. And frankly, he un-
derstands the desire to forget one's own past entirely. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JOSIE HAWTHORNE, neutral โ€” Carsus will eternally be thankful to Josie for the goodwill she
has shown him, all the while feeling like he is the last to deserve it. It weighs on him, and he
does everything he can to not let her down. To Carsus, it is like a debt he will never be able
to pay back, and what honour he still considers himself to have won't let him forget it. xxxx

CHARACTER NAME, short description โ€” text text text text text text text text text text te
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex

CHARACTER NAME, short description โ€” text text text text text text text text text text te
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
gonna chuck some trivia here later
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Last edited by เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ on Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kate, the coyote

๐™„โœ๐™ข ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™  xxxxxxxxxxxxx
๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฑโŸ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒโœ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜† xxxxxxx
xxxxx ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxxxxImage
xxImage
๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃโŸ ๐™„โœ๐™ก๐™ก ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
name. katherine julia avedon. goes exclusively by kate. nationality. canadian.
age. twenty-eight. xxxx gender. cisfemale, she/her. xxxx sexuality. lesbian.
species. coyote shifter. xxxxxxx height. five foot ten. xxxxxx build. willowy.
eyes. pale blue. xxxxxx hair. warm dark brown. xxxxxx scent. woody, warm.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—œโœ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด.
xKate Avedon is... prickly. xShe's evasive, difficult, and sarcastic, xand yet most of the people who
xknow her closely could swear that she's a good person. Someone worth knowing, someone who cares.
xSometimes the harsh surface is difficult to see past, and there are days on which she tries more to
xbe bearable than others, but frighten her with too much affection too fast, and she'll feel the need
xto ward you off with a sharp stick. Kate was actually born in British Columbia, but has spent most
โž๐™„โœ๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™จ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโŸ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉโŸ xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™šโŸ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š.โž
of the past ten years away, after joining the Armed
Forces right out of xhigh school to follow in the foot-
steps of her parents, who had met xduring service.
Over xthe years, xshe had a number of deployments
overseas without incident, xand it was a freak acci-
dent that ended her career. They were participating
in a xtraining exercise up North, xand as xsergeant,
Kate was in charge of a section of xten soldiers trav-
eling in xa personnel carrier to return to their tem-
๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™—๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™™
porary base.x Kate remembers xeach moment of the
accident far too clearly. The dusky near-arctic dark-
ness xdescending xupon them, xthe confusion xon the
driver's face as xthe ice xcracked under xone side of
the carrier, xand xthe alarmed shouts as xthey rolled
down xthe shore,xbefore plunging into freezing black
water. xEight soldiers drowned,xtrapped in the sink-
ing carrier. xKate was pulled out by another soldier,
and resuscitated on xthe shore โ€” xthe sole survivors
xโœ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โœ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—œโœ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑโŸ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx โœ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—œโœ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ปโœ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—œ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ.
xof a tragedy that filled the headlines. xKate would have been haunted enough without the attention,
xbut now she had no chance to recover in peace.x A diagnosis of post-traumatic stress disorder saw
xher discharged from the armed forces, and she practically fled back to British Columbia, returning
xhome for the first time in nearly eight years.xAt twenty-six, she felt like her life was already over.
xAnd yet it seemed like her troubles had only begun: xshe would fight herself to sleep in her own bed
xthen wake up somewhere else. xThe woods, xa field, xthe rural road out of her home town. She dis-
xmissed it as yet another symptom of ptsd, xand it took her two weeks of shattered sleep to under-
xstand that there was something else going on: xsomething else sharing her body. xIt nearly derailed
xher entirely when she discovered that she had been taking xthe shape of a coyote and wandering in
xthe dark of night. A phone call with the soldier who had pulled her out of the sinking carrier might
xhave saved her again.x She thought she sounded crazy xattempting to explain what was xhappening
xto her, and he simply listened, xbefore telling her about Fox Island. That was a year and a half ago.
xShe is xstill adjusting, xand xhasn't necessarily fit in seamlessly, xbut xshe xisn't a complete outcast.
xKate has a dog called George x[mixed breed, 2 y/o, โ™€], who helps her manage her ptsd symptoms.
Last edited by เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ on Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CARSUS HOWELL, neutral โ€” In short, Kate doesn't trust Carsus. She sees something reminis-
cent of herself, of a broken soldier, in him, and this frightens her, because it reveals how she
truly sees herself: a murderer. She tries her best to avoid him, & most interactions between
the two of them are short and stilted, if they happen at all. There's a lot of awkward silence.

