We Protect Our City (werewolf rp )discussion and sign-up

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

We Protect Our City (werewolf rp )discussion and sign-up

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:29 pm

We Protect Our City

Welcome to New Orleans Louisiana also known as The Big Easy or The Crescent City. This city is a mecca for certain supernatural forces. Vampires and witches have called the Big Easy home for a millenia but a new species has come to call the Crescent City home in the last 400 years. Werewolves now live among the humans. It's the week leading up to Mardi Gras for the humans and the first of two annual mating balls hosted by the Alpha King and his mate the Luna Queen. They with the help of several satellite packs keep the humans safe.

Rules that CANNOT be broken
#1 ALL CS rules apply
#2 Post at least once a day if you can't please contact me
#3 Don't start a war just for fun you must challenge the Alpha
#4 no fighting OOC if you have an issue with someone keep it to yourself
#5 make only as many characters as you can handle
#6try to keep Genders even
#7 post at least 3 sentences
#8 no being your own mate
#9 stick to the preset packs

Rules that can be broken
#1 Rouge wolves can't work their way up through the ranks
#2 Mates can reject each other but they don't get a second chance mate
#3Rouges don't have packs anymore they are rogue for a reason
#4 witches don't work for werewolves
#5humans can't know the truth about werewolves nor can they be mated to one.

Male your own form but if you choose to be a werewolf include theses things, what pack you come from, are you a Rouge, wolf's name and what rank you hold within the pack

The packs
Black Dawn
Blood Thorn
Chrystal Rose
Crescent City
Dark Moon
River Song
Night Wind

Ranks
Alpha
Luna (the alpha's mate)
Beta and Beta Female
Delta and Delta Female
Gamma and Gamma Female
Head Warrior
Warrior's
Trackers
Omegas

Rouges can be any number
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: We Protect Our City (werewolf rp )discussion and sign-u

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:37 pm

Name: Dwayne Pride, nicknames Pride or King
Wolf's name: King
Age 60
Sexuality: Heterosexual (mated marked and married)
Description:An older looking man with grey hair and blue grey eyes. Don't let the old wolf fool you though. Just because he looks old doesn't mean that he's weak. His wolf King is a large wolf which is normal for Alphas, King is jet black with some grey on his muzzle but that doesn't mean that this old wolf is ready to step down as Alpha of the Cresent City Pack.
Pack: Cresent City
Mated: yes
Mates name:Rita (open if anyone wants to play her)
Family: his mate Rita and daughter Laural
History: Pride is a born werewolf who is also the supervisory special agent for the New Orleans field office of NCIS he was given his position of Alpha of the pack after helping protect the Luna Queen from a group of attacking rogues. He recruited his pack from his team and they have kept the city safe while helping investigate crimes and murder of military members.

Name: Tara Macleod
Wolf's name: Artemis
Sexuality: Heterosexual (single hoping to find her mate at her parents mating ball)
Description: the young she wolf stands a graceful 6 foot 5 inches tall with long dark redish brown hair that reaches to the flair of her hips. Her eyes are a beautiful hazel in color with flecks of gold in them. Her wolf half is almost as large as an alpha and is a dark rust in color with a white left rear paw her eyes are an amber color as her wolf.
Pack:Royal Pack (she will be the only member of the royal pack for now)
History: Tara is one of the many children of the Alpha King and the Luna Queen. She didn't plan on becoming the head tracker until her oldest brother Diego talked her into trying out bounty hunting when she was 18. Now she's the best tracker around.

Name: David Porter
Wolf's name:Errol
Sexuality: bi
Description: This older man definitely shows a creole influence in his tanned skin. His dark brown eyes and chestnut hair. He is used to being called a swamp rat and it doesn't bother him. His wolf is a fairly decent size for a Beta. His coat in wolf form is a tawny brown with ice blue eyes.
History: David is a former rogue who became the Beta of Dark Moon pack when he saved the Alpha's twin pups from drowning when they accidentally wandered too close to the edge of Lake Pontchartrain and fell in. He has a soft spot for the twins Grayson and Kaylin and for their parents. His own mate and young son were killed in front of him by his former alpha who ended up banishing him blaming him for his family's murders.

