Secrets of the Faerie Kingdom (Characters & Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Secrets of the Faerie Kingdom (Characters & Discussion)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:10 am

Code: Select all
[left][img]Realistic FC/Your Own Art[/img][/left][b]Name | Age | Gender | Species[/b]
[size=85][b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (detailed description, if not using image)

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b][/size]

Notes
- Only humans, faeries and Entities of Darkness (whom should have a humanoid/human-like appearance), no other species.
- Given the setting of the roleplay, I would discourage characters having pets/other animals with them.
- PM to reserve roles (or just post a character form for an open role, but reservations will take priority if you post an incomplete form without reserving).
- Realistic or your own art for character images, or a detailed written description. No anime.
- The roleplay will start when we have at least three of the Virtues, Entities of Darkness and seven other characters (of any of the other roles).
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Elder Faerie - Astraeus Diamond

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:11 am

Astraeus Diamond | 963 | Male | Faerie
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: He/Him
Role: Elder Faerie
Appearance: Despite his age, Astraeus appears to be a middle-aged man. His hair is long, reaching to his elbows, and silvery-white, usually tied back in an elaborate braid. His eyes are light grey in colour, and he does not seem to have pupils - though he can still evidently see clearly. He is very tall, standing at 6'6'', and has a lithe build that is deceiving of his strength, highlighted by his formal, somewhat rigid posture. Astraeus has a sharp jawline, with defined cheekbones and a slightly pointed chin. He has a very ethereal aura about him. His dark skin tone has swirled markings up his forearms.
Astraeus' wings are large, with a translucent iridescence to them so they don't appear solid, and are shaped much like butterfly wings. He wears a black tunic and trousers, and a dark silver renaissance-like short tailcoat over it, plus silver pauldrons covering both shoulders, or he'll wear a long, white and silver robe. His crown is an elaborate headpiece that looks like branches of the Silver Tree, circled around his forehead and branching up like antlers, and smaller 'branches' reaching just past his temples.

Personality: Gentle, though serious, Astraeus only looks to protect the Faerie Kingdom and its citizens. He remains calm even when faced with danger, and is able to come up with solutions to problems quickly. He does struggle with making tough decisions, especially if all options mean someone gets hurt, but he knows to trust in his heart the right decisions to make. He can be quite stubborn - any decision he makes he will not back down on, even if others disagree with it, especially as he will prioritise the protection of the Silver Tree and the kingdom, even at the expense of his own health. Astraeus is also very wary of outsiders, even being quite cold towards them, but if they prove themselves worthy, then he will warm up to them.

Bio: Astraeus was involved in the war many, many years ago, when the Entities of Darkness first tried to destroy the Faerie Kingdom. With the Five Virtues, he sealed the Entities of Darkness in the Silver Tree, where they have been dormant up until recently, as the protection magic has started to wane. He was chosen as the Elder, leader of the Faerie Kingdom by the tree after that, and the holders of the Five Virtues disappeared. Astraeus soon married another Faerie, Vivianna, whom he'd been in a relationship with since before the war with the Entities. He had two children with her - [oldest heir] and Zenna, the heirs of the Faerie Kingdom. However, after an incurable sickness, his wife died quite some time ago. He has not since considered love, choosing to dedicate himself entirely to the Silver Tree and the Faerie Kingdom after that.
Now, with the Silver Tree weakening, the Entities of Darkness looking to escape and take their revenge, Astraeus looks to find the new holders of the Five Virtues and defend his Kingdom the best he can.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Silver Guard - Mercury Smoke

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:12 am

Mercury Smoke | 281, appears 30 | Male | Faerie
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: He/Him
Role: Silver Guard, Wielder of the Divine Halberd
Appearance: Mercury's hair is short, brushed back and is black, with a fairly large section at the front being white. His eyes are a very dark brown, almost black seeming, and usually appear quite judging. He is fairly tall, standing at 6'0'', and he has quite the rigid, unapproachable posture, as well as a somewhat muscular build. He has a broad, defined jawline, his cheekbones not particularly prominent. He has a medium olive skin tone, his forearm marked with a sigil of the Silver Guard.
Mercury's wings are fairly big, he has six - three on each side - that are similar to cicada wings, and are silvery. He is usually wearing the Silver Guard armour - black and silver clothing underneath, with elegant-looking, light chest plate, shoulder plates, vambraces and knee-height armoured boots.

Personality: Mercury is a dedicated member of the Silver Guard. All he is focused on is his role in protecting the Elder Faerie and the Silver Tree. He is not particularly friendly towards others, even other Faeries and members of the Silver Guard, but especially towards outsiders, even if they have been tentatively accepted by the Elder. He sees no reason to want to do anything else, and is not quite open to the idea that there is more to life than his role. He is generally quite civil, though, and while he may huff disapprovingly, he will help others out of their predicaments - such as a new Silver Guard member trying to figure out where everything is. He is hardworking, and deeply loyal and protective. He may well open up to those that he lets get close to him, but that would be quite the rare occurrence.

