๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™’ ๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐™๐™‹๐™€๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™๐™Š ๐™‡๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™‰๐™Ž ๐™๐™Š ๐™๐™‡๐™” โœถ disc

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™’ ๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐™๐™‹๐™€๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™๐™Š ๐™‡๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™‰๐™Ž ๐™๐™Š ๐™๐™‡๐™” โœถ disc

Postby 8_Stars_8 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:57 am

this is a private rp! c:
โœถxxxxxโœถxxxxxโœถ
โ you will remember me for centuries ! โž
โœถxxxxxโœถxxxxxโœถ
8_Stars_8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœถโœถโœถ georgia !

Postby 8_Stars_8 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:58 am

georgia is possibly the most awkward extrovert you will ever meet. that be-
ing said, she is incredibly likeable and charismatic. this, layered with her f-
lirty nature, makes georgia easy to talk to & depend on. from a very early
age, georgia has taken a strong interest in science, so much so that she had
been a professor at MIT & a doctorate in theoretical physics. unsurprisingly,
she is insanely smart and finished her K-12 schooling at 14, her bachelor's at
16, and her master's at 20. now, however, her relationship with her work is
complicated. she doesn't see her discovery as a miracle in the slightest. in-
stead she is convinced it had ruined her life. no amount of cool superpowe-
rs could help restore her relationship with her family, her upstart career, &
the friends/coworkers hurt by her ambitions. of course, she'd never let any-
one know about this struggle. especially none of her new teammates at SASI
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
1. georgia rose lynch
2. 24 3. cisfemale 4.
bisexual 5. aka pho-
enix 6. ENTP 7. ins-
anely smart 8. โ™’๏ธŽ โ˜‰
โ™ˆ๏ธŽ โ˜ฝ | โ™Š๏ธŽ โ†‘ 9. flirty
10. awkward 11. an
xious all the time 12.
fc: maya hawke 13.
scientist & superhero

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
georgia is the only daughter of NYC mayor bradfo-
rd lynch and his trophy wife caroline lynch. both
of her parents were generally ambivalent toward
her. deep down, georgia does believe that her p-
arents love her, or, rather, loved her. she hasn't
been on speaking terms with them since the "in-
cident" where she became infected with an alte-
rnate dimension's parasite. at the ripe age of 22 y
ears old, georgia discovered the secret to interdi-
mensional travel, unfortunately different dimens-
ions meant unique threats. threats that georgia is
now indisposed to be the host body to. threats th
at, in the most simplistic terms, make her turn in
to a fire monster (whom she has not-so-affection-
ately named "phoenix"). phoenix appears whene-
ver georgia feels strong, negative emotions. โ”€โ”€
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—”๐—› ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ž๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช ๐— ๐—˜, !๐—œ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—š๐—˜๐—ง.! ๐—œ ๐—ž๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—š๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ง.! ๐—š๐—ข๐—ง ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง.! ๐—œ'๐—  ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—™๐—˜๐—–๐—ง ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ-๐—”๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—”๐—ก ! !
Last edited by 8_Stars_8 on Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
8_Stars_8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœถโœถโœถ edra !

Postby 8_Stars_8 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:58 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
x๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
x๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™
xt๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text te
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text te
Last edited by 8_Stars_8 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8_Stars_8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœถโœถโœถ the director !

Postby 8_Stars_8 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:59 am

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
๐˜ ๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜› ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜š ๐˜“๐˜๐˜’๐˜Œ ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐˜๐˜–๐˜™ ๐˜‰๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜’๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜›
๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Œ ๐˜‰๐˜  ๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐˜–๐˜• ๐˜”๐˜  ๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜Š๐˜’๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜Š๐˜Œ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by 8_Stars_8 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8_Stars_8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœถโœถโœถ extras/npcs !

Postby 8_Stars_8 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:59 am

๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž๐™€ ๐™„๐™ˆ ๐™…๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™๐™๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐™‚, ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™” โœถ ๐™‡๐™„๐™Ž๐™๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™Š ๐™„๐™๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰, ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™”, ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™ˆ๐™€!