(I'll add more characters later when I can think of them)
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:44 pm

Are omegas ostracized in this, and like picked on, or traitors or anything? Because I don't like that people think that's why a wolf is an omega, after reading a wolf book that says they're actually important because they distract others wolves at meals so they don't end up killing each other.

If you have it as a traitor rank or any wolves that are weak and stuff, I won't fight you on that. I just want to check and make sure.]

Name:
Rita Pride, nickname Ri
Wolf's name:
Queen
Sexuality:
Heterosexual (mated marked and married)
Looks:
Pretty woman still, even at fifty eight. She's average height and weight. She has long brown straight hair. Her eyes are turquoise in color. She has tanned skin, and nice nails. She has lovely lips and lashes. Her wolf is smaller than her mate, but still quite large. Her wolf is reddish brown, with the turquoise eyes.
Pack:
Cresent City
Luna
Mated:
yes
Mate:
Dwayne
Family:
Dwayne and daughter Laural
History:
She was born to and raised by her parents. She grew up happy and healthy. She became a JAG officer. That's how she and Dwayne met. They got together, they married, they're mates. They had one daughter together. She's the Luna of this pack. She's very happy, and still healthy.

Name:
Ashe Wolfe
Wolf's name:
Moonlight
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Crush:
David
Looks:
Handsome but also pretty for a male. He's shorter and slender as well. He has ashen hair, probably an ash blonde. His eyes are also gray in color. His skin is tanned as he likes being outside a lot. He has longer lashes and full lips. His wolf is smaller than other male werewolves. He's silver/lighter gray with darker on the back, and white undersides, cheeks, and above-the-eye spots.
Pack:
Dark Moon
Tracker
History:
Born to and raised by a black phase father and a gray wolf mother. His mother's hair is ashen just as his own hair is, and she has the same gray eyes. In fact, his father has gray eyes as well, though has black hair. The two loved him and still do love him very much, and are in their seventies now. He's been a tracker for the pack for some time now. Before that, he was doing his training and practice and all that.

Name:
Ell White
Wolf's name:
Froste
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Crush:
Montgomery and Constantin
Looks:
A pretty but also somewhat handsome male. His hair is white, his lashes are long and lips are full. His skin is pale as he's lacking the pigment. His eyes are reddish in color. His hair brushes his shoulders, and has wavy ends. His wolf is smaller and slender, though still larger than normal wolves. The wolf is white with pink areas including the muzzle and around the eyes. The eyes are still reddish in that form.
Pack:
River Song
Tracker
History:
Ell was born to and raised by two gray wolf parents, who's brown hair was so different from their gray fur. he had an older sister who went missing...He has a younger sister, and youngest brother, Reea and Sirius. Sirius has a mate already, who's name is Remus (please don't play these two. Someone could play Reea if they really want to). He became a tracker once he was of the right age to do so. Before that, he did all the training and practice he needed to do. He's hoping to one day track down his missing older sister, Claire.

Name:
Naia Soma
Wolf's name:
Amaya (night rain)
Sexuality:
Pan
Crush:
Oliver though he's human, Calder maybe, Dakota, Bianka a bit, Maeve
Looks:
Average height and weight beauty of a woman. She has golden tan skin. Her hair is long and straight and dark. She has deeply brown eyes. Her wolf is average height and weight. She's a black phase wolf. The only white is on her toes. Her eyes are the same deep brown in wolf form.
Pack:
Night Wind
Warrior
History:
Naia was born and raised for a bit in Japan. Then someone found out what they were...They moved elsewhere on the islands. Then her dad made a decision. He decided they'd move across the ocean. Now she's been here for awhile. She's part of the Night Wind pack. She's happy here, and likes most if not all her packmates.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:35 pm

Rhydian Becker | 30 | Male | Hunter
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Appearance: Dark blond, short hair that always looks a little messy, and deep, dark blue eyes. Rhydian stands at 6'4", and his muscular build and rigid posture makes him seem more intimidating. He tends to always have a bit of stubble, and has a broad, defined jawline. He has a fair skin tone, and he has a small number of scars, particularly one behind his left ear, and a burn scar on his right bicep. He has a very rough seeming appearance.