JOSIE HAWTHORNE, negative โ€” xxKate hates the way Josie looks at her. She may think she
conceals it well, but Kate can see the pity in her eyes. Kate has lashed out at her a few times
now, and it seems Josie has taken the hint to leave her alone. Truth be told, Kate isn't sure if
being left alone is more hurtful, even if it is what she wanted. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Kate was called Kit for most of her childhood
and teens, but the army meant projecting a
somewhat more serious image, and the nick-
name only lived on among her closest friends,
most of whom perished in the accident. She
wouldn't allow anyone but a close friend to
call her Kit, and she doesn't exactly have many
of those at the moment. โ€” There are times
she is angry at the soldier who saved her life.
Dying would have been much easier than liv-
ing with all this guilt. He's lucky he no longer
resides on Fox Island, because being the target
of Kate's wrath can be rather hazardous.
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Last edited by เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ on Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

josie, the panther

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:48 am

๐‘ต๐’๐’˜ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’”โŸ xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’…๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’˜๐’
โคท ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐
๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฐโœ๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’๐’… x
๐–๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐‹๐„๐€๐ xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ๐’ !
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
ImagexImage
๐‘ฉ๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’“๐’๐’„๐’Œ๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’‡โŸxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
name. Josie Bellamy Hawthorne. xxnationality. canadian, born on fox island.
age. thirty-one. xxxx gender. cisfemale, she/her. xxxx sexuality. pansexual.
species. black panther shifter.xxx height. five foot nine.xxx build. athletic.
eyes. hazel green.x hair. jet black. notable. bird tattoo on left side of neck.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐’”๐’–๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’“.
xJosie was born on Fox Island, in Soteria Bay, the island's largest town. When she was three years old,
xher family moved to the northern end of the island, to a cluster of buildings outside the tiny town of
xPort Davis. xShe spent much of her childhood among nature, xexploring the woods, and camping on
xthe shores of xFox Island with her xtwo younger brothers. xThe reason her parents had sought such
xsolitude for their young family was the nature of Josie's mother: she was a shifter, an amur leopard,
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’“๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†โŸxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†.
and they were unsure whether their children would
be the same. xAlongside Josie, xthe younger of the
Hawthorne brothers inherited this trait, xalthough
he resembled their mother xmuch more than Josie
did, with her black pelt. Turns out, it was more dif-
ficult to keep theirxfamily's difference a secret in
a small community than Josie's parents had hoped.
When she was twenty, xand her brothers were still
in their teens, xthey decided to move again, xthis
time to Alaska, and Josie chose to stay behind, both
๐’Š๐’•โœ๐’” ๐’‡๐’–๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’• & ๐’Š๐’•โœ๐’” ๐’‡๐’–๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’…๐’–๐’”๐’•
finding xthe thought of abandoning xthe family home
unpleasant, and curious at the thought of there pos-
sibly being others of her kind out there. She started
searching. Without ever having intended it, her fam-
ily's old home turned into xa safe haven for shifters.
In xthe years since,x knowledge xof xFox Island xhas
spread through word of mouth, and every once in a
while, a new shifter arrives, xlooking for a place to
belong. xJosie was never the most social type, xper-
haps xreflected in her feline shift, xbut she has be-
x๐‘ฐโœ๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’–๐’“๐’š ๐’Š๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’…โŸ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’… !
xgrudgingly accepted being a part of this new family, and having others look to her for guidance. She
xwas the one who decided to go looking, after all. xIn order to avoid drawing attention to their little
xgroup, her rules are rather simple and straightforward: xdon't make a mess. And although Josie is
xhardly gregarious, she is protective. xShe feels responsible for the shifters' safety, and would go to
xgreat lengths to ensure that they remain unthreatened. Beyond her protectiveness, Josie is smarter
xthan she often lets on, and has an intuitive understanding of things that helps her navigate even the
xunexpected quickly and with resourcefulness. xIn all senses of the word, xshe is tough, unwilling to
xgive in or let others wound her. Sometimes this makes it difficult to get through to her, but she isn't
xunreasonable, xand if reminded that she is making things more xcomplicated than they have to be,
xshe is bound to see reason, xand will alter her approach and consciously xtry to be more amenable.
xIn the end, she is still headstrong, and does occasionally let her pride get in the way, but the role of
xunofficial leader to the shifters has made her more mature and practical than she once was. And if
xthe attentionx becomes xtoo much, xshe's xbeen known to steal xa moment xor twox in the shadows.
Last edited by เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ on Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:48 am

