-{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- forms & discussion !

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Birdie -{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }-

Postby Ryn11 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:17 pm

NAME: Birdie
GENDER AND PRONOUNS: Molly (cis), She/her
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual

PERSONALITY: Shy and nervous, mostly due to the fact that she's pregnant with her first litter. She has no idea what to expect from motherhood or from clan life; she's just happy to be with cats who seem to know what they're doing.
HISTORY: Birdie was born a kittypet and lived happily in a house in Quietbrook. Her twolegs bred her to sell her kittens, and once she realized that, she ran away. She says she stumbled upon the Two Trees clan completely by accident, and may never admit to the dream she had about being guided here by a small white kitten.
APPEARANCE: She is mostly white with large patches of grey tabby on her back and small patches on her legs. Her right eye is blue and her left eye is green. She has very short fur and it makes her pregnancy very obvious.

MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS: Dusker (npc, kittypet "mate"), Paleshadow (grandfather, unknown), otherwise open

EXTRA:
- She's a very new addition to Two Trees and is fairly ignorant of the political stress. She just wants a safe place to have her kits.
- If she seems a bit young to be having kits, you are completely correct.
- I'd like to think she's latched onto Snowyskies as a peer. Birdie has never had any cat friends though, so she's not sure how to get to know Snowyskies.
Last edited by Ryn11 on Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- forms & discussion !

Postby Ryn11 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:17 pm

Last one, i promise xP think 3 per generation is my max for now
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- forms & discussion !

Postby Catfrog » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:35 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    𝚁 𝙸 𝙿 𝙿 𝙻 𝙴 𝙵 𝙰 𝙽 𝙶
    ───────

Current Name : Ripplefang
    Past Name(s) : Ripplekit, Ripplepaw

Parents : Palegaze, Finnegan (npcs)
    Siblings : Raineyes
    Other Kin : Open
    Sexuality : Pansexual
    Mate : Open/None
    Crush : Open/None
    Image Credit : Source

───────

Appearance : A seal-point she-cat with light blue eyes. Rather than the usual cream color, her fur is more of a light golden-brown. Although she is young, her pelt is covered in numerous scars, which can be owed to her recklessness.

Personality : Ripplefang is a cat with a strong personality. Hot-tempered, argumentative, reckless. Ripplefang is all of those things and more. Her personality is often overwhelming, and she's avoided by many, especially meeker cats. Her brother is always avoiding her, because whenever they meet they get into an argument about him avoiding her. She always has something to say, a fight to pick, being a highly confrontational cat. Although it would make her job much easier if she did, she rarely holds her tongue. She's only a community guard because she's an excellent fighter, not because she's any good at negotiating. Her idea of negotiating is forcing others into submission. She's quick to jump into battle, especially when insulted or questioned. Despite her many flaws, she sticks closely to her morals and those she's loyal to, and hates being questioned, or called fickle. She's strangely consistent, and almost predictable. She's not all bad, and while she'll argue in front of kits and apprentices, she'll never argue with one. In a way, she's very passionate, and does show a decent amount respect to the cats she likes. The cats she likes are usually the ones who avoid her, unfortunately. She both loves, and hates, very strongly.

History : Ripplefang was born in a litter of two to their mother, Palegaze. Her mother was once a kittypet, with a kittypet mate, but fled the twolegplace upon finding out that she was expecting kits. She wandered for a while, before eventually finding the group and being accepted in. She only took a warrior's name after her kits became apprentices. Ripplefang and her brother have never gotten along. If they weren't almost identical, you wouldn't even have known they were littermates. In a way, they do care for each other, but they will never show it. Ripplefang became a guard because she liked to fight, and liked how the events of patrols could be unpredictable at times. Ripplefang is happy where she is, at least for the moment.
Last edited by Catfrog on Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:36 pm

𝚁 𝙰 𝙸 𝙽 𝙴 𝚈 𝙴 𝚂
    ───────

Current Name : Raineyes
    Past Name(s) : Rainkit, Rainpaw

Parents : Palegaze, Finnegan (npcs)
    Siblings : Ripplefang (sister)
    Other Kin : Open
    Sexuality : Straight
    Mate : Open/None
    Crush : Open/None

───────

Appearance : A short-furred seal-point tom with blue eyes. He's small for a tom (he's about the same size as his sister.) He tries to stay well-groomed, but he usually has scraps and bits of leaves on his pelt. He walks with a limp due to an injury he sustained as a kit and was never able to fully recover from (he's still fully capable of hunting and fighting, although it can be more difficult for him).

