เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby necrobinical » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:02 pm

Heehoo. Hi!

Very sorry for my extremely sudden absence--I won't go into exhaustive detail, or really any detail, but life got tough and I reacted badly to something I should've been more graceful about. Obviously, given I'm back, ai have gotten over that and become marginally less busy. Yahoo!

Hopefully I'll be able to read up on the recent posts and get my own out soon. So sorry again!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:17 pm

@necrobinical ~ welcome back! sometimes a break is heavily needed!

@rey ~ eeleyes can still help wildfleck through her trauma even though dapplepaw isn't dying! i think that'd be cute
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satosugu » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:01 am

my sincerest apologies for my absence from the roleplay. i will get a post out today- i've been incredibly busy with my a vacation and new job, but i'll be more active from here on out!

eta: could somebody catch me up to speed with whats happening with everybody in the mudslide? i read through most replies but i'm still a bit frazzled. who is in danger atm / who escaped it ? thank u!! ghostrunner shall be present shortly
satosugu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:47 pm

My post will be up tomorrow.
    I'm trying to make sure I respond to everyone but still keep the plot moving so bare with me! c:
" said your friends didn't
want ya but i swear i do "

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
cze ๐ŸŒฟ she/her ๐ŸŒต adult
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:40 am

Hey everyone, I'm SO sorry for suddenly disappearing. I got overwhelmed with school and the days started blending together. I've been chipping away at a post over the past weeks. Rumblespout's post is done but Briarseed's post just keeps getting longer and longer. I plan to finish the post by tonight. If you're still interested in the roleplay, could you respond in the discussion so I can get a headcount?

@satosugu
Sorry for replying so late! I totally get being busy--- I haven't been able to keep up with the roleplay myself!

For the mudslide we have:
  • a general outline of the disaster here
  • Lemmingpaw is stuck on some muddy branches, but unhurt. He called out to Ghostrunner for help.
  • Stormpaw and Patchpaw are buried under layers of mud and debris. Patchpaw has his head barely above water. His shoulder is wrenched and he is losing consciousness. Stormpaw is conscious but fully engulfed in mud, with a small air pocket.
  • Wildfleck, Gorgefang, and Russetnose escaped the worst of it. Wildfleck just dug Dapplepaw's unconscious body out of the mud. Gorgefang is helping Wildfleck dig for Patchpaw and Stormpaw. He called out to warn Ghostrunner about the falling tree.
  • Aspencurrent and Firefly intend to find and help the mudslide cats. Northpaw can continue following them if they would like.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:50 am

i'm still interested! i might make new characters (one being that apprentice!) as i feel a bit stuck with just ripple
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:59 pm

still around as well
" said your friends didn't