The Lunar Eclipse | Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The Lunar Eclipse | Discussion Thread

Postby Nyverria » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:48 am

Welcome to The Lunar Eclipse! Please post all character forms and OOC chats here please!

Roleplay Forum

Here is a form you may use if needed
Code: Select all
[img]Please insert image here. Please make sure your wolves are of natural colors, ect.[/img]
Name:
Pack:
Family:
Crush:
Mate:
Pup(s):
Personality:
History:
Last edited by Nyverria on Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Information

Postby Nyverria » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:30 am

Alpha- Alphas are the dominating rank within the structure of the pack. Their word is to be taken as law, and their orders are to be followed blindly without question.
    Alphas usually come in pairs, one male and one female. It is rare, but packs /can/ be governed with only one alpha.

Beta- The Betas usually come in pairs, much like the Alphas. Their role in the community is to a dress problems that aren't serious enough for the alphas to be bothered with. They often take control of the pack when Alphas are away or unable to.

Gamma- This pair is almost always the oldest and wisest in the pack. They pass on their wisdom through stories they tell to the younger generation. Gammas are held high in respect due to the fact most all of them were alphas at one point or another.

Delta- Deltas are considered the messengers of the pack. They run messages between allies and even enemies. It's an extremely risky job, but it is their duty to both the pack and the alphas. Those who seek this position need to have a even temperament and incredibly agile.

Theta- The lead medic in the pack. Most lotas aspire to earn this rank.

Epsilon- Epsilon is the "guard" ranking of the pack. Their sole purpose is to ward off intruders and keep the pack safe. They need the skills of peace and fighting, therefore most have been either a Zeta, Eta, or Iota.

Zeta- Zetas are the highest ranking warriors in the pack, often called the "Generals". Although they take direct orders from the Alpha, they are in charge of their own armies and war plans. Zetas often train the younger members who show promise as warriors, and ready them to either be an Eta, or to take his or her place as the Zeta. Their is usually only one Zeta per pack, but there can be up to three of the population is high enough.

Eta- There are at least two Warriors, or Etas in a pack. They are led by either the Zetas or Epsilon in times of war, but will always take the orders given by an Alpha

Iota- The Iotas are the medics in the pack, and are usually quite knowledgeable in herbology.

Kappa- The Kappa are the lead Hunters in the pack. They usually run the hunts when the Alphas or Betas tell them to. Overall, they keep the pack well fed and on a stable diet.

Lambda- The Lambdas are the Hunters of the pack. They are quick to follow orders and are incredibly loyal. Those who bear this rank are stealthy and agile, and together they can take down large prey.

Mu- Peacekeepers of the pack. They use mediation to keep the peace within the members, and can sometimes be taken to meetings to speak about treaties. They must have an even temperament.

Nu- They are the scouts of the pack. Their duty is to keep track of natural resources. They find dens and areas with an abundance of food. They keep watch of the pack and report of any skirmishes to the higher ranks.

Sigma- The tutors of the pack. They know much about each subject, and often work with the Phi in order to teach the pups and subordinates.

Tau- The lead scouts or spies. They give orders to the Upsilon on whom to spy upon or what packs to look at.

Upsilon- The scouts or spies of the pack. They often go into other packs territories to gather information. Afterwards, they report to the alpha about any information they find, or even when a new litter of pups are born.

Phi- These are the pup sitters, and one of the lower ranks. They love to teach the young lessons which they will need later in life. If the pup get lost or hurt, they are held accountable if the pup(s) are under their care at the time.

Psi- These are the subordinates. They are usually new or yearling wolves who start here but must prove themselves before given a higher rank. They need to be careful and achieve a higher rank lest they become an Omega.