CARSUS HOWELL, positive โ€”xx When Josie first met Carsus, he was barely keeping his head
above water. xBut for some reason, Josie has always seen the good man in him, the man who
only wants to do the right thing, and after learning of his brother's fate in his hands, she saw
the guilt and pain, too. xIt was difficult to imagine the torment she would have gone through
had this happened to one of her brothers. xFor these reasons, xJosie wants to help him, and
should he ever lose control again, she has made a promise to stop him.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KATE AVEDON, neutral โ€” Just like many others, Josie has never blamed Kate for what hap-
pened to the soldiers, and this seems to merely irk Kate. They're both far too stubborn to not
rub each other the wrong way, and so Josie has long since learned that it might be best to let
Kate be. But they share other similarities, and maybe they will one day see eye to eye. xxxxx

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
gonna chuck some trivia here later
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Last edited by เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ on Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ. โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ ELIJAH, ] [ ELK SHIFTER โœฐ. HEALER !! ]

Postby Tyres » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:12 pm

Image ... Image

" i been in a cave. forty days. only a spark to light my way.. and i wanna give out- wanna give in.. but i still believe !! "

NAME! elijah jameson king, pronounced as "uh-lie-jah". deriving from the hebrew meaning of "the strong lord".
      > jameson | middle name, named after his great grandfather.
      > king | surname, family name taken from his father and generations before him.
      NICKNAME! acceptant of eli by the use of close relations, however, he prefers his full name when addressed by those who aren't overly close with him or are strangers. knows something is serious/wrong if close relations call him elijah.

NATIONALITY! canadian-american, born west yellowstone; montana.
      > father's bloodline being american.
      > mother's bloodline being canadian.
      AGE! thirty-five years old. birthday twenty-seventh of august, virgo.
      GENDER! cis-male, he/him.

ORIENTATION! demi-pansex/rom, open.
      LOVE LANGUAGE! whether it's platonic or romantic, elijahโ€™s love language seems to consist of spending quality time with others, even if there is no conversation. just the presence of others is good enough, but if there is a chance for a small gossip/talk, then even better! his upbringing and life previous to finding fox island taught him that acts of service go a long way, no matter how small it may seem. because of this consistency and his role in the group, elijah also finds that towards those he cares deeply for, acts of service is offered more than usual outside of island responsibilities.

HUMAN FEATURES! standing at roughly six feet tall, elijah seems to have a healthy and balanced physique. not dramatically toned, but subtly to ensure he carries himself well. with an olive-like skin complexion, it allows for the accentuation of his slate-cerulean eyes and expressively thick eyebrows. very short stubble, only noticeable when up close. his hair is a long-length fade style and is a mixture of dark blondes (almost brown) to lighter blondes nearer the top to create an overall dirty blonde colour. although not always visible due to clothing, elijah has a burn scar the size of a hand on the side of his ribs from the fire. other small nicks from previous job roles found on his collarbone and hands.
      WARDROBE! elijah has a range of turtlenecks, many of them being mute colours. some have a thicker appearance for the winter months, and others a thinner fabric for the autumnal season. he often accompanies them with leather faux fur jackets and if the weather calls for it, an extra layer underneath. spring and summer, he tends to wear short-sleeved shirts with plaid long sleeves over the top or long coats, both of which are also mute colours. no matter the time of year, elijah will dress his bottom half with black or blue denim jeans alongside various darkened cargo boots, some of these are faux fur lined and others aren't. overall not a huge jewellery or accessory guy, however, he may wear a silver watch from time to time.