Personality: Rhydian is not particularly friendly or social, preferring to stick to the sidelines and observing carefully. He has little sympathy to give, and will not consider other people when making his decisions. He's hard to get along with, most people just tolerating him and giving up on trying to be friendly with him. Although, he will act more friendly and charming if its a means to his goals, but he'll hate every moment of it. However, what is known about him is that Rhydian is dedicated and determined, having a clear goal in mind and doing whatever it takes for him to achieve said goal. While he does not have much patience, and is stubborn to the point of not listening to anyone that may try to deter him, Rhydian is very reliable and loyal. Should he let himself get close to anyone, he will be more friendly and very trustworthy and protective. His brother, Oliver, is perhaps currently the only person he's close to.

Bio: Rhydian grew up moving around a lot, with his parents and three siblings - two older and one younger, Oliver. He's used to travelling on the road, meeting a few people but never making any deep or meaningful connections with them, because he'd just be moving along after a few weeks, so he never found a point to. He didn't know the reason why his family moved around so much, until he turned 15. And then he learnt the truth. They were Werewolf Hunters. Told that they were a skurge on the earth, too dangerous to be left alive, and the family would keep an eye out for any suspicious reports of attacks and investigate.
Usually, Rhydian would have been left to keep an eye on his younger brother, Oliver, while the rest went hunting, but now that he was old enough, Rhydian began to learn, turning out to be a quick learner and a talented hunter.

However, when Rhydian was 21, while hunting with his family, the group were ambushed by a pack of werewolves. Rhydian was the only one of the family, aside from Oliver, who'd been left on his own at the hotel, to get out alive, though not without managing to kill three of the werewolves. Since then, Rhydian has taken it upon himself to bring Oliver with him, and has made quite the name for himself as a prolific werewolf hunter.

--

Oliver Becker | 25 | Male | Hunter?
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: Oliver has short, light brown hair and light blue eyes that have a slightly prominent shape to them. He's about average height, standing at 5'9", and has quite a lithe, athletic build, holding a fairly timid, rigid posture. Oliver has a clean-shaven face, and a soft, more rounded jawline. His skin tone is fair, with an olive undertone, and notably wears a hearing aid in both ears. He has a rather innocent appearance.

Personality: Oliver is quite a shy, introverted person, never quite sure if what he's doing is right, and is more comfortable taking directions than having to make his own decisions, even if it's at the cost of his own happiness. He has a lot more empathy than the rest of his family, and can't help but often see things from the other person's(or Werewolf's) perspective. Although he'd much rather stay in his comfort zone, he's been forced out of it so much that not a lot actually scares him, and remains relaxed in most dangerous situations. He is a lot more courageous than he thinks he is and that others give him credit for. He's also a little bit of a romantic, but given he's never usually in one place for long, he refrains from letting himself form any attachments like that.

Bio: The youngest of his siblings, Oliver grew up moving around a lot, and therefore didn't get much chance to form any proper attachments or relationships with people other than his family. Even then, his family would often leave him alone from the age of 5, in the care of his older brother, Rhydian. When they were around, he was doted on as the youngest. Before long, however, when Rhydian learnt the truth about the family's work, Oliver would be left at hotels solely on his own as Rhydian trained to be a hunter, where he'd study on his own, and start drawing. Pages and pages of sketches of his family, of the outside that he could see from the hotel windows, and anything he could think of. It was about this time that his hearing started to detoriate, and as it got worse, he ended up getting hearing aids.
While they help him hear, Oliver also learnt sign language and to lip read, to make things a bit easier - Rhydian also learning sign language as well. As a result, he was not taught to hunt, though he was told all about the werewolves and the work the family did.

And then was the fateful day. The day Rhydian came back to the hotel, roughed up and exhausted, alone.
And so, it's been just Oliver and Rhydian. For a while, Oliver was more withdrawn and reluctant to go anywhere, outright refusing to join Rhydian on hunts. But, eventually, he started to go with Rhydian, though remained in the car or finding out what he can in the towns, slowly learning about hunting, his sketches becoming of the people he met and the werewolves they hunted.
When he does join Rhydian out for hunts properly, he very rarely does any actual hunting, preferring to leave it for Rhydian - though there have been a few times when he's had to in order to save himself or his brother.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:13 am