Bio: Mercury is currently the longest-serving member of the Silver Guard. Those before him either unfortunately, passing in battle or of other causes, or having been deemed no longer worthy of the title by the Silver Tree. He grew up learning about the Silver Guard, making it his only goal in life to be a part of them. He loves his role, and especially loves that he is the current longest-serving member of it - even if he doesn't always act like it. He doesn't remember being or doing anything else. But perhaps it would do him good to learn that it is okay to sometimes relax and that there are other things besides being part of the Silver Guard that are also worth his attention.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Virtue of Volition - Zinna Moondrop

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:12 am

Zinna Moondrop | 197, appears 23 | Female | Faerie
Sexuality: Lesbian
Pronouns: She/Her
Role: Holder of Virtue, Volition
Appearance: Zinna has light brown hair that is long, usually tied back in a simple braid, and her eyes are a bright, forest green colour. She is somewhat short, standing at 5'3", and holds herself with a somewhat relaxed, though not slouchy, posture. She has a slightly heavier build, but is still notably athletic. Zinna's jawline is soft, more rounded, with no particular definition on her cheekbones either. She has a fair skintone, with no particular markings to note.
Her wings are big, and look much like an Emperor moth's wings, having the same colour and markings - one of them looks to be quite badly damaged. Zinna usually wears a white button-up blouse with a small, stand-up collar and slightly dipped neckline, with a brown corset belt and a brown high-low skirt that is 'hitched' somewhat at the front. She also wears a flower crown made up on big pink cosmos flowers and green leaves, and a couple of long pheasant feathers.

Personality: Zinna is a warm, friendly faerie. She's outgoing, energetic, and usually always willing to lend a helping hand. She can't stand anyone that acts 'holier than thou', and will become sharper towards those that act as such. However, she is strong willed, always conscious and logical in her decision making - emotions shouldn't always come into play, nor does she think that anyone should just follow the crowd, and that they should have an active part in making their own decisions. This can be something of a double-edged sword, of course, but Zinna regardless holds that firm. She is also quite stubborn, it is difficult to get her to change her mind, but she may be more open to it if presented with logical reasoning and facts, though she cannot be manipulated easily. She does try to get along with most others, and is known to be trustworthy and loyal.

Bio: Zinna grew up in a small village towards the outskirts of the kingdom, the other faeries in the village all having wings that are similar to various species of moth wings. She's lived and worked in her village almost her whole life, having only been to the central town to see the Silver Tree just once, but that was a long time ago. Zinna focuses her abilities on healing magic, running an apothecary in her village that faeries often travel to just to visit her for help. She makes a strong effort to expand her capabilities, and to learn more about healing spells, poultices, potions, and anything related. Her main goal, however... is to figure out a way to fix her wing, so that she can fly again, after being attacked several years ago by a creature working for the enchantress.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Entity of Darkness - Deceit - Ulkos Leto

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:13 am

Ulkos Leto | 983 | Nonbinary | Entity of Darkness
Sexuality: Asexual
Pronouns: They/Them
Role: Entity of Deceit
Appearance: Ulkos has a humanoid form, though does have some features that make it clear that they are indeed not human. Ulkos has short, dark blue hair that often appears a little messy, and their eyes are unusual in that one is dark blue with a pale blue pupil, and the other is light blue with a dark blue pupil. They are quite tall and lanky, standing at 6'2'', and has an athletic build with long limbs that are just a tad too long, which is unnerving, and holds a relaxed posture. They have a sharp, heart-shaped face, with a sharp jawline and high cheekbones. They also have blue lines that seem to extend their mouth, making it appear wider than it is, and a fair, light-blue-tinged skin tone.
Ulkos wears a dark blue button up shirt and trousers, and a light blue tailcoat jacket, and calf-height black boots.

Personality: Unsurprisingly, Ulkos is a deceitful trickster. They love to play mind games with others, trying to sway them onto a bad path, into making bad decisions, promising lots and delivering the exact opposite. They also vie for more power, almost getting exactly that during the war for the Faerie Kingdom, which is already teeming with power and magic they had wanted to use. There is very little they say that you can trust. Ulkos is energetic, wild, and unpredictable. If you come across them, you would be better off running away as fast as you can - because if they capture you, you're sure to have your mind played with, and manipulated to do their bidding.

