เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby cicardia » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:02 pm

on mobile, sorry!
I love this plot and Iโ€™ve been lurking for a while - i was wondering if there are ranks or roles that need to be filled again: may i join with a few characters?
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:24 am

@fawn @cirdcadia, welcome, happy to see more members join. all my cats are open for relations :)
i'll post by the end of next week, i have some exams right now!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:15 am

Allegiances have been updated! Ripplestream and Honeyfern have been made into NPCs for inactivity until their roleplayers return.

@fawn,
Clove is accepted! Her backstory is heartbreaking. I hope she can find a home in FallsClan. As a former rogue, she will shadow warriors or mentor-apprentice pairs until she learns the clan's special skills and way of life. Clove will receive her warrior name when she can prove her loyalty to FallsClan in-roleplay. To start out, let's have her helping with the camp preparations for the mudslide survivors. She can gather herbs, sticks, and bedding with Pumpkinpatch.

My characters are open for relationships as well, but they might not have very positive attitudes toward Clove.
  • Swallowsight would be willing to help train Clove alongside Goosepaw, but she may have reservations because her father was killed by a rogue. She also tends to be an overprotective and nervous mentor. Swallowsight wouldn't know what to do with a warrior-aged apprentice. I could see her being awkward and controlling around Clove, always watching in case the former rogue shows her true colors. She wants to be kind and welcoming, but she can't let her guard down. I'd understand if Clove prefers training with another warrior.
  • Rumblespout is an arrogant elder who refuses to accept rogues and loners in his home. I imagine that he would pick fights with Clove and snap at her at every turn. It might be rough if she needs to visit the elders' den on apprentice duties.

@cicardia
Welcome! We'd love to have you here. We need more toms, preferably warriors or antagonistic rogues.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:15 pm

i hope you guys are doing good!
    i can get a post up this week! im glad to see some new and familiar faces!:-3
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:13 pm

great!! im so excited. I about did a backflip when I saw you were opening again, haha. Iโ€™ll make a few warriors for sure, perhaps a prickly rogue, too. Do we need cats injured by the mudslide? Iโ€™d be happy to play one if so! Iโ€™m also happy to make a mate, crush, or kin for anybody! Is there space for another apprentice, or shall I focus on older cats? Sorry for all the dumb questions. Just wanted to see what direction I needed to go for my characters! : )

Hi Rey!!! Itโ€™s so good to see you! Iโ€™m so excited that you are here! I see a lot of familiar faces, so itโ€™s a pleasure to have the chance to join!
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:08 pm

@cicardia
Oh my gosh I'm overjoyed that you were so excited to join!! I had no idea my roleplay had that kind of effect on people. Can't wait to see your characters! One more apprentice should be just fine. I can't add any new cats to the patrol that was hit by the mudslide, but maybe your cat was hunting alone in that area when the cliff came crashing down? We can have one of the rescue groups (probably Aspencurrent or Perchwood) find and help your cat instead. ^^ And your questions aren't dumb at all! Feel free to ask as many as you want. I might pm you more info about the rogues if you do decide to make one.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

i was so crestfallen when i stumbled upon the thread the first time, seeing it was closed, because i love the lore and how much hard work you've put into the story itself: so im really thrilled that i have the chance to join! : ) sounds great <3 definitely shoot me a pm about the rogues when you're able to! ill work on my characters tonight. more than likely, the majority of them will be toms, since i see we have quite a lot of she-cats, haha. do let me know if there's anything specific we need character/role wise and i'm happy to oblige! is there a place where i may find a recap of what's gone on so far? i can always sit down with some music and re-read the roleplay in one sitting. ive been reading along with you guys even though i wasnt a member. i would take a bullet for briarseed and mistback, ok? ok. :sob:
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

เผบ RAINCHASER โ€“ the warrior

Postby cicardia » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:53 pm

res
Last edited by cicardia on Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me