Omega- These are the lowest of the low, or scum for a lack of a better word. They are often picked on by the higher wolves, and are the last to eat.
Last edited by Nyverria on Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nilari

Postby Nyverria » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:30 am

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Astral
xxFather: Nero
xxSibling(s): Baskara
xxCrush: Open‏‏‎
xxMate: None
xxPast Mate(s): None
xxPups: None
xxScent: Juniper
xxVoice Claim: Angelina Jolie

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Nilari
xxAge: 6 years
xxPack: Silent Grim
xxRank: Alpha
xxSexuality: Heterosexual
xxGender: Female
xxTraits +: Charismatic, Persuasive,
xxHonest, Clever, Articulate, Eloquent
xxTraits -: Bossy, Depressed, Detached
xxDominant, Indecisive, Insecure

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA slightly taller female with a
xxmuscular yet lean physique.
xxThick coated charcoal colored pelt
xx with bold amber eyes and a scar
xxstretching down her left shoulder.
╚═════════════════════╝
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daughter of Astral and Nero with her brother Baskara. Born in the Silent Grim pack, Nilari has always outdone her sibling in everything. Nilari striven to be the best of the best and she was overly arrogant during her pup-hood. It wasn’t until her parents had passed throughout time due to sickness that caused the young wolf to start thinking about her actions more often. It was just Nilari and Baskara that were the only blood family left within their pack. Baskara planned on leaving the pack without telling his own sister, he grew jealous of her since she striven to be an outstanding Zeta casting him in Nilari's shadow. It was draining her that she was learning to control her newly found ability. Since the time she found out her brother planned on leaving, she met him in the forest to confront him. The day she met her brother in the forest shocked him, she was furious and was confused why he never told her about him leaving and the two began to argue. Baskara had then attacked Nilari giving her the scar on her shoulder she now possesses today. It wasn't until the young she-wolf sank her fangs into the nape of her brother unknowingly she had a poisonous ability. Baskara was howling in pain as he rolled around on the ground as every second that passed by the venom continued flowing throughout his veins. Nilari stood there in horror until she realized she had another ability that of a snake. Was she somewhat of a snake? Over time the male soon died from the symptoms of the venom. The moment Baskara took his final breath, the young she-wolf blamed herself for her brother's death. She could've been there for him! She could've done so many things to save Baskara but it was too late. Time has passed and soon Nilari was appointed Alpha after the death of Baskara whom was suppose to take over before his untimely death. To this day no one knows of Baskara's untimely death, the pack assumes he had left the territory.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Relationships
Here

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toxikinesis
The user can create, shape and manipulate poisons and poisonous substances. For clarity: poison, toxin, and venom are terms for any substance that injures or destroys the health of living beings when absorbed into the system: poison is the general word, toxin is a poison produced by an organism (plant, fungus, animal); it is especially used in medicine in reference to disease-causing bacterial secretions, venom is especially used of the poisons secreted by certain animals, usually injected by bite or sting.

Weaknesses
May be unable to create poison, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources. Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user and their power's natural limits. Unless the poison is acidic, it cannot affect users who have an inorganic or defunct body. Unless the poison is acidic or necrotic, it cannot affect users who are Undead. Weak against Poison Sealing, Poison Immunity and Poison Absorption. May lack Poison Immunity and Poison Absorption, making mistakes in manipulation harmful to the users as well.

Venomous Fangs
The user possesses teeth that are coated with or secrete natural venom, which can extend to the victim when said victim is bitten by the fangs. The poison can have a variety of effects, ranging from sedation, paralysis, mutation and instant death.

Weaknesses
Must be able to penetrate skin, if not then the fangs may break. User may not be immune to their own venom. Users of Poison Immunity are not affected by the venom.

Toxikinetic Claw
Users possess are highly skilled in wielding a claw based on pure poison or a claw infused with poison and depending on what poison is, it possesses a variety of abilities and is very effective in offensive combat.