SPECIES! elk shifter. was originally thought the gene skipped elijah's generation, or defectively forever dormant, much like the women in the king bloodline. however, the gene was triggered at the age of twenty-nine due to a high volume of physical and emotional stress.
      SHIFTED FEATURES! a bull elk measuring just over five feet at the shoulder, with antlers spanning the width of roughly four feet and weighing roughly two hundred and eighty-six kilograms. colouration-wise, fairly standard with a tanned brown body that fades into a lighter streak of beige fur nearing the end of the tail. a mixture of darker browns, including russet and mahogany shades around the neck, legs and head. the hooves and nose sharing a charcoal black pigment. the antlers start as a dark taupe and quickly fades into umber, which makes up for the majority of them before fading once again to tones of sandy oat. eyes are a soft caramel, that turns almost bronze like in the sun.
      SCENT! mainly consists of cedarwood oil, with soft hints of smoke and the plant; witch adler.

TRAITS!
      > pos | gentle-natured, usually patient/tolerant to most things, shares a genuine interest in people, emotionally strong when it comes to others and their troubles (not himself though lol, someone fix him) anddd finally he's a real charmer; think of traditional old-school romance, not always focused on the physicality of it all- cooks a meal & "lets go stargazing" vibes.
      > neg | probably a little too independent- doesn't always know how to ask for help, holds a lot of nervous energy which gets him into an occasional tense state of mind (uncharacteristically snappy). uh-oh quite the perfectionist, probably won't let go of something if he thinks he can do one better; "my way or the highway" oop.
      IN-DEPTH PERSONALITY! work in progress !!

GROUP! josie's group.
      ROLE! healer - content with it. applied his previously gained emt training towards understanding his role.
      PRE-SHIFTER ROLE! firefighter primarily, but often being a first responder to the towns emergent calls, elijah was also given emt training.

HISTORY! originally from west yellowstone, montana, elijah grew up in a relatively new bloodline of shifters. his great-grandfather was the first to have the mutational gene and was an elk, triggering it during his early adulthood. months before elijah was born, he was involved in a hunting accident- being mistakenly shot for the animal he presented. the hunters were confused, not knowing where the man had suddenly come from and due to the internal injuries, he died amidst the forest. elijahโ€™s grandfather and father were shocked by the events, however, the bullet was retrieved and kept as a family heirloom to remind them that despite their supernatural abilities, they were still mortal men. the gene only seemed to appear in the men, with the women descended from them; having a dormant gene that never triggers. when elijah arrived, they were not aware of the uphill struggle they would find themselves in years to come. elijahโ€™s shifter gene was completely dormant during his young adulthood, and nothing the family done to trigger it, helped. they thought that somehow the gene skipped his generation and that he would never bare the skin of another in his lifetime. because of this, elijah led a rather normal, โ€œhumanโ€ life alongside his mother and older sister. during his early twenties, he decided to join the fire department. with so many forest fires happening left, right and centre of their town, another pair of hands in the battle against wildfires wouldnโ€™t hurt. or so he thought. years of service earned him the position of deputy chief, where it was seemingly more paperwork and press conferences, than fighting actual fires. however, he tried to go out with the team as much as he could and would always be thankful to be around a like-minded group.

