[ ❝. ⎯⎯⎯⎯ THE PAPERS SAY, ] [ PRIVATE GROUP ✰. F&D !! ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [ ❝. ⎯⎯⎯⎯ THE PAPERS SAY, ] [ PRIVATE GROUP ✰. F&D !! ]

Postby shadow~wolf » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:12 am

all of mine are finished now! i might edit banshee some and i know the coding is way off right now haha. he has some conflicting traits and i could probably rewrite it to make more sense. basically hes very anxious generally, but an extrovert all the same. its just instead of his anxiety making him pull back and be reserved, it makes him more high strung and fuels his energetic side. hes a youngin' haha, so theres room for improvement as we go. i found irl my pet dog wasn't even fully developed until 2-3 years confidence and behavior wise. dogs are funny like that :)))
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:44 pm

hey guys, sorry for the couple of days of silence. i ended up joining a public rp and went a little too crazy with the character form too manywords, not even done help, giving myself a lil bit of burnout oops. and as of recently one of my cats i believe has gone missing which has taken up most of my free time contacting several local organisations and creating leaflets to post, so that as well as the emotional drain it comes with, has had me occupied elsewhere away from cs.

i'm hoping to have the last remaining two done by the weekend, and in regard to thatcher and aelita's background as well as any other previously posted information that needs a response- i will get back to that tomorrow as it's currently 2:44am and i gotta be up real early ;;

everyone's characters look wonderful, gosh they seem like a great crowd to rp with, can't wait to throw them at some of the dangers and for the interactions between them all to come across as "chaotic dysfunctional family" vibes lmaoo. hope you're both well ♥

edit: had some very unfortunate news this morning, so my posts may not be up until after the weekend, i’m so sorry to push this back even more. i plan to still respond to all the previous messages some point during the weekend.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:06 am

take your time, tyres! i'm excited to write when youre ready, but until then there's absolutely no rush! sounds like we're all in a few tough spots right now. hopefully with summer coming up our schedules might happen to align. hoping youre doing well! cicardia is having a bad time with their health and hasn't had much luck in their recovery from their flare-up from what i was told. fingers crossed that starts to improve. my heart goes out to both of you guys.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:23 pm

you guys are both the best, <3 thank you for being so patient and understanding. ive been dreadfully sick, but im hanging in there. hopefully, as shadow said, we can all huddle together soon. no matter how long we need, im definitely still more than happy to write : ). take your time, tyres. we can always plan their relationship as we go along if we need to. if at any time we think we're ready, before we've got all the details ironed out, im totally ok with that. i hope you guys are doing ok, too. so sorry ive been so quiet. im still here, i promise, lol!
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me