Personality : Raineyes has always been a calm, quiet cat. He speaks when spoken to, but isn't much for starting conversation. He usually does his job in silence, although he doesn't mind, and actually prefers, company. His view of things tends to be neutral, he doesn't lean one way or another. When it comes to friendships, he's a good cat to lean on and will usually listen and tell them whatever they want to hear. He's observant and hears most everything, but doesn't feel the need to talk about it, or gossip. Cats may not immediately notice, but he's very dedicated to his job and quite enjoys it. He finds duty in being an herb gatherer and caring for his clanmates. He doesn't take risks. Though he doesn't express it much, or really at all, he'd love to have a mate and kits someday.

History : His history is the same as his sister's. Born in a litter of two to a former kittypet mother. He was named Rainkit because of the weather when he was born. Once as kits, he followed his sister out of camp during a storm and they both nearly died after falling into the river. Ripplefang made a full recovery, but Raineyes' leg was permanently damaged. Ripplefang may joke that he became an herb gatherer to get away from her, but he had already decided on his path when they were kits. His mother had suggested it one day, and from then on, he was set on it.

Extra : n/a
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:36 pm

𝙱 𝚄 𝙼 𝙱 𝙻 𝙴 𝙿 𝙰 𝚆
    ───────

Current Name : Bumblepaw

Family : Turtlepaw, 1 other same-aged sibling, parents open as well
    Sexuality : Undecided
    Mate : None
    Crush : None

───────

Appearance : Bumblepaw is a cream colored tabby tom with green eyes and a fluffy, medium-length coat. He's large for his age, although not by much. His size is comparable to an adult cat and his paws are a bit too big for his body.

Personality : Bumblepaw is, for the most part, a pretty typical apprentice. He's very energetic, always eager to chase after prey. And when he's done with his training for the day, he comes home and plays with his friends. He tends to be a chatterbox, although he knows he's supposed to be quiet when he's hunting. That doesn't stop him from scaring off prey with his rambling from time to time, though. He loves being complimented and is very easily flattered. He can usually be convinced with just one compliment. Dedicated to hunting as he is, he's prone to distraction and can be a bit scatterbrained. When he speaks, he might ramble.

History : Bumblepaw was born into the clan 10 moons ago along with his siblings. His parents are both older cats who joined the group separately when it first formed and later became mates. When he was a kit, he wanted to follow in the pawsteps of his father, an herb gatherer. He ended up becoming a prey hunter's apprentice because after tagging along with his father, he realized that herbs might bore him to death. He never considered trying to become a guard, mostly because he's not much of a fighter.

Extra : He has much older (60-70 ish moons) half-siblings outside of the group from when his parents were rogues. His parents are 90 or so moons old. Couldn't fit this into relationships so it's here
Last edited by Catfrog on Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:01 am

Again, all accepted! 💫💫

I'll be putting in every cat's information in in bulk once I finish my next two cats! Shouldn't be too long.

My plan for one does bring up something I wanted to offer: Cats who have gone to the Starlight Cave! In my head, around 6ish went, with only three returning alive. One is the cat I'm making right now. This event happened around 20 moons ago? So any cat who would've been an adult at that time could have gone (even a young adult! Most cats were too scared and the Duty Heads weren't fully established like they are now to regulate things like that!). This group wouldn't have been the first ones to find the Starlight Cave, but the cat i'm making had been in that first patrol up there.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solstice roses! » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:16 am

Oooh, the Starlight Cave sounds really interesting!! I might make a cat for it but i'm unsure
solstice roses!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:33 am

NAME: Paleshadow
GENDER AND PRONOUNS: Demi-male, He/they
SEXUALITY: Who knows!