following those years, the older men in the family grew more distant with elijah because of his โ€œdefectiveโ€ gene. this caused plenty of eruptive tension between them, however during the rare occasions they would get along, the family would stay in their cabin deep in the forest. with time, his grandfather grew older and sicker, until one morning he passed away in a peaceful setting, surrounded by family. within that same month, they decided to take a few days away from the city, staying at the cabin that had been passed down generation after generation. on one of the hottest days, two wildfires broke out. elijah wasnโ€™t called in for duty due to having a few days bereavement leave, but upon hearing the news on the radio, he expressed his concerns and argued that it wasnโ€™t safe to be stuck in the middle of both the wildfires. his father was adamant that the fires wouldnโ€™t come near their residence and convinced the rest of the family to stay. later on, into the night, the radio seemingly died halfway through an announcement on one of the stations, from elijah listening to it very carefully for what felt like hours upon end. not being able to find anything to replace the power, his family assured elijah that someone from either the rangers office or fire service would have knocked to instruct them to leave. afterwards, the king family were settling down for the night. moments past midnight and something in elijah was screaming to get up, maybe it was him obsessively worrying, or maybe it was a hypothetical hunch, he didnโ€™t know. what he did know, was his gut was telling him one thing, and his mind another.

by then, the fires drew nearer and more furious towards the cabin. embers of horror hissing and spitting. it was only then elijah was able to convince his family to leave. thick putrid ash condensed the air around them and began seeping underneath the doors as well as through the walls. with his older sister suffering from asthma, he could see her struggling to breathe already. elijah, his father and his mother agreed that they needed to attempt to evacuate the immediate smoke, however, his mother also had her heart set on gathering anything she could before the heat became too much and suddenly ran back into the burning cabin. grabbing anything from family photos, valuables and other sentimental items such as the family heirloom. they all called out her name, trying to stop her tracks before they met the doorframe, to which they were unsuccessful before they started. with the cabin only having limited provisions including one fire extinguisher and elijah having the most experience, his volunteered himself to venture into the flames after his mother. ordering his father to leave with his sister and that heโ€™d catch up. managing to fight off the fire enough to pull his mother out of the cabin, they were now tasked with trying to find the rest of the family. in reality, only minutes had passed, but the smoke masked their eyesight for miles, only being able to visibly see things from a few feet away.

elijah was still unable to shift, his genetic dormancy failing to provide further help to their situation. and with the visibility being non-existent, it was difficult for elijah to navigate the forest. he wasnโ€™t even sure he followed in the same direction as his father when having to overcome several burnt obstacles. with the air becoming heavier with ash, elijah found himself barely holding on to consciousness and his mother didnโ€™t appear to be doing so well either, covered in slight burns from the cabin. no matter how many times they felt their bodies falling beneath them, they staggered back up time after time, holding one another up until they found themselves encircled by the flames. with no way clear way through them, their tired bodies fell under them again and this time they stayed pressed against the ember ground. minutes passed and the circle grew exponentially smaller, the heat searing their skin ever so slightly. elijah had fought particularly large wildfires before, but never two individual ones that conjoined across several mountainous-sized expanses. the tension from his job was expected and elijah would mentally prepare for it, but this was different. it was all so sudden, and he couldnโ€™t help. he couldnโ€™t help those he loved most. he couldnโ€™t help his mother. the stress from it all, both physically and emotionally is what triggered the shifter gene inside elijah. a gigantic and magnificent elk rising from the flames. eerily shrieks pierced through the blaze knowing it was already too late for his mother. weak and barely breathing, her last moments saw elijah shifting, leaving a subtle smile across her lips. he doesnโ€™t remember much else from that night, only that he wasnโ€™t himself for a moment when mapping out the forest, trying to find the rest of his family.

months after, no matter how much his older sister tried to reconcile and reason with their father, he never forgave him for their motherโ€™s death. blaming his โ€œfaultyโ€ genes and exclaiming elijah would never be worthy of carrying the same shift as his great grandfather, let alone his name. because of this, he left his life in west yellowstone, travelling town to town every couple of months- trying to find somewhere to lay low now that he was able to shift. he'd spend days at a time between his two forms, making up for the lost time he couldn't. it wasnโ€™t until recent years he stumbled across british coloumbia, taking residency on fox island. there he met individuals similar to him, and most importantly a younger woman called josie. not long after he joined her group, he was appointed as the shiftersโ€™ healer. he still writes to his sister, knowing she tried her best to get their father to forgive him. however, itโ€™s the healing he now puts out into the world that keeps him afloat, hoping that one day it'll provide him enough to mend his own wounds.

