ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇꜱᴛᴄʟᴀɴ - Discussion & forms - (Open!!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇꜱᴛᴄʟᴀɴ - Discussion & forms - (Open!!)

Postby AchieveMark. » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:27 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx✵⤐ naмe ;; frostheart
xxxxxxx✵⤐ age ;; thirty moons
xxxxxxx✵⤐ gender ;; she-cat
xxxxxxx✵⤐ coaт ;; white
xxxxxxx✵⤐ eyeѕ ;; blue
xxxxxxx✵⤐ ranĸ ;; warrior
xxxxxxx✵⤐ clan ;; tempestclan
xxxxxxx✵⤐ apprenтιce ;; n/a
xxxxxxx✵⤐ crυѕнeѕ ;; open
xxxxxxx✵⤐ мaтe ;; nope
xxxxxxx✵⤐ ĸιтѕ ;; none

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

perѕonalιтy wroтe;;
Frostheart is a kind she-cat but she also isn't afraid to let someone know when she's had enough. This she-cat can be quick of tongue and has some form of pride in a lot of what she does. Frostheart is also protective and loyal to her clan, and is looking for that one cat as well. She is sweet and caring, but can be quite cocky but its more when she's out doing something for her clan. She can get depressed easily because of her past but she doesn't let it stop her.

нιѕтory wroтe;;
Frostheart was born to tempestclan, her parents were older warriors. Frostkit was the only kit born to Whitefur and Silverclaw. The young kit was antisocial, which was strange for kits. She really only enjoyed her parents company and not really other kits. When Frostkit became an apprentice, her mentor was killed halfway through her training and she had to be given a different mentor. This mentor wasn't very content with being the finisher for Frostpaw. She had to prove that she was a fast learner and he'd didn't need to be her mentor long. Eventually Frostpaw became a warrior.

xxxxxxx✵⤐ naмe ;; jaypaw
xxxxxxx✵⤐ age ;; nine moons
xxxxxxx✵⤐ gender ;; tom
xxxxxxx✵⤐ coaт ;; orange and white
xxxxxxx✵⤐ eyeѕ ;; light green
xxxxxxx✵⤐ ranĸ ;; medic apprentice
xxxxxxx✵⤐ мaтe ;; nope
xxxxxxx✵⤐ ĸιтѕ ;; none

perѕonalιтy wroтe;;
Jaypaw isn't a typical apprentice, he is very hard-headed at times. He is easy to get along with if he likes you, and he is kind and caring, and a natural born medic. He tries not to fight, unless needed. He would lay his life down to protect his clan, and would do whatever it takes to help his clan get better.

нιѕтory wroтe;;
Jaypaw was born to tempestclan, his parents were warriors. Jaykit was one of two kits born to Liontail and Featherdrop. The young kits were always wrestling and causing havoc in the clan. As they grew older, Jaykit knew he wanted to be a medic but his sister, Lilykit wanted to be a warrior like their parents.

xxxxxxx✵⤐ naмe ;; lilypaw
xxxxxxx✵⤐ age ;; nine moons
xxxxxxx✵⤐ gender ;; she-cat
xxxxxxx✵⤐ coaт ;; orange
xxxxxxx✵⤐ eyeѕ ;; hazel
xxxxxxx✵⤐ ranĸ ;; apprentice
xxxxxxx✵⤐ мaтe ;; nope
xxxxxxx✵⤐ ĸιтѕ ;; none

perѕonalιтy wroтe;;
Lilypaw is a sweetheart, but fierce too. She can pick fights as well as finish them and she has a sharp tongue for being nine moons old. She is caring, kind and protective of her brother and her clan.

