Setting Sail For A New Adventure - One Piece 1x1 Disc.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Setting Sail For A New Adventure - One Piece 1x1 Disc.

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:01 am

Its been years since the events of One Piece. Since that time Piracy has reached an all time high, so high that the World Government has all but fallen into a shambles being unable to contain it. Of course it’s not all bad nor does that mean that the world is a total mess of anarchy and ruin. Far from it as things are actually quite the opposite. The world is doing quite well under the control of the Four Emperors: Buggy, Shanks, Blackbeard and Luffy as the major powers that be….even though two are confirmed to be semi-retired.

However. While three of the Yonkos are still known to be in sailing operation, one of them has disappeared some time ago to who knows where. Though the Grand Fleet of the Straw Hats has still remained active in the New World, the core of the fleet hasn’t been seen in quite some time. With the King of the Pirates whereabouts unknown despite his fleet still being plenty active and picking up the slack of their Captain and Senior Officers, the public lack of the infamous Pirate King and his close-knit crew has had a fallout effect.

There are those in the World Government and the Marines that have been trying to stir things up wanting to start a war against the Yonkos and Pirates in general to return the world back to the way it was years ago.

There are others still that seek to move in on the Straw Hat Grand Fleet and eliminate them while their Captain and Senior Officers are MIA.

And then there are those that have no malicious purposes and simply have decided to take to the seas in search of adventure and glory for themselves.

Some still have gone out in search of the King of the Pirates and his crew determined to be the ones to prove rumors of their disappearance false by finding them.

Little does the majority of the world know that the Thousand Sunny hasn’t exactly folded her sails and disappeared into the realm of myth and legend never to be heard or seen from again just yet. Nope. After all. Fish and other sea life tend to migrate back to their waters of origin to spawn and raise their young, so why not Pirates?

This is a one on one roleplay with myself and rnalnstream. Feel free to read but don’t post.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Setting Sail For A New Adventure - One Piece 1x1 Disc.

Postby rnalnstream » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:43 am

ImageImageImage
ꕤ 𝕂 𝕒 𝕟 𝕖 𝕤 𝕙 𝕠 𝕟 ꕤ
      "𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓲."
      BOUNTY:

Origin - Raised in the land of Wano by her mother.
      Gender - Trans female (she/they)
      Age - 19
      Role - Samurai of the _______ Pirates
      Parents - Zoro of the Straw Hat Pirates and Kikunojo of Wano.
      Epithet - Bold and unshakeable, however kind and soft she may appear.
      Aliases - Keeper of the ____ Blade, Keshon, Beloved (by the people of Wano)
      Occupation - tbd

History - tbd

Personality - Although her heart may be heavy weighing in her chest of thoughts she wishes to shake, Keshon is a very driven individual who always manages to keep a smile on her face. Something about her resonates beauty and competence, although at times she can be rather clumsy. Leaving her in charge of breakable items is probably not a good idea! Keshon requires quiet time to thrive, so people find that she can be quite the social butterfly.

Appearance - Kaneshon stands a stunning 7'5" tall, an inch added to her height on account of her raised sandals. Her hair is a dark indigo with a single streak of green through her bangs that grows slightly longer than the rest. It's normally pulled back into a carnation beret, almost creating a crown around her head. Most of her features resemble her mother's appearance; pale white skin that almost appears to glow; round eyes and thin lips that appear large with the red lipstick; tall and menacing, with an appearance that could rival Boa Hancock's own entirely. She and her mother are not regarded as the most beautiful Swordsman in Wano for nothing. She wears a traditional kimono, the base colored black that fades into a deep red around her neck. It is adorned with imagery of carnations, Japanese cherry blossoms, and cranes in a traditional ink style. The hems of the fabric are a stark white in contrast to the rest, only matching the beautiful white carnation tied amongst the black and red waistband. Keshon carries two swords on her hip, one being Zoro's most beloved sword Wado Ichimonji, given to him by no other than Kuina's father and Zoro's mentor, the other being ______.