FAMILY!
      > jameson king, american | great grandfather [elk shifter], deceased.
      > alastair edmund king, american | grandfather [mule deer shifter], deceased.
      > chester williams king, american | father [red deer shifter], alive.
      > meredith king, canadian | mother [human], deceased.
      > elizabeth georgia king, canadian-american | older sister [dormant shifter gene], alive.

BLOODLINE INFORMATION! since the first in their ancestry: jameson king. there has been a strong descendant of the shifter gene of carried down in every generation. all which have taken the form of an animal belonging to the cervidae family. unbeknownst to them yet, as it's a relatively new shifter bloodline, the ability to take on the shape of an elk only appears when there are no other present generations with the gene, that take on that form. when there is a present shifter who becomes an elk, all other shifters born during their lifetime will take on the common form in that bloodline of various deer. although every descendent of jameson king have the gene, it seemingly only triggers in the men between adolescence and young adulthood. previous generations have never found a struggle with triggering the gene. it is uncertain as to why elijah was a "late bloomer". women in the family who have blood ties to the first shifter, carry the gene but in a mutated form, leaving it in a dormant state with little to no expression of triggering.

FACECLAIM! chris prine.

THEME! i still believe - tim cappello.
      CREDITS! oc images, name and elk image.

Last edited by Tyres on Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ. โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ ELIJAH, ] [ ELK SHIFTER โœฐ. RELATIONS !! ]

Postby Tyres » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:14 pm

Image ... Image

" i wanna go home, but i still believe- through the heartache, through the tears.. through the waiting, through the years.. "

LIKES! when elijah isn't writing to his sister, he finds the enjoyment of the autumnal season and loves nothing more than immersing himself in the foggy weather it occasionally brings. finding how the mist clings to the trees and the ground rather captivating. he also likes spending time outdoors, lounging in the sun, and absorbing the warmth it brings, and of a night-time he becomes an avid stargazer, loving nothing more than admiring the beauty of the universe. being somewhat of an early riser, elijah will indulge in long walks in the early mornings just after sunrise believing it clears his mind and prepares him for the day ahead. his newfound passion for plants and herbs means that heโ€™ll spend a lot of his free time studying and collecting them. as a consistent lover of nature, elijah has always thought of thunderstorms rather fondly, and will sometimes watch them from the porches of his home. with many of the storms, rain closely follows. no matter how light or heavy, elijah will find being amidst the rain somewhat relishing, enjoying how alive it makes him feel.
      DISLIKES! the shifter appears to have a deep-seated aversion towards specific types of insects, namely spiders and wasps. although itโ€™s not a phobia per se, he does seem to experience a strong sense of discomfort and will avoid them if at all possible. elijah adopts an โ€œif I canโ€™t see you, youโ€™re not thereโ€ philosophy towards them, however as a last resort he will buck up enough courage to remove them from the near vicinity. although he never encountered many smokers among his family, friends and colleagues, he did find that when he did, he was rather sensitive to the odours and would suffer from headaches. for that very reason, he isnโ€™t a fan of others who choose to smoke near him. he also has a strong dislike towards extremely hot and sticky weather that makes it almost impossible to find areas to cool down. elijah may also become a little anxious when gale-force winds unexpectedly hit the surrounding areas, knowing how much damage it can cause and the dangers it poses. lastly, he understands that not everyone likes seeking medicinal help and that every โ€œpatientโ€ he sees wonโ€™t be perfect, but it does irk him when they knowingly disregard his advice or undermine his hard work.