нιѕтory wroтe;;
Lilypaw was born to tempestclan, her parents were warriors. Lilykit was one of two kits born to Liontail and Featherdrop. The young kits were always wrestling and causing havoc in the clan. As they grew older, Lilykit knew she wanted to be a warrior but her brother, Jaykit wanted to be a medic.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:38 pm

---=={+}==---
Name:
Boston
loner
Wanted Rank:
I don't know, maybe convince her to join <3
(to make things easier- warrior, but has no desire to become deputy/leader)

Desired Mentor:
n/a
---
+Looks:
medium white, black-grey mackerel tabby with green eyes and a long tail
+Personality:
boston is a cautios and careful she-cat. she tends to triple check her surroundings before hunting or dozing off in a sunny spot. she is kind and doesn't really look for a fight- unless you are intentionally trying to tick her off. she really only looks after herself and the little area tht she lingers around. if blood is shed in the area that she stays in- she will pick up and move, not wanting to keep in that same place. the she-cat isn't very talkitive either- and it usually takes a minute or two to get her talking. she distrusts twolegs due to personal reasons. boston doesn't travel with any other cats due to their conflicted views and tends not to take any others in- unless they are older cats- or kits.

as for the clan, she doesn't seem to be too interested in their affairs. as long as they do not bother her then she won't cause problems for them.

History:
born in a twoleg nest- but was seperated from her kin before she knew their names. she was loved and cared for by her housefolk- mostly by their children. although as months past, her home did not last forever. they picked up their furniture with the promise of coming back for her- but they never did. she waited for at least five moons until she gave up all hope for their return. so she wandered around for days, teaching herself how to hunt- mostly woodland prey- while lingering around tempestclan's borders. she has heard about the clan cats- and has shown interest, but has declined multiple times. she lingers in the woods, resting well in a concave in rock wall- although she moves into a more sheltered area during leaf-bare. one of these days she will join the clan- but for now, she walks alone.
---
Sexuality:
x
Kin:
n/a
Crush:
n/a
(dm me!)

Mate:
n/a
(dm me!)

Kits:
n/a
(dm me! (a bit tent. on this one))

Loyalties:
not sure just yet, but we'll cross that river when they get there.
Other:
dm me for pre-established relationships <3
for warrior name when she gets there- heronhaze would be her warrior name, if that is okay <3

-----

---=={+}==---
Name:
Pikestone
deputy
Wanted Rank:
he's pretty content where he is right now
Desired Mentor:
n/a
---
+Looks:
long-furred, black smoke tortishell tom with green-yellow central heterochromia <3
+Personality:
pikestone is a fierce deputy- with a soft spot for the elders and kits of the clans- along with the 'paws of course, although he tends to speak with them more sternly with any other ranking member of the clan. he is loyal- or he tries to be, but tends to find himself in sticky situation- not by his own fault. Pure accident! He swears!... When it comes to the warrior code, he seems to turn a blind eye to those who break it (unless it is something big- and he will get on you about eating before the elders). pikestone is usually irritated once he wakes up in the morning- but he usually is in a good mood by sunhigh- or unless you bring him his favorite prey- which is mackerel...and maybe a rabbit for land prey.
History:
piketooth is clan-born- born to yewbush and sleekfeather. he was their only kit due to an unfortuante loss of his sisters- and mother by that. sleekfeather was devasted at the loss but stuck around for his son, but unfortunatly left the clan as soon as pikestone was honored as a warrior. he sat vigil all night, looking for any signs of his father- but he never came back...and he, in turn, never looked for him.

pikestone fought hard for his clan and was ultimentaly surprised when he was named as Shellstar's deputy. He has had an apprentice before, but was lost during his warrior assessment. he would never forgive himself for their death- let alone not go anywhere near the tall rocks. but with the help of his friends, he managed to pull through his grief and return to his duties as clan deputy.

stoatkit: at some point on a patrol- he found a kit alone in the forest. he couldn't resist but to take the kit back home with him- and fought tooth and claw (not...literally thankfully) over the kit. he adopted the kit as his own despite not having a mate himself, but he is at least thankful for one of the clan's queens for taking them in.

---
Sexuality:
x
Kin:
Crush:
n/a
(dm me!)

Mate:
n/a
(dm me!)

