Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) Chat & Characters

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) Chat & Characters

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:02 am

I know how that is.
Well, because my parents have to deal with money stuff.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:55 am

I swear, if it isn't one thing...it's a freaking another...
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:02 am

Oh gosh...
I'm sorry you're having a hard time.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:24 pm

greeting, fellow roleplayers... might i join? i took such a long break from roles on here and i need to answer one sometime today... hmm... anywho! iwas gonna ask if i could join! its all good if i cant but i havent roleplayed as a wolf in quite some time. :3
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:02 pm

Drogon <3 wrote:greeting, fellow roleplayers... might i join? i took such a long break from roles on here and i need to answer one sometime today... hmm... anywho! iwas gonna ask if i could join! its all good if i cant but i havent roleplayed as a wolf in quite some time. :3

Your more than welcome to join! Get up a character/s I'll look it over and let you know if anything needs changed. All also give you a run down of all that's happened so far, when I get on my computer later.... Nothing too major.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:41 am

XD hi Drogon
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:04 pm

hiiii spiritttt! :D

๐•ถ๐–†๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š๐–—

name - kaiser
    n-name - kai (no one can currently use it)
    meaning behind name - emperor, brimming with blossoming power. it was forged from the name caesar.
    age - kaiser is just only three years, eleven months, and five days
    gender - he's a male
    birthday - he was born on february 25th
    birthplace - he was born in berlin, germany.
    breed - kaiser is a gray wolf (w/ the melanistic mutation)
    appearance - kaiser is a large melanistic gray wolf male with a rather thick and unkept pelt, as it's ragged and neglected through the years. surprisingly he's got sharp, keen, bright and illuminating amber optics with a tint of darker amber near his pupil. his tail is always kept low, rarely wagging aside from limply there. his head is always held low but when some wolf want's to contest his timid state of mind, though he will raise his head up and snarl. his amber optics are very alluring in the way he makes them sparkle and shine in general, perhaps he could get some she-wolf with his hues, no? his muscles usually ripple under his thick coat because of the way he stalks and prowls around, though he always keeps his muscles tensed up as one could see with his jaw muscles sometimes. his canines are fairly larger than normal but they happen to be like that because of his paternal genes are.
    personality (mix of two ocs i had a few years back) - kaiser prefers to jump into challenging situations headfirst, not worrying about most of the possible outcomes. he is very bold in certain ways but he's also self-centered, really wants to be number one. kaiser is very ambitious, he wants to be on the top of all the dogs in the pack but he is still considerably young and not even close to being an alpha. as much as he wants to be an alpha, he won't get to that point, due to his carelessness. kaiser is relentlessly determined in what he believes in, most of the time he's determined when he's fighting for something that he feels is right but might just be wrong in others eyes. kaiser gets easily angered and frustrated when things don't go his way. he never thinks before he speaks, he always speaks before he thinks which causes him to learn things the hard way. especially during his adolescent years and when he was pup years, he was always getting in trouble for being rude to the older pack dogs. his mother was getting tired of him being that way - but she loved him for who he was - so he was taught by his mother to get him to learn respect and think before he speaks, but that never helped him. kaiser has always been very temperamental but it comes with how furious he would get with his adoptive father, giving him lectures about how to be nice. he's not as rude as he was when he was younger but he is still capable rude. that part of kaiser hasn't been left behind by him, but that part of him rarely unearths itself in front of senior pack members, betas, and the alpha. when he is rude to them, he'd likely get furious with the decision that the alpha makes. back when kaiser was a trainee he was always up to learning things - which is a side he rarely shows - so when he gets his own pups, he'll teach them everything they need to know to survive in this world. he's more of a lover than a fighter in the heart but he shows that he's more of a fighter than a lover. kaiser prefers not to be in fights with a dog but when he's got to he'll fight that dog as if his life depends on it. kaiser is a rather fantastic storyteller. once he has pups of his own - that's if he ever does - which shows that he's got a soft spot for pups. more and likely tell them great stories, but he doesn't have an interest in any female currently. kaiser has a high humor level when he wants to show it. otherwise, he craves a lot of freedom, which caused him to get into many different situations when he used to leave the pack and get likely into trouble with the alpha. kaiser always got stuck somewhere or in something. he's highly adventurous and prefers not to be kept in a contained area. Which will cause him to get restless and highly temperamental - so if he's ever condemned to a contained area - never talk to him, he'll more and likely snap at that dog and feel bad afterward, after he realizes what he did. kaiser prefers to keep to himself. he doesn't converse with many wolves besides ernest and diana. now, getting kaiser to speak about himself is like trying to open a clam, he wonโ€™t lower those walls. they are there to keep him safe and secure. he'll never talk about anything that is bothering him - that's if he feels threatened - even trying to get him to say what his name is. kaiser will respond in a snarky and sarcastic way, thank his mother for that. he likes to have his own cozy and relaxing space that he can share with ernest, but most of the time they don't get to spend in their spots for long before loners find out that it's a great spot to stay. kaiser is very sensitive about his surroundings as he takes in most of the emotions and tension in the air. being in a pack with ernest, he'll keep his mouth shut and listen for once. he's also very spiritual, mostly following after diana, his mother, since she has shown him the beauty in everything. with him learning what he could from her, he managed to gain some sense when she taught him. he rarely speaks or worries about himself, worrying more about his closest friends; though he doesnโ€™t have any, at this moment. he at times can be very hostile and demanding in ways that an alpha can be, though itโ€™s more due to his adoptive father, giving him that trait. kaiser thinks in different ways because of the original pack he grew up in and because of his mother. he might change once he gets to know the pack. kaiser also suffers from monophobia - just like ernest - in which he get severe anxiety but since then, heโ€™s managed it and restrains it, since he is paranoid of loosing his twin brother, ernest. he is very hard on himself if he fails on something or even doing something, since his adoptive father was quite demanding of him when he was younger with such high expectations. kaiser will end up kicking himself for it. heโ€™s very deeply emotional, sadly that causes him to have many different mixed emotions, so if ernest warns a wolf about his moods, then you better take that as a warning. kaiser has severe trust issues and is even insecure about taking on a family, since his wasnโ€™t the most ideal one. amongst all those ratherโ€ฆnegative traits, there are a few good traits amongst them that he inherited from diana. kaiser is a daydreamer, mostly about what could have happened with his family if it was a secure enough relationships. you can find him, at times somewhere in the pack territory without him realizing that he's on that packโ€™s territory, though thatโ€™s when he isnโ€™t in one. when he's daydreaming, kaiser mostly stays beside ernest - whenever they were together - knowing that his brother wouldn't disturb him while heโ€™s in a deep reverie. kaiser doesn't want to deal with a pack and when he's caught by a wolf, he usually finds a way to escape which is majority of the time successful. which makes him an ideal escapist, donโ€™t ever underestimate his abilities. kaiser also got elusive and mysterious characteristics with the way he thinks and acts. many dogs that look at him always looked at her curiously in a way to find out what's going on in his head. like i stated before, heโ€™s deeply emotional and berates himself, so anything that is good or bad hits him harder than most wolves would have. Sometimes, kaiser might just want to be left alone, so please respect that. Which he usually needs his own time alone somewhere that can calm him down. When she secluded herself, take the action as a way of saying 'Leave me alone!'. If kaiser ever takes a mate on, he craves love and affection from that dog. essentially, heโ€™s a very needy dog but at times he can be very secretive, which can cause issues in some relationships. at times, kaiser can be very sympathetic, if any wolf needs someone that can just sit and listen without saying a word, kaiser would be the wolf to talk to. for sure not saying that he'll be up to it all the time, depends on what mood he's in.

๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–‘๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–•๐–˜

mother - his mother was diana
    father - his father is unknown
    adoptive father - the adoptive father of this male is charles
    brother - the only blood brother he has is ernest (only two out of the litter)
    half-brothers - the only other half-blooded siblings he has are william & henry
    love interest - he's not interested atm so not available rn
    mate - kaiser isn't interested rn so not available rn
    pups - unfortunately, he has none
    pack - he was in one w/ his mother (idk which one he'd fit in tbh.. so u can say anyone of those packs..)
    rank - he's a loner.
    friends - he's open for any friendly relations but that doesn't mean he's gonna be any different then he already is to strangers. just dm or at me on here 'bout it. please and thank you.

๐•ณ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–ž

this fella has a lot of history. i rather explain it in the role but let's just say...he's had quite the rough life but it doesn't define him.

๐•บ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—

kaiser and ernest (both are ocs that a friend and i made) were imported into a royalty role back when princess diana and prince charles were together, so that is why i have added them but these ones are just in a...hm... an au. credit goes to the originals, no one can be the better then them except for themselves. now, he's got an austrian-german accent (if that is allowed) and his scent is a mixture of freshly fallen rain and streams w/ a oceanic succulent scent.
Last edited by Drogon <3 on Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:07 pm

:mrgreen:
Also I don't think its called melanistic, not for gray wolves anyway. Its called black phase)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:23 pm

Drogon <3 wrote:
hiiii spiritttt! :D

๐•ถ๐–†๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š๐–—

name - kaiser

I'll get him added. I wasn't able to get on yesterday as I'd hoped.

Also Spiritstar3, Melanistic and Black Phase are the same thing. :) Leucistic animals are also super cool, there is a leucistic coyote running around in one area and it's gorgeous. Really hoping someone doesn't shoot it due to its pretty almost pure white coat. I really want to get a picture of it but I always spot it when I'm driving and well it's a wild animal XD it's not going to sit still if I ask haha
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:01 am

Ooo, pretty. There was a melanistic coyote in Georgia that had to be caught and put at a rescue or wherever. May have actually been a coydog.

My mom thinks we have coyote wolf hybrids by us...I'm like 'yeah right', because for one thing, wolves had been chased out of, or rather killed in, most of the U.S.
There's definitely not wolves where we are, except at zoos or if some idiots are like keeping them as 'pets'.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me