FEARS! now elijah doesnโ€™t seem to have many, however, he does harbour some phobias. primarily one of them being deep bodies of water โ€“thalassophobia- heโ€™ll be fine with taking leisure in the shallower areas, but with never being taught how to swim properly, he has developed a strong sense of anxiety about the idea of going past waist-deep waters. secondly, youโ€™d think anyone who endured what elijah did would develop a sense of pyrophobia, however, he wouldnโ€™t necessarily call it a phobia, nor would he truly admit to it.. preferring to label it more of a "state of hyper-vigilance". for example, he would quite happily sit near an open bonfire/campfire, but when he is around them, he becomes โ€œflightierโ€ in response to the sounds in his environment, and on rare occasions; might fixate on it. thirdly and finally, thanatophobia -the loss of loved ones- isn't always present, but the thought of losing the group much like his family back in west yellowstone indirectly strikes the fear of the unknown -xenophobia- into elijah. which behind closed doors, seems to creep across his mind more than others might interpret.

QUIRKS! carries a pocket-sized pad and pencil when he goes on walks, and often fills the pages with small pictures and descriptions about the plants and herbs he finds. some of those descriptions include what time of year they bloom, and if any, medicinal properties. back in his โ€œofficeโ€, has a shelf dedicated to displaying a small collection of glass bottles containing viable clippings of plants, herbs, etc, that have well-intentioned natural remedies. however, notably; a small percentage of these miniature bottles will have things that cause more harm than good, which only have the sole purpose of educating the group, as well as wandering individuals with the shifter gene, on what to look out for. becomes super giddy when he comes across something he hasn't bottled on the shelf yet and would admire it for hours if he could. when not on "active duty", he'll most likely be found taking part in one of the things he enjoys near camp or wandering the edges of the island in a shifted state. knows the shrieking sound of elk has an eerie sound to it, will try to ward inquisitive strangers he feels who are ill-intentioned away with it. especially if none of the other members is awake or nearby to do so, for example, such as pre-dawn morning walks. major sign, if he feels anxious, stressed or just uncomfortable, is he'll unconsciously press down or rub gently on either one of his collarbones or depending on what he is wearing, he'll tug at the fabric around the neck of his shirt/sweater.

VALUABLES! over the years of travelling to and from places, elijah doesn't seem to carry many valuables on his person. he only holds value and sentiment towards two things. one being the silver watch his older sister sent to him for his thirtieth birthday, this is because although letters are written back and forth, the accessory is the only true physical object that defines their long-distanced relation to one another. the other, being a folded-up picture of his mother and sister in his wallet. however, the edges are seemingly jagged, perhaps meaning the original photo has been cut in half. never, ever goes anywhere without this picture and on the anniversary of his mother's death, he'll raise a glass to this photo- cherishing it as much as he can. no family heirloom currently, his great grandfathers' was never recovered from the incident during the restoration process and even weeks after, elijah didn't seem to have the emotional strength to search after it.

โœ” - pos. โฌฅ - neu . โœ˜ - neg . โ—’ - complicated .โ˜… - family/familial-like .โ€ - friends .โ™ฅ - interest . โšค - partner . โ–ฒ - rival

SYMBOLS TBD, JOISE HAWTHORNE, LEADER! text text text text text text text text..

SYMBOLS TBD, MADDOX KANG, CARETAKER! text text text text text text text text..

SYMBOLS TBD, NAME, COOK! text text text text text text text text..

SYMBOLS TBD, CARSUS HOWELL, MEMBER! text text text text text text text text..

SYMBOLS TBD, KENNA CABALLERO, MEMBER! text text text text text text text text..

SYMBOLS TBD, TOBIAS AMERU, MEMBER! text text text text text text text text..

SYMBOLS TBD, KATE AVEDON, MEMBER! text text text text text text text text..

SYMBOLS TBD, SORCHA FLANNรGAN, MEMBER! text text text text text text text text..

SYMBOLS TBD, VICTORIA LANGSTON, MEMBER! text text text text text text text text..

SYMBOLS TBD, SODA BANAS, MEMBER! text text text text text text text text..

SYMBOLS TBD, FIRST & SECOND NAME, MEMBER! text text text text text text text text..

SYMBOLS TBD, FIRST & SECOND NAME, MEMBER! text text text text text text text text..
Last edited by Tyres on Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:09 am, edited 9 times in total.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuvola » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:51 pm

res for cook! lynx shifter, face claim is timothee chalamet !
nuvola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me