Kits:
[i]stoatkit - adopted son[/i]
Loyalties:
while his clan is his #1 priority, he will favor his kin and friends over his own life. its foolish for him to think that way, but honestly could you blame him?
Other:
mwah
dm me for pre-established relationships <3

-----

couldn't find a free-to-use kitten image of a somali cat- so rip me ig.
---=={+}==---
Name:
stoatkit/paw
kit
Wanted Rank:
warrior!
Desired Mentor:
n/a
---
+Looks:
long-furred, lilac tom with no distinguishable markings. amber eyes.
+Personality:
a curious kit that loves to explore. he looks up to pikestone and tries to copy him the best that he can. he mocks his movement and the way that he talks. he attempts to boss the others around - and heck- sometimes he even bosses pikestone around! he also looks up to the other 'paws- jealous that they are close to being warriors everyday. he doesn't sleep in the nursery too often and is usually found in the elders den. can you blame him though?
History:
Not much history behind him other than he was born to a couple of loners. he (obviously) nor pikestone does not know what were his parent's fates- and honestly he has no intrest in finding that out. he has only come to know that pikestone is his father - adopted or not.
---
Sexuality:
x
Kin:
pikestone - adoptive father
Crush:
n/a
Mate:
n/a
Kits:
n/a
Loyalties:
His father and his clan :)
Other:
bean.

all images are found under the creative commons license use.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:47 am

---=={+}==---
Name: Marigoldleaf
Wanted Rank: Queen
Desired Mentor: -
---
+Looks: Long haired. medium large sized golden and light brown she-cat, with tabby stripes and white. She has tufted ears and leaf-green eyes. Her body is covered by many battle scars.
+Traits: Sweet, helpful, clever, hard-working, and kind, She has a soft spot for kits and apprentices.
-Traits: Stubborn at times, easily depressed, has bad self-esteem. She feels like she is wasting her life, for not doing things she wanted.
History: She is born in a clan together with her siblings, but her father was actually a loner-born cat, who joined the clan before she was born. She had some understanding for loners as she liked to listen to her father's past when he was still a loner.
---
Sexuality: Demisexual
Kin: open
Crush: Shellstar
Mate: open
Kits: wants
Loyalties: She is loyal to her clan and tries to get along with anyone, but of course always it's not possible.
Other: -

---=={+}==---
Name: Robinshine
Wanted Rank: deputy
---
+Looks: Long-haired massive dark red tabby tom with low white. Has bright yellow eyes and few scars.
+Traits: Self-Critical, Disciplined, Good Listener, Cheerful, Clever, Humble, Respectful and Daring
-Traits: Slow, Tease, Perfectionist, Reckless, and Judgmental
History: He is clan-born with clan-born parents, he has one sister Molesnow as his parents didn't manage to get more kits before passed to the Starclan by illness. He was mates with Hawkspots for many moons and as many times they tried to have kits, they didn't get, them before the sad yet happy miracle of Lightningkit and his siblings being born. Thought his mate Hawkspots lost her life to complications after birthing.
---
Sexuality: Bisexual
Kin: Molesnow (littermate, sister)
Crush: open
Mate: Hawkspot (former, deceased), open
Kits: Lightningkit, open
Loyalties: He could sacrifice himself for his clan or his family, he could do his very everything to make sure nobody dies on his watch.

---=={+}==---
Name: Molesnow
Wanted Rank: Queen
---
+Looks: Long-haired, but small-sized chocolate tortoiseshell tabby she-cat with white. She has green eyes and one nasty scar on her left leg, which makes her walk a little difficult.
+Traits: Faithful, Charitable, Tolerant, Contemplative, Warm-Hearted and Incorruptible
-Traits: Stubborn, Vulnerable, Fickle and Immature
History: She is born in a clan alongside her brother Robinshine. She was mates with a tom named Bluestrike, but he left her after another female.
---
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Kin: Robinshine (littermate, brother)
Crush: Pikestone
Kits: open
Loyalties: She is loyal to her clan and her clanmates, as well as her family.

---=={+}==---
Name: Petal "Whisker"
Wanted Rank: warrior
Desired Mentor: n/a, open
---
+Looks: Long-haired silver grey and white point tabby tom, with one green eye and one yellow eye.
+Traits: Neat, Honest, Innovative, Stable, Sensitive, Modest, Careful, Imaginative and Warm
-Traits: Nervous, Moody, Perfectionist, Lewd, Audacious, Tactless and Deceitful
History: He was born in a human barn, as his parents were semi-wildcats and semi-housecats. He left his old home to get an adventure around as the wild worlds and the forest interested him.
---
Sexuality: homosexual
Kits: none
Loyalties: He may try his very best to show the clan that they can trust him when joining.