Weaknesses
Organic claw-breakage may be surprisingly painful. May only be effective against other melee fighters. May require a degree of training or exposure. May take time to achieve mastery.
Last edited by Nyverria on Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Loki

Postby Nyverria » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:31 am

╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Raven
xxFather: Lakota
xxSibling(s): Kari, + 2
xxScent: Oak & Sage
xxVoice Claim: Colin Farrell

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Loki
xxAge: 1½ years
xxRank: Follower
xxSexuality: Bisexual
xxGender: Male
xxTraits +: Clever, Polished
xxAllocentric, Charming, Decisive
xxTraits -:Apathetic, Arrogant
xx Envious, Flamboyant, Suspicious

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA lanky male with long
limbs and lean build.
Light brown coat ticked with
black along with a white muzzle
and underbelly.
╚═════════════════════╝
History

Relationships
Here

Ability
Here

Weaknesses
Here

Ability
Here

Weaknesses
Here

Ability
Here

Weaknesses
Here

Last edited by Nyverria on Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Whisper

Postby Nyverria » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:31 am

╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Opal
xxFather: Arctos
xxSibling(s): Colt, Storm
xxScent: Lavender and Honey
xxVoice Claim: Audrey Hepburn

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Whisper
xxAge: 2 years
xxPack: Palecrown
xxRank: Upsilon
xxSexuality: Heterosexual
xxGender: Female
xxTraits +: Subtle, Sensitive,
x Empathetic, Clever, Admirable
xxTraits -: Blunt, Weak-willed,
x Shy, Cautious, Anxious

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA small, meek female with
a lean and nimble build.
Fluffy pure white fur
with unusual red eyes.
╚═════════════════════╝
Being born the runt of the litter was hard as it is, especially with two rowdy brothers always fighting one another. Whisper was the complete opposite from her brothers when it came to playing games as a pup, she would always sit on the side and watch the two play. Opal and Arctos believed this could be due to the fact she was just smaller than Colt and Storm. Over time her mother began to get overprotective of her only daughter and started to teach her sons to protect their sister as well. Once the pups became apprentices, it was apparent that Whisper would become a scout due to the abilities she has gained over time. By the time Whisper turned a year old she was appointed a scout and now serves her pack proudly.

Relationships
Here

Ability
Here

Weaknesses
Here

Ability
Here

Weaknesses
Here

Ability
Here

Weaknesses
Here

Last edited by Nyverria on Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shiro

Postby Nyverria » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:25 am

╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Juno
xxFather: Kiba
xxSibling(s): Takota, + 4
xxScent: Cedar & Pine
xxVoice Claim: Troy Baker

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Shiro
xxAge: 4 years
xxRank: Silent Grim
xxRank: Eta
xxSexuality: Demisexual
xxGender: Male
xxTraits +: Admirable, Intelligent,
xxObservant, Protective, Respectful,
xxWise
xxTraits -:Brutal, Hostile, Malicious,
xxStrong-willed, Prejudiced, Blunt

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA large male with
a muscular physique.
Tattered scars on his front
legs, neck and a scar
stretching across his muzzle.
Tannish-brown dusted with
black and white muzzle.
╚═════════════════════╝
History

Relationships
Here

Ability
Here

Weaknesses
Here

Ability
Here

Weaknesses
Here

Ability
Here

Weaknesses
Here

Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rayna

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:15 pm

Mother: Xena
Father: Khal
Siblings: decreased
Crush: open
Mate: none
Pup(s): none
Scent: Lily and Rain

Name: Rayna
Pack: Silent Grim
Sexuality: Heterosexual

An agile dark grey she-wolf who
is on the smaller side with a
slender build and blue eyes

Personality:
Rayna is a friendly wolf who enjoys lone time at times and exploring. She has a calm temperament which helped her get her position as a delta. She enjoys watching the pups from a distance and would love to have some herself in the future just not at the present time. Whenever she is sent out to deliver a message, Rayna is constantly aware of her surroundings, especially if she is going to a territory her pack isn't allied with, and will give respect to the high ranks of the packs she is visiting even if she is thinking they are being stupid. Rayna can be a bit judgemental at times as she internally compares the other packs to her home pack but is aware enough to not voice her thoughts out loud or with her alpha or beta if she is connected to them via remote telepathy. When she is at the den, she can appear to be a bit of a loner as she doesn't always approach others to make conservation or can sometimes give short replies which usually happens when she is distracted

