-{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- forms & discussion !

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: -{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- forms & discussion !

Postby Beetlestarzz » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:02 am

necrobinical wrote:Whoops, sorry about my brief absence. Back into it!

Koipaw and Turtlepaw are accepted and up on the front!

I LOVE THAT ART!!!!!! Yeah, the Two Trees are very very old and huge.

Woohoo, Thanks for accepting Koipaw! I should be able to throw myself into the roleplay soon, I've been a bit less active on forums for rn because I'm not with my laptop :']
Beetlestarzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryn11 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:52 am

necrobinical wrote:Endlessly funny to me how nosy Aster and Lavender are while Peach doesn't care in the least. Aster and Lavender are wondering wth their mother is planning but Peach just wants to go hunting... so so funny.

Bless her sweet little heart ❤️
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:55 am

Not necessary to join in the least, but I wanted to mention it:

Generational Drama has a separate canon on Discord! Still a roleplay, all my characters remain the same over there, but it is available for anyone who would prefer Discord-based roleplay.

I will still be obsessively checking this one, don't get me wrong! But I want to see how different locales effect the premise of this roleplay.

Hope you all had a good Easter and are having a good week!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:29 pm

sweet! i'll definitely join the discord rp!
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryn11 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:52 am

I'll most likely stay here on cs. I barely use discord as it is :p
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
ImageImage Image
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparrowmoon » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:13 am

if things ever fully move to discord i'll join over there! but i'm hunting specifically for forum rp atm so here we go

NAME: Glory
GENDER AND PRONOUNS: cis tom, he/him
SEXUALITY: homosexual

PERSONALITY: The first thing most observe about Glory is that he's not one to argue with - he has his opinions about how the world works, and isn't one to budge on them just because someone is a smooth talker. He's a realist, and makes that point very clear; if he's going to change his perspective on something, he needs to see factors he can consider as objectively as possible. Despite his stubbornness, Glory isn't an unkind cat, either; he won't back down if pushed, even to the point of fighting, but he's naturally protective and loves being in a community environment. It's not uncommon to see him playing with young cats, especially indulging their adventurous antics...as long as they stay where he can keep an eye on them. He seems to sincerely want to be part of communal life on Two Tree Island, despite his resistance to assimilating into the emerging culture.

HISTORY: He was a young, independent tom by the time the first cats began to gather on the island. Glory had been born to and raised by a single parent, a stray who believed - and taught - that nothing comes free and everything has to be taken. By the time he and his littermates were old enough to fend for themselves, they were left to do just that. Glory was the only one among them who accepted it; he stayed where they had been raised, alone, while his siblings left to track down the parent who had meant to abandon them, to travel together. He didn't fancy himself a family cat, not in those days.

He was a territorial cat, sometimes a nuisance to his neighbors for his refusal to let anyone bother him, not even when an older, stronger cat tried to force him out with claws unsheathed. Glory had felt drawn to the island in the earliest days of the community's emergence, but had denied it. His desire to stay home was stronger...for a while. In the throes of infection after losing his home to a brutal interloper, Glory thought he glimpsed a cat visiting him, coming from the island to simply watch over him. Maybe. Whoever it was didn't linger once he'd recovered; he never got a good look at them when his senses weren't addled by fever. But he owed them, he thought, for whatever part they might've played in his recovery, so when he was well enough, he finally got up and made his way to Two Tree Island.

When he got there, he declined to change his name. He was only looking for someone, he said, and didn't plan to stay. That's what he's still saying, even though he still hasn't seen that stranger even once since coming to the island, even though he seems quite content right where he is. He chose to work as a prey hunter, being keenly interested in a life where he may not have to fight as much. He is intrigued by the recent mystical phenomena, but doesn't necessarily believe in it...yet.

APPEARANCE: Glory is a large, long-bodied cat with thick seal lynx sepia fur and a stark white underbelly. He has pronounced striping on his face. His ears are long and adorned with even longer tufts. He lost his left eye at some point before joining the community, and sports scars there as well as elsewhere over his face. His legs are stocky and muscular, but his paws aren't very large.

MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS: open to anything!
interested in: parent to bumblepaw and turtlepaw

EXTRA:
    - planning to start a lineage with this guy! most of my future characters + adopts will be connected to his legacy.
he/they • plural system • transgender • otherkin • artist
Sparrowmoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:07 am

Oh don't worry--both the Discord and forum roleplays will be kept up with. Different strokes for different folks!

Accepted, btw! I'll add him to the front.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryn11 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:44 pm

coupl'a sweeties

I hope the format I used to respond isn't too cluttered; i like not having to wait until all my chars are ready to respond, but i also lose track pretty easily lol
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
ImageImage Image
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:12 am

So cute!!!! Love your art, Ryn.

It looks fine to me!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:48 am

-removed-

Basics:
    Name: Whitestorm Gender:Female Age: 50moons Rank: Prey Hunter

Description: Thin, long legged white she cat with grey patches.
    Breed: Domestic ShorthairScars: Across nose bridge Eye Color: Hazel Fur Color: White base with grey patches, some across forehead and over hips/thighs. Size: Tall and thin
    Relationships: Open
    Mother: Father: Sister: Brother: Crush: Mate: Offspring: Apprentice: Mentor:
    Notes: Leaving relationships open for now :)

Personality:
    Good Traits:
    - Cunning
    - Proud
    - Caring
    Bad Traits:
    - Manipulative
    - Reserved
    - Impatient
    - Windy days
    - Minnows
    Dislikes:
    - Snow
    - Quarreling
    - Frog as prey
    Strengths:
    - Speed
    - Planning
    - Manipulation
    Weaknesses:
    - Close combat
    - Low physical strength

Last edited by Fawnie on Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed copyrighted image
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me