In some packs omegas are treated badly but it's frowned upon. As they do play a vital role in the day to day life of the pack. A traitorous act could be what led a wolf to be rogue such as kidnapping a Luna or killing a pup just for the fun of it.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:14 am

(I will add another character once my headache goes away)

|| Name: Ayleth Eystr ||
|| Wolf name: Syria ||
|| Gender: Female ||
|| Sexuality: straight ||
|| Age: 26 ||
|| Personality: She’s outgoing, bubbly, bright, and is very social. But she can be tough and harsh if she has to for whatever reason. Though regardless of her kind nature, she has a hard time trusting others and being open. She will gladly give out advice to others, and put their needs before her own which is her only downside. She wants to trust and open to others, but she’s afraid to. And once she has her mind set on something no matter what it is, she will be determined to make it happen.
|| Appearance: She not your average girly girl. You will not catch Ayleth in any kind of girly clothes. Shes more of a tomboy, which her parents would frown upon. She likes to wear baggy clothes, mainly to sleep in. But she likes to wear jeans, sweatpants, slightly oversized hoodies, sneakers, boots, flannels, honestly anything as long as it’s not pink in color or anything too girly. She likes her band tshirts and long sleeve shirts. She likes to wear her long wavy light brown hair in either a messy bun, half up with braids, or in braids. She has soft sea green/blue eyes; she stands at five foot six with a slender but lean build. She also has a tattoo of two wolves with roses on the inner part of her left arm, which honors her parents. Her wolf is an all white wolf, with the same colored eyes.||
|| History: Ayleth was born to the former Alphas of the Blood Thorn pack, Terrin and Aaline. Her mom, a beautiful grey, black and brown wolf and her dad a reddish brown, black and tan wolf. She is an only child and her mother tried to teach her how to be a lady even though Ayleth had other plans. She would rather go outdoors and play in the dirt with the boys and would eventually learn how to fight. Sure her parents, mainly her mother, was not a fan of it whereas her father allowed it. When Ayleth became of age to get her wolf, she was sent off to a school to help her learn. But once she left, disaster struck. Her parents were killed in an accident and so Ayleth had to leave her training to come back home and take her place as the next Alpha in line. She was only 18 when she had to take over. Sure others were skeptical of her being the Alpha especially since she was “too young” but Ayleth quickly proved herself as a great Alpha and leader of the pack.
|| Pack: Blood Thorn ||
|| Rank: Alpha Female ||

|| Name: Calder Halvar or Cal or Hal for short ||
|| Wolf name: Regner ||
|| Gender: Male ||
|| Age: 23 ||
|| Personality: Not very much of a social butterfly, almost mute but will socialize sometimes when needed. But other than that, you’ll find him either in the weaponry room or in his room studying/reading. Regardless of his “quiet” nature he sure isn’t afraid to speak up and say what’s on his mind. Some may say that he is a bit harsh but others say that’s just how he is. His thing is that if you show him respect then he will show you respect in return. But if you don’t show him respect, then he will do the same.
|| Appearance: He stands at 6 foot 2 and 215lbs of solid muscle. He has short red hair, baby blue eyes, with light freckles along his nose. Regardless of his size, he is a big softie though even if he looks intimidating to others. He has tattoos along his arms of tribal design. He likes to wear simple shirts, like v necks. He rarely dresses up unless he absolutely has to for an occasion. He likes to wear jeans, shirts, beanies and boots. His wolf Regner is a sandy brown with red and black with golden yellow eyes.
|| History: He really doesn’t remember much of his childhood other than the fact that his father wasn’t around and his mother had to raise him on her own. She never really bothered to get a mate once his father left. Calder had grown resentment towards his father mainly for causing his mother pain. So he did all he could to help her around the pack house and picked up on the skill for weaponry. His mother Valeria was not a fan of the idea because she was worried he would hurt himself. But overtime she saw that her son had the skill and talent for handling weapons, especially with bows. Then when he came of age to get his wolf, that’s when his mother started to slowly get sick. He never really talked about it and kept to himself afterwards. Once she passed, he vowed to commit to honor her by enrolling into academy for werewolves and once he came back, Calder was a different person. He went from scrawny boy to buff man in two years. Now he remains loyal to his Luna and will do whatever he can to protect her and the pack.
|| Pack: Blood Thorn ||
|| Rank: Warrior ||

Last edited by Seeley on Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:14 am

Ladydarkwolf wrote:In some packs omegas are treated badly but it's frowned upon. As they do play a vital role in the day to day life of the pack. A traitorous act could be what led a wolf to be rogue such as kidnapping a Luna or killing a pup just for the fun of it.

