[ ❝. ⎯⎯⎯⎯ THE PAPERS SAY, ] [ PRIVATE GROUP ✰. F&D !! ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby Tyres » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:58 pm

oh absolutely, luckily it's only a battery replacement so i doubt they'll try anything else sales-wise. from the sounds of it, it's not overly complicated enough for them to accidentally wipe my data- god help me if they do...

yeahh i remember trying to play something on my chromebook and it just destroyed the little life it had left in it oops.. mhm you'd think something more robust such as a laptop would survive a bit better than a phone, but nope- i can attest to that as well. god knows what my phone has been through accident-wise.. i'm quite the klutz and yet it still seems to work without much problem. technology- it will never make much sense loll.

ooo new camera lens, phone or standard, are always exciting to use. it's definitely something on my phone that i'd like to have better quality on as sometimes it just doesn't hit the "right spot" as much as i want it to. but regardless, my pets are still posing like they're on the cover of vogue or something haha.

hey, no worries. i totally understand those anxieties! i'm sure we'll all have plenty of variety even if there are some minor overlaps. anyway, the epsilon looks great- i adore sighthounds so much. god i already have a possible relation between her and church aaaaa.

speaking of! two of my forms are now up and active on the thread, the only thing missing from thatchers' is his history which i'll need to discuss with cicardia at some point. other than that, everything else is completed for those two. i'll try and work further on kerrigan and viserys tomorrow evening and fingers crossed they'll be up in the next couple of days. i decided i couldn't be all that bothered about trying to condense information into a code lol- it really do be a lotta effort sometimes.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ❝. ⎯⎯⎯⎯ THE PAPERS SAY, ] [ PRIVATE GROUP ✰. F&D !! ]

Postby cicardia » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:00 pm

wow hi buds, im so sorry ive been so quiet. ive been really sick this week and i havent had the strength to get to my desk - but i HAVE been scheming. my forms may not end up being very pretty, but ill at least give you all the basics you will need to understand who i intend to bring into the mix. im really sorry about not being present here, my tummy is in full riot mode.

god im so sorry you're having so much trouble with your laptop! that's the most frustrating thing ever. especially when you try to fix it, but something else gets in the way. my laptop is like.. eight years old at this point. its a"gaming" laptop, but it was one of the earlier omens that HP released. i can hardly get it to run any sort of games now lmao. coding is a nightmare - every time i refresh, it takes close to a minute and sometimes the images wont load for me. imgur has my full name on a hit list istg. like you, my poor computer needs to be plugged in all the time. it will last about five minutes off the charger before it dies. ive beaten the crap out of this poor thing. been through chrome book nightmares, too.

im gonna try to get my forms up while im functional. wish me luck lol

ohhhhh hello! you ninja'd me, bahaha. im gonna go take a peek at your characters! im so excited oml
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:08 am

hey! that’s no worries. your health comes first above anything else so take the time you need to focus on that if need be. scheminggg? oh boy am I excited to see/hear all about it. coded forms aren’t needed (or can always be worked on at a later date if you wanted to play around with coding), so just having all the basics is absolutely fine!!

in regard to my laptop, it went in for it’s service today and was told it should be a maximum of 48 hours. didn’t think it would take that long, but I suppose they do have to ensure that it runs up to speed and that it isn’t faulty in anyway before releasing it back into my hands. with that, I do still have access to my phone, so I’ll most likely just write up a few notes here and there and wait until my laptop arrives back to fully complete the last two remaining forms of mine. edits to some of their sexual/romantic orientations will be made, so a much broader scope of possibilities can be available. heterosexual was just slapped down as i wasn’t sure what everyone else was going with!

god yeah, I really do hope this new battery serves a long and reliable life. it would help the life cycle of my charger to be elongated as well, as having it in constantly was definitely the major problem for my old one there.. surprised my sockets didn’t blow at any point because of it lol.

sounds good! I see you have tissala and tacoma already up. they both look great and can’t wait to see what type of relations we can spruce up! the current personalities for both thatcher and church are 100% concrete, so if you had any ideas knocking around after giving them a read and weren’t sure if any edits/changes were being made - there won’t be. happy to discuss any and all types of relations!

in terms of thatchers and aelitas history, I’m happy to make any accommodations for ideas. I’m fine with keeping them the same nationality or if you wanted to have a different one, that could also work as well due to the age differences. just let me know and I can throw out some ideas for us to sculpt from.