Powers and Abilities - tbd
Last edited by rnalnstream on Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:28 pm, edited 9 times in total.
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:44 am

ImageImageImage
                      ⊹ 𝔸 𝕦 𝕤 𝕙 𝕒 ⊹
                      "𝓢𝓤𝓟𝓔𝓡... 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓫𝓲𝓭?"
                      BOUNTY:

Origin - Somewhere within Water 7.
      Gender - Cis Male (he/him)
      Age - 20
      Role - Shipwright and/or Navigator of the ____ Pirates.
      Parents - Franky and Robin of the Straw Hat Pirates.
      Epithet - Something seems so cool yet so off about that one.
      Aliases - Ghost, Aussie
      Occupation - Works rebuilding ships with the other shipwrights in W7.

History - Ausha grew up happy, always listening to the stories that his parents would tell him. He always had a fond interest in the macabre, but it was without a doubt that he was gifted in the means of creating and developing equipment. Much like Franky he was always interested in robotics, going as far as to give himself a robotic hand to help him in his development; this being at the ripe age of only 15. He spent a lot of his time speaking with Nami about navigation, as well, learning the ends and outs of weather patterns and learning as much as he could about the Grand Line. He needed to be ready to explore as soon as the sea would take him, after all, there was no time to waste. At the age of 16 this young man found the Spirit-Spirit fruit, losing his voice for two years before Franky was able to perfect a voice box for him.

Personality - Ghost is loud and obnoxious, always speaking his mind whenever possible. There isn't much in the world that you can bribe him with other than food and robotics. He is careless and always finds his way into trouble, but despite all of this he is rather intelligent. Learning most of what he knows from the shipwrights and various passing ships through Water 7, there isn't much he doesn't know! The problem is actually getting that information from him.

Appearance - Ausha is 5'11", standing just below his mother and rather far below his father in terms of genetics. However, he's a spitting image of Franky when he was younger. He's scrawny and he is a beautiful, sun-kissed tan, freckles lining his cheeks and shoulders.

Powers and Abilities -
Last edited by rnalnstream on Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:26 am, edited 8 times in total.
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:40 am

Wanted; Dead or Alive
Bellemere
Bounty-

Origin -
Born and raised in the East Blue

Gender -
Female (she/her)

Age -

Parents -
Nami and Sanji of the Straw Hat Pirates

Epithet-
Aliases -
Little Tangerine (by her parents)

Occupation-
Sous Chef of the Straw Hat Pirates
Pirate Apprentice

Role -
Cook of the _________ Pirates

History -
Born to it's Navigator and Cook, Bellemere was born on the Thousand Sunny in the waters of the East Blue not too long after the disappearance of her and her crew from the waters of the Grand Line. The Straw Hats having departed the treacherous stretch of sea to lay low in the East Blue whose waters were calmer and islands safer for raising the next generation of pirates. Bellemere being one of these next generation despite being an oddity among them for, unlike her fellow Straw Hat Offsprings, little Bellemere never left the Sunny. The opposite actually. While her friends were scattered to the lands of Amazon Lily, Wano and Water 7, Bellemere remaind on the ship raised on her decks by her parents. The ship was her home and playground. It was also here where Bellemere picked up an interest in cooking at the age of 10 surprising her mother and delighting her father who immediately began her training. It was during her training that she decided to use whatever skills she managed to develop to become the cook of the crew she some day hoped to be a part of and support and care for her friends that way. Eventually while on a supply run with her father, Bellemere swiped and took a bite out of the Calm-Calm Fruit without knowing what it was until later.......she was caught by the one selling the fruit and it lead to a little confrontation. Not that the seller knew what he actually had. The girl didn't realize it until she was being chewed out by her mother back on the ship and all of a sudden everything went quiet despite the Navigator continuing to yell at her. That was a year ago.

Personality-
It’s not uncommon for someone to liken Bellemere to a cat upon first meeting her, the thing she is first and foremost known for being is her laziness. That is unless it comes to cooking or fighting. Though just because she is lazy doesn’t mean that Bellemere is in a constant state of relaxation or not wanting to do anything for, like a cat, she’s also got a fiery temperament and sharp attitude. All thanks to her mother. A girl known to have a penchant for violence and for being partial to exacting her frustrations out in the form of physically attacking those around her from friend to foe, though she tends to be a bit more lenient in how harsh her attacks are on her friends. But it is also Bellemere who, while having inherited her mother’s attitude, has also inherited her father’s kindness in equal measure.