History:
Rayna was born earlier then expected with her four other siblings who were all unfortunately stillborn. Because of this and how still she was at first, her parents and the healer wolves thought she also didn't make it until she eventually started to move. Being the only pup living, her parents were very protective of her up until she was the age to start training for a position in the pack. Rayna showed promise on being an upsilon or lambda while she was in training and eventually became an upsilon after four months even though her parents wanted her to be a lambda, not wanting their only surviving pup to be to far away. Eight months into her position as an upsilon, Rayna caught the attention of one of the former deltas who was getting ready to step down due to age and started training her to replace him after talking to the alpha. After the former delta died, Rayna was promoted to replace the delta. When her parents found out, they weren't really happy for her as she thought they would and after an argument ensured in which Rayna told them to respect her choice as she was now an adult, they both ended up secretly leaving the pack during the night of a new moon

Abilities:
Telepathic Communication
Rayna is able to open a psionic communication line with another being, rendering her capable of having conversations with others using their minds. She is also capable of opening up channels of communications with others who may be incapable of physical speech or communicate to a deaf person by linking their minds.

Notably, this power is more narrow in scope than telepathy in that it only allows for communication. Rayna is typically not able to read the target's mind and only hear the thoughts that the target wishes to convey back to her

Weaknesses
Her range of standard telepathic communication extends a few yards past the pack's den. It is harder for her when she tries to communicate with more than five wolves at once. Rayna cannot communicate with wolves who have psychic shield or psychic immunity and can on infiltrated by wolves with telepathic hijacking.

Remote Telepathy
Rayna can use telepathy over vast distances, basically an extension of her telepathic communication ability

Weaknesses
The range limit for her remote telepathy ability is much longer than with her telepathic communications. She is only able to connect with wolves in the ranks of alpha, beta, gamma, theta, and zeta. Rayna is only able to communicate with one mind at a time. She cannot communicate with wolves who have psychic shield or psychic immunity and can still be infiltrated by telepathic hijacking.

Telepathic Invisibility
Rayna can hide her presence from others, making herself invisible by influencing her target's minds and, therefore, her target's senses.

Weaknesses
The more wolves in the area, the more chance of failure due to more minds to influence. Wolves with psychic shield, psychic immunity, illusion awareness and reality perception will be able to see through the illusion. The longer she holds it, the more tired she will become
Last edited by SaphiraBrightscales on Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tyr

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:04 am

Mother: Iris
Father: Storm
Siblings: 2 sisters
Scent: Campfire Smoke
and Sandalwood

Name: Tyr
Pack: Palecrown

A large dark brown wolf with
black mixed in. Pale yellow
eyes and with a scar on the
left side of his face and side

Personality:
Tyr can appear as a rude and uncaring male to those who doesn't truly know him. He can be a bit hotheaded at times if he manages to get into arguments in which he will either look for someone to practice fighting with or he will walk off on his own to cool down. To those who the large male is close with, Tyr is loyal to a fault and will protect when needed. He has a soft spot for the pups and older wolves. He can be a bit gruff at times with his replies but will make sure to remain polite to his higher ranks and the older wolves of the packs. Tyr has a clear dislike for outside wolves and won't hesitate to show his displeasure, since he had lost his parents and almost both of his siblings years ago to rouge wolves

History:
Tyr is the firstborn of the litter of three his family had and the only male which made him protective of his sisters, especially the youngest who was sickly throughout their pup-hood. He was worried that she may end up as an omega due to her health but she ended up getting better when they were around six months old. Tyr enjoyed play-fighting even if his sisters didn't as much which got him in trouble several times. When the three started their training when they turned a year old, Tyr was quick to show interest in being an eta and one time while he was training with one of the eta's, his fire aura ability appeared but luckily neither him nor the eta was harmed even if he ended up doused in water since he couldn't put the fire out. He eventually became an eta and on a day he was out with the others, Tyr's parents were out in the woods when they were ambushed by some rouges. He managed to arrive in time with the eta's he was with but it was too late for his parents, causing him to have a dislike for wolves not in his pack

Abilities:
Fire Aura
Tyr can release and surround himself in/with fire for defensive and/or offensive purposes, possibly becoming almost untouchable and granting him various abilities/attacks.