---=={+}==---
Name: Dustpaw "Flower"
Wanted Rank: warrior (for now)
Desired Mentor: open
---
+Looks: Long-haired, large dark grey, black she-cat with white. She has unique blue eyes and tufted ears.
+Traits: Eloquent, Caring, Friendly, Respectful, Gentle, Incorruptible and Contemplative
-Traits: Overly Competitive, Manipulative, Aimless, Unstable, Wild, Provocative and Indifferent
History: She is clan born so are her parents.
---
Sexuality: Undecided
Mate: n/a
Kits: n/a
Loyalties: The clan

---=={+}==---
Name: Lightningkit "eye"
Wanted Rank: leader (of course)
Desired Mentor: open
---
+Looks: Long-haired golden, brown tabby, with white. Has yellow eyes, but he was born with a blind right eye..
+Traits: Sociable, Compassionate, Peaceful, Neat, Clever and Incorruptible
-Traits: Meddlesome, Corruptible, Greedy, Bad Listener, Power-Hungry, Forgetful and Overprotective
History: He is one of the miracle kits of Robinshine and Hawkspots, but sadly his mother passed away of complications very soon after he was born. He is watched by his father and the queens in the nursery.
---
Sexuality: Pansexual
Kin: open for littermates, Robinshine (father), Hawkspots (mother, deceased)
Crush: Stoatkit
Mate: n/a
Kits: n/a
Loyalties: He is loyal to his clan, he doesn't know anything else than his clan.
Other: Maybe took care by Creamflower?
Last edited by Queen of flames on Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:18 am

@QueenofFlames I think Creamflower would definitely help raise Lightningkit! I think she would help Robinshine as well in some ways.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:38 am

HollyPaw is finished! (First page)
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thetigerwithin- » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:15 pm

All cats are accepted! I'm going to work on updating the main page and we should be good to start :3

@Hawk WillowWatcher - Daisypaw and Hollypaw should be brothers :00
Thetigerwithin-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:50 am

Thetigerwithin- wrote:
All cats are accepted! I'm going to work on updating the main page and we should be good to start :3

@Hawk WillowWatcher - Daisypaw and Hollypaw should be brothers :00

Kk :3
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:02 am

if it’s okay I might make a starting post soon, but I would like to know what season it currently is? Just want to be sure before I do anything lol
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beetlestarzz » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:55 pm

---=={+}==---
Name: Snowkit,Ghostkit, Ghostpaw x
Wanted Rank: Warrior x
Desired Mentor: Frostheart x
---
+Looks: A white, longhair tomcat with dark grey tabby points on his paws, face, tail, and ears. he has blue eyes x
+Traits: Emotional, Dedicated, Friendly, Witty x
-Traits: Anxious, Clumsy, Emotionally Naive x
History: He was Born inside the heart of Tempestclan, always an anxious soul that would shy away from the other nursery kits and barely verbally respond to his parents; he was semi mute for 4 moons after his birth. Taking in that time to observe the world around him and soon become very uncomfortable with the way he was perceived. It took a while but he verbalized his feelings in the best way he could, and insisted he was a tomkit. In tern his parents, fortunately very understanding, agreed to change his name into something they chose. Ghostpaw liked the change, He is much more verbal and outgoing as he reaches 9 moons, but is still very aware of the world around him, seeing as his father died right before his apprenticeship. That doesn't affect him socially though, but he his still considered rather an outcast and is desperate for a friend. x
---
Sexuality: Unknown x
Kin: Unknown {Needs parents!} x
Crush: N/A x
Mate: N/A x
Kits: N/A x
Loyalties: Tempestclan x
Other: N/A x

1st image uses a base by Zealzouie
2nd Image drawn by me!
Last edited by Beetlestarzz on Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Beetlestarzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me