Appearance -
Thanks to her father Bellemere is a lanky yet still feminine teen who stands between what height is normal for her age group and her mother, making her slightly taller then one would expect an eighteen year old girl to be. Thus making her both the youngest and shortest of the Straw Hat's group of children. Aside from her height though Bellemere actually bears quite the physical resemblance to her mother sharing the same soft pale complexion and long orange hair. Her eyes, however, are her father's grey-blue. Her clothing style tends to change often but typically always has a miminalist top of some sort and degree due to the typical weather and lifestyle of living and traveling all on the sea.

Powers and Abilities -
Last edited by wolfrunner on Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:22 pm, edited 12 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Setting Sail For A New Adventure - One Piece 1x1 Disc

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:41 am

Wanted; Dead or Alive
Monkey D. Ace
Bounty-

Origin -
Born in the East Blue
Raised on Amazon Lily in the Calm Belt

Gender -
Male (him/he)

Age -

Parents -
Luffy of the Straw Hat Pirates and Hancock of the Kuja Pirates

Epithet-
Aliases -
Prince of the Kuja
King of the Flower Island
Boa Ace

Occupation-
Pirate Apprentice of the Kuja Pirates

Role -
Archeologist of the __________ Pirates

History -
Being born to it’s Captain, Ace was born on the Thousand Sunny in the waters of the East Blue not too long after the disappearance of her and her crew from the waters of the Grand Line. The Straw Hats having departed the treacherous stretch of sea to lay low in the East Blue whose waters were calmer and islands safer for raising the next generation of pirates. Ace being one of these next generation. However. Despite being born and spending his earliest days on the ship, once his mother was well and recovered enough to travel, Ace’s father and the crew of the Sunny took him and Hancock back to Amazon Lily. It wasn't easy but it was decided that the island and being surrounded by the warrior tribe was best for the safety of everyone but most importantly the boy. He’s been raised there among the Kuja Tribe under the eyes of his mother and aunts since.....an oddity and first of his kind among the entirely female group but none the less grown to be loved by his family and the citizens alike. He even joined the Kuja Pirates and has been a member of their crew since he was old enough to start learning to be a pirate. However. Although he is proud to be sailing as a member of his mother’s crew, Ace been patiently waiting for his moment to take to the seas and truly prove himself worthy of being his parent’s son living up to their legacy by striking out on his own with a crew. He knew his time would come. It was all a matter of when the seas would begin their song calling him.

Personality-

Appearance -
The only male member of the Kuja is a young man who has inherited his tall height from his mother which hides his actually fairly muscular build. Normally it takes someone getting physically involved in a confrontation or something similar for one to realize just how physically strong Ace is because of his height hiding it. His skin is bearly sun kissed and, like the women of the Kuja, he typically wears a minimal amount of clothes being barefoot with pants and a black Captain's Coat with the Kuja symbol printed on the back in red. Like both his parents, Ace has inherited dark hair which he tends to keep as long and loose or part of it done up in a ponytail which is allowed to hang over front of his left shoulder. His face is set with dark eyes as well.

Later on at some point the mark on the back of his coat changes to the Jolly Rodger of the _________ Pirates in red.

Powers and Abilities -
Last edited by wolfrunner on Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:12 pm, edited 14 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:36 pm

Res, just in case.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:50 pm

That second character is giving me trouble...
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:33 pm

hahah, that’s ok! it’s a little hard to get through. feel free to use any parents you want for you kid, it doesn’t have to be Luffy/Hancock if you don’t want it to ! :- )
Last edited by rnalnstream on Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:09 am

Nah I've got it, everything should be done some point tonight. But what ages are we thinking for them?
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:20 am

hmmm... maybe around 17-21 ? they can be older/younger than each other, assuming they're around the same age as Luffy/everyone else was when they departed since everyone has heard the grand stories from the old days, lol !
        i have a few question tho !

1) are you wanting Ace to be a striking resemblance of the captain figure since he's Luffy's son ? :- )
        2) on that same note, are you wanting to add a spot in forms for their role within the ship? i.e Keshon being the samurai or ace being the captain?
        3) are you wanting this to start with them all meeting up somewhere that they scheduled a certain date for or like maybe a crew gathering and the kids all sneak off to do their own thing together? enough to get the straw hats a little riled up LOL
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me