Secrets of the Faerie Kingdom (Characters & Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Secrets of the Faerie Kingdom (Characters & Discussion)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:48 am

There's actually different types of faeries/faes in anime.
I believe only pixies are that tiny.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:20 pm

I'll update the character list soon, had a very busy couple of days!
And then we'll also start the roleplay!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WIP

Postby Scorpioness » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:37 pm

*CHARACTER WIP*

[img]Realistic%20FC/Your%20Own%20Art[/img]
Stygian Zephyr | 210 years, looks 25 | male | Faerie

Pronouns: he/him
Role: Silver Guard, master of Celestial Shortsword
Sexuality: homosexual
Relationship status: open, but not priority right now
Appearance: While he is not the strongest Silver Guard, he is possibly the fastest one. Stygian is very unassuming member of Silver Guards at first glance, he is quite slender, almost lanky and much taller than averge faerie, all of this is paired up with his naturally pale visage and straight black flowing hair that reach just above the ground.
Just like any other descendant of nightfall tribe (known to outsiders as dark fae), he tends to intimidate others (mostly humans) with his unique appearence, since unlike common fae, the nightfall fae have four, usually dark feathered wings, pair of white horns with black tips and black scerla. Stygian's face is very androgynous with delicate features and piercing blue eyes, his skin is pale and fades to black color at his hands and feet, giving illusion of wearing gloves. He tends to wear layered black and dark blue robes, that cover his armor. His wings are black with small white spots near the white feather tips, also interesting fact is that he can change the size of his wings, usually he keeps them smaller for convinience, since normally they are very huge.

Personality: A rather gentle soul, but silent and melancholic, withdrawn into himself, he doesn’t open easily to anyone, but once befriended he tends to act a little like a cat, not overly affectionate and still kinda guarded, but loyal and fiercely protective until proven otherwise. Has soft spot for children and flowers.

Bio:
Stygian grew up in an orphanage at the very outskirts of the royal town known as „Blue Fields” to locals, these are large flower fields covered in blue wild flowers and few stray ancient remnants of ruins thrown all around the area. Aside for some fragments of vauge memories, he doesn't remember his parents or family house at all, the orphanage workers found him with bad fever and unconcious.
Last edited by Scorpioness on Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scorpioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:34 am

Okay, the roleplay has now started!
Most of my characters are open for someone to be whoever they're talking to/interacting with.
Entities of Darkness are mostly just in suspension within the Silver Tree until it's time for them to break out, so don't worry too much about writing much, if anything, for them just yet.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:17 pm

I assume Mercury wants to tag human or humans.
Would I be able to tag him with Nova too, though?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:02 pm

I mean, you could, I guess, but the intention would be for Mercury to be interacting with at least one of the humans.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:37 am

Kay kay
I left Nova's part of the post open ended, so if you want Mercury to just interact with the human or humans alone for now, I could just have Nova tag Mercury later on.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Older Faerie Heir - Kaeden Diamond

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:52 pm

Kaeden Diamond | 582 | Male | Faerie
    Sexuality: bisexual
    Pronouns: he/him
    Role: The Older Faerie Heir
    Appearance: Kaeden appears to be a young adult, slightly older than his younger sister Zenna. His hair is a mass of delicate brown curls on his head, spiraling out in every direction. His eyes are also a pupil-less light gray, and he wears gold thin-wired glasses -- mostly for fashionable purposes. Although not as tall as his father, Kae stands at a solid height of 6'2". His build is lithe and slightly muscular with toning in the upper arms and upper body. He has a sharp jawline, defined cheekbones, yet a soft nose and plump, full lips. His smile tends to show some top gums.

Kaeden's sepia-toned skin is relatively unmarred and unmarked, save for a dark green leaf-like pattern swirling up his right arm. His wings are a deep, dark purple with black markings on the edges and shaped like butterfly wings with thin tails trailing off on the very ends. He tends to wear either a light purple or forest green tailcoat over a black tunic and green trousers. Finally, he wears a thin golden circlet around the front of his head -- but no further, less it get helplessly tangled in his curls.

Personality: Kaeden is gentle and sweet-hearted, willing to lend a hand to any citizen or creature. However, unlike his father and sister, he is incredibly indecisive and nervous. He's more trusting of his family to make royal decisions than he would ever trust himself... but perhaps that's a situation that will happen later in life -- which he's also trying not to think about. Despite this, Kae has confidence in who he is and what he loves; mostly his family, few friends, and specialized hobbies. He's not adept in any area specifically, though he is highly intelligent when it comes to literature, medicine, and "psychology", though most faeries tend to look down upon the implications of a less secure mental fortitude.

Bio: He was born to Astraeus and Vivianna Diamond. There's a hole in his heart from when his mother died, which is one of the reasons why he decided to study medicine. Despite his trials and hopes, he hasn't found a cure for the strange disease. Nonetheless, losing one family member strengthened his resolve to keep hold of his other family members. Kaeden is very close with his father, and especially more so with Zenna, especially now in their adulthood years. He only wishes that she wouldn't idolize him so much. Not only is he imperfect, but he's not suitable to become a leader.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Citizen - Ellery Quinlan

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:52 pm

Ellery Quinlan | 300 | Non-binary | Faerie
    Sexuality: pansexual
    Pronouns: they/them
    Role: Citizen (baker)
    Appearance: Ellery is a faerie with completely black eyes. Their hair is a wild mane of chestnut curls that cascades down their back, ending at the bottom of their waist. During long mornings of baking, they may either braid their hair or place it into a tight bun. Most curls slip out to frame their face adorned with high cheekbones and a smattering of freckles across their nose. Ellery's skin is pale, and freckles are scattered across various parts of their body. They stand tall at 6 feet, and their curvy frame is filled out with long limbs.

Ellery has wings of a Luna Moth, bright green with a deep pink around the edges. A constellation of small star tattoos decorate their arms, although not specifically accurate to the true night skies. They often dress in intricate layers of flowing fabrics in earthy tones, such as a baggy green tunic and oversized brown trousers.

Personality: Ellery has a magnetic personality, drawing others into their space with their enthusiasm and optimism. They're curious about everything, always willing to explore new ideas and different experiences. They have a warm heart and an extensive amount of empathy, allowing acceptance for anyone to be who they truly are. However, despite Ellery's easygoing nature, they are determined and resilient, able to face challenged with unwavering courage. They also have a quick wit and playful humor. It's easy for them to get along with anyone, especially children -- when they bribe the young ones with sweets.

Bio: They were born to a village of moth-winged faeries and had a fairly normal upbringing. They have a family (open to play) in this village, and Ellery visits them during their downtime. They absolutely love working in the bakery everyday, and they aren't sure whether they would change a thing about their life.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me