π“π‘πž π•πŽπ˜π€π†π„π‘ ─ [ DISCUSSION ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Discord server!

Yes
88%
No
13%

Total votes : 8

Re: π“π‘πž π•πŽπ˜π€π†π„π‘ ─ [ DISCUSSION ]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:59 pm

Wyvern: what are your characters sexualities?
The asexual thing for Kuja threw me off. I realized you probably mean their agender or legit don't have a gender (since agender people actually have...a gender, but they don't identify with male or female or genderfluid)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyverncult » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:06 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Wyvern: what are your characters sexualities?
    The asexual thing for Kuja threw me off. I realized you probably mean their agender or legit don't have a gender (since agender people actually have...a gender, but they don't identify with male or female or genderfluid)

i don't often think about sexualities in reference to the characters i play! romance isn't something i really focus on, i'm very picky so it's rare i'll RP romance for any character

in final fantasy ix, genomes were crafted to be biologically asexual, though still retain some dimorphism. kuja is a man + uses masculine pronouns, asexuality refers to the biological term and has nothing to do with his orientation. faris on the other hand was born female but raised and passes as a man, i personally portray him as a man. all 3 of my characters use masculine pronouns (he/him)

if you'd like to chat more about my characterizations we can take it to PMs, i'd like to keep this thread for mainly the RP itself until it opens ^^
xxxx

┏___________β”“
πƒπŒπˆπ“π‘πˆ βˆ™ ⚣
βˆ™ artist
βˆ™ adult

rec me some
retro games!β€Ž
β”–___________β”š

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
┏___________β”“
βˆ™ art shopβ€Ž
βˆ™ P2U base
βˆ™ casual RP
β”–___________β”š

┏_now playing:_β”“

MMX; FFIII
RE3; NMH2
SNATCHER
RGG GAIDEN

β”–_____________β”š
Wyverncult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:04 pm

Wyverncult wrote:
    Spiritstar3 wrote:Wyvern: what are your characters sexualities?

i don't often think about sexualities in reference to the characters i play! romance isn't something i really focus on, i'm very picky so it's rare i'll RP romance for any character

in final fantasy ix, genomes were crafted to be biologically asexual, though still retain some dimorphism. kuja is a man + uses masculine pronouns, asexuality refers to the biological term and has nothing to do with his orientation. faris on the other hand was born female but raised and passes as a man, i personally portray him as a man. all 3 of my characters use masculine pronouns (he/him)

if you'd like to chat more about my characterizations we can take it to PMs, i'd like to keep this thread for mainly the RP itself until it opens ^^

Kay kay
Honestly might take you up on that. I like learning about characters i don't know about.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyverncult » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:46 pm

i didn't forget about this rp! i've been busy finishing up my semester and will still be for about 3 or so more weeks, but i still have to plan out a map and write out some proper lore for this one! :]

just been online for a lot of low-effort hobby stuff + the event, don't mind me!
xxxx

┏___________β”“
πƒπŒπˆπ“π‘πˆ βˆ™ ⚣
βˆ™ artist
βˆ™ adult

rec me some
retro games!β€Ž
β”–___________β”š

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
┏___________β”“
βˆ™ art shopβ€Ž