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โœถ eris toni castaneda
โœถ trainer
โœถ 21 y/o. raging lesbian. she/her
โœถ expert in hand-to-hand combat. no one
really knows why/how
โœถ really mean to everyone
โœถ everyone's kinda scared of her, despite them
having powers and being older than her.
โœถ might have a crush on someone...
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โœถ corrine reese alkins
โœถ lawyer working for SASI
โœถ 31 y/o. homoromantic/ace. she/her
โœถ feisty, serious, constantly annoyed with
others.
โœถ has a soft spot for the group of superheroes.
โœถ isn't necessarily aware of the negative things
going on
โœถ constant run-ins with investigative journalist
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last edited by 8_Stars_8 on Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
8_Stars_8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœถโœถโœถ mp !

Postby 8_Stars_8 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:00 am

res. group mp
8_Stars_8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœถ mimi kwon โœถ

Postby Seokjinnie » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:39 am

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณ
๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท

๐“š๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ… ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“
full name Miran Kwon
nicknames Mimi
alias Amethyst
age 24
powers electrokinesis & minor telepathy
gender female
sexuality straight

๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…
height 5'2 | 157.48 cm
eyes dark brown
hair Black

๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ“
family
Oliver Kwon (father)
Eunyoung Kwon (mother)
Saerok Kwon (older brother)

โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
โžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณ
Miran Kwon was born in Manhattan, New York, as the daughter of Eunjung Kwon, the current owner of the international fashion brand E.K., and Oliver Kwon, a semi-popular mutant superhero working under the alias Helios. She has always been extremely close with her older brother, Saerok. She was fascinated with her mother's line of work from an early age and hoped to follow in her mother's footsteps. Her childhood, for the most part, was a happy one. Her parents were often busy with their jobs, leaving Mimi and her brother under the care of several nannies throughout the years. Under the supervision of her nannies, she began to learn many different languages, including French, Greek, and Mandarin, continuing to learn each language even after the respective nanny left. Miran always did exceptionally well at school and was dedicated to her studies, as she believed it was one of the only ways to prove to her mother that she was capable of taking over E.K. once she retired. Her mutant abilities began to reveal themselves around the time she reached puberty, just as her brother's had. A part of her has always wished that she hadn't inherited the mutated gene from her father, as it brought the obligation of becoming a hero like her father rather than following her dreams. Mimi may seem ditzy and excessively flamboyant on the outside, but she is far more complex than her first impression would lead many to believe. She is an ambivert; she does her best to always keep a smile on her face, but even she has limits. Because of her limits and some of her quirks, she doesnโ€™t always have the easiest time making friends and has even greater difficulty trusting others. As a result of her trust issues, she often sticks closely to Rocky until she feels someone has proved they are trustworthy. A good portion of the time, she pays little to no attention to the price of things she buys and often buys expensive things for the people she cares about.
Last edited by Seokjinnie on Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœถ rocky kwon โœถ

Postby Seokjinnie » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:40 am

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด

๐“š๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ… ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“
full name Saerok Kwon
nicknames Rocky
alias Blitz
age 28
powers superspeed
gender male
sexuality pansexual

๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…
height 5'11| 180.34 cm
eyes dark brown
hair black

๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ“
family
Oliver Kwon (father)
Eunyoung Kwon (mother)
Miran Kwon (younger sister)

โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
โžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณ
Saerok Kwon was born in Manhattan, New York, as the son of Eunjung Kwon, the current owner of the international fashion brand E.K., and Oliver Kwon, a semi-popular mutant superhero working under the alias Helios. He's always been extremely close with his little sister, Miran, and was thrilled when his parents told him he was going to be an older brother. He was never particularly interested in either of his parents' careers; he was far too caught up in seeking excitement and adventure. His childhood, for the most part, was a happy one. His parents were often busy with their jobs, leaving him and his sister under the care of several nannies throughout the years. Although he's always been insistent that the nannies were merely assisting him with his Mimi-watching duties. While Rocky paid attention in class, especially in chemistry, he never really cared about his grades. His mutant ability revealed itself when he hit puberty, and suddenly it felt like everything about him made sense. Saerok has always struggled with his insecurities, though he doesn't let them show, and always tries to overcompensate by trying to be the life of the party. Rocky can come off a little strong when someone first meets him because he's so outgoing and likes meeting people that it is hard for him to contain it. He is a thrill-seeker and has no issue being the first to run into trouble if he needs to. Saerok knows that his little sister is a far more responsible person than he is and is more than willing to defer back to her when going into unknown situations. That being said, he is just as protective of Mimi as she is of him, if not more so. He's also aware that people find him polarizing; they either find him extremely annoying and a nuisance or endearing like an overenergetic puppy.
Last edited by Seokjinnie on Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœถ side โœถ

Postby Seokjinnie » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:40 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Julius Renley-Drake, better known by his alias Halo, is an extremely popular hero who worked for S.A.S.I. Although he is about 38, many people think he is a decade younger than he actually is, and this is in part due to his abilities slowing his aging. He doesn't really remember much about his childhood other than bouncing from one "foster home" to the next. Julius genuinely enjoyed using his abilities to help people, and he thought that was truly what he had been hired to do. He has been "missing" for a little over a year, and no one is sure what happened to him. There are rumors that he got tired of the constant stress he was under and quit, while there are a minority of people who have a wild theory that he was kidnapped and is being held captive somewhere.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยค

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx๐•๐•ฆ๐•๐•š๐•ฆ๐•ค & โ„‚๐•๐•–๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยค

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Clementine Asterly is the 21-year-old public relations advisor and assistant to the team. She's referred to by higher-ups as a legacy hire; her father formerly worked for SASI, while her mother is currently an active agent. Although she wanted to work as an agent like her mother, Clemmie didn't meet the necessary criteria for strength or demeanor. She is, however, insanely good at the job she was hired for. Her loyalty to SASI and the heroes she's assigned to is unwavering. Due to her low clearance level, she is unaware of the sinister activities and corruption taking place at SASI. Clementine has the tendency to fall fast and hard for those who show little to no romantic interest in her. Up until his disappearance, she was Halo's PR advisor and assistant; she knew the man better than most and is positive that he wouldn't just run off on the people he was dedicated to saving.
Last edited by Seokjinnie on Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

guess who is back

Postby dami » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:32 am

ImageImage

Name: Declan O'Keefe
          Job: Superhero
          Ability: Telekinesis, limited telepathy
          History: Declan's father Callum was also a scientist. Declan's mother Anna was a civilian. Callum had Declan infected with an experimental parasite created by S.A.S.I which leads to the host developing intense psychic powers. Since he was infected as a child he has been in symbiosis with the parasite for 20 years and thus it is unclear what the scope of his powers are.

ImageImage

Name: Petra Fehรฉr
          Job: Scientist for S.A.S.I
          Ability: Mind control
          First impression:
          Personality:
          History: Petra was Callum's PhD student and became obsessed with his life's work - creating a parasite that will be able to be in perfect symbiosis with a human host and grant humans psychic powers. After infecting herself with the parasite at age 30, she proceeded to kill Callum with her new powers and wiped Declan's memories, implanting fake memories, so he would be completely loyal to her. She now lives in London and works at the Strategic Assemblance of Superpowered Individuals as a medical geneticist. She is a close associate of Director Harding thanks to her expertise in superhuman abilities and has a PhD in Medical and Molecular Genetics and Neuroparasitology. Her work is devoted to how parasites are able to affect neurological functions and genetic structure of the host. She is now in the United States with her protege Declan. She has taken a vested interest in Georgia.
          Facts: She speaks Russian, English, Hungarian and German.

ImageImage

Name: Nikhil "Nik" Kotecha
          Job: Investigative journalist
Last edited by dami on Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me