Bio: Ulkos does not know how they came to be. They just, like the other Entities of Darkness, appear many, many years ago, knowing only their purpose and power - causing chaos with deceit. So that is what they did, alongside the other Entities of Darkness. That was until they encounter the enchantress. A powerful fae being that enlisted their help in taking over the Faerie Kingdom, with the promise of power and the freedom to cause as much chaos as they would like. Naturally, Ulkos accepted. However, during the battle, they, and the other Entities of Darkness, were defeated by the Five Virtues and the faerie that would become the Elder, and sealed in the Silver Tree. But now they are starting to wake up, and with the Silver Tree weakened, it will soon be the perfect time to escape and enact their revenge.
Ulkos' powers involve creating and controlling illusions, as well as some reality-warping and manipulation.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Younger Heir- Zenna Diamond

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:41 pm

I was going to play a human, but since I'm going to play a Virtue I decided not to]

Zenna Diamond | 400 | female | Faerie
Sexuality:
Bi
Pronouns:
She/her
Role:
The Younger Faerie Heir
Appearance:
Seeing as her dad appears as a middle aged man, she appears a young adult. She is, of course, younger looking than her older sibling. She has long, darkly colored haired much like a dark night. It reaches her mid back, and she likes to pull part of it back or braid part of it. Her eyes are light gray like her father. She is five foot eight, so she's taller than some other females. She is slender but has a bit of muscle, as she likes to be active. She has nice cheekbones and a really pretty looking chin and lips. Her skin is a bit darker, and she seems to have painted a flower up one of her arms. Faeries likely don't have tattoos, so she just painted or dyed an image on her arm.
She has beautiful translucent and iridescent butterfly wings, like that of a brushfoot butterfly. She's pretty sure its called a moonlight or blue moon butterfly. The butterfly her wings resemble those of. She wears a lovely dark blue dress as well as a circle since she's one of the heirs.

(the heirs don't have to be boys do they?)

Personality:
Gentle and happy go lucky, she can be serious when she needs to be. She has a fondness for the citizens, which is a good quality for a royal. She likes to be a problem solver, mostly helping others with small troubles. She doesn't like to see others get hurt...and doesn't like bullies. She has a good heart, and knows she can trust herself to make decisions. She's stubborn and has a strong will. She doesn't like to be argued with or fought with, and doesn't like being looked down on. She thinks the Silver Tree and Kingdom definitely need to be protected. She has a strong sense of justice. She doesn't trust strangers, outsiders, very easily, and seems to have inherited that from Astraeus.

Bio:
She was born four hundred or so years ago to Astraeus and a female faerie. She of course has an older sibling, whom she's always been close to. Well, she's tried to be, they may have found her annoying. Of course, all older siblings feel that way at some point. Seeing as they are adults now, she's definitely close with her sibling now. Back as a young child, she looked up to and idolized them. She still does look up to and idolize her older sibling, and of course loves them. She also loves her dad, seeming to be the stereotypical daddy's girl.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Virtue of Solidarity- Nova Sunbeam

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:58 pm

Solidarity is brotherhood, right? I had to use the word for a prompt thing on another site, or rather it was one of the prompts and I believe the definition was brotherhood)

Nova Sunbeam | 196- appears 22 | Male | Faerie
Sexuality:
Homosexual (crush on Mercury)
Pronouns:
He/him
Role:
Holder of Virtue, Solidarity
Appearance:
Nova was well named, considering he has fiery hair a gorgeous fiery ginger in color. His hair reaches just past the shoulders, and he usually puts a braid into one side. Otherwise, he pulls part of it back. His eyes are also like his hair, ambery but a darker ambery shade. His whole family has honey or amber colored eyes, so it makes sense. He's on the shorter side, being five foot four, and is slender of build. He has soft features and nice skin, nice lips and longer lashes. His skin tone is tanned, he has no markings on it.
He has beautiful Monarch butterfly type wings, orange with black markings (and white?) They have never been damaged, but that could change in the future...He wears a dark red shirt, nice trousers, a dark green vest, and boots. The boots are dark red with golden designs.

Personality:
Nova can be fiery if someone angers him enough, and also can act cold if so. However, he is a sweet, soft, gentle, and quite warm individual. He can't stand liars, bullies, jerks, or people that would harm others. This will lead to him quite disliking the Entities of Darkness. He's stubborn as well as a bit hard headed, and can get wild or loud. That's only if he's with others that get him into that type of mood. Otherwise he's quiet, sometimes even too quiet, though can get talkative as well. He loves to sing and dance, help others, and is loyal. He can be shy, nervous, a bit anxious, and is headshy. However, he's also a great guy, and wants people to see his good qualities.

Bio:
Nova grew up in a small village nearer to the middle of the kingdom. Everyone there has red or orange wings, though there are some with other colors. They all have butterfly wings, and mostly would be reds or oranges. He had a friend with blue morpho wings too. The village isn't at the direct center, just closer to the middle of the kingdom. They aren't at the Silver Tree, though his family went to see it once. He has a great love of art and music, so he paints and dances. The village kids love it, so he does it all the time. He's always been about family and found family. He adores the kids of the village, and likes to put smiles on their faces. He doesn't know what lies in wait for him... or others. He doesn't know what's in store, but he'll accept the Virtue with grace.