I’ll also start to update the front page with links to the characters in the ‘survivors’ section. please once they are done, let me know if I make any mistakes so I can rectify it. I shouldn’t, but I am currently functioning on not a lot of sleep.. idiotically self-inflicted oops haha c:
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:55 am

your characters are looking so good! can one of you pm me a screenshot of persephone's form? i want to make sure the coding is correct for all and its driving me so crazy i almost cried LOL
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:22 am

sure thing, i'll send that over now. was just waiting to go pick my laptop up from the genius bar, as the dimensions from my phone make everyone's coding break lol. anyway, it looks fine on my end of things laptop/computer wise.

can i just say that i absolutely adore your samoyed, she's farrrr too precious for the world they're about to endure ;;
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:11 pm

right?? i saw that picture on unsplash and thought it looked like the most snuggly dog ever!! im really hoping for romantic relations for her c: especially with cicardia's alpha having that bit in the end about looking for love!! maybe even depending on how yours develop! even a love triangle would be kind of fun. i think im gonna see how it goes though c: ughhhh everyones writing is so unbelievably good! i feel miles behind in skill, im so excited though. gotta finish up some of mine but i know we're going to have sooo much fun!!

my bad i got ahead of myself :oops:
Last edited by shadow~wolf on Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:15 pm

ohh! i always forget unsplash is a site lmaoo, i tend to use pexels, ig or sometimes pixabay. all have some really lovely quality pictures that won't become too grainy when editing resize/cropping-wise. i absolutelyy recommend to try them if you ever find yourself struggling to find a certain image or angle!!

she really is just a fluffy cloud lol. i'm open for any sorts of potential relos, the more developed in terms of drama, rom or angst, the better! oo just be careful with some of the character sexualities before delving into complicated relos discussions; as tacomas' form says he is homosex/rom (although that could open up other possibilities for rom. & drama, such as one-sided crushes or triangles, etc. but that would have to be something to discuss with cica as it is her oc).

i think once all my characters are done, i'll have a better understanding of which relos i'd want for each. as of current i'm thinking of all these types of relos and just pushing them on both thatcher and church, forgetting there are two others that need something as well lmaoo. once they are all done, i'll probably throw a list of things i'd be looking for which can be snagged by either yourself or cica, if any peaked an interest.

nooo don't undersell yourself!! your writing is so wonderfully crafted- i'm sure once we all start writing, we'll learn a thing or two from each other and all grow together in skill c:
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:11 am

unsplash is great bahaha. i always end up forgetting that other platforms exist, so i grab a lot of my pictures from there. i should look harder through insta, tho. i just conveniently forget every time i need to make a new character lol

sorry i havent gotten my characters done just yet. ive really not been feeling very well this week, but i finally got some medicine. im feeling a little ouchie this morning but if i can manage to get my bones to stop throwing a fit, i want to try to finish my last two characters. i dont think im gonna use the last dog i have saved, after all. i like the sound of a dalmatian or a shiba inu instead. shes cute, but the more i look at the photo, the more i think the dog is shorter than i think it is lol.

as for aelita and thatcher! i was wondering - perhaps she is a failed hunting dog, or she was supposed to be a show dog, but didnt make a very good one? i figured they'd have to be together still when things went haywire, unless you want to have it so they got separated for a while. im open to just about anything regarding them. i plan to have her be quite hyperactive and not precisely the best listener. your typical not very-well-trained lab pup that still hasn't figured out they are no longer six months old and need to be an Adult(tm). gullible, maybe a bit of a hero complex. you cant live with her but you cant live without her.

for tacoma, id really love to get relations down with all of the characters, since he's the alpha and i feel like he'd make it his business to know your business lol. hed want to keep tabs on everyone as best that he could. id also love for him to have a love interest! he is homosexual, so it would need to be a male/masculine presenting dog. otherwise, id love just about anything for him. i think he'd be quite close to the beta, if they're to take over after him. so id foresee them having a close knit relationship with each other. BUT i am also happy to be part of a love triangle or drama of some sort as well. im happy to write whatever you guys are up for or have desire for. just lemme know and i'll be happy to take whatever role. : ) im down for anything.

tissala, id love to have a slow burn friendship with someone for her. eventually it could lead to romance, but she'd definitely need a long time to even consider that with someone else. shes still trying to figure out who she is and what she actually wants in life.

and tyres is so right! i think you are a phenomenal writer, shadow! you are constantly blowing me away with your work. every post ive read from you has kept me captivated and wanting more. you have such a great talent for literature, dont sell yourself short! one of the things i love most about roleplaying is learning from one another and the chance to grow as authors around your friends. i think the three of us are going to have so much fun together and i cant wait!

i also want to apologize if my messages include numerous typos. my cat knocked over water onto my keyboard and i don't have the money to get a new one and wont for months, so i am having to copy and paste a few letters. i just want to apologize in advance ;o; im insane enough i will write on my phone, but that's an L lol
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:46 am

my bad, i didn't even notice that about your character! whoops. i guess im just excited and noticed that you guys have siblings as well as a partnership in beta and alpha so i was rushing to get some relationships and connections for mine! big oops on ym part haha. yes lets see how things go.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:17 am

lol, no worries!!! i still have my last character i need to make, i think ive settled on having another mutt - collie x golden. i can make them a male, to provide a partner or interest for one of your characters if you're interested c: were there any sort of relos you were hoping to make or looking for? i am open to literally anything! ill finish up aelita once i know what she and thatcher went through as pups. i want to make sure her personality fits right with their upbringing before i fully flesh her out. she'll more than likely end up being a spazz no matter what, lol. labs are crazy. if you know, you know

edit // finished leo! c: now all i have to do is write out aelita's form and im good to go.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me