๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š†๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐š || DISCUSSION ||

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What would you like to see in the RP

Drama!
No votes
Character Development
No votes
Just a Relaxed RP.
No votes
Solely focused on teamwork and escape?
No votes
Other!
No votes

Total votes : 0

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š†๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐š || DISCUSSION ||

Postby ItsAsher0 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:10 am

'' Welcome to the Glade. ''

"Day one Greenie. Rise and shine."

Find the main/rp thread here: main thread

The gladers, trapped in the glade for years had recently thought Theresa was the last. Considering the note they had left with her- The gladers weren't sure what to think.
As Theresa helped out more in the group, suddenly the alarms would set off more frequently, and various new gladers would arrive in 'the box' with no context.
What could this mean?

(Yeah ik I have horrible writing skills ๐Ÿ’€ )

This roleplay, Thomas is already a runner. Any custom characters will be arriving with their memory wiped and will arrive in the glade, or you could say that you've been in the glade for a while!
During this roleplay, everyone will work together, realizing that they may never escape the glade unless they try. The glade leaders or the runners can help escape and find new routes, or anything else to escape the maze or find a way out. Or you could just chill in the glade. Either way, it's up to the characters!

woo.
this is gonna take me awhile.
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:25 am, edited 13 times in total.
๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ

Image ๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด; ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ 2, ๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜›๐˜ž ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜›๐˜’, ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ +! ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด/๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด: ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ 100, ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ, + Image
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š†๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐š || DISCUSSION ||

Postby ItsAsher0 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:42 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
1. COMMUNICATION
Discuss plot points, action to be taken, and whether or not the story is working for you. Everyone should be comfortable with what they are writing.

2. RESPECT
Respect everyone's ideas and time. There is another person on the end of your computer or phone screen that is taking the time out of their day to write something to you. Respect them.

3. EFFORT
Roleplaying is a collaborative effort. Offer ideas to encourage the growth of the plot; remember details within the plot to make character interactions more believable. Donโ€™t take over, but donโ€™t expect your partner to take the lead, either. Work together. Don't write one sentence responses, Don't play their character unless you have permission.

4. SPELLING & GRAMMAR
While some mistakes are alright, you should still put some effort into keeping your sentence structure and spelling correct. If you have to run your work through spell check, do it. Itโ€™s easier to read. Remember: typos are okay in moderation, chatspeak is not.

5. NO GOD-MODING OR POWER PLAYING
God-moding refers to invincible, powerful characters that cannot be harmed or defeated. Power playing refers to controlling your partnerโ€™s character, often without your partnerโ€™s consent. Follow CS rules at all times as well.

6. NO GHOSTING
Donโ€™t leave your tagged partner(s) hanging if youโ€™re going away or no longer interested in the roleplay. If youโ€™re going to be gone for a bit and wonโ€™t be able to reply, let them know. If youโ€™re no longer interested in writing with them, politely say so. Donโ€™t just disappear.

10. HAVE FUN
If you don't enjoy the roleplay or feel annoyed of having to reply, Your not having fun with it, And you should always feel comfortable or relaxed about a roleplay. If your not interested, don't force yourself to reply, simply just let us know or talk to your partner(s) on how your experience could be more fun for you :3

11. NO:
No killing unless with prior permission. Process will be skipped. Do not detail the death or attacks. Nsfw, Substances or anything that breaks CS rules. Your character may get into a battle or get attacked as long as they leave with no to minor scratches, no huge gashes or wounds. Always abide by CS rules.
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:59 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

Newt
Minho
Teresa
Gally
Alby
Frypan
Thomas
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
There are Ten jobs at the glade.
They include: Runners, Cooks, Builders, Med Jacks, Gardeners, Lifestock Managers, Map Makers, Leaders and Runners.
Each job has a keeper.
Newbies work all of the jobs except runners until they find the best one for them.

Runners:
1. Minho [Played By: __ ]
2. Thomas [Played By: __ ]
3. Reserved for senna_
Cooks:
1. Frypan [Played By: __ ]
Builders:
1. Gally [Played By: __ ]
Med-Jacks:
1. Clint [Played By: __ ]
2. Reserved for senna_
Gardeners:
livestock Managers:
1. Winston [Played By: __ ]
Leaders of the Glade:
1. Alby [Played By: __ ]
2. Newt [Played By: __ ]

Map Makers:
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:00 am

CUSTOM CHARACTERS (Non-Canon)

โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Please use this form, feel free to make one of your own!:

Image/link:
Appearance: (if no image)
Username:
Name:
Glader Rank:
Is your character new or have they been in the glade?:
Personality:

Code: Select all
[b]Image/link: [/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (if no image)
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Glader Rank: [/b]
[b]Is your character new or have they been in the glade?:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:01 am

RELATIONSHIPS

Family, Friends, Relationships

โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:01 pm

res for Runner (fc. isabela merced)
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:48 pm

res for Medjack (fc. jared padalecki or mike faist)
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:16 am

B

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ

Image ๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด; ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ 2, ๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜›๐˜ž ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜›๐˜’, ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ +! ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด/๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด: ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ 100, ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ, + Image
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:27 pm

B

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me