เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

เผบ WRENPAW โ€“ the apprentice

Postby cicardia » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:53 pm

Last edited by cicardia on Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

เผบ SUMMITHAZE โ€“ the warrior

Last edited by cicardia on Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

เผบ JAGGEDICE โ€“ the warrior

Last edited by cicardia on Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

เผบ LAURELTHORN โ€“ the senior warrior

Postby cicardia » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:54 pm

Last edited by cicardia on Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

เผบ FROZENSUNโ€“ the warrior

Last edited by cicardia on Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

เผบ ENDER โ€“ the rogue

Last edited by cicardia on Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby fawn, » Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:20 am

hi everyone! looking forward to getting to know everyone's characters! c:

@selasphorys - thank you! c: I hope she finds a home too, she'll be quite sweet under the prickles cx
okeydoke!! I will send her towards Pumpkinpatch! c:

with Swallowsight, I totally see her reservations tbh! c: I think that Clove would try her best to keep a reign on her prickliness around Swallowsight, but would ultimately probably keep a little bit of a distance whilst being civil! perhaps when Clove has got her warrior name and proved herself a little, things may change! c:

with Rumblespout, I think that Clove will try her best to hold her tongue, but if he says anything that rubs her up the wrong way too much, I can see her snapping back! I don't see them getting on for the foreseeable c': she'll try her best not to bite so that she doesn't upset anyone in the clan, but she probs won't be fond of him cx
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:32 am

@fawn and circadia, i know you're both busy but im happy to help out with relatios if you want. feel free to shoot a message, im easier to reach there. sykestar has some non-created siblings right now that i would love possibly if they made it to the living realm. even open for cousins and relatives too!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:42 pm

@cicardia and fawn,

Thank you so much for your enthusiasm! I'm so excited to start writing with you both! There is a quick recap here. I also wrote a longer recap of everything that has happened so far below:

• Tremors at the Start of the Roleplay
      - The medicine cat Fogfern died 1 moon ago on the timeworn climb up to the Moonbow. A ledge cracked beneath her paws and she tumbled to her doom. Briarseed must succeed her as medicine cat, even though she is young and unconfident in her skills.
      - The deputy Coyoteleap died yesterday in the Training Ring, while protecting the apprentices from a rockfall. Sykestar named Rabbitsong as her new deputy.
      - This morning, Briarseed received a prophecy when a flooded stream destroyed her garden. Lightning struck a tree that was blocking the stream's flow, causing an explosion of burnt wood and rushing water. The clan dealt with the aftermath of the lightning strike and loss of herbs.
  • Milktuft's Death
      - During a flash flood, Milktuft and Mistback are swept into the floodwaters. Mistback is hit on the head by a tree branch and falls unconscious. Milktuft saves her and drowns.
      - Owlsong's patrol finds Mistback with a bleeding head injury at the shore. Lynxspring and Wolfpath carry her back to camp. Pumpkinpatch rushes back to camp ahead of them to notify Briarseed and Sykestar.
      - Wildfleck's patrol heads out of camp, unaware that they will soon be hit by a mudslide.
      - Cinnamonthorn's patrol sets out to hunt by the Whirlpool. Their hunting is mostly successful and normal.
      - Aspencurrent meets the rogue Firefly and they share tongues. Northpaw watches them while hiding in the undergrowth.
      - Rumblespout picks a fight with Neritebloom, then goads her to escape camp and hunt with him. Lightpaw intervenes.
      - Gullsplash abandons his apprentice Stormpaw to go on a fleabrained adventure with Hopperpaw. They sneak up to the cliffs above camp. They start hunting on the edge of rogue territory, where borders are unclear.
  • Mudslide <-- we are currently here in the timeline
      - Owlsong's patrol takes Mistback back to camp in critical condition. Lightpaw oversees her care. Mistback reveals Milktuft's death in a moment of clarity before falling unconscious again.
      - Wildfleck's patrol is caught up in a mudslide. Stormpaw, Patchpaw, and Dapplepaw must be rescued after being buried in mud. Wildfleck pulls Dapplepaw, unconscious, out of the mud. Patchpaw wrenched his shoulder and lost consciousness. He is buried up to his muzzle. Stormpaw is completely buried and has a small air pocket.
      - Rabbitsong's group, Aspencurrent's group, Sykestar's group, and Perchwood rush to the mudslide area to help with the rescue. Rabbitsong arrives first, the others haven't made it yet. Sykestar will rescue Stormpaw.
      - Spottedfeather is named temporary deputy while Sykestar and Rabbitsong are away. She oversees the camp preparations alongside Risingpaw, who directs the herb gathering. The cats in camp discuss the current events and prepare supplies (herbs, sticks and bedding) for the mudslide survivors. The elders' den is turned into a makeshift treatment area and patient nest space.
      - Most of Cinnamonthorn's patrol returns safely to camp with news of the mudslide.
      - Hopperpaw and Gullsplash fight with Falcon. They manage to chase off the rogue.

And @rey I'm still planning to make a sister for Sykestar! I'm so sorry for the delay with my form. She will be Pikeripple, 30 moons. An ambitious, incisive warrior who refuses to open her heart or admit weakness. Admires her leader sister for all the wrong reasons, copying her in all the wrong ways. A joy to be around, I'm sure. If anyone wants to make kin for Sykestar, please pm me so we can discuss relos too!
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:15 pm

since things have changed a significant amount for the beginning of the plot and we have new people, time for new relos for my kitties!
    it has been a long while and im interested in any new ideas for these guys- please pm me if we have establish prior relos and i don't remember. its been a while!

+Rabbitsong (Deputy man)
    has a little romance with swallowsight! looking for friends for him mostly, poor guys has no pals!
    +Pumpkinpatch(Warrior who wanted to be a med cat)
    she is a lesbian and hiding it from her strict mother (more on that in her bio), so im looking for a little slow burn romance for her. siblings or friends are also encouraged for her!
    +Goosepaw (Apprentice)
    my darling boy!! looking for siblings or a crush for him (maybe enemies to lovers?) he is a goofball
    +Mothgaze (Warrior)
    close friends with briarseed but other than that, not a lot going on for her relos wise. open to anything for her!

im super open to anything plot-wise for these guys! feel free to pm me and we can work some things out!
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me