(I'll edit out these last two sentences if needed)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Citizen- An Rae Jenson

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:01 pm

An Rae Jenson | 200 | Genderfluid | Faerie
Sexuality:
Pan
Pronouns:
Any
Role:
Citizen
Appearance:
An is a very pretty individual, attractive and maybe one could even say handsome. They have shoulder length black straight hair and gray eyes. Their eyelashes are medium in length and frame their eyes of course. Their lips are full and a deeper pink, and they have a tanned complexion. They have butterfly and dragonfly shaped clips and like to put those in their hair. They are five foot eight and slender but athletic of build. They have a butterfly on one arm and a dragonfly on the other. Some of the fairies assume it means something..but they just like art.
They have wings that resemble those of the Giant Leopard moth. This being well sized white wings with black patterning that looks like leopard spots. They wear a white shirt with a dark gray vest over it. They wear softer gray trousers as well as some nice looking boots with a silver pattern.

Personality:
An is a kind, caring, sensible, but sensitive type of individual. They love art and try to be helpful to others, as well as being a good listener, but are willful as well. They're stubborn, sometimes wild, sometimes loud, but also just, fair, and playful. They don't always listen... like if you anger or annoy them, and can seem cold if angered and aloof if annoyed, and they don't like being looked down on. They're quiet, sometimes even too quiet, but can also be talkative, sometimes seeming too much. They have bouts of nerves and shyness, but are also sweet and happy.

Bio:
An was born all those years ago to a brave male and a sweet female. They have a younger brother named Luc, and they have always been close with him. They are eight years older than him. Therefore, they have been and always will be quite protective of the other faerie. They had a normal upbringing, in a nice little village full of moth winged faeries. They became a caretaker for children. They and a few others would watch over the kids so mothers could return to work. That or so they could just get out and do shopping and stuff. An is still living in that little village. They love their village, they always will love it, but they really want to go out and explore.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Entity of Darkness- Silence- Ell Firr

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:19 pm

Ell Fir | 800 | Agender | Entity of Darkness
Sexuality:
Asexual
Pronouns:
They/them
Role:
Entity of Silence
Appearance:
Ell has a humanoid form, like all the rest of the Entities, but some things seem...off, not human. They have long brown wavy hair, normal enough. However, they have one green eye and one brown one with white pupils instead of black pupils. They are five foot ten and slender. They do appear athletic despite the slender build. They have average length limbs, but their nails appear a bit sharper. They have a pretty face and nice lips, longer lashes and green skin. Their skin is literally green, like leaves, not an olive tone. Its not a sickening or gross green, its actually unique, but still...its green. They have soft cheeks and a green heart marking on their forehead.
They wear a greenish top with dark brown trousers, as well as a heart bracelet. The heart is dark green like the marking on their forehead. They also have a trenchcoat, though don't always wear it. They brown boots with gorgeous green swirling designs upon the boots.

Personality:
Ell is quite the quiet one, which shouldn't be odd considering what they are Entity of. They don't talk much, but they communicate well. They work well with the other Entities, and the other Entities can understand them. They are loyal to the other Entities, and despise the Faeries...They can come off shy and nervous at times as well. However, they are mostly quiet and cold, enjoying to cause trouble and mischief. They like to be around the other Entities, feeling happy with them. They don't seem to like being alone. Other than that, they come off as sweet and cute, at least to other Entities. As stated, they despise the Faeries, so they're never sweet with them.

Bio:
Ell doesn't know how they came to be, which seems to be the same for the others. They just appeared many years ago, so many years ago. They knew their purpose and power, causing mischief and mayhem, the Entity of Silence. That's what they did, with the other Entities. Then the enchantress enlisted all of the Entities. She wanted to take over the Faerie Kingdom, and Ell found that amusing. The others seemed to be amused to, plus there was a promise. She promised power and freedom to cause mischief and all that. They didn't know they'd be defeated by Five Virtues and the future Elder...That's exactly what happened: five Virtues and Astraeus defeated them. They were sealed into the Silver Tree, but now...they are waking. They and the others are starting to wake, as the Silver Tree is weakening.

Their power is mostly sound based, or lack thereof. They can make people think there's no noise. Their power causes silence, essentially, utter silence. They also have a shadow ability to enhance it, making silence and darkness and making others feel like they'd go crazy.

(I did a similar history, hopefully that's okay...
I also hope that power makes sense, and ill remove the shadow thing if needed)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Secrets of the Faerie Kingdom (Characters & Discussion)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:44 am

Heirs can be any gender, I don't have anything specific in mind.

Yes, solidarity is like brotherhood - unity.

And that power seems okay to me, and history is fine to be similar, I don't think any of the Entities would have too much difference in their histories anyway.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me