Weaknesses
The fire aura can be disrupted by water or lack of oxygen, causing it to go out. It is harder for him to hold it when it is raining or snowing

Fire Armor
Tyr can form armor around their body or a shape it from fire for protection and physical boost

Weaknesses
Armor can be dissipated with high concentrations of water or depletion of oxygen. May require Fire Resistance or Fire Immunity to avoid being burned by the armor

Fire Resistance
Tyr is extremely resistant to fire, being nearly invulnerable to direct and indirect effects

Weaknesses
There is a limit on how much fire he can withstand
Last edited by SaphiraBrightscales on Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:06 am, edited 7 times in total.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Helga

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:59 pm

Mother: Arya
Father: Brom
Siblings: none
Scent: Jasmine and Rose

Name: Helga
Pack: Loners

A gentle looking
white she-wolf that is
average height and
build with golden eyes

Personality:
Helga is a gentle she-wolf with a calming personality who dislikes to see wolves suffering. She can usually be found in the den, making sure she has what she will need for more common injuries and illnesses or hanging out with some of her pack members, either chatting to pass time or to see how they are faring. Other times, Helga can be found wandering the forest around the den the loners claimed, looking for rare plants that can be used or restocking, but she is always aware of her surroundings due to them settling down both in another packs territory and being near where some bears live. Despite her calming and outgoing personality, Helga can be a bit insecure at times especially when it comes to complex injuries or an occasional poison/disease she has yet to encounter but won't let it stop her from doing her best to save the effected wolf. Helga will also help unknown wolves when she can but will always respect the alpha's wishes if she is told to leave them.

History:
Helga was born to a pack that is a fair distance away from the lands of the Silent Grim and Palecrown packs. She was the only pup that her parents had and growing up, she showed no interest in fighting or hunting, preferring to wander off from the pupsitters to explore the nearby forest. Despite being told multiple times to not wander from the pupsitters, she continued to do so which resulted in the alpha eventually kicking her from the pack right when she turned a year old even though she was showing interest in possibly being a healer. At first she hated the alpha for doing that but eventually saw it as a blessing since it allowed her to join the group of loners who was passing nearby. Once in the group, she got training on being a healer and eventually became the theta of the group after the former theta joined another pack due to falling in love with one of their hunters on their journey to the new lands where they now reside

Abilities:
Healing Aura
Helga can project an aura of healing, calming and mending energies, focusing the energies she emit from herself, those effected are calmed, have their physical wounds healed, and overall health improved. She can even cause at a greater extent can cure diseases and poisons. This aura of healing can amplify/induce healing on beings inside Helga's aura

Weaknesses
Her aura is constantly active when she is alert which means it can help potential enemies if she is near a fight but only if they are within three feet of her. The aura on its own can only heal minor physical injuries but can help when she is dealing with poisons or major injuries

Herbalism
Helga can utilize Herbalism, a study and practice involving the usage of medicinal plants, fungi, minerals and animal parts to create various healing remedies, ointments and unguents. It is the basis of traditional medicine.

Weaknesses
What she can produce is limited by what she has on hand or what can naturally be found. The remedies made require precise measurements or there could be a chance of the remedy could backfire or have side effects. The remedies being made take time to create from between a few minutes to a few hours depending on how complex the remedy is.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Lunar Eclipse | Discussion Thread

Postby meyr0s3 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:29 pm

Name: Wyrith
sexuality: bisexual
Pack: silent grim

Family:
Mother:Eris
Father zion
scent: jasmine

Personality
Most of the time she is a loyal and protective wolf with her pack, she keeps the peace in difficult situations, very intelligent and affectionate. Although she is usually quite insecure about herself.

Abilities
Electrokinesis:
the ability to manipulate electricity. It may be in the form of lightning from the sky or electricity from the user's fingertips. It is a very powerful ability and may cause the user to electrocute if used without caution. The user will be able to generate electricity and use it to their will, wether it be to a power electrical suppliance or taze somebody.
Photokinesis/Lumokinesis:
generate, manipulate, solidify and absorb light particles. They could travel at light speed, induce blindness into the victim by projecting light into their eyes etc.
Im a newbie, pls be patient
meyr0s3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me