Ah kay, makes sense.
I got all my histories done, so now all my forms are complete.]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:05 pm

Name:Christopher LaSalle nicknames: Chris, LaSalle, caveman (given to him by the girl he hopes is his mate)
Wolf's name:Storm
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Description: standing at 5 foot 10 inches tall and weighing 195 pounds with dark blonde hair and blue eyes this handsome 'Bama boy is a rugged looking guy but don't let his good looks fool you this wolf is a tough guy strong and smart with a penchant for getting into trouble but he's also very loyal to Pride and the team. His wolf Storm is a silver grey the color of the underside of a Storm cloud. Storms eyes are a golden color with flecks of green in them.
Pack:Cresent City
History: Chris is one of two sons of the late Beau LaSalle. His older brother Kade had bipolar disorder and was in and out of various hospitals. A few months after their dad died Kade vanished and it's believed that he is dead. Chris moved to New Orleans to be a part of the sheriff's department until during the cleanup after Katrina when he met Pride who explained to him that he was a werewolf and that he wanted him to not only join NCIS but the Cresent City Pack. Soon the pack was joined by Sonja Percy, Sebastion Lund , Tammy Gregorio and the only humans of the pack Patton "triple P" Plame and Dr. Loretta Wade the medical Examiner. They make a pretty good pack and their pack house is above their field office.
Family :his brother Kade and his stepmother Rose who happens to be human.

Name: Morgan Travers.
Sexuality: bi
Hunter
History: Morgans entire family was slaughtered by rogue wolves when he was just 11 years old. He spent months roaming the states learning what killed or hurts werewolves and just the right angle to send a crossbow bolt into a wolf to bring it down.
Description: 5 foot 5 with shaggy blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. He may be short but he's also very muscular and powerfully built. He always finds ways to hit the gym between hunts. He has a scar that runs from the hairline on the left side of his face to the underside of his jaw.line on the right side of his face.

Name: Dakota Ravendreamer
Wolf's name: Ash
Sexuality: straight
Description: 6 foot 5 and 200 pounds of solid muscle with jet black hair and forest green eyes. His black hair is often braided in two braids in keeping with his Lakota blood. His wolf Ash is a pale grey almost white in color with pale Jade eyes.
History: Born to the Beta Pair of Blood Thorn Pack, it was always expected that he and the Alphas daughter were going to be mates when they were old enough. But when their 16th birthdays came there was no mate pull between them. Although he still loves his Luna he hopes that she does find her mate soon. He doesn't care if he ever finds his or not.
Pack: Blood Thorn

Also everyone is accepted.
Last edited by Ladydarkwolf on Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:36 pm

Name~ Crystal Sakura

NN~ Loads

Age~19

Occupation: Hacker that works for a witch(Lol because it's funny)

Sexuality: Lesbian

Witch she works for~ Falda Cain

Looks~ Crystal has pink hair with purple tips. Her eyes are blue. She often wears a black leather jacket with a silver skirt. On her right leg she has Falda's mark.

Other: Falda pays her quite well, and she also lives with Falda. Ever since childhood Crystal has always known that Falda was a witch and is okay with it and she thinks its cool.

History: A weak after she graduated school, Falda contacted her right away. Falda offered her job as Falda's hacker and Crystal said yes right away. She moved into Falda's house a few days after she was hired.

Crush~ Open

Name~ Falda Cain

NN~ Loads

Age~22

Sexuality: Lesbian

Looks~ Falda has teal hair with pink tips. One of Falda's eyes is green and the other is blue. She wears a yellow tank top and leather pants.

History: Both of her parents were witches. She grew up with Crystal. Falda contacted Crystal right after Crystal had graduated and offered her a job as her personal hacker. Falda has always known Crystal was really good at hacking.

Other: Crystal is her childhood friend

Crush~ Open
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:41 pm

Lady:
So we're allowed to play witches and humans and wolves with a human parent?]