Astral Estates V3(Remake of tropic's rp.) Bios and stuff

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Astral Estates V3(Remake of tropic's rp.) Bios and stuff

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:02 pm

Hello again everyone!!

Please forgive my absence things have been a bit hectic and busier lately but I promise I have not forgotten about the RP or anything! :3

I plan on working on replies tomorrow and later this week and, again, I thank you all for your continued patience with me! <333
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:22 pm

XD hi

its fine, its fine

XD you're welcome.
Cool
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:24 am

Ok, so, I just realized I never posted a form for Binky here so here it is! That's my mistake but it's here now!

Name: Binky
Age: I'm not sure actually. Most likley an adult cybercat.
Fandom: Cyberchase
Personality: Binky is shown to be a very smart and often sly feline as well as being a loyal companion to those she is allied with and/or cares for. She can be smart-mouthed and feisty as well as protective of things and those she cares for. She is analytical and takes her job and responsibilities quite seriously. Can be slippery and manipulative to get what she wants but is shown to be a great ally and fights for the greater good of things in the long run.
Species: Cybercat
Weapons: None
Abilities: Nothing supernatural but she is shown to be good with controls, quit intelligent, and a good convincer and smooth talker in certain situations.
Other: Enjoys taking catnaps, filing her claws, taking care of her looks, and is a great guard, guide, and alley. Dislikes not getting her way, her naps and "me time" being interrupted, any sort of robberies or break-ins, and having herplans foiled and/or messed with.

Working on replies now and can't wait to continue!

I did have one question though about which character Miguel should tag? It was going to be one of Spirits characters I think I just couldn't remember which one lol xD
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:55 pm

Tropicalpeacock wrote:Working on replies now and can't wait to continue!

I did have one question though about which character Miguel should tag? It was going to be one of Spirits characters I think I just couldn't remember which one lol xD

:mrgreen:

He was tagging my cook, but since I took them out and its just Jones now, he could tag Jones. No one else is really playing ship crew, so...Jones is basically doing everything right now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:12 pm

Accepted Tropic. I have been writing nonstop. All I'm going to say is that a grandparent passed away on my mom's side very recently, which resulted in me tossing myself into my writing to help me cope with it. I'm doing fine, but my heart hurts.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing, so dead tired figuratively.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:37 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, kyoko.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:01 pm

Its okay. Thank you. So worth waiting for 3 years for a Borderlands movie trailer. It looks so good, and I'm so excited.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing, so dead tired figuratively.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:01 pm

@KyokoKirgiri I'm so deeply sorry to hear that, Kyoko! Sending you so much love and positive energy through this time and please take all the time you need, we all understand.

I will also try and get a reply up this weekend. Sorry it has taken me so long, I feel like life outside of CS keeps getting busier and busier. Thank you all for your patience with me and everything!

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:05 pm

Tropic:
XD its fine. Take your time.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:36 am

Hi again, everyone and Happy St. Patricks Day! :mrgreen:

I would like to apologize for disappearing for a while, March tends to be a busier month in general but I plan on working on replies soon and, again, thank you all for your patience with me!

I'll have a reply up as soon as I can, probably within the next couple of days and everything. Looking forward to continuing to RP with you all! :3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me