PERSONALITY: Paleshadow is certainly an odd old man! He loves to gossip and collect shreds of information, sure, and he loves to fuss over the queens and new kits. He does normal old cat things, or at least enough to seem like a quite regular old guy on the surface. But ask the right questions or press the right buttons and he'll start yowling the praises of the Two Trees and their guardians the Twin Kits, chattering on about Starclan and what he's seen in his two adventures to the Starlight Cave. He says he sees Starclan in his dreams, telling him what to do, what to say, moving his paws to act to upkeep his community so it can become a true clan in time. He isn't bothered at all by tragedy or misfortune, simply murmuring it is the path one must take to Starclan. He's buried most of the dead so far, and walks their resting place often to list the names of every cat in his head so he cannot forget, as he has been told cats fade when they are forgotten. So he has endeavored to never forget and keep their memories well and alive. While they seem fanatical, it's quite easy to calm them right back down by asking them a very mundane question. Dahliabriar is sure his mind is going.
HISTORY: Paleshadow, in his youth, was a purebred showcat. He triumphed in many, many competitions for his perfect breeding and impeccable behaviour. As he aged though, and sired many litters, he grew tired of that life. He felt as if he had conquered the gazes of all twolegs and had to move on to something greater. He tried to urge his then-mate to come with him, but she refused, and he slipped out of his cat door and out into the night. He adventured around to various groups of cats, proving himself against quite a few while staying perfectly beautiful. Eventually, though, he got a bit tired of moving groups and decided to stay in the next one that caught his eye. Two Tree almost wasn't that group, but when a group of cats formed to head to an odd cave, he followed along and (as far as he tells the story) "saw" Starclan. He couldn't leave after that! He took the name the white tabby had given him, Paleshadow, and raced down the mountain avoiding all the dangers half his group had fallen to. He went up again when a group who wanted to speak to Starclan gathered, and again he "saw" Starclan, and made it back to the community without a wound while half of his fellows suffered. It didn't matter! Starclan had seen him again! He had seen them! ... He retired soon after because he's old as hell.
APPEARANCE: A primarily white tom with patches of light gray tabby pelt. His eyes are bold amber.

MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS: Various purebred kits and ex-"mates". Birdie might be his granddaughter!

EXTRA:
- silly grandpa, starclan's for kids!
- i promise he is nice when he isn't talking about starclan.

---

NAME: Batpaw
GENDER AND PRONOUNS: Trans Male, he/him
SEXUALITY: Boys are cool! So are girls. Umm... (Probably Bi but he has no clue.)

PERSONALITY: Batpaw, in essense, is scatterbrained. He usually doesn't think through anything he does, usually chasing butterflies or falling over himself. He tries, occasionally, to be just like Cliffcrier and Stormbranch, but his small size and unsteady paws make that hard. He puts his whole heart into everything he does, but that passion can't make up for a lack of skill and a hard time paying attention. He is learning, though, and leaves behind more kithood traits every week or so. Buuuuut it's gonna take some time before he's truly ready for the responsibility of being a full Camp Keeper.
HISTORY: Dropped off by a loner with far too many kits in her litter, Batkit was the tiny runt. He nursed beside another queen's litter, later adopted fully by {open!}, and taught the ways of the community. He found himself wanting to be just like the cats he always saw around camp, Cliffcrier and Stormbranch, and copied their movements in the shadows where (most) of him blended in. But even back then, he got easily distracted. Now he's an apprentice, and he's still pretty distracted.
APPEARANCE: A primarily black cat with white vitiligo spots and curled ears. As he ages, he'll gain more and more spots until he's almost entirely white.

MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS: Absentee loner mother, various loner siblings, adopted parent (open!)

EXTRA:
- No thoughts head empty
- kitty cat adhd
- thinks everyone is so cool and is bewildered to how he'll ever stack up. anxiety boy.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:54 am

Front is updated with all the cats currently applied for 💫💫💫

As for the cats I just made forms for-- I was thinking Paleshadow resembles Birdie enough that him being her grandfather is likely! I made him before I saw Birdie's form so I think it's a fun turn of fate. I don't think either knows, but the resemblance is a little uncanny.
As for Batpaw-- I was thinking maybe Stormbranch adopted him after he was weaned? That would be extremely cute bc it means he followed after his dad into his Duty bc of his slightly empty lil brain and adoration of his dad. Just an idea!

Paleshadow's second expedition teammates can be applied for or a cat you've already made can be adjusted so they went on that journey! I'll dm ya what that cat found if your character is accepted into that role 💫💫

Thats all from me for now!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryn11 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:47 am

I was just gonna say, Birdie and paleshadow could be related :) i doubt theyd ever put it together, but Birdie would def be drawn to paleshadow regarding his knowledge of the Twin Kits
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me